Who Is Alaxender The Great?

Umar Taj Attari

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

Bhai Jaan bilkul woh Musalman thay aur unka Zikar Qur'an Paak mein Surat Kahaf mein aya hai . Quran Majeed mein Inka Zikar Zulqarnain ke naam se aya hai .

Yehi Sikandar e Azam / Alexender The Great hain . Inko Allah Paak ne Bari saltanat aur quat se nawaza tha yeh wohi hain jinhon ne Ya'jooj o Ma'jooj ki qom ko Dewaar ke pichay kaid kiya tha .

Chand Riwayat mein aya hai ke unke sar pe do singh thay is liye unhain Zulqarnain kaha gaya .

aur yeh bhi Parha hai ke woh Hazrat Khizar Alyehi salam ke saath Abe Hayat ki talash mein niklay thay .

Wallah o Ta'ala Aalam .

mujhay correct kar dijiye ga agar mein kisi baat mein ghalat hoon to.

(ja)

Edited by alSaifiya

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Many Muslims lay claim to a belief that a number of people were Muslims; Jesus, Alexander the Great etc. I list Alexander the Great specifically because the Koran does indeed count him as a Moslem!

Sura 18:86 (Noble transaltion)

Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people. We (Allah) said (by inspiration): "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness."

87 He said: "As for him (a disbeliever in the Oneness of Allah) who does wrong, we shall punish him; and then he will be brought back unto his Lord; Who will punish him with a terrible torment (Hell).

88 "But as for him who believes (in Allah's Oneness) and works righteousness, he shall have the best reward, (Paradise), and we (Dhul-Qarnain) shall speak unto him mild words (as instructions)."

89 Then he followed another way,

90 Until, when he came to the rising place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We (Allah) had provided no shelter against the sun.

91 So (it was)! And We knew all about him (Dhul-Qarnain).

92 Then he followed (another) way,

93 Until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word.

94 They said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

95 He said: "That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier.

96 "Give me pieces (blocks) of iron," then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said: "Blow," till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said: "Bring me molten copper to pour over it."

97 So they [Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog)] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it.

98 Dhul-Qarnain) said: "This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true."

Dhul-Qarnain (aka Zul-Qarnain aka Dhul-Qarnain) is Alexander the Great...

Encyclopaedia of Islam, New Edition, Vol. IV, 1978 states

Al-ISKANDAR. It is generally agreed both by Muslim commentators and modern occidental scholars that Dhu 'l-Karnayn, "the two horned", in Sura XVIII, 83/82-98 is to be indentified with Alexander the Great.

walaykum salam

• 5 years later...

Maine ek book me padha hai Alexender  or Sikamdar ko Zulqarnain Radiallahuanhu kehna sahi nahi Alexender ko saari duniya pr hukumat hasil nahi huyi to use Zulqarnain Radiallahuanhu kehna sahi nahi maine dawat e islami k channel pr kuch saal pehle quiz me ek bache ko jawaab dete suna Jisne Hazrat Zulqarnain k sath sikandar e aazam kaha uspar waha baithe huye ulma ya Muballig ne bila aitraz jawaab durust kaha tha Mumkin hoga kuch ulma ne Alexender ko Zulqarnain Radiallahuanhu kaha ho magr mujhe ye durust nahi lagta Hame uneh Zulqarnain Radiallahuanhu k naam se hi yaad krna chahiye jab tak tehqeeq na ho

• 3 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا