Virtues of Syedina Abubakr Siddiq raziAllahanho

saifi-naqshbandi

تجویز کردہ جواب

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 18: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Anybody who spends a pair of something in Allah's Cause will be called from all the gates of Paradise, "O Allah's slave! This is good.' He who is amongst those who pray will be called from the gate of the prayer (in Paradise) and he who is from the people of Jihad will be called from the gate of Jihad, and he who is from those' who give in charity (i.e. Zakat) will be called from the gate of charity, and he who is amongst those who observe fast will be called from the gate of fasting, the gate of Raiyan." Abu Bakr said, "He who is called from all those gates will need nothing," He added, "Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes, and I hope you will be among those, O Abu Bakr

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 20: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Hanafiya: I asked my father ('Ali bin Abi Talib), "Who are the best people after Allah's Apostle ?" He said, "Abu Bakr." I asked, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar. " I was afraid he would say "Uthman, so I said, "Then you?

..." He said, "I am only an ordinary person.

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 8: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam)."

“The first amongst men to enter paradise”

Book 40, Number 4635: (Sunnan Abu Dawud)

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Gabriel came and taking me by the hand showed the gate of Paradise by which my people will enter. AbuBakr then said: Apostle of Allah! I wish I had been with you so that I might have looked at it. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then said: You, AbuBakr, will be the first of my people to enter Paradise.

“The Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) already knew what will happen to his most eminent Sahaba”

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 24: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two martyrs.

“The one to refer after demise of Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) i.e. First one to be appointed as Khalifa”

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 11: (Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim: A woman came to the Prophet who ordered her to return to him again. She said, "What if I came and did not find you?" as if she wanted to say, "If I found you dead?" The Prophet said, "If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr."

On khilafat

Narrated Al-Qasim bin Muhammad: 'Aisha said, "O my head!" Allah's Apostle said, "If that (i.e., your death) should happen while I am still alive, I would ask Allah to forgive you and would invoke Allah for you." 'Aisha said, "O my life which is going to be lost! By Allah, I think that you wish for my death, and if that should happen then you would be busy enjoying the company of one of your wives in the last part of that day." The Prophet said, "But I should say, 'O my head!' I feel like calling Abu Bakr and his son and appoint (the former as my successors lest people should say something or wish for something. Allah will insist (on Abu Bakr becoming a Caliph) and the believers will prevent (anyone else from claiming the Caliphate)," or "...Allah will prevent (anyone else from claiming the Caliphate) and the believers will insist (on Abu Bakr becoming the Caliph)." [sahih Bukhari, vol. 9 hadith no. 324]

Can be found here

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/089.sbt.html

Narrated Aisha(radhiallahu anhaa): Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) in his (last) illness asked me to call AbuBakr, her father, and her brother too, so that he might write a document for he feared that someone else might be desirous (of succeeding him) and that some claimant may say: I have better claim to it, whereas Allah and the Faithful do not substantiate the claim of anyone but that of AbuBakr. [sahih Muslim hadith no. 5879]

Hadith number 5879 is here

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=31&translator=2&start=10&number=5877

• 4 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا