The Justification For Collective Punishment Of Disbelievers & Polytheists Mankind After The Blowing Of Wind.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala)  sent Prophets to nations of past to teach the polytheists creed of monotheism, to encourage worship of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) alone,  to teach Do’s and Don’ts. When ever a nation in totality, as whole,  rejected the teaching of Prophet sent to them and transgressed the boundary which Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) had set with fair warning of punishment. Then if the disbelieving nation transgressed the boundary Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) inflicted punishment upon them. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sent our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) to all the mankind for guidance. His Arab Ummah believed in his Prophet-hood and religion of Islam prevailed over the Mushrikeen of Arabia. Since then the Muslims have been making effort to educate the non-Muslims of the world about Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) and his message of Islam. Once the Mankind has whole has received the information of Prophet Muhammad’s (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) and have been educated about teaching of Islam. And when the mankind as whole rejects the message of Islam gates of repentace will be closed. Then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will send send a wind which will take the life of all Muslims. After which the collective punishment of mankind will begin.

Rejection Of Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) Message And Their Punishment:

Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) invited his nation toward the Tawheed of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala): “Indeed, We sent Nuh to his people and he said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (i.e. god) but Him. Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a Great Day!" [Ref: 7:59] and in another verse same is stated: “And indeed We sent Nuh to his people, and he said: "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (i.e. god) but Him. Will you not then be afraid?" [Ref: 23:23] but they refused to believe in the Message of Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam). They replied: “... "Shall we believe in you, when the meanest (of the people) follow you?"” [Ref: 26:111] and they threatened Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam): “... "If you cease not, O Nuh you will surely be among those stoned (to death)." [Ref: 26:116] The polytheists of nation of Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) went further and said: “... "O Nuh! You have disputed with us and much have you prolonged the dispute with us, now bring upon us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful." [Ref: 11:32] Then Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) made dua saying: “And Nuh said: "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the land!” [Ref: 71:26] So Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) insructed Nuh (alayhis salam) to: “... "Construct the ship under our eyes and under our revelation.” and then told him what will happen and what he needs to do befor embarking on ship: “Then, when our command comes, and water gushes forth from the oven, take on board of each kind two (male and female), and your family, except those thereof against whom the Word has already gone forth. And address Me not in favour of those who have done wrong. Verily, they are to be drowned.” [Ref: 23:27] In another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) tells of what happened to those who disbelieved in the message of Tawheed brought to them by Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam): “And Nuh's people, when they denied the Messengers, We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for the Zalimun.” [Ref: 25:37] and in another verse similar is stated: “But they belied him, so We saved him and those along with him in the ship, and We drowned those who belied Our Ayat. They were indeed a blind people.” [Ref: 7:64]

Transgression Of Prophet Salih's (alayhis salam) Nation And Their Destruction:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sent Prophet Salih (alayhis salam) to call them to Tawheed and worship of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) alone: “And to Thamud (people We sent) their brother Salih. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah, you have no other ilah (i.e. god) but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein, then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in repentance. Certainly, my Lord is Near, Responsive.” [Ref: 11:61] “And indeed We sent to Thamud their brother Salih, saying: "Worship Allah. Then look! They became two parties (believers and disbelievers) quarreling with each other." [Ref: 27:45] They in response to his call of Tawheed said: “… "O Salih! You have been among us as a figure of good hope till this! Do you forbid us the worship of what our fathers have worshipped? But we are really in grave doubt as to that to which you invite us (i.e. monotheism)." [Ref: 11:62] In response to them Prophet Salih (alayhis salam) reiterated; they have no God but Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) therefore worship Him alone. Also informed them of the female camel as a sign from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and informed them of punishment if they harmed the she-camel: “… "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilah (i.e. God) but Him. Indeed there has come to you a clear sign from your Lord. This she-camel of Allah is a sign unto you; so you leave her to graze in Allah's earth, and touch her not with harm, lest a painful torment should seize you.” [Ref: 7:73] Prophet Salih (alayhis salam) made it clear to the polytheists of his Ummah; they were not to prevent the she-camel from drinking water: “But the Messenger of Allah said to them: "Be cautious! That is the she-camel of Allah! (Do not harm it) and bar it not from having its drink!" [Ref: 91: 13] Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) tells of sending of she-camel as a test for the polytheists: “Verily, We are sending the she-camel as a test for them. So watch them and be patient!” [Ref: 54:27] and part of signs to instill in the Mushrikeen fear of punishment: “… the people of old denied them. And We sent the she-camel to thamud as a clear sign, but they did her wrong. And We sent not the signs except to warn, and to make them afraid (of destruction).” [Ref: 17:59] Instead of fearing the punishment of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) they ham-strung the she-camel and said to Prophet Salih (alayhis salam): “Then they ham-strung the she-camel, and insolently defied the order of their Lord, saying: "O Salih! bring about thy threats, if thou art a messenger (of Allah)!" So the earthquake took them unawares, and they lay prostrate in their homes in the morning!” [Ref: 7:77/78] They further transgressed the boundary of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): “But they called their comrade and he took (a sword) and killed (her).” [Ref: 54:29] Then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) ordered the destruction of rebellious disbelieving nation: “And as for thamud, We showed and made clear to them the path of truth through Our Messenger but they preferred blindness to guidance; so the sa'iqah (i.e a destructive awful cry, torment, hit, a thunderbolt) of disgracing torment seized them because of what they used to earn. [Ref: 41:17] And saved the Muslim followers of Prophet Salih (alayhis salam) with him: “So when Our Commandment came, We saved Salih and those who believed with him by a Mercy from Us, and from the disgrace of that Day. Verily, your Lord - He is the All-Strong, the All-Mighty.” [Ref: 11:66]

The Method Of Allah's (subhanahu wa ta'ala) Punishment:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) states how He destroyed the nations before Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam): “So We punished each (of them) for his sins; of them were some on whom We sent Hasib , and of them were some who were overtaken by As-Saiqah (i.e. relentless storm of stones), and of them were some whom We caused the earth to swallow, and of them were some whom We drowned. It was not Allah Who wronged them, but they wronged themselves.” [Ref: 29:40] This verse indicates tool used by Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) to punish rebellious, disbelieving nations were natural disasters. And this type of punishment was never meted out until the people to whom the Prophets were sent completely, absolutely as whole Ummah denied, rejected the Messenger and the message given to him: “(They were reprieved) until, when the Messengers gave up hope and thought that they were denied (by their people), ...” The verse continues and states that out of many who were destined to perish some believers Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) saved: “... then came to them Our Help, and whomsoever We willed were rescued. Further on Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) makes it clear; the punishment which Allah (subahanahu wa ta'ala) has destined cannot be prevented: And Our punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimun (i.e. criminals, sinners, disbelievers, polytheists).” [Ref: 12:110]

Logic Behind The Universal Punishment Of Mankind:

Each nation was sent a Prophet, a Messenger to guide them to religion of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and when ever a nation refused to believe in a Messenger or mocked a Messenger or transgressed the boundaries which were set by Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) then Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) exacted punishment to upon them in various ways. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) briefly mentions the justification for inflicting punishment upon the nations, towns, which transgressed against the explicit commands of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala): “And never will your Lord destroy the towns until He sends to their mother town a Messenger reciting to them Our Verses. And never would We destroy the towns unless the people thereof are Zalimun.” [Ref: 28:59] and this is made clear in another verse: “And your Lord would never destroy the towns wrongfully, while their people were right-doers.” [Ref: 11:117] Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) informs about the fixing of time for the punishment: “And these towns We destroyed them when they did wrong. And We appointed a fixed time for their destruction.” [Ref: 18:59] and those disbelieved in the message of Prophet Muhammad's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) also have been given a time: And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them.” [Ref: 29:53] Note Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was sent to all the Mankind and Jinkind[1] therefore the punishment exacted would be upon all the disbelievers of earth. The point of no return, the specified time is mentioned by Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) as being two qualifiers; death of all Muslims and closing of gate of repentance: But Allah would not punish them while you are among them and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness.”[2] [Ref: 8:33] and another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) instructs Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) to warn his non-believing Ummah: “But if they turn away, then say: "I have warned you of a sa'iqah like the sa'iqah which overtook 'Ad and thamud (people)." [Ref: 41:13]

Conclusion:

When ever a nation disbelieved in the message given to a Messenger Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) punished the disbelievers. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) states about the stories of past nations mentioned in Quran there: “There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, but a confirmation of what went before it,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and a mercy to any such as believe.” [Ref:12:111] From analyzing the stories of previous nations their rejections of messages given to them by their Prophets and their punishment, spells out; when a people as whole, to whom a Messenger is sent but they choose to disbelieve in him, in his teachings, then in this state the disbelievers reach deadline set by Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). After which Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) utterly, completely anahilates them for their disbelief. Thus the anahilation of inhabitants of earth is certain because Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has been sent to mankind. Mankind will collectively will disbelieve in his message of Islam after Imam Mahdi and Isa (alayhis salam) will take the message, teaching of Islam to every household throughout the world. Then those who are ignorant of teaching of Islam in Europe, America, and all over the world will collectively disbelieve in Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam). And then the Sunnah of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) not punishing the disbelievers until they choose to disbelieve in a Prophet and his message would be fulfilled and the justification for collective punishment of mankind will then exist. Some time after Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) will cause the Muslims to die thus fulfilling his other promise of punishing the disbelievers while the Muslims are amongst them.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.

Muhammad Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was sent to all mankind: “Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself. And We have sent you as a Messenger to mankind, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness.” [Ref: 4:79] in another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) affirms: “Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion to His slave that he may be a warner to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinn).” [Ref: 25:1] And ahadith affirm that Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was sent to all the mankind: “I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind. [Ref: Bukhari, B7, H331] “Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent to all mankind. I have been given the right of intercession.” [Ref: Bukhari, B8, H429] “I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.” [Ref: Bukhari, B4, H1062]

- [2] Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) explains why he would not inflict punishment upon the disbelievers of Makkah; the presence of Muslims: “They are the ones who disbelieved, and hindered you from Al-Masjid-al-Haram  and the sacrificial animals, detained from reaching their place of sacrifice. Had there not been believing men and believing women whom you did not know, that you may kill them, and on whose account a sin would have been committed by you without (your) knowledge, that Allah might bring into His Mercy whom He will, if they should have been apart, We verily had punished those of them who disbelieved, with painful torment.” [Ref: 48:25]

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا