"the Witness" Trailer Of Film On Namaz / Salah And Punishment Of The Grave

afzal

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Exclusive Film Trailer Of "The Witness"(Gawah!!)

Noor E Islam proudly presents... its second instalment of its exclusive new film "Witness"(Gawah)

The film focuses on the act of Namaz/Salah & the result of ignoring it which is due, to what we see in our daily lifes that we are surrounded by the luxuries of this world & are neglecting the main pillar of Islam. Which our Prophet Muhammad Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Sallam has passed on to us by way Of Quran and Hadiths.

Secondly the film also focuses on modesty in dressing for muslim sisters in todays society and highlights some main points.

I thank brother Ibrahim from the bottom of my heart for helping me make this film a reality, May Allah reward him with the Wasilla of his Beloved Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Sallam on the day of reckoning Ameen! I would also like to thank all the crew who were behind this film for their brilliant performance and hard work.

Special thanks for all the brothers and sisters who have supported me financially in the making of this film. May Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala accept this and make it a Sadqa E Jaria for them.

Ameen!

Trailer!!! also on noortv at saturday after water shed hours,due to its shocked.gifshocked.gif

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا