Ten Questions Regarding Milad Answered/refuted By Mufti Zahid Hussain

Eccedentesiast

تجویز کردہ جواب

Questions :

1. It is a known fact that our Prophet is the most superior of all the Prophets and Messengers (Alayhimus Salam) and also that he is the seal of all the Prophets (Alayhimus Salaam). He left no stone unturned in conveying the religion to us and rendering precious advice to us. If the "Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi" was a divinely inspired act, then surely the Prophet would have commanded the Muslims to it, or at least, either he or his beloved Sahabah, Radi-Allahu anhum, would have practiced it.

2. Surah Miadah: we have perfected your religion ... so why do you Sunnis add to religion; don’t you believe this Quranic verse?

3. There’s a hadith in Tirmizi Shareef which says any Bid’ah in religion leads one astray, so why do you Sunnis add this Bid’ah of celebrating?

4. All this Milaad celebration is just a Bid’ah and innovation introduced by a modern day Indian called Ahmed Raza Khan.

5. How come Imam Abu Hanifa or Imam Bukhari didn’t celebrate milaad?

6. Is fixing date for milaad shareef permissible?

7. Celebrating the birth is a way of the Christians for Jesus, why do you Sunnis light up your houses and put decorations like the Christians?

8. You shouldn’t celebrate Milaad on 12 Rabi ul Awal as that’s the date the Prophet (SalAllahu alaih wasalam) passed away.

9. The contemporary form of Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabee apart from being a manifestation of Bid’ah also encompasses other evils such as the intermingling of sexes, usage of musical instruments and many other such evils. The most abhorring and shocking evils in these functions are the acts of shirk that take place. With hollow claims of "Hubbe-Rasul" (love for Rasulullah) entreaties and supplications are made to beings other than Allah, namely to Ambiyaa alaihimus-salaam.

10. I turn my lights off and some of my friends keep lights off on 12 Rabi ul awal because we believe it has no significance to our lives – how will celebrating the Milaad help us in this life and the hereafter?

• 3 years later...

Salam alayqum,

Brother RealSalafi the questions have been answered by Mufti Sahib and there is no real need to answer them urgently. In sha Allah, when I am done with pre-occupied articles then I will address the topic of Mawlad Un Nabi sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam and as part of it these ten questions will be answered as well as many other objections.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا