Icd - Jinn Related?

Huzaifah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh.

I think most members here already know what is ICD (Impulse Control Disorder), but for those who don't: It is a mental illness (that is what is assumed) some people suffer from, in which they at random times get a sudden intense urge to either harm themselves or another person. They may see a person walking close to the edge of a cliff, so they suddenly get an intense urge to push the person off, for example, or stab somebody. They also get urges to inflict harm upon themselves, or commit suicide. Some such people may also get irrational urges to disgrace themselves by walking nude in public or other such vile acts. Furthermore, their urges intensify the more they give in to them.

The members here in the medical profession can explain this better than me.

My question is, could this perhaps be because the person is possessed or under the influence of Shaytaan? Contrary to just being a mental illness?

I'm asking this question here because I know some people who might have this disease, so what advice should they be given? Inshaa'Allaah some of the senior members here might know some A`maal which may be performed, or Du`aas which may be recited to counter the disease, and bring their minds straight again.

Baarakallaahu Feekum.

WaAlaikumussalam

It is no more than a class of psychiatric disorders. Better to consult some psychiatrist as soon as poosible. In my personal view don't just sit in the home thinking about jinns , go to hospital. You can ask about wazaif but patient MUST UNDERGO PROPER MEDICAL TREATMENT , both pharmaceutical as well as psychological and social. And if patient is already taking medicine then continue the treatment.

Is there any Dawateislami mosque nearby u? You can get wazaif and taweeazat from there. or visit

http://www.dawateisl...et/rohani/ilaaj

On 10/30/2012 at 5:15 AM, Usman Razawi said:

WaAlaikumussalam

It is no more than a class of psychiatric disorders. Better to consult some psychiatrist as soon as poosible. In my personal view don't just sit in the home thinking about jinns , go to hospital. You can ask about wazaif but patient MUST UNDERGO PROPER MEDICAL TREATMENT , both pharmaceutical as well as psychological and social. And if patient is already taking medicine then continue the treatment.

Is there any Dawateislami mosque nearby u? You can get wazaif and taweeazat from there. or visit

http://www.dawateisl...et/rohani/ilaaj

in continuation of Bhai advise, patient also try to be " Baa Wudu" all time and recite Durood Shareef ( no matter what Durood Shareef you want to recite ). Insha-Allah azzo-wa-jal pateint will become normal quickly. Our Belief System is the key to get any thing ( until unless ALLAH azzo-wa-jal not willing it for us because he knows what is better for us ).

Jazak-Allah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا