Aashique-Mustafa Bhai aap ke jawab ka bohat bohat shukriya.
Mere bhai aap ka kia hayal hai k main ne Brelvi ulma se poocha na ho ga? Mager apne dalael dene ki bajae jab baat sirf aitraaz barae aitraaz hi ki jae to faeda kis tarh ho sakta hai.
talineoor tumny poocha kya ? kis se poocha? tumhy kya bataya gaya? ..or phr tum siraat e mustaqeem chor kar 72 groups me shamil ho gaye..
talineoor tumny gm ki 2-3 books se apni baraat ka izhaar kiya hai..dekhty hain kitiny sachchy ho apni baraat mein...ab ye batao ki :-
Aap to 2,3 kitabon se motaliq keh rahe hain k inn se hamara koi taluq nahin, main aik aik kitaab se motaliq biraat ka izhaar kerta hoon k jis main bhi Quran o Hadees k khilaaf bian ho woh mardood hai. Abb chahe woh Shah Ismail ki ho ya Molana Ahmed Raza Khan ki.
Aagar waqai tumny in books mein gustakhi e Aluhiyat or gustakhi e Rasool dekhi hai to tumhara apny GM group ke mutalliq kya kehna hai jo isky musannif Ismail Dehlwi ko apna imam janty hain...or un books me likhi kufriyan ibarton par raazi hain...
Kya tum apni baraat sirf un books se rakhogy or un gumraho se nahi jo kufr par raazi hain or aaj tak un books ko chap kar Allah
or usky habeeb
ki towheen kar rahy hain....
kya tumhary hisaab se ye GM group us naji firqy me se hai jis ki basharat Huzur
ne di thi?
Tum Hum ko aisy Gumrah or kufriyan Aqeedy rakhuny waly firqy ki or aany ki dawat dene aaye ho...?
Lanat hai un sab par jo khudwande quddoos
ki shan me gustakhiyan karty hain or dum bharty hain musalmaan hony ka..
Hamara to manhaj hi sirf Quran o Hadees hai. Ulema ka kaam uss ki tashreeh to ho sakta hai mager uss k hilaaf kissi ki baat qabel-e-qabool nahin. Main samajhta hoo aur issi per aqeeda rakhta hoon k Nabi ke baad ummat main koi bhi masoom nahin her aik se galti ho sakti hai. Abb ager to kissi ki baat Quran o hadees k motabiq hai to sir aankhon per werna diwar se maar di jae gi.
Oh waqai to phir maar do Siraat e mustaqeem, Taqwiyatul imaan, Yakrozi or isi jaisy kufriyan ibarton se bhari pari un Ghaleez books ko.... or saath hi us gumrah firqy ko bhi chor do jo in books ko imaan ko taqwiyat dene wali or siraat e mustaqeem janta hai....jana churao apni un books se or apny be deen group se !!!
Roz e jaza gm nahin kaam ayengy na hi ye gustakhi bhari books kaam aayega to ishq e mustafa
, tazeem e mustafa
, itaat e mustafa
Baraat karo in Books ko chapkar taqseem karny waly GM se sy apni !!! Baraat ka elaan karo....agar waqai apny qol me sachchy ho......
Aap ne poocha hai k aap ka Allah k baare main kia aqeeda hai k kia woh jhoot bol sakta hai? to main kahoon ga hergiz nahin k Allah her tarah k ayoob se paak hai woh sab se bara sacha hai. Uss ki taraf kissi bhi tarah k aib ki nasbat bohat barri gustakhi hai.
phir yahi kahunga Baraat un books se or BARAAT in books ke kufriya aqaid ko imaan manny waly group GM se jin ki dawat tum humy yahan dene aaye ho...
Jahan tak baat hai k main kiss tarah se samjhta hoon k Brelvi hazrat galat hain to arz yeh hai k aap log mujhe kuch kehne dain ge to main kuch kahoon abhi tak to sirf mujh per jirah hi ki jaa rahi hai. lahaza aap se guzarish hai k doore doston se bhi kahen k taasub ko iak taraf rakh ker meri baat to sun lain jo main kehna chahta hoon. Jo post keroon ga uss se aap ko pata chal jae ga k main kia keh raha honn aur main ne koi aqeeda ya amal kion apnaya hai ? phir ager meri koi baat galat ho to zaroor islaah kerain.
Aakhir main aap ki Dr. Zakir Naik wali baat ka jawab yeh hai k Aap ne kaha k Sunni Aalim ne sabit kia k Wahabi Nabi ke zamane main nahin the. Mujhe iss baat se bilkul ittefaq hai. Wahabi ka lafaz to bator taana istemaal kia jaata hai.
kehna sun na sab baad mein pehy apna imaan sabit karo.......or kaho Ki jin books ko me apni baraat ke liye dewaar par marna chahta hu ki wo quran or hadees ke khilaaf hain unhi books ko chap kar duniya bhar me kufr phelany waly GM group se bhi meri baraat !!! kaho manzoor??
Lakin poochna chahoon ga k Molana Ahmed Raza Khan ne to Nabi ke paas aane wale aik munafiq ko wahabi qarar dia hai."(Malfoozaat : page 87)
Abb aap bataen Molana Ahmed Raza ka bian kia galat biani nahin?? Sirf logon ko mutnafir kerne ke liye keh dia k jis munafiq ne Nabi ki gusakhi ki thi woh wahabi tha. Baherhaal main iss per bahes nahin kerna chahta yeh to lafzon ka khail hai apne matlab k liye kabhi kuch kabhi kuch.
Abb arz itni hai k mujhe mukhtalif topics per posts kerne di jaen jo baat galat ho uss per islaah karen. jiss ko radd kerna ho ussi k neeche jawab de ta k sab k saamne ho k kiss ki baat main wazan hai. Abb Post ko delete ker dena iss baat ki ilamat ho gi k yahan per koi daleel se baat kerna hi nahin chahta.
Aap ka aik daffa phir shukriya k aap ne mujhe samajhne ki koshish ki aur umeed hai k baqi dost bhi karen ge.
Mere Aaaqa or imam "Imam Ahle Sunnat Shah Ahmad Razk Khan
" ne jo farmaya haq farmaya ki ye gustakh e rasool ( means Wahabi ) ye munfiq to Huzur ke zamany mein bhi they...Rasool ki gustakhi karna sirf akele GM ka shewa nahin hai...ye kaam to munafiq or kuffar huzur
ke zamany se hi karty chaly aaye hain...raha sawaal wo kon they to unky liye huzur
ne pehly hi basharat farma di thi jinmy kai nishaniyan bayan ki
Najad se fitny ki tarah uthyngy
kasrat se sujood karengy
kasrat se namazy parhengy ki tum apni ibadaton ko unky samny kam samjhogy
musalmano ko kafr or shirk ke fatwy lagaengy or but paraston ko kuch nahin kahengy
SIR MUNDWATY hongy......
Aaj dekh lo ye sari alamatein kinmy payi jati hain...WAHABIS or unky hum asaro mein
Hadith FOR of shaving head wahaabees
(1) Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow (by itself) (i.e., impossible). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (the head).
(Fateh Al-Bari, Page 322, Vol. 17th) (Book #93, Hadith #651)
(2) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "I have been made victorious with As-Saba (i.e. an easterly wind) and the people of 'Ad were destroyed by Ad-Dabur (i.e. a westerly wind)." Narrated Abu Said: ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet who distributed it among four persons: Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin badr Al-Fazari, Zaid At-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and 'Alqama bin Ulatha Al-'Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said, "I give them) so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!"
The Prophet ' said "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off, but he prevented him. When the man left, the Prophet said, "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats (i.e. they will recite like parrots and will not understand it nor act on it), and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of 'Ad were killed (i.e. I will kill all of them)." (Book #55, Hadith #558)
(3) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: 'ali bin Abi Talib sent a piece of gold not yet taken out of its ore, in a tanned leather container to Allah's Apostle . Allah's Apostle distributed that amongst four Persons: 'Uyaina bin badr, Aqra bin Habis, Zaid Al-Khail and the fourth was either Alqama or Amir bin At Tufail. On that, one of his companions said, "We are more deserving of this (gold) than these (persons)." When that news reached the Prophet , he said, "Don't you trust me though I am the truth worthy man of the One in the Heavens, and I receive the news of Heaven (i.e. Divine Inspiration) both in the morning and in the evening?" There got up a man with sunken eyes, raised cheek bones, raised forehead, a thick beard, a shaven head and a waist sheet that was tucked up and he said, "O Allah's Apostle! Be afraid of Allah."
The Prophet said, "Woe to you! Am I not of all the people of the earth the most entitled to fear Allah?" Then that man went away. Khalid bin Al-Wahd said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall I chop his neck off?" The Prophet said, "No, for he may offer prayers." Khalid said, "Numerous are those who offer prayers and say by their tongues (i.e. mouths) what is not in their hearts." Allah's Apostle said, "I have not been ordered (by Allah) to search the hearts of the people or cut open their bellies." Then the Prophet looked at him (i.e. that man) while the latter was going away and said, "From the offspring of this (man there will come out (people) who will recite the Qur'an continuously and elegantly but it will not exceed their throats. (They will neither understand it nor act upon it). They would go out of the religion (i.e. Islam) as an arrow goes through a game's body." I think he also said, "If I should be present at their time I would kill them as the nations a Thamud were killed." (Book #59, Hadith #638)
(4) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: When 'ali was in Yemen, he sent some gold in its ore to the Prophet. The Prophet distributed it among Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali who belonged to Bani Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin badr Al-Fazari, 'Alqama bin 'Ulatha Al-'Amiri, who belonged to the Bani Kilab tribe and Zaid AI-Khail At-Ta'i who belonged to Bani Nabhan. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He gives to the chiefs of Najd and leaves us!" The Prophet said, "I just wanted to attract and unite their hearts (make them firm in Islam)." Then there came a man with sunken eyes, bulging forehead, thick beard, fat raised cheeks, and clean-shaven head, and said, "O Muhammad! Be afraid of Allah! "
The Prophet said, "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Allah). He trusts me over the people of the earth, but you do not trust me?" A man from the people (present then), who, I think, was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him, but the Prophet prevented him. When the man went away, the Prophet said, "Out of the offspring of this man, there will be people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game, and they will kill the Muslims and leave the idolators. Should I live till they appear, I would kill them as the Killing of the nation of 'Ad." (Book #93, Hadith #527)
(5) Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition.
You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allah while you are still in that state." Volume 4, Book 56, Number 803:
(6) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: While we were with Allah's Apostle who was distributing (i.e. some property), there came Dhu-l-Khuwaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do Justice." The Prophet said, "Woe to you! Who could do justice if I did not? I would be a desperate loser if I did not do justice." 'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to chop his head off." The Prophet said, "Leave him, for he has companions who pray and fast in such a way that you will consider your fasting negligible in comparison to theirs. They recite Qur'an but it does not go beyond their throats (i.e. they do not act on it) and they will desert Islam as an arrow goes through a victim's body
, so that the hunter, on looking at the arrow's blade, would see nothing on it; he would look at its Risaf and see nothing: he would look at its Na,di and see nothing, and he would look at its Qudhadh ( 1 ) and see nothing (neither meat nor blood), for the arrow has been too fast even for the blood and excretions to smear. The sign by which they will be recognized is that among them there will be a black man, one of whose arms will resemble a woman's breast or a lump of meat moving loosely. Those people will appear when there will be differences amongst the people." I testify that I heard this narration from Allah's Apostle and I testify that 'Ali bin Abi Talib fought with such people, and I was in his company. He ordered that the man (described by the Prophet ) should be looked for. The man was brought and I looked at him and noticed that he looked exactly as the Prophet had described him. Volume 4, Book 56, Number 807:
(7) Narrated 'Ali: I relate the traditions of Allah's Apostle to you for I would rather fall from the sky than attribute something to him falsely. But when I tell you a thing which is between you and me, then no doubt, war is guile. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "In the last days of this world there will appear some young foolish people who will use (in their claim) the best speech of all people (i.e. the Qur'an) and they will abandon Islam as an arrow going through the game. Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief),
so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection."
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 808:
(8) Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Book #17, Hadith #147)
(9) Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan." (Book #88, Hadith #214)
(1) Abu Said Khudri reported that 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan. Upon this the people of Quraish felt angry and said: He (the Holy Prophet) gave to the chiefs of najd and ignored us. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have done it with a view to con- cillating them. Then there came a person with thick beard, prominent cheeks, deep sunken eyes and protruding forehead and shaven head. He said: Muhammad, fear Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the-world? -but you do not repose trust in me. That person then went back. A person among the people then sought permission (from the Holy Prophet) for his murder. According to some, it was Khalid b. Walid who sought the permission. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the pray. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad. (Book #005, Hadith #2318) Huzur told about the Kharijites, describing them down to the malformed one among them, and said that their mark would be tahliq or shaved heads.
I.e. exaggeration in shaving the head. This was one of the marks of the Wahhabis as pointed out by al-`Alawi al-Haddad and others. It is known that Ibn `Abidin called the Wahhabis Kharijis in his Hashiyat al-durr al-mukhtar. It is also said that tahliq here means: sitting in circles