[8Th Muharram] The Lion Of The Ahl As-Sunnah; Abul Fatah Allama Hashmat Ali Khan Al-Qadiri

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

19964_222522560333_672380333_3742147_2679585_n.jpg

There were many Mureeds (Disciples) & Khulafa (Spiritual Successors) of Syeduna A'la Hadrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho. They have spread far & wide over the Indo-Pak and also all parts of the world. Near 35 were in other parts of the world & 30 remained in the Indo-Pak Sub continent. One of the prominent Khalifas of the great Imam was Sher Besha Ahle Sunnat (The Lion of the AhleSunnat), Abul Fath Hadrat Allama Maulana Hashmat Ali Khan Qadiri Razavi Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho.

Blessed Birth

He was born in 1902 (1319 Hijri) in Ameti, Lucknow, India. From a young age he had a thirst for knowledge. He qualified as a Hafizul Quran at the age of 9, Qualified in Qirat-e-Saba at 12 and as young as 14 was already tackling other fields of learning.

Education

No sooner did his father send him to Dar al-Uloom Manzar-e-Islam in Bareilly Sharief to study under the feet of the Masters. He was only 14 by then, but never too young to take Bai'at at the hands of the great Scholar & Sufi, A'la Hadrat . A'la Hadrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho paid special attention to the young Maulana Hashmat Ali Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho.

Exalted Teachers

He also studied under Sadrush Shariah, Hadrat Maulana Amjad Ali Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho & Hujjatul Islam, Hadrat Maulana Haamid Raza Khan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho who was the son of A'la Hadrat Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho

As a Teacher

Hadrat Hashmat Ali Khan soon became a lecturer at the Uloom, then as a Mufti of Jamaat-e-Raza-e-Mustafa in Bareilly Sharief & then as Principal of Darul Uloom Ahle Sunnat Miskeenia. Later he took up a Khateeb position at the Zeenat-ul-Masjid in Gojra Waala.

65874_471708200333_672380333_6348031_1150964_n.jpg

Khilafat from the Great Imam

Due to his great intelligence & learning, he excelled in the field of debating & A'la Hadrat had a special liking and preference toward him. He soon earned the title of "Abul Fatah" from the great Imam who bestowed him with his turban & cloak when Hadrat Allama Hasmat Ali Khan defeated a person of a corrupt sect. It is said that he never lost any debate & was always victorious against the corrupt sects.

His Blessed Mission

He is such a blessed and exalted personality who spread the fragrance and radiance of Imaan and righteousness with complete dedication, until his last breath.

Those who listened to him as an orator were blessed with the riches of Imaan and Aqida which flowed from his words. His lectures were drowned in the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) quenching the thirst of those seeking to attain this love.

He adorned the hearts of the people with the love of the Awliyah Allah and in doing so, he warned them of the “Thieves of Imaan” in order to protect the Imaan of the believers against these thieves.

His tongue was like a naked sword and his words dissected the false beliefs of the corrupt sects as he struck them with his bright proofs, yet the very same tongue flowed with words of love and comfort to the true believers.

Wo Apne Khalwat-o-Jalwat me Ku’e Istiqaamat Tha;

Wo Apno Ke Liye Har Lamha Ikhlaas-o-Muhabbat Tha

A’doo-e-Deen’o Imaan Ke Liye Wo Ghaiz-o-Shid’dat Tha

Haqeeqat Me Wo Thaa Ek Jaama’e Awsaf Insaani

Wo Sher Be’sha Ahl-e-Sunnan Maqbool-e-Rab’baani

Laraz Jaata Tha Jin Ka Naam Sunkar Makr-e-Shaitaani

Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat (alaihir rahma), with all his blessed qualities and grandeur, spent his entire life striving against and debating the corrupt sects. He spent all his time battling those who made blasphemy in the Court of Almighty Allah and the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam).

He had dedicated his entire life to this mission of protecting the truth and stopping any attacks on the personality of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam).

47617_471708235333_672380333_6348032_8312618_n.jpg

Wisdom and Debating Techniques

Since his era was the one in which the corruption of the wahabi and najdi menace was rife, he debated and combated this with vigor and with his knowledge and wisdom. He even debated and combatted the other corrupt sects in his era such as the Naichris, Qadianis, Chakralvis, Khaaksaaris, and Bahais etc.

He also fought against the corrupt Arya Shud’hi movement and Alhumdulillah, he was completely successful in every debate. He never failed or lost any debate.

Hazrat was well-known for his wisdom and debating techniques. There was none like him in this field in his era. Approximately sixty of his debates have been recorded in written format and also published and scores of other debates have been narrated by witnesses who heard his debates and informed those after them about these. Based on his determination and dedication, he was as firm as a mountain in his striving.

There were such testing instances where many others did not even dare to enter into confrontation, but he went into these debates without any fear and announced the truth. He had only one policy and he lived by this policy:

Chut Jaa’e agar Daulat-e-Kaunain To Kya Ghum

Choote Na Kabhi Haath se Daamaan-e-Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)

The elders & most intelligent and so called witty debaters of the opposition had no chance against him. He raised the flag of Sunniyat & the name of Razviat! He always kept singing the praises of A'la Hadrat, Ghaus Paak & Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anhum Ajma'een)

Demise

He passed away on the 8th of Muharam 1380 Hijri (3 July 1960) in Pilibhit Sharief, India, where his Mazaar stands today in Hashmat Nagar. He was poisoned. May Allah Ta'ala reward him with the best of rewards for his services to the Deen & may Allah Ta'ala bless him with a special place in His Mercy, granting Him an exalted place in Jannatul Fridous. Ameen!!

150819_471708305333_672380333_6348034_6010465_n.jpg

Statements by the Exalted Scholars about

Hadrat Allama Abul Fatah Hashmat Ali Khan Qadir Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho

A personality who is regarded amongst the best of his era, is not only regarded as being of great stature, respectable and honorable, because his disciples, devotees, well-wishers, friends and relatives pay tribute to him by praising him and honoring him after his passing away, but his actual excellence and status becomes really evident through the views, words and writings of the distinguished and learned Ulama, Masha’ikh and Muftis etc. of his era.

His actual excellence can be seen by the manner in which the learned scholars of Deen turn towards him in their times of need and by the manner in which they address him and the titles that they bestow upon him in their writings and letters.

Hujjatul Islam Hadrat Allama Haamid Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

“From amongst the blessings which Almighty Allah has bestowed upon me, two such great blessings are Hadrat Maulana Sardaar Ahmed and Hadrat Maulana Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb”

Sarkar Mufti-e-Azam Hind Allama Mustafa Raza Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

“From amongst the Khulafa of A’la Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho), the services that Mazhar’e A’la Hadrat, Asadul Millat, Naasir’e Ahle Sunnat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Hadrat Maulana Hashmat Ali Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) accomplished, will not be able to be done even by one hundred and fifty Molvis together.”

Hadrat Sayyidul Ulama Sayyid Aal-e-Mustafa Qadri Barkaati (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

I have no fear in saying that Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat is also my respected Ustaad. He came to Khanqaah-e-Barkaatiyah once for an entire month and during this time; I studied fourteen lessons from Tafseer-e-Jalaalain, Noorul Anwaar, Qutbi with Meer and Sharah Waqayah from Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat (RaHmatullahi Ta'ala Alaih).

Just four years ago, I went to Darul Uloom Ahle Sunnat Shah Aalam in Ahmedabaad as an examiner. During that time, the Sheikul Hadith was Allama Abdul Mustafa A’zmi. There were just a few days left for Shab’be Baraaat, so he had arranged for a lecture programme there. I delivered a lecture and probably that was the longest lecture I had given in my life. I sat down to deliver my lecture at 8.45pm and stood up at 4am to read Durood-o-Salaam.

Even the little children of Ahmedabaad know that after I had delivered my lecture, Ajmalul Ulama Hadrat Maulana Ajmal Shah Saaheb Sambhali Daamat barkaatuhum said,

“Mia, Today you have reminded me of Maulana Hashmat Ali Saaheb”

I simply replied to him by saying,

“It is true. The mannerism of the father falls upon his son and the mannerism of a great teacher falls upon his student, thus if today you remembered him by listening to me, there is nothing amazing about that.”

Today he is not amongst us; his physical body is not before us. The physical body is only like a cage that is holding the soul, like a bird but realize this fact, that his spiritual blessings will always remain with us and the blessings of his soul shall always be a helper to the Ahle Sunnat Wa Jama’at.

156851_471708345333_672380333_6348035_6354587_n.jpg

Mujaahid-e-Millat, Hadrat Allama Maulana Habeebur Rahmaan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

The evident status and excellence of Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat are clearly evident and well known and as for his hidden excellences, then this is known to the specially blessed servants.

In this era, the most dangerous and harmful movement to Imaan, is that of deobandism and wahabism, which is trying to show kufr to be Imaan and misled ones to be believers and in doing so causing hundreds and thousands of unsuspecting believers to be misled.

In this special service of combating these forces, the personality of Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is unique in his method of approach and combating this. His passing has left such a vacuum, that to fill it will be very difficult.

Where Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat was well known as Mazhar’e A’la Hadrat and as being the example of Ashidaa’u alal Kufaar, the condition of him being the example of Ruhama’u Bainahum was such that he showed so much kindness and mercy upon a person like myself.

The Prophet (Sall Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said that the Demise of an Aalim is the Demise of the entire nation and the demise of an Aalim leaves a huge vacuum in the Deen.

Maut-e-Aalim, Maut-e-Aalam Thalma-e-Deen-e-Nabi

Jaan-e-Too Jaan-e-Jahaa, Jaan-e-Jahaan Bar Too Nisaar

Malikul Ulama Hadrat Allama Zafrud’deen Bihari Razvi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Haami-e-Deen-e-Mateen, Maahi-e-Sher-e-Mubtadi’een Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Naasir-e-Deen Millat Abul Fatah Maulana Molvi Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb Daamat Fuyuzukum Barkatukum

Taajedaar-e-Kichaucha Hadrat Muhadith-e-Azam Hind (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

My feelings about the life and services of Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Maulana Hashmat Ali Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)... for me, is to gather the sea into a jug. The knowledge and excellence of Hadrat has been in the hearts of all and now even on the tongues of the opposition.

His character and behavior was such that not only did he show honour and respect to his seniors, but he also respected those younger than himself. The manner, in which he conducted himself with every Sunni Sahihul Aqida Muslim, is a minaret of guidance for all, even today. His piety and obedience to the Sunnat is clearly evident from his entire life.

Another angle of Maulana’s (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) life is the he went through hardships and difficulties, but he remained steadfast and was a strong and firm as a mountain in his mission of righteousness, no matter what the circumstances were. He never feared or winched and remained a shining example of the pious predecessors.

156823_471708400333_672380333_6348037_299888_n.jpg

Hadrat Qaazi Shamsud’deen Ahmed Jaunpuri (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

There is no doubt that the demise of an Aalim is the demise of an nation and no doubt leaves a vacuum in the Deen. The vacuum that has been left by the passing away this Lion of Righteousness can never be filled, for those of us who leave in reality do not leave a successor equal to him self. In this difficult and testing time, his services are those which are worthy of being inscribed in gold letters and that which he did for the benefit of the Ummah can never be forgotten, especially, announcing the truth and combating the corrupt sects.

He was never afraid of anyone when it came to saying that which was the truth and there was none who could stop him from doing this. His intelligence and knowledge was such that he even knew the actual quotations from the books of the opposition by memory. When in confrontation with the opposition, each one of them, even the ones regarded as eloquent amongst them, seemed like a kindergarten child before him.

Haafiz-e-Millat Allama Mufti Ash Shah Abdul Azeez (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

The reality of the matter is that it is such a feeling and condition I am feeling by his demise, that I cannot find words to describe this. The emotions that I am feeling cannot be put into words, but I will try to write a few words. The passing of Haami-e-Sunnat Maahi-e-Bid’at Sar Shikne Najdiyat Sultaanul Muqarireen Imamul Munaazireen Shaheed-e-Millat Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Al Haaj Maulana Shah Abul Fatah Muhammad Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb Qibla (alaihir rahmatu wa ridwaan) is such a great sadness that it has caused much grief in the world of the Ahle Sunnat.

It feels as if a mountain has fallen upon us and it is a sadness that has left such a wound on the heart that it will remain forever. His demise has caused a huge vacuum. The world can be seen mourning. In’na lil laahi Wa In’na Ilaihi Raaji’oon

In which ever direction Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat went, he openly announced the truth and spread righteousness. His services to Islam are such that even though he has passed on, his services will remain known and praised forever.

Hadrat Allama Abdul Aziz Qaadri Razvi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Mustaqeemul Maslak Muqeemul Muneeh Mahsoodul Mu’aasireen Mabghoodul Maraqeen Anid Deenil Qaweem Aziz Muhtaram Maulana Molvi Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb Salamahul Maulal Musta’aan

Hadrat Allama Mufti Mohammed Imaad’dud’Deen Hanafi Qaadri (Mufti A’zam Sambhal - Muradabad)

May Almighty Allah bless Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Haafiz wa Muhaafiz-e-Deen-o-Millat Molvi Abul Fatah Ubaidur Raza Haafiz Muhammad Hashmati Ali Khan Saaheb with a wonderful reward on behalf of the Ahle Deen and Ahle Taqwa.

He is a personality who protected the unsuspecting Muslims from the corruption of the corrupt and the mischief of the enemy. His fearlessness and boldness against the enemies shows that undoubtedly he was the flag bearer of Razviyat and one of the true representatives of A’la Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).

My heart, my mind, my justice and intellect tells me that in his last advise to the people, when A’la Hadrat said that, “Allah will definitely send someone to stand up for the protection of the Deen”, I think he referred to Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

163041_471708145333_672380333_6348029_7701074_n.jpg

Hadrat Allama Maulana Mahmood Jaan Peshawari (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

I pray that Almighty Allah blesses Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Mazhar’e-e-A’la Hadrat Maulana Molvi Haafiz Qaari Mufti Muhammad Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb Qadri Barkaati Razvi Qibla Daamat Barkaatuhumul Aaliyah with immense reward and blessings for the services which he has rendered.

Hadrat Allama Syed Ahmad Saeed Kaazmi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

In the July 1960 issue of “As Saeed” magazine, he said the following: “Imamul Munaazireen Hadrat Maulana Alhaaj Al Haafiz Muhammad Hashmat Ali Khan Saaheb Qaadri Razvi lucknowi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was ill for a lengthy time and then on the 3rd July 1960 he passed away in Philibit.

Hadrat Maulana (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was the example of A’la Hadrat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) in knowledge, wisdom, piety and firmness in Maslak. In other words, he was Mazhar’e A’la Hadrat. In the field of debating and combating the misled sects, none can be seen who would really be able to take the special position which was awarded to Hadrat Maulana (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho).”

Hadrat Allama Noorullah (Sheikhul Hadith, Madrassa Fareedia, Basarpur Pakistan)

He says as follows in his magazine Mukabirus Saut: “From all the references provided, it is evident that the personality of Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat Hadrat Maulana Hashmat Ali Khan (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) is not unrecognized and the Learned Scholars and distinguished Ulama and Masha’ikh Ahle Sunnat have acknowledged his blessed and great services and all are praising his memorable works.”

Ahle Sunnat Ki Tujh Se Yahi he Dua

Baagh Maulana Hashmat Ali Ai Khuda

Taa Qiyaamat Rahe Yun Hara aur Bhara

Faiz Paate Rahain Un se Sunni Sadaa

Mazhar-e-Shah’e Ahmad Raza Aap Hain

Waaris-e-Sayyidul Ambiya Aap Hain

163717_471870225333_672380333_6350382_404149_n.jpg

Hadrat Allama Mufti Shareeful Haq Amjadi (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) was such a blessed personality that he possessed so many great qualities that there are very few people of this stature that can be found. He was such a dynamic orator that he would make a crowd of thousands emotional and passionate with his words.

He had such a beautiful character that if a person met him just once, he would be in his thoughts forever. He was so steadfast in his adherence to the Shariat that leave alone Faraaid and Waajibaat, he never left out Mushtahibaat either at home or whilst on journey. He was so open hearted and content that he never raised his sight to look towards the materialistic wealth of this world.

He was so kind and generous that whatever he earned he spent. He never thought of saving anything for the next day. With all these qualities, there was that one special quality that caused him to shine, causing the world to remember him by the title of “Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat” and this was his steadfastness on Haq (righteousness), His firmness in Deen and him being the example of loving for the sake of Allah and hating for the sake of Allah.

He was unique in his time in clearly and openly announcing the truth and unveiling the corruption of the corrupt. That which he regarded as Haq, he announced it without fear and that which he regarded as corrupt, he went against it and never looked around to notice if anyone supported him or not.

Like a bold and brave Lion he fearlessly caused disarray amongst the corrupt, by firmly announcing the truth and challenging the corrupt beliefs. He did not care if anyone was with him or what others were saying about him or whether anyone was jealous of him or if someone was slandering him.

All this never caused him to move one step back, but rather he moved forward and never allowed any complaint to be heard from himself.

The reality is that Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat was rightfully worthy of being called “Mazhar’e A’la Hadrat” (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

Tauheed to Ye He Ke Khuda Hashr me Keh De

Ye Banda Do Aalam se Khafa Mere Liye He

Hadrat Allama Arshadul Qaadri (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho)

From all the Khutbas which I have heard and from all the orators, the Khutba of Hadrat Sher Be’sha Ahle Sunnat (Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho) held a very special place.

When he complete rendering the Na’at, the audience would feel as if they had just woken from a highly spiritual dream.

His lectures had such an effect on the audience that the eyes of the audience would be filled with tears, and his words of advice and encouragement would cause thousands of individuals to turn their lives around.

19964_222506780333_672380333_3742033_5518646_n.jpg

--

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا