Madni Bahar

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

Madani bahaar of an Islamic brother

(From England)

One Islamic Brother from England has stated as under:

I pray Allah azzawajal prevents me from rayakaari. I have written this madani bahaar with sole intention that someone might walk the right path by reading/listening to it. I do not want my own advertisement. For this purpose I am keeping my identity a secret and I request all those brothers, who might know who I am, not to reveal my identity to anybody. You can use this story to encourage other muslims to join the environment of Dawat-e-Islami.

I never used to say my prayers and for a long period of time even used to miss Jumma prayer. I listened to music, believing that it nourishes your sole. I was clean shaven and would go to cinema on regular basis. I was completely unaware of the sins I was committing. Did not even know that missing your five times prayer is a major sin. I was committing this sin five times a day and yet I strongly believed that I am better than lots of other people who do pray but at the same time they lie, backbite and hurt feelings of other people. I never even knew that shaving your beard is a Haraam act. I was committing this haraam act 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, openly in front of every one. I was leading a so called "NORMAL LIFE" that you would expect in this culture i.e. having fun and chilling out. In short, Shaitaan had full control over me and he was making me do all these sinful acts presenting these sins to me as something good.

My brother was attached to Dawat-e-Islami environment. I did not like that at all. Along with other family members we stopped him from attending the weekely gatherings of Dawat-e-Islami in (City X). We also stopped him from travelling to madani kaafilaa's on the weekends. I even asked him to leave the madani environement of Dawat-e-Islami. He, however, continued his slow and gradual individual effort on me by inviting me to come to Masjid to say prayers. I always told him "I do not have time" and yet I had the time to go to cinema, I had the time to listen to music, I had the time to watch a DVD for 3 hours, but making time to go to Masjid seemed like an impossible task.

Then something happened in last Ramadhan (2006). During the blessed month I started to pray on regular basis. I listened to few speeches by Sunni Ulamma and along with individual effort from my brother I made the intention that I will try to continue my prayers after Ramadhan as well. Once Ramadhan finished my brother gave me Tafseer-e-Na'eemi to read. I was a final year student at university and My studies demanded so much hard work. However, with the blessings of Allah عَزَّوَجَل, I would do my studies and still I would find few hours everyday to read Tafseer-e-Na'eemi. Gradually my heart started to melt by reading the tafseer. However, I was still listening to music, I was still shaving and I was still going to cinema. My prayers were not preventing me from committing these haraam acts. Something was still missing.

My brother went for the Hajj. Before leaving he gave me Faizaan-e-Sunnat to study and asked me to read the chapter on beard. I was so overtaken by reading this chapter that it brought tears in my eyes but still shaitaan prevented me from decorating this beautiful sunnah on my face. One day out of nowhere, I plucked the courage and decided never to shave again. I am sure my brother was praying for me in Makkah Mukarrama at the same time. When he came back from the Hajj, I was no longer clean shaven. I had grown this beautiful sunnah of the beloved prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. Shaitaan was still putting thoughts in my head that what had I done, I should shave. My family commented you are not going to find a decent girl to marry you now. I said to them, I do not class a girl decent who does not like the beard. The decent girl for me would be the one who loves the Sunnah of beloved prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم.

What made me give such an answer ? It was the love of the beloved prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. Who put this love in my heart??? I strongly believe that prayers of my brother and his individual effort were a big factor in this. I was now studying Faizaan-e-Sunnat and other rasa'il (books) of Dawat-e-Islami. Through further efforts of my brother I became a mureed of Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat. However, I still had not coloured myself in the madani environment of Dawat-e-Islami. Alhamdo-lillah Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat had special blessings on me and came in my dream a few times. Each time there was a message for me to join Dawat-e-Islami. Once in my dream Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat put his blessed hand on my head, prayed something and then showered my face with his blessed breath. Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat then said I want you to do dars and bayaan.

Just think back, only a few months ago I was clean shaven, I listened to music, I watched movies, I had no time to go to Masjid and stopped my brother from activities of Dawat-e-Islami. Now I had an Imaama shareef on my head, I had grown a beard on my face, I wore the madani dress. Instead of listening to music, I now listen to Naats and bayaanaats of Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat. Instead of going to cinema I now go to Madani kaafilas on the weekend (once every month). Instead of wasting my time in sinful activities I now do dars and bayaan on regular basis. My worldly education had filled me with pride but Dawat-e-Islaami taught me aajizi. I was in love with mortal pleasures of the World but Dawat-e-Islami instilled in me the love of our beloved prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. I used to put so much emphasis on this material world but now I place all emphsasis on preparing for the world here-after. Who is to be credited for this transformation ? The answer is simple. Prayers of my brother have earned me the blessings of Allah عَزَّوَجَل and Ameer-e-ehleSunnat is the waseela of this transformation.

My story is not finished yet. There is a common misbelief among people that brothers of Dawat-e-Islami are free. They don't work. They don't have families to provide for, which is why they can give their time to do all the religious work, and we cannot. My respected brothers in Islam, this is a shaitaani waswassa. Shaitaan does not want you to spend your time in the way of Allah Azzawajal which is why he puts this thought in your mind. Almost all of us work, we do have families and children to provide for, we have all the duties of the world that you have to do. However, We have come over this waswasa of shaitaan and with the blessings of Allah عَزَّوَجَل we make time for it all. If I can make time for it all, then I am sure most of you can. Alhamdo-lillah I am a doctor and with special blessings of Allah عَزَّوَجَل I manage to do dars on regular basis, I manage to do bayan in ilaakaayi ijtimmah, I regularly attend weekly ijtimmah of Dawat-e-Islami in (City X). Once a month I also go for a weekend Madani Qafila. I am not the only doctor in Dawat-e-Islami. Alhamdolillah there are many more doctors I know of who have colured themselves in this madani environment. There are also lawyers and businessmen in Dawat-e-Islami. If you want the madani transformation in your life, if you want the peace and tranquality in your life, if you want to replace the mortal pleasures of this world with immortal bounties of Heaven, and if you want to instill in your heart the Love of the beloved prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, then I invite you to join Dawat-e-Islami. Come and see with your own eyes the Faiz of Ameer-e-Ahlesunnat.

Salluuuu alal Habib Salallaho ala Muhammad(salallaho alehe wasallam)

• 3 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا