Asslamo Alykum

nutkani1

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam):)

(ja) brother for informing us . i think peoples are aware of them . i know about them even about that whole group they have lot of channels . and i am sure other peoples are also aware of them because in their channels there are links of deobaaandi websites .

i too feel sometime that we also need to create a channel a big channel where we promote the true Islam and true Ahle Sunnah wal Jammah our brothers here like Mughal , Sunni Defender , The Ahle Haq e.t.c are exposing Demon Monkeys :P there but there should be a decent channel for fiqh and Aqaid Problems and yes we can open a joint account for only trusted members of IslamiMehfil where we upload Some Bayans some Fiqhi Masails videos e.t.c but for this we need lot of time effort and a good internet connection . :rolleyes:

but it is just a suggestion . on the other hand our forums like Islami Mehfil and other Sunni forums are doing this work already .

anyways thanks for informing us brother may Allah (azw) Reward you for this :)

(ja):)

(salam):)

(ja):)

Brother Thanks for reply me.....Brother we should take a step to make a proper channel and also a website related to the work on fiqh........and make a properly new calm lectures of just one young scholar which will represent the whole people sunnah from the subcontinet.....

I think Allama Mufti Muhammad Haneef Qureshi is best for this work.....

No people in front of them....just make videos like icep... organization is making their videos.

And collect the persons those who know different languages and translates the videos also.....

e.g french , arabic , turkish , english , and russian if possible ......

This will be great if possible....

It is easy if we take further more step to make it possible.

This will really great for ummah....

I am also searching for someone who know to speak arabic also.....

that we can translate the arabic scholars also in to english and urdu...and make a big community.....

around the whole world.

this will be also best for Mufti Sb........

means............to show the people sawad-e-azam.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا