Christian Tenets Among Muslims (Debunked)

mu6sman

تجویز کردہ جواب

Bismi’Allaahi’l-Rahmaani’l-Raheem!

credonicene.jpg

That you see above is part of Christianity’s ‘official’ Creed regarding the nature of Christ[p] which was formulated at the council of Nicaea in the year 325C.E known commonly as the Nicene Creed (عقیدہ نیقیہ). And what follows is a brief look and study of some false Christian ideas that have crept into Muslim minds. Since I keep myself busy in da’wah with Christians, debating them on the doctrine of Trinity and Divinity etc, I have noted that some notions to which Christians profess faith have found their way in Muslim homes under guise, and now these false notions are being openly propagated among illiterate and ignorant Muslims in masjids and on TV. Here-under are some of these mutually fallacious ideas prevalent among Christians, as well as, un-fortunately I might say, modern day Muslims.

Durood and Salaam are of course part of every Muslim's daily life, each and every day Muslims send blessings and peace upon the Prophet in particular, and everyone affiliated with him in general. Many types of durood-o-salaam are prevalent among us, best of which was taught by the Prophet himself beyond which we need not look for any other type of durood, for there is no better durood than this one. ‘Abdu’l-Rahmaan bin Abi Layla reported that Ka’b bin ‘Ujra[ra] met me and said; “Shall I give you a present? Once the Prophet came to us and we said; ‘O Allaah's Apostle! We know how to greet you; but how to send ‘Salaat’ upon you? He said; ‘Say: Allaahumma salli ‘alaa Muhammadin-wa’alaa Aali Muhammadin, kamaa sal-laita ‘alaa Aali Ibraheema innaka Hameedu-Majeed. Allaahumma barik ‘alaa Muhammadin-wa ‘alaa Aali Muhammadin, kamaa baarakta ‘alaa Aali Ibraheema, innaka Hameedu-Majeed.” [bukhari, Book of Invocations] But the durood we here with replete upon the tongues of our learned Mullahs in mosques and in unshaad concerts, and even at times out of place before the Adhaan goes as follows;

الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یا نور من نور اللہ

‭Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with any type of durood, except one as this, for it contains a phrase that I find predominantly with Christians. Consider the underlined phrase above in the Christian creed; “Light from Light”, in Arabic that would be Noor min Noor. I’ll explain ahead what ‘noor’ actually stand for later, but to finish this observation let me say that just as the Christians consider Jesus[p] to be Light (Jesus) from Light (God), so also some muslims ignorant of reality regard the Prophet as Noor (Muhammad) from Noor (Allaah) (astaghfirullah!). Aren’t we, deliberately or in-advertently, echoing from our mosques the same creed (‘aqeedah) as that of our misguided predecessors (Christians)? This is indeed a cause for grave concern, did not Allaah’s Messenger say: “Whoever resembles a people is one of them.” [Abu Dawud] Allaahu Akbar! Yet we Muslims, a’oodhubillah!, are imitating Christians, not just in culture or sociality, but even more dangerously: we’re imitating them in kalimah and creed. Allaah’s pardon is sought!

Narrated ‘Umar[ra] that Allaah’s Messenger said: “Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised Ibn Mariam[p], for I am only a Slave. So call me Servant of Allaah and His Apostle.” [bukahri, Kitab al-Ambia] Now take the Christian sacrilege that Jesus[p] (a’oodhubi’lah) was “Begotten, not made”, that is to say: he wasn’t created as other humans are from dust, rather he evolved eternally from the very essence of God (dhaat), or as their creed goes “...of one Substance (jauhar) with the Father.” You’ll be shocked to realize, as am I, that similar tenets have crept into Muslim homes and mosques. Know that difference between 'begetting’ and 'making’ is that to beget, simply stated, means ‘to produce or extract from self’, whereas, ‘making’ is a quality, it is an ‘act of attribute’. So Allaah doesn’t produce Jesus from His Self, He can plainly Will Jesus[p] into being out of nothing by means of His quality of free-will and power. Now consider this shocking ‘hadith’ I found which people have shamelessly attributed to our Prophet;

“قال اللہ تعالٰی: خلقت محمد من نور وجھی والمرد من الوجھ ذات المقدسۃ”

“I created Muhammad from the Light (Noor) of My Face, and by 'Face’ is meant the Holy Self’!”

[Riyad al-Salikeen, Abdul-Ghaffoor ‘Arshi Qadri]

Which means, and I seek Allaah’s refuge before expounding this filth; Allaah ‘produced’ or ‘extracted’ the soul of the Prophet Muhammad from His own Self (dhaat), the same process which occurs in the act of siring, and just as Christians would hold with regards to Christ[p]. The word ‘create’ used in this (filthy, not qudsi) ‘hadith’ is merely a tool for deception, hiding the true face of what’s actually being conveyed. What it says is: God ‘produced’ Muhammad from His Self’, and there’s no difference between this and the Christian belief. (astaghfirullah!)

“By him all things were made...” says our Christian friend, i.e. everything was made by God, the Father but through the agency of Jesus[p]. St. Paul, perhaps the prime culprit in distorting Jesus’[p] true identity, said: “He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation; for in him all things were created...” [Col 1:15-16] He repeats this creed throughout letters he sent to various cities, to the Corinthians he said: “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.” [1Cor 8:6] In obviousness, this was another idea developed much after Jesus’[p] departure, an idea untraceable from the synoptics where something like Jesus’[p] true sayings are found. But believe it or not, some Muslims who just can’t live barren have adopted the same Christian creed with regards to our holy Prophet Muhammad. There’s a saying called ‘hadith-e noor’ which goes like this;

“‭O Jabir! ‬The first thing created by Allaah was your Prophet's Light‭ (‬Noor‭)‬... Then when Allaah willed creation, He parted that Light (Noor-i Muhammadi) into four parts,‭ ‬from one He made the Qalm,‭ ‬Looh from the second,‭ ‘‬Arsh from the third,‭ ‬and rest of creation from the fourth...” ‭[‬Kashf al-Khufa,‭ Isma’eel bin Muhammad al-‘I‬jlooni,‭ ‬1/311. ‘Ijlooni himself could not find any sanad for this ‘hadith’‭]

‭Do you see any creedal difference between the Dhaalloon (نولاض) and self-proclaimed Muslimoon (نوملسم)? I need not even expound further, it’s so obvious whence these Muslims have taken this aqeedah. May Allaah have mercy on us!

“(Jesus) Was made flesh” i.e. he wasn’t actually human, he simply appeared so says the Christian. Meaning; outwardly, Jesus[p] was mortal like any other, but inwardly, he was Light from Light, or plainly put: he was God in Real! The spurious ‘hadith’ I just quoted above, the so called ‘hadith-e noor’, has other versions as well, and is too lengthy for me to post all of it here; instead, I selected this excerpt which reveals this astonishing news;

‭“...and from it (Noor-e Muhammadi) the souls of the Prophets were created and they said: ‘La ilaha Ila Allah Muhammad Rasulullah!’ …then the shape of Muhammad was created like his shape in the world… then the light of the Prophets were created from the light of Muhammad, then he looked at this light...” (This ‘hadith-e noor’ should rather be known as ‘hadith-e jahiloon!)

‭I know this senseless passage is bit of a mind torturer, but basically what it tries to convey is that as Jesus[p] was ‘produced, not made’ then came into the world in superficial human flesh, so also the Prophet, evolved from Allaah’s Self; came in the finite world in human appearance (libaas-e basharriyat). I use to spend time trying to convince Christians that Jesus[p] was in fact a human being like Adam[p] as the Qur’an states, little did I know then we muslims had taken up similar, if not the very same ideas regarding the Prophet Muhammad. As Christians believe Jesus[p] wasn’t really human, so also, few of our Muslim brethren following Christian footsteps believe the Prophet wasn’t really human either, only appeared so to those of exoteric vision, how convenient.

‭All this is part of what the holy Prophet warned with regards to our assimilating erroneous Christian ideas. Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri[ra] narrated from the Prophet: “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a hole of a mastigure (lizard), you would follow them.” We (companions) said, “O Allaah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?” [bukhari, Book of Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah]

‭May Allaah guide us!

Can you read Urdu? Just because there is enough material provided on the subject of Prophet (saw) being Noor (light) from Quran and its most authentic interpretations, Hadith etc. So look around the forum and you'll find it easily and if not I'll try to post the stuff in English for your ease.

I think I should start writing regardless of what your answer might be as whatever you posted will probably raise some confusion to the masses and especially gives the Wahabiya creed another allegation to whine over.

You started with presenting a total absurd theory that Christians hold the same belief regarding Hazrat Isa (Allaihe Salam) and thus its rejected by Islam. First of all you can't deny any belief just because its also found in another religion. Lets suppose if Christians gonna change Bible a little and say that Hazrat Isa (Allaihe Salam) was the final and last Prophet, would you say that its false and such a notion can be found in Muslims as they also believe Prophet Muhammad (saw) to be the final and last Prophet of all? So whatever you wrote about Christians belief found their way into Muslim goes to trash.

Now what you're trying to prove is what Ibn Taymiyya's creed trying to prove and been refuted by majority of Ahle'Sunnah since ever. Ibn Taymiyya's creed believe that the Prophet could not possibly be made of light on the grounds that human beings are created from earth into which the spirit is blown, while angels alone are created from light. In reply to this I would like to quote Qadi Ayaz Maliki

"Prophets and Messengers are intermediaries between Allah and His creation. They convey His commands and prohibitions, His warning and threat to His creatures and they acquaint them with things they did not know regarding His command, creation, majesty, power and His Malakut. Their outward form, bodies and structure are characterized by the qualities of men as far as non-essential matters such as illnesses, death and passing away are concerned and they have human traits.

But their souls and inward parts have the highest possible human qualities, associated with the Highest Assembly, which are similar to angelic attributes, free of any possibility of alteration or evil. Generally speaking the incapacity and weakness connected with being human cannot be associated with them. If their inward parts had been human in the same way as their outward, they would not have been able to receive revelation from the angels, see them, mix and sit with them in the way other mortals are unable to do.

If their bodies and outward parts had been marked by angelic attributes as opposed to human attributes, the mortals to whom they were sent would not have been able to speak with them as Allah has already said. Thus they have the aspect of men as far as their bodies and outward parts are concerned, and that of angels in respect of their souls and inward parts."(al-Shifa, pg. 277-278)

Now comes the references. I would like to first quote a few Ayahs from Quran with the authentic interpretations.

Surah al-Maidah (5:15)

{ يَا أَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَآءَكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيراً مِّمَّا كُنْتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ ٱلْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُواْ عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَآءَكُمْ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ }

From Allah has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.

Tanwir al-Miqbas min Tafsir Ibn Abbas (attributed to Abdullah ibn Abbas, collected by Abu Tahir Ferozabadi)

(O people of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger) Muhammad (saw) (come unto you, expositing unto you much of that which ye used to hide in the Scripture) regarding the traits and description of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and the legal ruling on stoning [married fornicators] as well as other things, (and forgiving much) and leave many other things, not mentioning them to you. (Now hath come unto you light) a messenger, i.e. Muhammad (saw)(from Allah and a plain Scripture) explaining the lawful and the unlawful,

Imam Suyuti in Tafsir al-Jalalayn

O People of the Scripture, Jews and Christians, now there has come to you Our Messenger, Muhammad (saw) making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture, the Torah and the Gospel, such as the ‘stoning’ verse and the description [of the Prophet Muhammad (s)], and pardoning much, of it, which he does not reveal, since this would not be of any benefit, serving only to disgrace you. There has verily come to you from God a light, namely, the Prophet (saw), and a Book, a Quran, lucid, plain and manifest,

Ibn Jarir al-Tabari in Tafsir Jami al-Bayan

There has come to you a Light from Allah: He means by the Light: Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him, by means of whom Allah has illuminated the truth, brought forth Islam, and obliterated idolatry. Therefore he (the Prophet) is a light for those who have been enlightened by him and by his exposition of truth.

Imam Ahmad al-Sawi in his commentary on Tafsir al-Jalalayn

There has come to you a Light from Allah: that Light is the Prophet, Blessings and peace upon him. He was named a light because he enlightens the sight and guides it to the correct path; and also because he is the root of every light whether material or spiritual.

Sayyid Mahmud al-Alusi in Tafsir Ruh al-Ma`ani

There has come to you a Light from Allah: that is, an immense light which is the Light of Lights and the Elect among all Prophets, Blessings and peace upon him.

Ismail al-Haqqi in Tafsir Ruh al-Bayan

There has come to you a Light from Allah and a Book that makes all things manifest: It is said that the meaning of the former is the Messenger, Blessings and peace upon him, and the latter is the Qur'an... The Messenger is called a Light because the first thing which Allah brought forth from the darkness of oblivion with the light of His power was the light of Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him, as he (the Prophet) said: The first thing Allah created is my light."

Mulla Ali Qari in Sharh al-Shifa

It has also been said that both the Light and the Book refer to Muhammad(saw), because just as he is a tremendous light and the source of all lights, he is also a book that gathers up and makes clear all the secrets.

Now lets take a look at the hadith you qouted, the Hadith from Jabir and its sanad which you can't find. First let me quote the hadith again;

It is related that Jabir ibn `Abd Allah said to the Prophet (saw):

O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else."

The judgment over this narration from the scholars;

Shah Abdul Haq al-Dihlawi (d. 1052) the Indian hadith scholar cites it as evidence in Madarij al-Nubuwwa and says it is is SAHIH (sound and authentic).

Abd al-Razzaq (d. 211) narrates it in his Musannaf according to Qastallani in al-Mawahib al-Laduniyya and Zarqani in his Sharh al-Mawahib. There is no doubt as to the reliability of `Abd al-Razzaq as a narrator. Bukhari took 120 narrations from him, Muslim 400.

Ahmad ibn Abidin al-Shami the son of the Hanafi scholar Ibn `Abidin, cites the hadith as evidence in his commentary on Ibn Hajar al-Haytami's poem al-Naymat al-Kubra ala al-Alamin. Nabahani cites it in his Jawahir al-Bihar.

al-Sayyid Mahmud Alusi in his commentary of Quran entitled Ruh al-Ma`ani said:

"The Prophet's being a mercy to all is linked to the fact that he is the intermediary of the divine outpouring over all contingencies [i.e. all created things without exception], from the very beginnings (wasitat al-fayd al-ilahi `ala al-mumkinat `ala hasab al-qawabil), and that is why his light was the first of all things created, as stated in the report that "The first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet, O Jabir,",

Sayyid Abu al-Hasan Ahmad ibn `Abd Allah (d. 3rd c.) in his book al-Anwar fi Mawlid al-Nabi Muhammad alayhi al-salat wa al-salam cites the following hadith from `Ali: "Allah was and there was nothing with Him, and the first thing which He created was the light of His Beloved, before He created water, or the Throne, or the Footstool, or the Tablet, or the Pen, or Paradise, or the Fire, or the Veils and the Clouds, or Adam and Eve, by four thousand years.

Imam Bayhaqi (d. 458) narrates it with a different wording in Dala'il al-Nubuwwa according to Zarqani in his Sharh al-Mawahib and Diyarbakri in Tarikh al-Khamis.

Imam Muhammad al-Fasi (d. 1052) cites it as evidence in Matali` al-Masarrat.

Husayn ibn Muhammad Diyarbakri (d. 966). He begins his history entitled Tarikh al-Khamis fi Ahwal Anfasi Nafis with this narration.

Shaykh Abd al-Qadir Gilani (d. 561) in his Sirr al-Asrar fi ma Yahtaju Ilayh al-Abrar.

Ali ibn Burhan al-Din Halabi (d. 1044) cites it as evidence in his Sira.

Ahmad ibn Hajar al-Haytami (d. 974) states in his Fatawa Hadithiyya.

Muhammad ibn Muhammad Ibn al-Hajj al-Abdari (d. 736) in his book al-Madkhal cites it from al-Khatib Abu al-Rabi` Muhammad ibn al-Layth's book Shifa' al-Sudur.

Sulayman Jamal (d. 1204) cites it as evidence in his commentary on Busiri entitled al-Futuhat al-Ahmadiyya bi al-Minah al-Muhammadiyya.

Abd al-Karim Jili (b. 766) in his Namus al-Azam wa al-Qamus al-Aqdam fi Marifat Qadar al-Bani cites it as evidence.

Umar ibn Ahmad Kharputi (d. 1299) in his commentary on Busiri entitled Sharh Qasidat al-Burda.

Muhammad ibn Alawi Maliki al-Hasani in his commentary on Ali al-Qari's book of the Mawlid entitled Hashiyat al-Mawrid al-Rawi fi al-Mawlid al-Nabawi said: "The chain of Jabir is sound without contest, but the scholars have differed concerning the text of the hadith due to its peculiarity. Bayhaqi also narrated the hadith with some differences."

Yusuf ibn Ismail Nabahani cites it as evidence in al-Anwar al-Muhammadiyya, in his Jawahir al-Bihar, and in his Hujjat Allah ala al-Aalamin.

Abd al-Ghani Nabulusi (d. 1143) cites in his Hadiqa al-Nadiyya.

Nizamuddin ibn Hasan Nisaburi (d. 728) cites it as evidence in elucidation of the verse: "And I was ordered to be the first of the Muslims" (39:12) in his Tafsir entitled Ghara'ib al-Qur'an.

Mulla Ali ibn Sultan Qari (d. 1014) cites it in full in his book al-Mawlid al-Rawi fi al-Mawlid al-Nabawi, edited by Sayyid Muhammad `Alawi al-Maliki. He also said in his Sharh al-Shifa, in commenting upon the Prophet's title "as a Lamp spreading Light" (33: 46)

Ahmad ibn Muhammad Qastallani (d. 923) narrates it in his al-Mawahib al-Laduniyya.

Yusuf al-Sayyid Hashim Rifai cites it as evidence in Adillat ahl al-Sunna wa al-Jama`a al-Musamma al-Radd al-Muhkam al-Mani.

None of these scholars declared this hadith as forged or weak let alone "Filthy". Its only your kind of filthy jahileen and the rest of retarded Wahabiya who denies it.

Bhai main nay saari post to naheen parhi par main aapkay Usloob-e-Tahreer say waqif hoon ... Mujhay yaqeen hay k aapnay najdi k naam nihad ''DALAIL'' k parkhachay ura deay hongay .... aap kam topic chertay hain par jisay chertay hain usay chortay naheen ..

(azw)(ja)

Allah (azw) Aapkay ilm-o-amal main barakat ata farmae .. Aameen

Salamu ‘alaykum,

I’m sorry but why do you need to get angry? All I’m trying to do is create distance between Tawhid and Trinity, what you should’ve done is acknowledge me for it, unless you really do have close affiliation with those Nasranis. Apparenty, you seem conforming their ideas.

I’m as ahlu’l-Sunnah as you are and no one has any right to take that away from me, This is a world of knowledge where each one is entitled to his opinion, why do you need personalize the issue? Why should you make this a matter of personal pride and ego? You can call me a wahabi or a sahabi, qadri or padri it doen’t matter to me, but none of this changes the fact that ahl-e sunnah stands for truth, be it one person. Whoever is found upon the truth of Islam is ahlu’l-sunnah. I believe my opinion to be correct upon the manhaj of ahl-e-sunnat wa’l-jamaa’t unless proven wrong, thus far I have seen nothing substantial against it.

It’s one thing having a commonality like say belief in God and messenger-ship etc, but when you have something clearly exclusive to a later ‘developed’ and a deviant form of Christianity and people in the Muslim community start replicating it then I will do what I have to do, so don’t get angry. If I understand correct, what you’re saying is that Christians, when they say Jesus[p] is “Noor from Noor”, it’s absolutely fine? When they say he was “begotten not made...of the same Substance as the Father” there’s nothing in wrong that? And that he was “made flesh” only superficially i.e. he wans’t human? Based on one spurious ‘hadith’ you’re willing to affirm all these un-Qur'anic Christian formulated beliefs?

You assert everything was made through the Prophet’s noor, though something Scripture never teaches, if we take that for granted then we’re left with an absurd idea that everything is noorani!!! You and me, angels and Iblis, all are noor in essence?! Is that what you’re trying to convey my brother? Do clarify...

What’s good to see is you actually read A Qur’anic ayah;

“Now comes the references. I would like to first quote a few Ayahs from Quran with the authentic interpretations.

Surah al-Maidah (5:15)

From Allah has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.”

Thanks for those ‘ayahs’?! though I only see one, maybe my other eye isn’t working, but seriously; have you ever reflected upon what ‘light’ hereat means? Do you mean to say the Prophet[p] was noorani in substance like the angels? If so then know ye that noor prostrated to turbah. You don’t think he was of the jinn or some other alien kind, and neither was he, in essence, a human being, so then what was he? The only remaining option I can think of is the Christian polytheistic kalima “Noor min Noor” i.e. he was of the same substance as God, “begotten, not made” and that is sheer blasphemy. So firstly you need articulate your rather alienistic and ambiguous creed whatever it is.

Meanwhile, suffice for me is Allaah and His Rasoolﷺ as witnesses;

Say: I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner. [Al-Qur'an, 18:110]

Ayaat to this effect are aplenty and so clear that we need not look elsewhere, and I need not reproduce them here just for the sake of lengthening, a single ayah, at least for me, is enough. See for Example: [3:164, 41:6, 62:2]

Allaah’s Apostleﷺ said: “O Allaah Muhammed is a human being. I loose my temper just as human beings do...” [Muslim]

And he said: “I am only a human being, and you bring your disputes to me, some perhaps more eloquent in their plea than others, so that I give judgement on their behalf according to what I hear from them. Therefore, whatever I decide for anyone which by right belongs to his brother, he must not take anything, for I am granting him only a portion of hell.” [Abu Dawud]

One can narrate more sayings but truth only needs alluding, it manifests itself. But just to add another, mother ‘Aisha[ra] said: “He (the Messengerﷺ) was a human from among other humans (بشرا من البشر), he use to wash his cloths, milk his goats and do his chores himself.” [shamaa'il Tirmidhi]

In my Book, the Holy Qur’an, the Prophet[p] is indeed noor there’s no doubt about that, I say he was ‘noor-e-mujassam’, ‘the embodiment of light’, but not in essence (dhaat) as is famous among the juhalaa’ (Christians and some muslims), rather in attribute (sift) he was noor, i.e. despite being human liable to errors, the Prophet’s soul was so pure, so noble that not even the highest angels could match the level of purification and servitude he attained. From head to toe he was a shining light for all to take heed from, his whole self, every act he did, each word he spoke, every advice he gave, was filled with guidance and a light which dispels darkness and jahalah, he was siraaj-e muneer, he was rahmatu’l-li’l-’Aalameenﷺ. The noor that he was and the noor with which he came with (the Qur’an) are two guides, the latter an inscription whereas the former it’s implementation. Noor implies knowledge and guidance as in the Qur’anic parable of Surah Fatir 19:22. So we as ahl-e sunnah say with great pride that our Qur’an is complete guidance (noor), and the one upon which it was revealed is also complete guidance (noor), thus they are two perfect (kamil) guide (nooran). Thus did Qadhi Ayyad state whom you quoted in ‘response’.

Ignoring everything affiliated with common sense and Islam, you base your whole argument on a baseless forgery;

“None of these scholars declared this hadith as forged or weak let alone "Filthy". Its only your kind of filthy jahileen and the rest of retarded Wahabiya who denies it.”

Oh really? So what would you say with regards to imam Suyuti and al-Ghummari (sufi affiliates), both declared it un-reliable? In fact ‘Abdullah al-Ghummari said in [islah Abyat Al-Burdah p.75] that: “first one who made this ‘Hadith’ famous is ibn ‘Arabi Al-Hatimi” Then this Hadith became famous in the books of Shi’ah and Sufiyah, and they quoted it without Isnad. And the first one according to my knowledge who attributed to ‘Abdur-Razzaaq is Al-Qastalani in his “Mawahib Al-Laduniyah” vol 1 p 46.... As-Suyuti also attributed to AbdurRazaq in his “Khasais”, and they are both from tenth century, and both did not mention any Isnad.” Albanee wrote: “‬I tried utmost to find a chain for this hadith but could not find any.” [‬Ta’liq, ‬1/34] ‬You conveniently forgot Ismail bin Muhmmad ‘Ijluni (d: 1162H) who after relating this ‘hadith’ attests to not finding any sanad for it, the question of it being good or weak doesn’t even arise. And are you gonna say al-‘Ijlooni was mistaken, if yes then why can’t these other scholars and especially sufis (famous for inventing ahadith) you mentioned be mistaken also? Or maybe “these are all wahhabis” which would simply be abuse of knowledge on your part. Shaykh Ghummari concluded: “As-Suyuti said in his “Al-Hawi”: “It is not proven”, and this is an ugly Tasahul (being soft), rather it is clearly fabricated.” [ibid] No one prior to al-Qastalani (d.923) ever referred this spurious ‘hadith’ to ‘Abdu’l-Razzaq. Of course ‘Abdu’l-Razzaq was reliable and shaykhayn reported extensively from him, then the question arises, why didn’t they report a ‘tradition’ of such magnitude as this? In fact none of the early hadith scholars quoted anything the like of ‘hadith-e-noor’ from him. How could these great scholars be so neglectful of a matter so 'crucial' (as you would hold) in Muslim aqeedah?

The thing is you need not even be a scholar of hadith to recognize it’s spuriousness. It’s so obvious any sane person with limited Islamic knowledge can see that this ‘lie’ attributed to our Prophet[p] and his companion[ra] carries sufi terminologies that were invented, as we know of history, when Sufism achieved it’s adolescence, so to speak, centuries later. The narration talks about different maqaamaat (stations) and follows philosophical tendencies in affirming personified agency in the process of creation, or in their words ‘the second intellect’, i.e. the First Intellect created (extracted) the Second Intellect, and both together created (again extracted) the Third Intellect..! The same notion which Christians later took on with relevance to Christ[p]. Some of the sufis you quoted were pure philosopher, these guys don’t believe in miracles, hell or heaven, angels, and most importantly, they deny transcendent causation. So instead of saying the Primal Being produced the Second Cause, philosophers in garb of mysticism (sufism) say Allaah ‘created’ the causal Light which is noor-e-Muhammadi[p]. And all of this is pure misguidance from the Holy Qur’an. Imagine a reality of such magnitude and Allaah did not see fit to mention it in His holy book? Give me a break. On the contrary Allaah makes it pretty clear: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? [Al-Qur'an, 21:30]

But I have to apologize for one thing, I linked the whole idea with Christian heresies, whereas your cosmological theory is traceable even in Hinduism, and I know you insatiable but still insha'llah I plan to show that soon proving once and for all whence sufis made up this FILTH, yes FILTH; for everything falsely attributed to our Prophet[p] is exactly that.

May Allaah pardon and guide us!

“Bhai main nay saari post to naheen parhi par main aapkay Usloob-e-Tahreer say waqif hoon ... Mujhay yaqeen hay k aapnay najdi k naam nihad ''DALAIL'' k parkhachay ura deay hongay .... aap kam topic chertay hain par jisay chertay hain usay chortay naheen ..”

mere piyare bhai, jab aap meri post sari parhi hi nahin to meri “Usloob-e-Tahreer” se waqif kaise ho gaye? aur phir masha’llah bilaa tehqeeq maqaam-e-yaqeen tak bhi pohanch gaye! Rahi baat najdi ya wahhabi ki to bhai sunnat-e mutahhirah hammey batati hai ke agarchey baat karney wala shaitaan hi kyun na ho, agar wo baat neik hai to maan leni chahiye. Lekin is sunnat se faida uthaney ke liye zuroori hai ke ta’assubaat aur andhi taqleed ki dunya se bahir nikla jaye. aap ka kehna ke mein topic chorhta nahin, bulkul theek farmaya, aur ahl-e-sunnat ki nishani yehi hai ke yo haqq baat kabhi nahin chorhtey.

Aap sab mere bhai hain, mera aap se koi zati ikhtilaf nahin, han mere nazdeek jo haqq baat hogi usey bayan karna mujh par wajib hai, Allaah Ta’aala hamari ghaltiyan mu’aaf farmayein aur apne Rasoolﷺ ki hidayat se munawwar karein, ameen!

On 10/19/2010 at 4:06 AM, mu6sman said:

mere piyare bhai, jab aap meri post sari parhi hi nahin to meri “Usloob-e-Tahreer” se waqif kaise ho gaye? aur phir masha’llah bilaa tehqeeq maqaam-e-yaqeen tak bhi pohanch gaye!

Main nay SYBAITE bhai ki bat Quote ki thi yani k main unsay mukhatib tha ... aapsay naheen... main aapsay mukhatib hi NAHEEN tha lihaza ab dobara reply ki zehmat mat kijiay ga ...wrna mzeed reply ka intezar baysood hoga

I’m sorry but why do you need to get angry? All I’m trying to do is create distance between Tawhid and Trinity, what you should’ve done is acknowledge me for it, unless you really do have close affiliation with those Nasranis. Apparenty, you seem conforming their ideas.

First of all, don’t bother calling me “brother” again. I’ll seriously take that as an offense next time.

Now everybody can see who is using Christian's belief as an argument and yet you whine about me conforming their ideas. I don’t give a damn about what false and ridiculous ideas they believe in. I simply said that if a belief is found under their religion which is similar to an Islamic authenticated and proved belief you can’t just deny it by saying that it’s from Christianity. I am angry because I see a retard who declared a hadith as "filthy" and "Hadith-e-Jahiloon". So to me, all such idiots are plain Wald-e-Jahiloon. There is nothing personal here.

I’m as ahlu’l-Sunnah as you are and no one has any right to take that away from me, This is a world of knowledge where each one is entitled to his opinion, why do you need personalize the issue?

Even Qadiyani/Ahmadi claims to be the true Ahle'Sunnah, so whatever you claim yourself to be doesn’t really matter to anyone else but you, so better keep that to yourself. You presented your very own opinion and I presented the opinion of most high-esteemed scholars in the history of Islam in refutation of your very own personal understanding. I am not imposing it on you. Believe whatever you think is right, but I also got my right to present what I believe and its sources.

Whoever is found upon the truth of Islam is ahlu’l-sunnah. I believe my opinion to be correct upon the manhaj of ahl-e-sunnat wa’l-jamaa’t unless proven wrong, thus far I have seen nothing substantial against it.

So you think all of the mentioned scholars failed to find the truth in this regard and thus they foolishly cited the hadith as evidence? The manhaj of Ahle'Sunnah is not based on what you or the wahabiya perceive or believe.

If I understand correct, what you’re saying is that Christians, when they say Jesus[p] is “Noor from Noor”, it’s absolutely fine? When they say he was “begotten not made...of the same Substance as the Father” there’s nothing in wrong that? And that he was “made flesh” only superficially i.e. he wans’t human? Based on one spurious ‘hadith’ you’re willing to affirm all these un-Qur'anic Christian formulated beliefs?

I didn’t say a word about what Christians believe or whether if its authentic or not. I simply presented you the fact about the hadith which you declared "filthy". I haven't seen a single muhaddith among the most prestigious ones of Islam, declaring any hadith, be it weak or even forged as "filthy". So by uttering that crap you've shown your inner Wahabiya filth. And what else should we expect coming from gustakhan-e-Rasool(صلى الله عليه وسلم), the filthy illegitimate sons of Wahabiya.

None among the Ahle’Sunnah believe that Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) created as a Noor from the Dhaat of Allah. Allah willed and created Noor e Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as a creation, not from his own Dhaat.

have you ever reflected upon what ‘light’ hereat means? Do you mean to say the Prophet[p] was noorani in substance like the angels?

I guess I quoted quite a few interpretations regarding this ayah. Do you want me take your very own twisted understanding over the majority of Ahle’Sunnah scholars? And it’s really amusing to see a wahabiya debating over a topic and yet unaware of what we, the Ahle’Sunnah believe in this regard. Ahle’Sunnah believes Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to be Noor-ul-Bashar and denier of Bashariyat is a deviant to us. Now it’s your liability to prove Noor as an antonym of Bashar.

You don’t think he was of the jinn or some other alien kind, and neither was he, in essence, a human being, so then what was he?

Did I deny the Bashariyat anywhere? We believe Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to be human, but not ordinary as us. But you, the Wahabiya do imitate the Kufarr who used to say that your Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is nothing but merely a human like us.

The only remaining option I can think of is the Christian polytheistic kalima “Noor min Noor” i.e. he was of the same substance as God, “begotten, not made” and that is sheer blasphemy. So firstly you need articulate your rather alienistic and ambiguous creed whatever it is.

You’re out of options because of your own ignorance. You don’t even know what the majority of Ahle’Sunnah believes in this regard and yet you find yourself suitable enough to start discussion over this issue.

Say: I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner. [Al-Qur'an, 18:110]

Ayaat to this effect are aplenty and so clear that we need not look elsewhere, and I need not reproduce them here just for the sake of lengthening, a single ayah, at least for me, is enough. See for Example: [3:164, 41:6, 62:2]

A typical wahabiya approach. Lets analyze this ayah;

First of all ayaah is saying I am like you and NOT you are like me!

Imam Razi (d.606) in Tafseer Kabir says; "Allah commanded the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وسلم) to set an example for modesty and humility (tawazo) that is the purpose of the ayaah".

Secondly, the reason for this is that 'your god is One God' this ayah came to save tauheed and not to demean Prophethood because Quran says that Jews called Uzair son of God (9:30), because He performed miracles, which they could not comprehend. Imagine the untold miracles Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) performed so there was a danger that these people would call him God so Allah revealed the ayaah with Your God is One at the end of it.

Thirdly, first person to focus upon Prophets being bashar was the shaytan himself, more details in the Quran. And thinking of Prophets as on ordinary human being is the way of Kuffar.

Namrood & Co.

Then the chiefs of the unbelievers of his people spoke, 'We see you a man like us, and we see not that any one who has followed you but the meanest of us inadvertently, and we do not find in you any superiority over us; but rather we think you a liar.(11:27)

Firaun & Co.

You are not, but a man like us, and undoubtedly, we consider you a liar.(26:186)

So there is nothing new if Namrood and Firaun’s true descendants Wahabiya say so.

Allaah’s Apostleﷺ said: “O Allaah Muhammed is a human being. I loose my temper just as human beings do...” [Muslim]

And he said: “I am only a human being, and you bring your disputes to me, some perhaps more eloquent in their plea than others, so that I give judgement on their behalf according to what I hear from them. Therefore, whatever I decide for anyone which by right belongs to his brother, he must not take anything, for I am granting him only a portion of hell.” [Abu Dawud]<br style=""> <br style="">

One can narrate more sayings but truth only needs alluding, it manifests itself. But just to add another, mother ‘Aisha[ra] said: “He (the Messengerﷺ) was a human from among other humans (بشرا من البشر), he use to wash his cloths, milk his goats and do his chores himself.” [shamaa'il Tirmidhi]

Already described the extent above. Now let me quote some ahadith as well.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet fasted Al-Wisal on the last days of the month. Some people did the same, and when the news reached the Prophet he said, "If the month had been prolonged for me, then I would have fasted Wisal for such a long time that the most exaggerating ones among you would have given up their exaggeration. I am not like you; my Lord always makes me eat and drink."

(Volume 9, Book 90, Number 347: Sahih Bukhari)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle forbade Al-Wisal. The people said (to him), "But you fast Al-'Wisal," He said, "Who among you is like me? When I sleep (at night), my Lord makes me eat and drink. But when the people refused to give up Al-Wisal, he fasted Al-Wisal along with them for two days and then they saw the crescent whereupon the Prophet said, "If the crescent had not appeared I would have fasted for a longer period," as if he intended to punish them herewith.

(Volume 9, Book 90, Number 347: Sahih Bukhari)

Now the extent is purely in regard to physical manner as both the ahadith are about fasting al-Wisal which inflicts physically and Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) explicitly differentiates himself with Sahaba with words like “I am not like you”.

In my Book, the Holy Qur’an, the Prophet[p] is indeed noor there’s no doubt about that, I say he was ‘noor-e-mujassam’, ‘the embodiment of light’, but not in essence (dhaat) as is famous among the juhalaa’ (Christians and some muslims),

So now declaring all those who differs you in this regard as Juhalaa. That includes a lot of names including those I mentioned in my earlier post. So I guess your height of ignorance is evident to everyone around. You think yourself superior to all those Hadith masters and Mufassireen.

So we as ahl-e sunnah say with great pride that our Qur’an is complete guidance (noor), and the one upon which it was revealed is also complete guidance (noor), thus they are two perfect (kamil) guide (nooran). Thus did Qadhi Ayyad state whom you quoted in ‘response’.

I thought you’ll declare Qadi Ayaz as Sufi too. Anyways what I quoted from Qadi Ayaz can be seen above in my post which contains the following;

Thus they have the aspect of men as far as their bodies and outward parts are concerned, and that of angels in respect of their souls and inward parts."

Wait for my next post for more from Qadi Ayaz.

Oh really? So what would you say with regards to imam Suyuti and al-Ghummari (sufi affiliates), both declared it un-reliable? In fact ‘Abdullah al-Ghummari said in [islah Abyat Al-Burdah p.75] that: “first one who made this ‘Hadith’ famous is ibn ‘Arabi Al-Hatimi” Then this Hadith became famous in the books of Shi’ah and Sufiyah, and they quoted it without Isnad. And the first one according to my knowledge who attributed to ‘Abdur-Razzaaq is Al-Qastalani in his “Mawahib Al-Laduniyah” vol 1 p 46.... As-Suyuti also attributed to AbdurRazaq in his “Khasais”, and they are both from tenth century, and both did not mention any Isnad.

Sure Imam Suyuti differed with many other scholars regarding this Hadith but he still believed Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to be Nur as evident in Al Khasais ul Kubra.

Ibn Sabih (Radi’Allahu Anhu) said that the shadow of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) did not fall on ground, because the Prophet was Noor.

(Al Khasais ul Kubra, vol. 1, pg 169)

al-Ghummari says in Irshad al-talib al-najib ila ma fi al-mawlid al-nabawi min al-akadhib;

It is mentioned in Diyarbakri's Tarikh, and anyone who reads it will be convinced that the hadith is a lie about the Messenger of Allah.

This exaggerated conclusion is disproved by the fact that Diyarbarkri himself does not consider it a lie since he cites the hadith in the first words of his book, let alone the rest of the scholars who cited this hadith as evidence. You can find more about al-Ghummari at the below link

The Ghumari School

Albanee wrote: “I tried utmost to find a chain for this hadith but could not find any.” [Ta’liq, 1/34]

You’re presenting al’Banee here! The greatest Wahabi buffoon? Sorry to disappoint you but the majority of Ahle’Sunnah does not acknowledge al’Banee. He is authentic to Wahabiya ONLY. So keep this joker to yourself.

You conveniently forgot Ismail bin Muhmmad ‘Ijluni (d: 1162H) who after relating this ‘hadith’ attests to not finding any sanad for it, the question of it being good or weak doesn’t even arise. And are you gonna say al-‘Ijlooni was mistaken, if yes then why can’t these other scholars and especially sufis (famous for inventing ahadith) you mentioned be mistaken also?

Well I’ll be thankful if you can provide the actual text from Ajluni’s Kashf al-Khafa. And what you’re trying to say here? You mean literally all of these scholars were mistaken? If you can accuse Sufiyah of forging ahadith then I denounce whole of Wahabiya (famous for their twisted beliefs and disrespecting Rasoolullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم)) as Wald-uz-Zina and that includes you too.

No one prior to al-Qastalani (d.923) ever referred this spurious ‘hadith’ to ‘Abdu’l-Razzaq. Of course ‘Abdu’l-Razzaq was reliable and shaykhayn reported extensively from him, then the question arises, why didn’t they report a ‘tradition’ of such magnitude as this? In fact none of the early hadith scholars quoted anything the like of ‘hadith-e-noor’ from him. How could these great scholars be so neglectful of a matter so 'crucial' (as you would hold) in Muslim aqeedah?

Counter-question.

If you Wahabiya considered this hadith to be forged then why most of the eminent scholars cited it in their books? Were they all unaware of the fact that this is a forged hadith? Or were they all Sufis? Shah Abdul Haq Muhadith Dehalwi, the most renowned hadith master of the sub-continent declared this hadith as Sahih. Even most of the so called Salafi scholars Sanad-e-hadith goes back to him. Keep reading and you’ll find out about what early hadith scholars quoted in this regard.

Some of the sufis you quoted were pure philosopher, these guys don’t believe in miracles, hell or heaven, angels, and most importantly, they deny transcendent causation.

Would you please let us know their names and the references from their books which affirms your claim.

On the contrary Allaah makes it pretty clear: Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? [Al-Qur'an, 21:30]

Ohhkay. So your conclusion is that this ayah refers to all creation without any exception. I got a few queries then. What are Jinnat made of? What are humans made of? What are angels made of? I think I should quote some ayahs too;

And verily We have made man from ringing clay, which was in reality black smelling mud.(15:26)

And We have made Jinns before from the smokeless fire.(15:27)

He it is Who made you from dust, then from sperm drop, then from a clot of blood, then He brings you forth as an infant,…..(40:67)

And the Jinn He created from the flame of the fire. (55:15)

Enlighten me please, Oh Mufassir!

But I have to apologize for one thing, I linked the whole idea with Christian heresies, whereas your cosmological theory is traceable even in Hinduism, and I know you insatiable but still insha'llah I plan to show that soon proving once and for all whence sufis made up this FILTH, yes FILTH; for everything falsely attributed to our Prophet[p] is exactly that.

Who gives a damn about how you manipulate Islamic beliefs with Christianity or with Hinduism. After all we can’t expect Wahabiya to open their mouth and not spit some filth out of it.

The rest will be posted soon (ia)

Arbaz Bin Sariyah narrated that the Sahaba asked (about reality of Prophet). The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: I am the prayer of Ibrahim (Peace Be Upon Him) and Esa (Peace Be Upon Him) gave glad tiding of my arrival to his nation. My mother saw such a Light (Nur) coming out from her body that it lit the castles of Syria

Bayhaqi, Dalail un-Nubuwwah, Volume 001, Page No. 83

Imam Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir Ibn Kathir (4:360)

al-Hakim in Mustadrak (2:616-617)

Ahmad in his Musnad (4:184)

Ibn al-Jawzi in al-Wafa (p. 91, ch. 21 of Bidayat Nabiyyina(saw))

Haythami in Majma al-Zawa'id (8:221) and said Tabarani and Ahmad narrated it, and Ahmad's chain is fair (hasan). See for Ahmad's complete text Bisharatu Isa (#454)

front cover dalail un nubuwwah published by dar al-kutub al-ilmiyah beirut lebanon.jpg imam bayhaqi-2.jpg

<==========================================================>

Abdullah Ibn Abbas narrated: That I said 'O' Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), my mother and father be sacrificed on you where were you at the time Adam (may peace and blessings be upon Him) was in heaven, He said that the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) smiled so that his teeth became clear then he said I was in the loin of Adam (may peace and blessings be upon Him) and then in the loin of my father Noah (may peace and blessings be upon Him) then I was taken on a ship then my Light (Nur) was put into loin of Abraham (may peace and blessings be upon Him) my parents were never given to me expect those who did Nikah I was always transferred to pure people. In Turah and Bible was my name was mentioned every Prophet of Allah mentioned by blessings, With my Light (Nur) the morning was lightened and the people got cloud shadow due to me and Allah granted me one of his names and He is Mehmood of Arsh and I am Muhammad and Allah promised me Hodh al-Kosar and he made me the first Intercessor and I will be the first person who Intercession on will be accepted, and Allah gave me birth in the best time of mankind, the people of my Ummah are those who praise Allah, they ask to do good deeds and stop from sins.

Ibn Asakir, Tarikh Madina-Damishq Volume 003, Page No. 408

ibn asakir tarikh madina-damishq publish  dar al fikr beirut lebanon.jpg

ibn asakir-2.jpg

مجتمعات فقالت امرأة منهن يا نساء قريش أيتكن تتزوج هذا الفتى فتصطاد النور الذي بين عينيه وإن بين عينيه نوراً قال فتزوجته آمنة بنت وهب بن عبد مناف بن زهرة فجامعها فحملت برسول الله

al-Zuhri narrated: `Abd Allah ibn `Abd al-Muttalib was the most handsome man that had ever been seen among the Quraysh. One day he went out and was seen by a an assembly of the women of Quraysh. One of them said: "O women of the Quraysh, which among you will marry this youth and catch thereby the light that is between his eyes?" For verily there was a light between his eyes. Thereafter Amina bint Wahb ibn `Abd Manaf ibn Zuhra married him, and after he joined her she carried Allah's Messenger.

al-Bayhaqi in Dala'il al-nubuwwa (1:87)

Tabari in Tarikh (2:243)

Ibn al-Jawzi in al-Wafa (p. 82-83, ch. 16 of Abwab Bidayati Nabiyyina(saw))

Imam Qadi Ayaz narrates:

و عن ابن عباس : إن قريشاً كانت نوراً بين يدي الله تعالى قبل أن يخلق آدم بألفي عام ، يسبح ذلك النور ، و تسبح الملائكة بتسبيحه ، فلما خلق الله آدم ألقى ذلك النور في صلبه ، فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : فأهبطني الله إلى الأرض في صلب آدم ، و جعلني في صلب نوح ، و قذف بي في صلب ابراهيم ، ثم لم يزل الله تعالى ينقلني من الأصلاب الكريمة و الأرحام الطاهرة ، حتى أخرجني من بين أبوي لم يلتقيا على سفاح قط

Ibn Abbas said that the spirit of the Prophet was a light in the hands of Allah two thousand years before he created Adam. That light glorified Him and the angels glorified by his glorification. When Allah created Adam, He casted that light into his loins. The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) then said: “Allah brought me down to earth in the loins of Adam (Allaihe Salam), placed me in the loins of Nuh (Allaihe Salam) and then cast me into the loins of Ibrahim (Allaihe Salam). Allah continued to move me from noble loins and pure wombs until he brought me out from my parents. None of them were ever joined together in fornication.

Qadi Ayaz in Ash-Shifa bi Tarif al Haquq al Mustafa, (pg. 43)

وقد كانت أم قتال رقيقة بنت نوفل أخت ورقة بن نوفل توسمت ما كان بين عيني عبدالله قبل ان يجامع آمنة من النور فودت أن يكون ذلك متصلا بها لما كانت تسمع من اخيها من البشارات بوجود محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم وأنه قد أزف زمانه فعرضت نفسها عليه قال بعضهم ليتزوجها وهو أظهر والله أعلم فامتنع عليها فلما انتقل ذلك النور الباهر إلى آمنة بمواقعته

The sister of Waraqa bin Nawfal, i.e. Umm Qatal saw Nur between eyes of Abdullah before he had gone onto his wife Amina, and she had proposed to him too, her brother (Waraqa bin Nawfal) had told her that a mighty Prophet would be born from Abdullah therefore it was desire of Um Qatal that the Nabi is born through her, however the Nur (i.e. Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was transferred into Amina.

Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, (vol. 2, pg. 162)

عن عثمان بن أبي العاص حدثتني أمي أنها شهدت ولادة آمنة بنت وهب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ليلة ولدته قالت فما شيء أنظره في البيت إلا نور وإني أنظر إلى النجوم تدنو حتى إني لأقول ليقعن علي

Hafidh Abu Bakr al Baihaqi narrated from mother of Uthman bin Abi al Aas that she witnessed the Haml of Hadrat Amina bint Wahb with her own eyes and on the night of birth she saw that there was nothing but Nur spread everywhere in the house and the stars had come so close to earth that it was hard to comprehend.

Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, (vol. 2, pg. 164)

أن آمنة بنت وهب قالت لقد علقت به تعني رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فما وجدت له مشقة حتى وضعته فلما فصل مني خرج معه نور أضاء له ما بين المشرق إلى المغرب

Amina bin Wahb explained that before the birth of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) when she was experiencing labor pains, she saw that a Nur emerged from her body which illuminated the east and west.

Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, (vol. 2, pg. 164)

وذكر القاضي عياض عن الشفاء أم عبدالرحمن بن عوف أنها كانت قابلته وأنها أخبرت به حين سقط على يديها واستهل سمعت قائلا يقول يرحمك الله وإنه سطع منه نور رؤيت منه قصور الروم

Qadi Ayaz mentioned in Ash-Shifa through the reference of Umm Abdur Rahman bin Awf that she was a Dai during the time when Prophet (saw) was born. She explains that when Prophet (saw) came into her hands from the body of his mother, she heard him saying: Ya Rahmak Allah and (from the body of Prophet) a Nur emerged and she saw that it illuminated the Palaces of Rome.

Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah, (vol. 2, pg. 165)

عن العرباض بن سارية صاحب رسول الله أنه قال سمعت رسول الله يقول إني عبد الله وخاتم النبيين وإن آدم لمنجدل في طينته وسأخبركم عن ذلك دعوة أبي إبراهيم وبشارة عيسى بي ورؤيا أمي التي رأت وكذلك أمهات النبيين يرين وإن أم رسول الله رأت حين وضعته نوراً أضاءت له قصور الشام

Hadrat Arbas bin Sariyah the companion of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) heard the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) saying: I am Abdullah (Slave of Allah), and last of all prophets, (I was a Prophet) when Adam was mingled in the mud, I inform you that I am the dua of my father Ibrahim the tiding of Isa, and the dream of my mother which mothers of other prophets also used to see, My mother saw that she gave birth to a Nur which illuminated the castles of Syria

Imam Baihaqi in Dalail an Nabuwwa, (vol. 1, pg. 80)

Imam Hakim after narrating it said:

هذا حديث صحيح الإسناد شاهد للحديث الأول

This Hadith has a Sahih chain and is also a witness over the first hadith (which he mentioned in the chapter)

Mustadrak ala Sahihayn, (vol. 2, pg. 600, Hadith # 4175)

For those who claim that this hadith is not in Musannaf Abdur Razzaq.

It is narrated by Imam Abdur Razaq from Mua'mar, from Ibn al-Manqadr, from Jabir ibn `Abd Allah who said to the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) : "O Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him), may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His (created) light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else]......."

Musannaf Abdur Razaq, al-Juz al-Mafqud min al-Juz al-Awwal min al-Musannaf Abdur Razaq, pg. 99, Hadith # 18

al juz al mafqud min al juz al awwal min al musannaf razaq publish dar al muhadith riyadh saudia.jpg

al-musannaf abdur razaq.jpg

Imam Ibn Hajr al-Haythami says;

فقد أخرج عبد الرزاق بسنده عن جابر بن عبد الله الأنصاري رضي الله عنهما قال: "قلت: يا رسول الله بأبي أنت وأمي أخبرني عن أوّل شيء خلقه الله قبل الأشياء؟ قال: يا جابر إن الله خلق قبل الأشياء نور نبيك محمد صلى الله عليه وسلّم من نوره فجعل ذلك النور يدور بالقدرة حيث شاء الله، ولم يكن في ذلك الوقت لوح ولا قلم ولا جنة ولا نار ولا ملك ولا سماء ولا أرض ولا شمس ولا قمر ولا إنس ولا جن، فلما أراد الله تعالى أن يخلق الخلق قسم ذلك النور أربعة أجزاء: فخلق من الجزء الأوّل القلم، ومن الثاني اللوح، ومن الثالث العرش، ثم قسم الجزء الرابع أربعة أجزاء: فخلق من الأول حملة العرش، ومن الثاني الكرسي، ومن الثالث باقي الملائكة

Undoubtedly Abdur Razzaq mentioned with his Sanad from Jabir ibn `Abd Allah who asked: "O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else][/quoted]

Imam Ibn Hajr al Haytami in Fatawa al Hadithiyyah, pg. 289

Sheikh Abdul Haqq Muhadith Dhelvi says:

The source of creation, universe and of Adam is Nur of Muhammad (Salallaho alaihi wasalam), hence "It has come in Sahih Hadith that the first which Allah created was my Nur"

Sheikh Abdul Haqq Muhadith Dhelvi in Madarij al Nabuwah, (vol. 2, pg. 2)

Some people object that in hadith it has also come that first thing which Allah created was Al-Qalam (i.e. pen) and they cite the hadith in Tirimdhi as proof which states: أَوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ اللهُ الْقَلَمُ (i.e. First thing which Allah created was the pen)

They say that hence Pen is the first creation therefore the hadith of Prophet (Peace be upon him) being first created Nur contradicts it.

This is their misconception because things have been first created according to their relative primacy, here is hadith from Sahih Bukhari which even proves Throne and Water to be created before Pen.

كان اللهُ ولم يكُنْ شيءٌ غيرُه. وكان عرشُهُ على الماء

First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and (then He created His Throne). His throne was over the water.

(Sahih Bukhari, vol. 4, book 54, # 414, English translation by Muhsin Khan)

After seeing this the deniers are dumbstruck and their own pseudo logic stands refuted because now there is even conflict between other Sahih ahadith regarding what was the first thing created! But the point is how to bring reconciliation? Imam Badr ud-din Ayni gave a magnificent answer, he states in his Umdat al Qari, Sharh Sahih al Bukhari;

روى أحمد والترمذي مصححا من حديث عبادة بن الصامت مرفوعاً أول ما خلق الله القلم ثم قال أكتب فجرى بما هو كائن إلى يوم القيامة واختاره الحسن وعطاء ومجاهد وإليه ذهب إبن جرير وابن الجوزي وحكى ابن جرير عن محمد بن إسحاق أنه قال أول ما خلق الله تعالى النور والظلمة ثم ميز بينهما فجعل الظلمة ليلاً أسود مظلماً وجعل النور نهاراً أبيض مبصراً وقيل أو ما خلق الله تعالى نور محمد قلت التوفيق بين هذه الروايات بأن الأولية نسبي وكل شيء قيل فيه إنه أول فهو بالنسبة إلى ما بعدها

Imam Ahmed and Imam Tirimdhi have narrated the Marfu hadith with Sahih Isnad from Ibada bin Samit which proves that Allah first created the Pen and then told it to write and it wrote everything which would happen till day of Judgement. Hassan, Ata and Mujahid have adopted this too. Ibn Jarir and Ibn Jawzi also have this Madhab whereas Ibn Jarir has narrated from Muhammad bin Ishaq that “Allah created the Nur and darkness prior to everything” and then differentiated between them. There is also a saying that Allah first created “The Nur of Muhammad(saw) ” so how could reconciliation be brought in these different narrations? I say that they could be reconciled by saying that everything has its “relative primacy” and they are first in relevance to things which came after them.

Umdat al Qari, Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, vol. 15, pg. 109.

Mullah Ali Qari beautifully said:

الأوّل الحقيقي هو النور المحمدي على ما بينته في المورد للمولد

The first reality is the “Nur-ul-Muhammadi” as I have mentioned in my book Al-Mawrid lil-Mawlid.

Mullah Ali Qari in Mirqat Sharh al Mishqaat (1/289), Published by Dar ul Fikr, Beirut, Lebanon.

Mullah Ali Qari further says:

والأوّلية من الأمور الإضافية فيؤوّل أن كل واحد مما ذكر خلق قبل ما هو من جنسه ؛ فالقلم خلق قبل جنس الأقلام ونوره قبل الأنوار وإلا فقد ثبت أن العرش قبل خلق السموات والأرض، فتطلق الأوّلية على كل واحد بشرط التقييد فيقال: أوّل المعاني كذا، وأوّل الأنوار كذا، ومنه قوله: «أوّل ما خلق الله نوري»، وفي رواية: «روحي» ومعناهما واحد، فإن الأرواح نورانية

Being first is amongst the matters of “Idhafiyah” hence the interpretation will be done that these things (i.e. Qalam, Aql, Nur, Ruh, Arsh etc…) are first according to their own “JINS” hence Pen was created first in relevance to other Pens and the Nur [al-Muhammadi] was created prior to every other Nur. It is also proven that Arsh was created prior to heavens and earth and all this will be attributed towards one meaning as the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “The First thing which Allah created was my Nur” and It has also come in another report that It was his “RUH” and both of them “have same meaning becasue spirits are created from Nur.

Mullah Ali Qari in Mirqat Sharh al Mishqaat (1/290), Published by Dar ul Fikr, Beirut, Lebanon.

So people who deny Nur al-Muhammadi are first asked to pass a verdict of Kufr/Shirk upon Imam Badr ud-din Ayni, Imam al-Qastallani, Mullah Ali Qari, Ibn Hajr al-Haythami, Allama Alusi, Shaykh Abdul Haq Muhadith Dehalvi.

The hadith of Jabir bin Abdullah is further authenticated by another hadith which is Sahih and proves that Nur of Prophet (Peace be upon him) was created prior to Adam (Allaihe Salam)

Abu Hurraira narrates from the Messenger of Allah (May Peace be upon him) that he said: When Allah created Adam (Peace be upon him) He informed him of his descendants, at this Adam (Peace be upon him) saw superiority of some over others, then he saw me towards the end in form of an “Illuminating Nur” (i.e. the Last of the Prophets to be sent) he (adam) said: O my Lord who is this? The Lord replied: This is your son Ahmed who is the first and the last and (on the Day of Judgment) he will be first to do intercession.

Imam Bayhaqi in Dala’il un Nubuwwah, vol. 5, pg. 483

front cover dalail un nubuwwah published by dar al-kutub al-ilmiyah beirut lebanon.jpg

imam bayhaqi-1.jpg

Sorry mu6man but we're not running some "tafreehmela" here. So either refute the evidences provided in my post or simply keep your mouth shut. We've seen many of Wahabiya around who when find themselves cornered, tries to prolong the discussion in way which helps them evade the actual queries been asked to them. If you want to reply, that's fine but do it adequately. Your last post will be approved after you answer my previous post adequately.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا