• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Sound Of Hell

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about the story Alteejani mentioned after reading the whole topic

1. The story is true (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. The story is nothing but a hoax (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote

#21 Sybarite

Sybarite

Makki Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Joined 20-July 07
  • Interests:Islamic & Inter-sect studies
    Linguistics
    Graphics
  • Madhab:Hanafi

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

FOR READERS

WHAT EVER I LEARNED HERE FROM MR,SYBRATE IS MISBEHAVE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANSWER,THIS TECHNIC USE FULL WHEN YOU FOUND SOME ONE WITH HONEST INTENTION TO LEARN,SECOND AS HIS ALL MANNERS I REACHED ON THIS CONCLUSION IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT ALL THE SUNNI BROTHERS FOLLOWING RASOLLAH Posted Image PARTICULARLY IN MANNERS,AS PROVED DUE ALL THE TIMES OF DEBATE HE REPEATED WITH NONSENSE LANGUAGES ,SO I ADVICE TO SUNNI BROTHERS BEFORE YOU DEBATE WITH ANY PERSON PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELF WITH GOOD MANNERS,BECAUSE ALLAH LOVE THOSE WHO HAVE GOOD MANNER,
AND YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCES MY EDUCATION STANDER IS SHOW THE BEST ATTITUDE AND HIS VICE VERSA,

I CLOSED THE DEBATE ON THIS SUBJECT NOW ON READER TO DECIDE WHETHER I WAS WRONG OR RIGHT.

This is nothing new for us. We've seen many of Deo/Wahabi running away from the discussion in this fashion. Whatever I said to you is proven by your posts. You've been proved a persistent idiot with your very own words, an idiot who first tries to use a Hadith in support of his views and when asked to provide the complete reference he says "I AM SEARCHING ON,BUT DID NOT FOUNDED UNTIL YET,". You've been proved a liar as you failed to provide even a single piece of evidence in affirmation of your claims. And now you're whining about misbehavior. Calling an idiot a idiot is not misbehaving, its to make him realize what kind of crap he is uttering. The thread is visible to everybody so let them decide who is running away from the facts and queries.

Now go.. shoo ... run and find some place to hide and stay there until you find some piece of evidence in this regard.

TOPIC LOCKED FOR BOTH PARTICIPANTS! Let the members Vote.

Posted Image

#22 AhleQuran

AhleQuran

• Members

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 24-September 09
  • Madhab:Not Telling

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

Pehlay meh socha kerta thah kay dunya kee har shaytaani kaam kay peechay shaytaan kee support heh, mera view badal gaya heh, har shaytaani kaam ko support kernay walay shaytaan nahin AlTeejani heh. Dunya ka sab say bara ajeeb o ghareeb ajooba, Alteejani the shaytaani, all the heretical kuffria believes are found in him, saint John declared the secret of number of beast and he is here to preach the Gospel the good news of saviour lord Jesus christ who died for the sin of mankind, god become flesh the lord of Lords Jesus christ the number of beast is 666.

Bloody stupid shaytaan essay jahiloon hoon toh shaytaan retirement pension leh ker holiday be chala jahay toh Alteejani jesa banda kohi acha kaam nahin honay deh ga

Sybarite baee kissi banday kay puttr say wasta dalen, yeh khud be'imaan heh aur baqiyoon ko bak bak say gumra keray ga.

Edited by AhleQuran, 11 May 2011 - 06:28 AM.