Angel On Kaba

Alteejani

تجویز کردہ جواب

SEE THE MIRACLE OF ALLAH THE AGEL ON KABA

subhan_allah.gifmasha_allah.gif

Doesnt it look totally fake to you? All I can see is a white pigeon or dove superimposed over Khana'e Ka'aba and that can be done easily by Photoshop. You can see it in video that nobody notices it but the guy outside the haram. And that too looks way too planned because first the camera was focusing that guy and then suddenly the guy with the cam moves the camera towards haram, like he knew that an angel is gonna fly by. If you consider it true then this appearance of angel meant to be Public right? Cause if a camera can see it the naked eye must've seen it too, and still nobody in the haram saw it except the guy with the cam!

This isnt a miracle by Allah, this is a disgrace to Islam by some non-muslim or an ignorant muslim. The same video is posted by some lunatic Anti-Islamic retard with this title:

The Evil One visits the Image of the Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts4cN9sOleY&feature=related

Dont take it personal brother but I request you and everybody else, please dont let others make fun of Islam by such idiotic and lame stuff.

• 1 month later...

Doesnt it look totally fake to you? All I can see is a white pigeon or dove superimposed over Khana'e Ka'aba and that can be done easily by Photoshop. You can see it in video that nobody notices it but the guy outside the haram. And that too looks way too planned because first the camera was focusing that guy and then suddenly the guy with the cam moves the camera towards haram, like he knew that an angel is gonna fly by. If you consider it true then this appearance of angel meant to be Public right? Cause if a camera can see it the naked eye must've seen it too, and still nobody in the haram saw it except the guy with the cam!

This isnt a miracle by Allah, this is a disgrace to Islam by some non-muslim or an ignorant muslim. The same video is posted by some lunatic Anti-Islamic retard with this title:

The Evil One visits the Image of the Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts4cN9sOleY&feature=related

Dont take it personal brother but I request you and everybody else, please dont let others make fun of Islam by such idiotic and lame stuff.

totally agreed with you Sybarite as you said "And that too looks way too planned...", one more thing i have to share with my friends, notice the guy's position, he is on Road ( its camera no. 1 ), and another view where camera's direction was at the top of the Haram from where it showing White Light on floor of the Haram ( its camera no. 2 ), how is it possible the guy can reach on top of the Haram in this time period??? and nobody noticed White Light during Tawaaf???

ALLAH (azw) hum sub k imaan ki hifaazat farmaey ... aameen.

• 2 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا