Love Of A'la Hadrat For Holy Prophet Alyhis Salaam

Hyder Qadri

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Love of A’ala Hazrat for Holy Prophet (Alyhis Salam)

It is indeed great honour for my self to express my solemn gratitude to A’ala Hazrat. The topic on which I like to talk is “The love of A’alaHazrat Alyhi Rahma for our Beloved Master Alyhi Salam. It was the immense love for Allah him self that made A’alaHazrat Alyhi Rahma hold so much love and affection for the beloved Prophet Alyhi Salaam. A’alaHazrat always taught that it was the love of prophet that was the foundation of islam. It was the love for Holy Prophet that the Muslim nation came into existence. Indeed it is by the virtue of love of Prophet Alyhi Salaam that the Muslim nation is living. AlaHazrat Alyhi Rahma taught when th elov efor Holy Prophet disappears so the death of the nation is bound to occur. He didn’t let the Muslims hearts be lose this love that gave the Sahaba (Radi Allah-o-Anhum) victory. By the love for the Prophet Alyhis Salam he also preached that the knowledge of the unseen was given to the prophet Alyhi salam. He questioned that if the Quran contain all the knowledge of universe and the Quran is also embedded in the heart of the prophet alyhi Salam both of which are true then why can’t the beloved Prophet Alyhi Salam posses all the knowledge the exists? The love that A’ala Hazrat Alyhi Rahma had for the Prophet Alyhi Salaam can also be seen his anthology “Hadaiq-e-Bakhshish”. In which every line verse of every page is impervious of the fact that the most sacred thing in the world to A’alaHazrat was the reverence of the Prophet Alyhi Salaam. It has been recorded that Hadrat Mawlana Naeemuddeen Muradabadi once asked A’alahazrat (Alyhi Rahma) the reason from him beings se severe upon those who disrespected Sayyiduna Rasulullah (Sallal laahu alaihi wa sallam). A’la Hazrat Alyhi Rahma replied, “O Mawlana! I am severe upon those people because instead of insulting Sayidunna Rasulullah (Sallal laahu Alaihi Wasllam) they rather make me the target for their insults. I do not have any interest in what they are calling me. At least, while they are busy insulting me, my beloved Master Sayyiduna Rasulullah (Sallal llahu alaihi Wa sallam) is spared from these insults.” A’la Hazrat was so much absorbed in the immense love of our Master Alyhi Salaam that he spent every moment of his life praising the Holy Prophet Alyhi salaam. Every thing he did was for the pleasure of Almighty Allah and his Rasool (Sallal llahu Alaihi wasallam) It is people like A’laHazrat that remind us the Hadith of last Prophet Alyhi salaam “None of you can truly become a believer until you love me more then your parents, your children and the whole of the creation. The Hadith which when we look at the life of A’la Hazrat confirm that he was the truest momin, Lastly I would conclude at this very note that we should lead our life following the footsteps of A’la Hazrat and in the light of his great teaching rendered by him for Islam….

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا