• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Need Refutation Of Deobandi Website

need

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hussainnepal

Hussainnepal
  • Members

• 2 posts
  • Joined 18-March 13
  • Madhab:Hanafi

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

assalamo alaikum members, i'm new here. i've been looking for the refuting site of the deobandi site ( ...... ) but couldn't find . i know those claims are very weak but i think we need a serious refuting site of the claims of thet site. i hope some learned brothers will take heed to it.

Edited by Usman Razawi, 18 March 2013 - 04:59 PM.
Deobandi Website Name Removed.

#2 Usman Razawi

Usman Razawi

Madani Member

• Super Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts
  • Joined 12-April 09
  • Sheikh:Huzoor Tajushariah

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Wa Alaikumussalam & Welcome To Islamimehfil!

Replies to most of baseless claims of deobandis can be found on this forum. But very little has been written in English. You can find some material here :

http://www.islamieducation.com/en/

http://www.ja-alhaq....sh-section.html

If you know urdu then you can take answers from islamimehfil forum and translate into English to refute deobandis.

نبی پاک صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے اسم گرامی یا آپ کی صفت کے ساتھ پورا صلٰوۃوسلام لکھنا واجب ہے اور ص یا صلعم لکھنا مکروہ تحریمی ہے ، بلکہ بعض فقہا نے اس کو کفر کہا ہے ، لہذا اس سے اجتناب لازم ہے..مزید تفصیل کے لیے کلک کریں

Nabi PakKay Ism-e-Girami Ya Aap Ki Sift Kay Saath Poora Salat-O-Salam Likhna Wajib Hay Aor SAW , PBUH ص، صلعم Likhna Makrooh-e-Tahreemi Hay Balkeh Baaz Fuqha Nay Isko Kufr Kaha Hay , Lihaza Is Say Ijtenab Lazim Hay.It is Necessary (Wajib) to Write Complete Salat-o-Salam at the mentioning of the Messenger of Allah (Blessings And Peace Be Upon Him)) And using abbreviations (SAW , PUBH etc) Is Not Allowed , And To do so is Kufr , According To Some Scholar's Opinion. So We Should Avoid Using Abbrevations Or sufficing on one of the two, i.e. Salat (Blessings) & Salam (Peace).Correct Translation Of صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

#3 Mustafaye

Mustafaye

Makki Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 02-January 11
  • Sheikh:Azhari Miyan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

http://salafiaqeedah.blogspot.com/

أنت الذي لولاك ما خلق امرؤ

كلا و لا خلق الورى لولاكا

أنت الذي من نورك البدر اكتسى

و الشمس مشرقة بنور بهاكا

#4 Hussainnepal

Hussainnepal
  • Members

• 2 posts
  • Joined 18-March 13

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

jazak ALLAH brothers, ma sha ALLAH members of this forum have done tremendous works , for urdu readers you guys have provided enough materials to expose the lies of deobandies, may ALLAH ta'ala reward you guys, i would love to see if islami mehfil team starts working on english too. i'm worrying about english speaking muslims who can be brainwashed by deobandi lies, there are few like salfiaqeedah.blogspot.com, islamieducation,falaah.co...etc. but these should be regularly updated with refutations of their new lies on that deobandi site.may ALLAH ta'ala give tawfiq to our learned brothers to make it possible.

#5 Mustafaye

Mustafaye

Makki Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 02-January 11

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

jazak ALLAH brothers, ma sha ALLAH members of this forum have done tremendous works , for urdu readers you guys have provided enough materials to expose the lies of deobandies, may ALLAH ta'ala reward you guys, i would love to see if islami mehfil team starts working on english too. i'm worrying about english speaking muslims who can be brainwashed by deobandi lies, there are few like salfiaqeedah.blogspot.com, islamieducation,falaah.co...etc. but these should be regularly updated with refutations of their new lies on that deobandi site.may ALLAH ta'ala give tawfiq to our learned brothers to make it possible.

lack of translators is one of the problem. Other being that out sites are widely dispersed. All have few english articles. it's better that we move all of them on one site and make it the central one.

و الشمس مشرقة بنور بهاكا

#6 ExposingNifaq

ExposingNifaq

Makki Member

• Video Making Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Joined 26-September 08

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

assalamo alaikum members, i'm new here. i've been looking for the refuting site of the deobandi site ( ...... ) but couldn't find . i know those claims are very weak but i think we need a serious refuting site of the claims of thet site. i hope some learned brothers will take heed to it.

In addition you can visit following forums also.

www.SunniPort.com
www.SunnahForum.com

Edited by ExposingNifaq, 25 March 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Praying Allah to protect Muslims from Munafiqs,specially Wahabiya Najdiya
http://www.scribd.com/ExposingNifaq
www.youtube.com/user/ExposingNifaq

#7 Mustafaye

Mustafaye

Makki Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 02-January 11

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

In addition you can visit following forums also.

www.SunniPort.com
www.SunnahForum.com

It's
sunnaforum brother.

و الشمس مشرقة بنور بهاكا

#8 Mustafaye

Mustafaye

Makki Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 02-January 11

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

While some guys on sunnaforum have a strange behavior. One of there main task is to mock the sunni scholars on the basis of difference of opinion.

و الشمس مشرقة بنور بهاكا

#9 MuhammedAli

MuhammedAli

Madani Member

• Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12
  • Sheikh:Mufti Akhtar Raza

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Sunnaforum, yanabi, both are useless forums. Sunnaforums main contribution to education and spreading the Sunni message is production of a list of scholars whom they consider TRUE SUNNI SCHOLARS. Yanabi, this forums objective is to undermine everything that is Sunni and argue hatred of ahli bayt led to this understanding, its shia trojan horse. Marifah.net is manned by less looney bunch then Sunnaforum but Marifah.net has some good brothers contributing material toward education of Sunni's. Sunniport, again not hugely beneficial forum but a work has been done to support Sunni maslak. What needs to be done is energetic and knowledgable and Sunni brothers come togather and produce material in English. We are miles behind but who ill listen - keep barking msali we are busy purifying sunnism from heretics when we done with that we will do something usefull.

Note to readers: if you have any question, or would like me to address an argument presented by Khawarij, please contact me on, [email protected].