Nida-E-Haqq

Sybarite

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu Alaykum wa raHmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu

All Praise and Glory is for Allah, the Exalted, Countless Durood and Salaams upon the Light of Allah, the Mercy unto creations, Muhammadur Rasoolullah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam.

By the grace and guidance of my beloved Peer-o-Murshid, Hazrat Mawlana Chaman Qadri (qaddas-Allahu sirrah), this little one was saved from pseudo-sufis and heretical doctrines. He introduced her to the evergreen writings of Imam Ahmed Raza (Alaihir Rahmah). Today we humbly present Nida-e-Haqq (The Voice of Truth) in honor and defense of the august Mujaddid from his latest antagonist, Nuh Ha Mim Keller.

This book is devoted to answering questions such as:

• What does the ruling of apostasy (takfir) by a qualified mufti have to do with Muslims living in English-speaking countries like the United States, Canada, England and Australia?
  • What happens when a Muslim denies the fundamentals of faith, and instead of repenting he professes to be a Sunni belonging to the Saved Group?
  • Why is a controversy that took place in British India more than a century ago relevant today?

Nida-e-Haqq (The Voice of Truth) is currently being sold (at cost) through www.bookemon.com; however, we have also made a pdf of the book, which is available for FREE at major Ahle Sunnat websites.

[

Read ]

Please promote Nida-e-Haqq on Sunni websites, forums and blogs to clarify many of the misconceptions and false accusations levied against A’la Hadrat, Mujaddid, Imam Ahmed Rida (Alaihir Rahmah). Jazak Allah Khair!

May Allah, the Exalted, reward everyone that contributed to the creation, revision, and propagation of this work. Aameen!

Was-Salaam,

Maryam Qadiri

Illinois - USA

Assalamu Alaykum wa raHmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu

we have also made a pdf of the book, which is available for FREE at major Ahle Sunnat websites.

WaAlaikumussalam wa raHmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu

Jazak ALLAH for sharing

Brother can u please paste link to download this book in PDF format....

WaAlaikumussalam wa raHmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu

Jazak ALLAH for sharing

Brother can u please paste link to download this book in PDF format....

You can download the book from the given link as well... just open the link.. it'll load the book and will also give a download link at bottom right of the page.. though you need to have a scribd or facebook account to log in.. will try to upload it on some other place soon.. right now my pc is dead :(

You can download the book from the given link as well... just open the link.. it'll load the book and will also give a download link at bottom right of the page.. though you need to have a scribd or facebook account to log in.. will try to upload it on some other place soon.. right now my pc is dead :(

Jazak Allah

Thanks bhai

Brother Irfan Qadri Sent me this book ....via email....... I am uploading it on ISLAMIMEHFIL....... other frnds can download from here.

Nida-e-Haqq.pdf

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا