Hadith Distortion Series: - People Who Requested Dua For Najd Were People Of Iraq Which Proves Iraq Is Najd.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold the appearance of group of Satan from Najd, and he refused to supplicate Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to bestow His blessings to Najd. Muslims believe Najd and Iraq, were and are, two different regions on earth. Iraq is what is popularly known as Iraq and Najd is central Saudi Arabia, area surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh. On contrary, the opponents of Islam argue by Najd Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) meant Iraq. According to Muslims, Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and those who followed and continue to follow his teachings are that group of Satan because his sect started and gained foot-hold in central Saudi Arabian, province of Najd. Supporters of Shaykh of Najd in an attempt to vindicate him and his followers argue the Hadith about Najd was regarding Iraq. They have produced ingenious ways to substantiate their position. This article will attempt to deal with one of their igenious methods of substantiating their un-Islamic position.

Evidence Of Employed By Opponents Of Islam:

“Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari,  B88, H214] “Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Allah, bless us in our Syria. O Allah, bless us in our Yemen.” He repeated it and on the third or fourth time, they said, “O Messenger of Allah, and in our Iraq.” The Prophet said, “Verily, from there will appear upheavals and tribulations and from there will rise the group of Satan." [Ref: Tabarani, Mu’jam Al Awsaat, H4230]

The Argument Of Anti-Islam Element:

Anti-Islam element employing logic argues in Hadith of Bukhari Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) refused to supplicate Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for Najd and we have clear evidence to establish that he refused to supplicate Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for Iraq as well. Therefore, we have interpreted Najd to mean Iraq.

Monkey Interpret, Monkey See, Monkey Do:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “…they said, “O Messenger of Allah, and in our Iraq.” The Prophet said, “Verily, from there will appear upheavals and tribulations and from there will rise the group of Satan." [Ref: Tabarani, Mu’jam Al Awsaat, H4230] What did he mean by Iraq the answer is given in the following Hadith: “The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari,  B88, H214] Just like the opponent of Islam interpreted the Hadith of Najd in light Hadith of Iraq and implied, by Najd Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) intended Iraq. I have done the opposite, I have interpreted the Hadith of Iraq in light of Hadith of Najd and implied, by Iraq Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) meant Najd, the Saudi province Of Najd. Ofcourse any sane people do not believe Najd is Iraq or Iraq is Najd. This was a tandeeqi (i.e. critical) response for sake demonstrating that the opposite can also be true if one follows your methodology of interpretation. Alhasil, we have established fault in methodology of interpretation because the opposite of your position is equally true.

Flawed Logic Of Young And Foolish:

Logically speaking, if x-information is true to Mr White, and if x-information is also true to Mr James, does it establish Mr White is actually Mr James? Mr Ali has got black hair, black hair are true to Mr Ali, is everyone with black hair Mr Ali? Barbados got its indepence in 1966, indepence of Barbados is true to 1966. Any country sharing the same year of indepence with Barbados (i.e. Botswana, Guyana, Lesotho) can we apply the logic and declare they are one and the same country? Common sense dictates, when a detail or aspect of information matches another, and if they are established as two separate places, or even if it is not established, then these two cannot be deemed as one and the same, merely on basis of sharing a single common trait. Mr Ali says, Pakistan is a beautiful country. Idiot living in UAE thinks, O I live in beautiful country, therefore I live in Pakistan aka UAE. Ordinary human beings, with an ordinary brain, untampered by foolishness of Khawarij, does not think like this, and does not conclude like this. If a detail, or trait, matches, we simply look for more traits to corroborate the sameness, or to establish differences. He’s Muhammed Ali and so is this one. But this one was born in America, and  lives in America. This one was born in Azad Kashmir and lives in England. This one was professional boxer, and this one didn’t even go to boxing gym. Aah, these two are two different people. In other words we investigate, find more information, and employ the information and then determine if A is B, or A is not B. Anyhow we ordinary human beings do not declare A is B based on a single common trait. It is practice of unhealthy mind, and those who have illness in their hearts, and young and foolish individuals.

The Point And Logic Of It All:

My point is simple, a single common trait is not suffient enough to establish if Iraq is Najd or Najd is Iraq. We have to find more information to establish the sameness or difference.

Iraq And Najd Cannot Be The One And The Same:

Iraq was not even a Muslim country when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) appointed places Miqat (i.e. place of assuming state of Ihram for Hajj/Umrah), here: Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar: Ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet fixed Qarn as the Miqat for the people of Najd, and Al-Juhfa for the people of Sham, and Dhul-Hulaifa for the people of Medina." Ibn 'Umar added, "I heard this from the Prophet, and I have been informed that the Prophet said, 'The Miqat for the Yemenites is Yalamlam.' "When Iraq was mentioned, he said, "At that time it was not a Muslim country." [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H443] This Hadith establishes, first of all that Najd was a Muslim country/region because of which he apointed Qarn [Al Manazil] as place of Miqat for Najd. Secondly it establishes Iraq and Najd are two different regions/countries because the Hadith states Iraq was not a Muslim country at the time of appointing places of Miqat. In another Hadith it is recorded: “Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu'l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-'Irq; for the people uf Najd it is Qarn and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.” [Ref: Muslim, B7, H2666] Note, for Najd the Miqat is stated to be Qarn and for Iraq Hadith states its Dhat al-Irq. If Najd and Iraq were one and the same then why did Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) appoint two different places of Miqat for same place? At minimum it has been established Iraq and Najd are not one and the same country/region. This so far is enough to refute teaching of our opponents.

Establishing Direction And Location Of Najd:

As a matter of principle, if it is established Najd is not Iraq and Najd is in East of Madinah then by default the position of Muslims would be established.

Najd Is In East Of Madinah:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has repoted to have said: “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari,  B88, H214] According to another Hadith this group of Satan was to emerge from East [of Madinah]: “Ibn Umar reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying while pointing his hands towards the east: The turmoil would appear from this side; verily, the turmoil would appear from this side (he repeated it thrice) where appear the group of Satan.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6942] According to another narration Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was seated on the pulpit of [Masjid Nabvi] and said: Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit  and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the side of the sun.." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] The Hadith uses the words, “… the side of the Sun …”  to mean East. If I someone asks me, from which direction did you hear the sound come from? I say: From the side of the Sun, then it would imply East, the direction of sunrise, here. Also note, use of word ‘there’ indicates Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward a direction. Another Hadith establishes he was pointing toward the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) from the pulpit: “Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house, he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from the side, where Satan's group will come out." [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] From the pulpit if Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward the house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) then he would be pointing toward East. And pretty accurately toward the direction of  Saudi capital Riyadh.

Summing Up The Subject Of Najd:

The following article depicts all this information on the map, here. All this adds to establish that Najd regarding which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold that from it will emerge group of Satan is in East of Madinah. It is impossible for him to be standing on pulpit of Masjid Nabvi and point toward the house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) and be pointing toward Iraq. He was pointing toward Saudi capital Riyadh. The following article contains maps taken from old books which depict position of Najd in Middle East. Note these maps are not made by Muslims in fact most of these maps are made by orientalist scholars and origin of others is obscure, here. The following article deals with Najd and indicates where Najd is, but also establishes distinction between Iraq and Najd. It contains maps not shown in the previously linked article, here. It has been established where Najd is now readers are advised to consult google map and see the location of Iraq. And see if all the details fit Iraq. It will become apparent that Iraq is up North, North East, and more North then East, compared to traditional understanding where Najd is.

Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab And His Movement:

Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab’s Khariji movement started near Saudi capital Riyadh, Uyaynah and Dirriyah. And this is precisely the direction toward which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab like the Khawarij declared Muslims – companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) - to be Mushrikeen (i.e. polytheists). Like the Khawarij he considered it permissible to kill Muslims and like the Khawarij he killed the Muslims. He and his followers shaved their heads excessively – like Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold they would. They tucked up their lion cloth from waste - like Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold they would. In short, Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and his followers fullfilled all the prophecies regarding the group of Satan, hence they are from the group of Satan – i.e. Khawarij.

The Hadith Of Iraq – Group Of Satan:

The opponent of Islam quoted the following: “He repeated it and on the third or fourth time, they said, “O Messenger of Allah, and in our Iraq.” The Prophet said, “Verily, from there will appear upheavals and tribulations and from there will rise the group of Satan." [Ref: Tabarani, Mu’jam Al Awsaat, H4230] Another Hadith confirms; group of Satan – Khawarij, will emerge from Iraq, in the following Hadith: “Narrated Yusair bin 'Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq.” There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' " [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] One has no right to distort the Ahadith of East/Najd and than apply them upon Iraq. Ahadith establish Iraq and Najd are two different regions of Middle East. One cannot put these two regions into blender of Salafism/Wahhabism, with all relevent details, and make a smoothie out of it – so they become one and the same.

Warning To Those Who Believe Najd Is Iraq:

Anyone who distorts the Ahadith intended for Najd and applies them upon Iraq, in order to confuse the distinction between the two, has introduced a innovation into religion of Islam. Ahadith record the words of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) regards to one who introduces and one who follows an innovation:
And whoever introduces a سُنَّةً سَيِّئَةً (i.e. reprehensible practice) that is followed, he will receive its sin and a burden of sin equivalent to that of those who follow it, without that detracting from their burden in the slightest.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H203] "And whoever introduces a بِدْعَةَ ضَلاَلَةٍ (i.e. reprehensible innovation) with which Allah is not pleased nor His Messenger then he shall receive sins similar to whoever acts upon it without that diminishing anything from the sins of the people.” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B29, H2677] One who introduced this evil innovation/practice of interpreting Ahadith of Najd to mean Iraq, and anyone who follows this evil innovation are both equally sinful. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has also stated: “If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B39, H4515] Giving shelter in meaning of, housing him, or giving him shelter by defending his innovation, such a person and the innovator is cursed by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), His angels, and Saliheen (i.e. righteous). Another version has underlined addition to the Hadith of Sunan Abu Dawood: “He reported the Apostle of Allah as saying “ Madinah is sacred from A’ir to Thawr so if anyone produces an innovation (in it) or gives protection to an innovator the curse of Allaah, angels and all men will fall upon him and no repentance or ransom will be accepted from him.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B10, H2029] Alhasil, the one who as started the practice of blurring the distinction between Iraq and Najd, until they are one and same, and those who followed him in by doing likewise, and one who shelters the innovator by believing his innovation then defending the innovator, they are equally sinful for it, they are under the curse of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), His angels, the Saliheen. And their good actions are rejected by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) until they hold to innovation.

Conclusion:

It has been established Iraq and Najd are two different regions. Both these regions have their own Miqat. And when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) appointed the places of Miqat for Hajj/Umrah Iraq was not even a Muslim country where as Najd was hence Qarn was appointed as a place of Miqat. Najd is East of Madinah and in direction of sunrise. And he pointed from pulpit toward the house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) indicating precisely the direction of Riyadh. In addition to all this, maps of old establish precise location of Najd. And considering the location of Najd on maps, it is safe to conclude Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was born in Najd [and his short biography, part of Kitab at-Tawheed attest to this – published by Darrusalam]. All which he taught and did establishes he was the head of group of Satan.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا