Sunioo'n Ka Sach!

Zulfaikar

تجویز کردہ جواب

Do we need to say anymore? Would the wives of the Prophet (s) indulge in a Haraam activity? Look at the beating ritual by the women of Madina. Ibn Katheer mentions how extreme that beating was that their faces reddened with slapping. What do the Nasibi say about these women? Were they evil Rafidi innovators lead by Ayesha?

According to Musnad of Imam Ahmad Hanbal Vol. 6, page 274, Ayesha mourned the demise of the Holy Prophet (s) with other women by beating her head.

Beating and mourning by Uthman's wives and daughter

We read in Tareekh Kamil Volume 3 page 89:

"When Uthman was killed his killers intended to sever his head. His wives Naila and Umm'ul Baneen lay over him screamed and began to beat their faces"

Narrations also record that Uthman's daughter also acted likewise. As evidence we shall rely on the following Sunni works:

1. Al Bidayah wa al Nihaya, Volume 7 page 371
  2. Tareekh Tabari, Volume 6 page 302
  3. Tareekh Aathim Kufi, page 159

"Ibn Jareer narrates that when the killer intended to sever Uthman's head, the women began to scream and strike their faces. This included Uthman's wives Naila, Ummul Baneen and daughter".

al_bidayah_v7_p371.jpg

If the wives of Uthman can mourn Uthman's killing in this way then the Shi'a of Maula 'Ali (as) can likewise mourn the slaying of Imam Husayn (as) in this way.

The mourning of Fatima al-Zahra (as)

In Madarij al Nubuwwh, Vol 2, page 163, the high ranking Sunni Scholar, Sheikh Abdul Haq Mohaddith Dehlavi recorded that:

"Fatima Zahra (as) hearing the rumour of the martyrdom of the Holy Prophet (s) at Uhud came out of her house running and beating her head".

Does it not transpire from the above that beating of head during the act of mourning for a martyr is allowed by the religion as Sayyida (as) was well aware of the religious code and was also infallible according to Ayah Tatheer (33:33). In addition an action of any member of Ahl'ul bayt is a Sunnah for the Ithna Ashari Shi'as. Thus mourning is not bidah but is a Sunnah of Sayyida Fatima al-Zahra (as).

The mourning of Abu Hurraira

We shall rely on the following Sunni works:

1. Adaab al Mufarad, page 426
  2. Sunan Ibn Majah, page 30

The narrator says that he saw Abu Hurrayra hitting his forehead and said 'o people of Iraq could you even imagine that I would lie about the Prophet?'

Abu Huraryra's act here was out of shock and distress. If this Sahabi can act in such a manner then no fault should be found with the Shi'a when they mourn the loss of Imam Husayn (as) by hitting themselves.

The mourning of Bilal (ra)

We read in Madarij al Nubuwah, Volume 2 page 441, whilst discussing the death of the Prophet (s):

"When the situation of the Prophet worsened, Bilal emerged beating his head and loudly wailing,'I wish my mother had not given birth to me, and that if she had I wish that I had died before this day'"

Why did Bilal fail to adopt patience, an act that the Nasibi deem compulsory? Was the Muazzin and loyal Servant of the Prophet (s) ignorant of the verses on patience? Even in this case none of the companions raised any objection at the action of Bilal. Moreover the Holy Prophet (s) was yet alive and not dead. This is the extreme extent of grief. Then how can similar action for Imam Husayn (as) be prohibited?

The extreme mourning of Uways al-Qarni (ra)

The most explicit proof of self-inflicted injury comes from Owais al-Qarni the great Muslim Sahabi, praised by both Shi'a and Sunni erudite. He had an immense love for the Holy Prophet (s). When the news reached him in Yemen that two teeth of the Holy Prophet (s) were broken in the battle of Ohad, he extracted all his teeth. When the Holy Prophet (s) got the news in Medina that Owais had struck down all his teeth, he (s) exclaimed, "Indeed Owais is our devoted friend". This event can be found written in 'Seerate Halbia' vol II, page 295.

The renowned Sunni Scholar Shiekh Farid al Din Attaar in 'Tadhkhirah tul Awliya' Urdu translation page 17 and 18 writes:

" Uways Qarni (ra) said to Umar Khattab (ra): 'If you were true in friendship than why on the day when the holy teeth of the Prophet (s) were broken didn't you break your teeth in companionship? Because, it is a condition of companionship.' Then he showed his teeth all of which were broken and said 'I broke all of my teeth without seeing you (O Prophet) and in the state of Ghaybah in your companionship. I had broken one tooth but couldn't get satisfaction so kept on breaking them one by one until I had broken them all '".

Had the breaking of teeth by Uways Qarni (ra) been in opposition to Shariah, Umar would certainly have pointed it out at the time or at least commented and answered the accusation by Uways Qarni (ra) of his less than perfect companionship. The silence of Umar proves that he didn't deem the act of breaking one's teeth as done by Uways Qarni (ra) as opposed to Shariah but considered it an act of sincerity and also a proof of friendship.

It is interesting that

Ibn al Hashimi argues:In regards to the actual rituals of the Shia, these are barbaric practises of self-flagellation, violence, and paganism

Tell us, would Uways Qarni’ss destruction of his teeth with a blunt instrument not fall within your definition of ‘barbaric practises of self-flagellation, violence, and paganism’? If so, did the Prophet (s) agree with your view and condemn this extreme form of self harm?

We should point out that breaking one's teeth is a thousand times more painful than the beating of one's chest for a few hours. It is more extreme than chest beating with chains or knives (Zanjeer) because those who have suffered from tooth ache will understand the immense pain that circulates in the mouth and head. Compare the removal of a tooth to the forced removal of a full set of teeth without the benefit of modern day anaesthetics and instruments. The pain must have been unbearable. This was clearly an act of great courage.

Mourning following the death of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

We shall rely on the following esteemed Sunni works:

1. Tareekh Baghdad, Volume 4 page 422
  2. Hayaat al Haywaan, page 101

قال وسمعت الوركاني يقول يوم مات احمد بن حنبل وقع الماتم والنوح في أربعة أصناف من الناس المسلمين واليهود والنصارى والمجوس

'He (Abu Bakr al-Makki) said: 'I heard al-Warkani saying: 'The day on which Ahmad bin Hanbal died, in it 'Matam' and lamentation took place among four types of people, the Muslims, the Jews, the Christians and the Zoroastrians''.

The Muslims killed Ibn Hanbal and also mourned him. The same people accuse the Shi'a of killing Imam Husayn (as) and mourning him for atonement. They acuse Shias for what has been their own practice.

If Matam is such an extreme sin, then why was such sin committed for this Sunni Imam?

Heavens mourning at the death of Umar!

We read in Riyadh al Nadira page 187:

"When Umar died the Djinns recited a elegy 'Umar female Djinns are mourning you in a loud voice and they are beating their faces'

If mourning in such a manner is Bidah then why was it necessary for the women of Paradise to mourn in this manner? If it was Bidah why do you think the Sunni scholars coined such a fabricated tale? When Umar died the women of Paradise beat their faces but if Shi'a women mourn the slaying of Imam Husayn (as) and his supporters, mutilation of their bodies and the imprisonment of their women folk they are deemed evil innovators.

Seven days of mourning of Khalid bin Waleed

We read in Kanz al Ummal Volume Six page 118:

"The narrator said people had attributed the prohibition of elegies to Umar, but the fact is that when Khalid bin Waleed died the women of Banu Mugheer indulged in seven days of mourning. They reddened their chests, wailed, food was distributed and elegies were recited. Umar did not place any prohibition on this mourning".

When Ahl'ul Sunnah's great hero dies elegies and self beating occurs under the watchful eye of Umar and he takes no remedial steps to quash this alleged Bidah. However when the Shi'a do the same in memory of Imam Husayn (as) the Nasibi' come out in force to oppose them.

An Arabs mourning before the Prophet (s)

Malik's Muwatta

Book 18, Number 18.9.29:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ata ibn Abdullah al-Khurasani that Said ibn al-Musayyab said, "A Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) beating his breast and tearing out his hair and saying, 'I am destroyed.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Why is that?', and he said, 'I had intercourse with my wife while fasting in Ramadan.' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, asked him, 'Are you able to free a slave?', and the man said, 'No.' Then he asked him, 'Are you able to give away a camel?', and the man replied, 'No.' He said, 'Sit down,' and someone brought a large basket of dates to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he said to the man, 'Take this and give it away as Sadaqa.' The man said, 'There is no one more needy than me,' and (the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace), said, 'Eat them, and fast one day for the day when you had intercourse.' "

Worthy of note is the fact that Darr Qathani in his Sharh of Muwatta Volume 2 (this tradition) adds that that 'he was placing mud in his hair'.

The incident should be considered in the light of the following facts:

1. The Bedouin being a Muslim was Sahabi (companion) of the Holy Prophet (s).
  2. He was beating his chest and tearing his hair in presence of Holy Prophet (s) who neither objected to it nor reprimanded him for the same.
  3. The action of the Bedouin was a result of spiritual pain he suffered as his fast was invalidated.
  4. Sunni traditionists have authentically recorded this incident.

The Bedouin's actions were a direct result of the agony he was going through. It led him to beat, his chest, tear his hair and place dirt in his hair. We suggest to those who deem mourning for Imam Husayn (as) Bidah to look at these Rafidi acts that were performed in the presence of the Prophet (s). If it was Haraam why did not the Prophet (s) tell him to refrain from such actions?

Mourning at the time of Ayesha's death

In the Sunni Magazine Khadim al Deen, published Lahore on the 18th of October 1976 page 20, in the topic of Ayesha we read:

"People were saddened by the death of Ayesha; Masrooq said if certain situations had not arisen then I would have performed Matam for her.

Look at the preparations for mourning Ayesha's death. If mourning is a gate to hell why were the Sahaba making this road for themselves by desiring to mourn her loss in such a manner?

Islamic Law

When the Imam of a Fiqh permits an act, then it is not permissible for those of other Madhabs to raise their objections. We deem Ahl'ul bayt (as) our Imams and uphold their words. If they ruled on the permissibility of Azadari, then we care little what the Imams from Mu'awiyah and Yazeed's lineage have to say against it.

Imam Jafer (as) allowed the mourning of Imam Husayn (as)

We read a tradition from Wasail ai Shi'a as quoted in Jahaur aur Kalaam Volume 4 page 370:

"Imam Jafer said 'the daughters of Fatima would slap their faces and shriek. It is permissible to beat yourself and shriek for a pure soul such as Husayn"

The mourning of Banu Hashim

We read in Tareekh Kamil Volume 4 page 42

Umar ibn Sa'd appeared following the killing of Husayn, stayed for the night in Kerbala and then headed in the direction of Kufa. He was accompanied by Husayn (as)'s children and his sisters were also captives. When they passed by the bodies of Husayn and his companions, the women cried and slapped their faces. Zaynab said 'O Muhammad!'

Sayyida Zaynab (as) beat herself on three separate occasions

First Occasion

1. Al Bidaya wa al Nihaya Volume 8 page 176
  2. Tareekh Kamil page 29

"When the enemy planned to attack the camp of Husayn, Zaynab went to Husayn and asked 'what is this noise outside our tents?' Husayn [ra] replied 'I just saw a dream wherein the Apostle of Allah told me that he would reach me by tomorrow. Upon hearing this Sayyida Zaynab became aggrieved and slapped her face"

Second occasion

1. Al Bidaya wa al Nihaya, Volume 8 page 177
  2. Tareekh Kamil Volume 4 page 30
  3. Tareekh Tabari Volume 7 Page 324.

"When Sayyida Zaynab listened to the verses from her brother that indicated his death, she mourned by beating her face, tearing her clothes and losing her senses by falling to the ground"

Third occasion

1. Al Bidaya wa al Nihaya Volume 8 page 93
  2. Tareekh Kamil Volume 4 page 42
  3. Tareekh Tabari Volume 7 Page 370.

Qurat bin Kas narrates that when the women of Bani Hashim passed by the battlefield they wept bitterly by beating their faces.

Dear readers! You have seen that even the prejudiced Ibn Katheer has accepted the mourning of Sayyida Zaynab (as) on the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as). Sayyida Zaynab (as) is the elder daughter of "Gate of knowledge" and the leader of the believers Imam Ali (as) and Sayyida Zahra (as) who is the daughter of Apostle of Allah (swt). The princess brought up by the great teachers of religion and trained in an atmosphere of learning and education cannot be ignorant of the Divine laws of religion. On seeing the calamities of the grandson of the Prophet (s), the mother of all calamities and woes, became impatient. She mourned on three occasions in Karbala. When the grand daughter of the Prophet (s) was brought into the city of Kufa as prisoner her calamity became more severe. When she saw the head of Imam (as) on the pointed end of lance, she stroke her head on the wooden part of the saddle in extreme grief and blood started flowing from her head.

Baba Fareed Ganj Shakar's self harm mourning for Imam Husayn (as)

Baba Fareed Ganj Shakar of Pak Patan is a major Sunni Sufi Saint. He commands thousands of adherents from the Indian Subcontinent. We read in the Sunni text From Uswa - e - Sufia Uzzaam, Page 8:

He used to lament and cry for Imam Husayn (as) on the day of Ashura so much so that he would fall unconscious. It is narrated from him that there was a saintly man in Baghdad and when the tragedy of Karbala was described to him, he cried so piteously and profusely and smashed his head so hard on the ground out of grief that he died! The same night, people saw him in their dream and enquired of his condition to which he replied: I gave up my life for the love of Ahl - e - Bait (as) hence Allah has pardoned me and I now live with Imam Husayn (as).

Comment

Is not the status of an Azadaar equivalent to that of a Martyr? This shows that self - flagellate with knives and swords, doing Matam and giving up one's life for the love of these Infallibles is a cause of redemption and pardon from Allah (swt).

The skies shed blood in grief of Imam Husayn (as)

Allamah Ibn Hajar Makki writes:

"Abu Said says that on the day of the martyrdom of Husayn, there was fresh blood found under every stone lifted; and the sky also rained blood whose result was evident on clothes for ages. Abu Naim says that on the day of the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as) our containers (of water) were full of blood."

Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Page 192

It is written in Tafseer al-Jalalayn, on page 411, Annotation no.7 (Print. Karachi): Under "Fama Bakta Alaihim Sama" Sa`di has been quoted as saying:

"When the oppressed Imam was martyred, the sky wept on his martyrdom; the weeping of the sky is its being red and anger is the reason behind the bloody tears."

If Nasibi argue that such a notion is ridiculous then we suggest to him to consult Riyadh al Nadira page 193 [printed in Baghdad]:

"The narrator says that when Umar was murdered, the earth was covered with darkness. A child asked his mother, 'O Mother is it the Day of Judgment? The mother replied no son Umar has been murdered".

We appeal to justice! The earth was covered with darkness when Umar died and the Nasibi clergy have no objection to this narration since it refers to the death of one of their own. If the skies grieve over the barbaric massacre of the Ahl'ul bayt (as) then all manner of Fatwa is issued against us.

Examples of self-beating in the Bible

The Bible, Isaiah 22:12 - shows that this type of mourning was ordained by God

"On that Day the Lords called for weeping and beating the breast, shaving the head and putting on sack cloth"

"You are now at ease, be anxious; tremble, you who have no cares. Strip yourselves bare; put a cloth round your waists and beat yourselves"

The Bible, Isaiah 32:11

"Howl, Heshbon, for Ai is despoiled. Cry aloud you villages round Rabbath Ammon, put on sack cloth and beat your breast and score your body with gashes"

The Bible, Jeremiah 49:3

"The crowd that had assembled for the spectacle, when they saw what had happened went home beating their breasts"

The Bible, Luke 23:48

We have in this chapter set out a vast array of evidences proving the legitimacy of hitting oneself and shedding blood, when mourning Imam Husayn (as). Those Nasibi who are against mourning for Imam Husayn (as) and for any of the martyrs of Karbala usually raise a question whether the Holy Prophet (s) had ordered mourning for Imam Husayn (as). The answer to this question is: 'did the Holy Prophet (s) order Owais Qarni (ra) to remove all his teeth? Did he insist that the Bedouin beat his chest? Did he order Bilal to beat his head? Similarly there was no order by the Holy Prophet (s) for Fatima (as) to beat her head at the rumour of his martyrdom in Uhud.

If there is absence of explicit permission then there is absence of prohibition also The reason for absence of such orders with regard to mourning is quite clear. These acts were all done out of love and sorrow and the Holy Prophet (s) had not forbidden them. According to the beliefs of Ahl e Sunnah, if the Holy Prophet(s) saw someone doing an act and remained silent on it, it meant that he approved of this act. This type of Sunnah, in their fiqh, is called Sunnah Taqriri.

It is quite clear that holding mourning of Imam Husayn (as) by means of Matam (chest beating) or Zanjeer (blood letting) is to give physical expression of sympathy for Imam Husayn (as). It expresses nothing but love and loyalty for the Ahl'ul bayt (as).

Very Good Copy Paste....................

Woh b jhoot peh jhoot..................

Zara Sura e Nisa ke Ayat Number.148 ke translation parhio aur jawab dejio.......

Madaraj Un Nabuwat Ka Page No.248 hazar hay Shia ke book shop ka chapa hua.........

Laanat Ullah e Alal Kazibeen.....

Aur matam k baray main humaribooks koriginalpages paish karo....Kyon keh tumbuhat baray jhootay ho.Aur jo b likhna hay is topic main likho matam par....

http://www.islamimehfil.info/index.php?/topic/3139-matam-karne-ka-sharai-hukum/

post-2632-12681532238849.jpg

post-2632-12681532388304.jpg

waise to akal walo ky liye ishara he kafi hota hy magr tm sab me akal khaha, issi liye itna sara likha hy:lol:.

main ne ap ko takreeban 285 sy zaid dallail diye hy OR ap he ki mutabar tareen kitabon say Qran o sunat, sirat e ammbiya, Serat e ashaba or serat e ummhatull momenin sy ye sabit kya hy ky matam krna haram nai hy

ab ap sabit kro humari motaber kitabon sy kamazkam 286 dallail do k matam haram hy its a challenge for all of you, to all suni hazrat

zulfqar sahab ye log bare abo jehl hen in logo ny tang topi pehn pehn ker apni aqal choti ker li he sath men in logo ko jhot hi per chal sakte hen awr in ke pas koi dleel ho tab na awr in men kute ki siaft biaht hi ache tareeqe se he aik insan se aik shaks bat nahi kerta he mil ker hamla kerte hen kher masla nahi he ne matam ki jo daleel di hen wo qabil rad anhi he

awr dosri bat ye ke aik sadi piche logo ko to bad men hosh ata he ab tak in ko rone per itraz tha jab ham ham ne daleel di to sag sahab ro ker ham rone ke kab minkir hen ab in ko ab in ko matam per daleel aap ne khoob di he

awr as ke ilawa un ke nazdeek awr jad muktar ke nazdeek to lafze shia acha lafz nahi tha ab aap ki daleel se kehne lage sunni shia hen ab aise log kia petH ker sunni ka difa kerte hen ??

jinab ap ne khaha tha matam hallal hy to proof kr k dikho wo to me ne krdiya ab tm btao ky matam hallal hy k haram ??? per jawab mily ga

Tu apni dalil dekh pehla tara ya Matami libas ka janaza nikal jai ga kyon ka tumhari kitaab ka hasab sa Kala libas Jahnami aur faroon ka libas hai.

"Jabir kahta hain ka Mian na Abu Jafar(Imam Baqar)sa pocha:Jaza kya hai? farmaya:wail aur buland awaz sa cheekh marna yani wawila aur shor karna aur moun par tamacha marna aur seena zani karna aur matha ka baal nochana aur jas na rona ko qaim kya bala shuba os na sabar ko tark kya aur humara tareeqa ko chor kar ghair ka tareeqa akhtiyar kia aur jo sabar kara aur ina lilah kaha aur Allah ki hamd kara aur jo kuch Allah na kya hai os par razi raha as ka sawab Allah par wajib hai aur jo asa na karay jab ka os par koi qaza waqiya ho tu wo bura admi hai aur Allah os ka ajrosawab barbad kar dita hai.(faroo Kafi jald 1,pg 121)

Hazrat Ali na faramaya:Jo musibat ka waqat apna hath ran par mara as ka amal barbad ho jata hain.(Nahjulbalagha jald 3,pg 185)

Hazrat Abu Abdullah(Jafar)farmta hain ka Rasool alihsalam na farmaya jo muslim musibat ka waqat apna hath ran par marta hai wo apna ajr barbad kar dita hai.(Faroo kafi jald1,pg 121)

Anhi sa rawiyat hai ka "Mayat par cheekna chalana aur kapra pharna laiq wa manasib nahi hai..(Faroo kafi jald1,pg 122)

abhi aur bhi rawiyat hain agli dafa scan ka sath pesh karon ga.

post-4358-1268333634188.jpg

post-4358-1268333659475.jpg

post-4358-12683337006232.jpg

post-4358-1268333717593.jpg

Edited by Geniusnoman

ye mera topic nai hy coz me ne matam ky bary me bayaan kr diya hy

hy magr tmhy zayada shok hy to...... chand refrence tmhary lye

Tum ager pehla Refrence ko pora code karo tu tumhari pole khul jai gi kya ka Hazrat Ayesha na khud kaha main na apni kam ilmi ki wajha sa asa kya yani wo bhi asa sahi nahi samjhti thian.aur jahan tak as dosri rawiyat ki baat hai tu murakheen tu as rawiyat ko sahi hi nahi manta kyon ka Akser Murakheen kahta hain ka UmmeSalma ka intqal Waqia karbala sa pehla hoa hai.

Tum ager pehla Refrence ko pora code karo tu tumhari pole khul jai gi kya ka Hazrat Ayesha na khud kaha main na apni kam ilmi ki wajha sa asa kya yani wo bhi asa sahi nahi samjhti thian.aur jahan tak as dosri rawiyat ki baat hai tu murakheen tu as rawiyat ko sahi hi nahi manta kyon ka Akser Murakheen kahta hain ka UmmeSalma ka intqal Waqia karbala sa pehla hoa hai.

aysha ki to qaee rawayat aise hy jin me ap he ki kafi books me tabdili hoe hy

or purany additionki bat kro new ma to changing ho gai hy magar aysha ki kafi riwayat Rasool saww ki Ghustakhi ma be hain ab nauzbillah per wo be such hy dakhna chety ho to 1st or 2nd page per videos lagai hoe hy meny

dusary rawat ky bary me to tm ab aise he chavliyan maro gy....

aysha ki to qaee rawayat aise hy jin me ap he ki kafi books me tabdili hoe hy

or purany additionki bat kro new ma to changing ho gai hy magar aysha ki kafi riwayat Rasool saww ki Ghustakhi ma be hain ab nauzbillah per wo be such hy dakhna chety ho to 1st or 2nd page per videos lagai hoe hy meny

dusary rawat ky bary me to tm ab aise he chavliyan maro gy....

zara aik masal tu dekha do sirf kahna sa kaam nahi chala ga warna main tu ya sabit kar sakta hon ka Shiaon na apni kitaab ka tarjuma main kai jagha dandi mari hai kya koi masal don?

aur jahan tak Gustakhi ki baat hai tu ya maat kaho tu acha hai kyon ka aap ka Allamah na Hazrat Fatima ka bara main likha hia ka ager onhon na Ali ka baray main kuch kaha hai tu Shaur Biwi ka mamla hai tum hum bhi yahi kah sakta hian ka ya shur biwi ka mamla hai.aur tum bhool gai ka ap ki rawiyat asi bhi hai jahan Hazrat Fatimah na Ali ko khiyanat karna wala kaha aur kaha Bacha ki tarahn maa ka shakam main betha hoa ho.Maazullah aab ya gustakhi nahi hai aur Huzoor Alisalam ki gutakhi jo tumhara Aima na ki hai wo in rawiyat sa bar kar hai dekhaon kya.

• 4 months later...

post-1827-1237679241.gifpost-1827-1237679333.gifpost-1827-1237679349.gifpost-1827-1237679441.gif

meri jan ham ehle bait k dushman par lanat karty hein chahe wo hazoor saw ki bivi he q na ho ashab tu rahy door aur wo shia shia he nahe lanti hei aur haram zada hei jo nabi pak saw k wafadar ashaba k paon k zary ki toheen kary bilal habshi jaise sahbi k paon khak k zary ki b koi toheen kary wo shia nahe lanti hei

dosra ham khud kehty hein k usman umer and abubaker ko nahe manty aap muje sabit kar do k ye ashabi thay chalo chalnge with you ok aur 1 mint

post-4589-12817893270313.jpg

QURAN K MUTABIQ NABI KAREEM SAW KA JANAZA NA PARNY WALY TU ISLAM SE BAHER HO GY HEI AB KIA KEHTY HO AAP IS BARY ME

post-4589-12817894227934.jpg

is k bad ham bibi pak k dushmno par lanat karty hein

jin se bibi naraz un se ham tamam shia naraz

post-4589-12817895756871.jpg

YAHAN KON SA BAHANA BNAO GY CHALO KOI BAT NAHE SHERO SE BAHANY HE BNATY AYE HO NA YA B HO SAKTA HEI KOI CHAL JAYE CHEK IT

AUR MOLA ALI AS SAHBI NAHE THAY YE LO 1 AUR REF

post-4589-12817897730972.jpg

(ja)(ma)(sa)

DEKH ALI AS KON HEI TUM TU ALI AS KO JANTY HE NAHE HO DEKH KON HEI ALI AS

post-4589-12817900488211.jpg

(ja)(ma)(sa)

WOE PEOPLE ALI SE PYAR KARO

post-4589-12817898586208.jpg

CHAL AB DEKH PANJTAN PAK SE PYAR KARNY WALY KAHAN HON GY

post-4589-12817902173171.jpg

(ja)(ma)(sa)

PLZZZZZZZZZ AB IN HADEES K KHELAF KUCH NA KEHNA AGR KEHNA HEI TU PEHLY TAMAM BOOKS KO PHERO PHER FATWA LAGANA BAQI ALI AS ALI AS KIA KARO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (ah)

JANAB HAMRA MASLA YE NAHI KE AP KYA SAMAJ TE HEN,HAM YE KAHTE HE KE IMAM ALI ra.gif KYA KAHTE THE KYA HAZRAT ALI ra.gif NE HAZRAT ABU BAKER KI MUKHALFAT KI KYA HAZRAT UMAR KI KYA USMAN GHANI ra.gif AJMAEEN KI,JAB HAZRAT ALI KARAM ALLAH WAJ HAHO NE IN HAZRAT KI KOI MUKHALFAT NAHI KI TO AP KIS KEHAT KI MULI HEN ?RAHI FIDAK KI BAT TO HAZRAT SAWAL YE HE KE BAGH HAZRAT ALI KE DOR ME BHI KHILAFAT KI MALKIAT RAHI US DOR ME KIO NAHI IS KA FESLA HO GAYA THA ?

Edited by Alteejani

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا