importance of prayer

shakeel8

تجویز کردہ جواب

Dear brothers and sisters,

ALLAH bless you all,

We Muslims sometimes ignore very important things which we should not, due to our ignorance.

If I list all these things, Prayer or Namaz will be on the top of the list .To 700 times ALLAH commands us about Prayer in Holy Quran, which reveals its importance.

if you try to percieve the case of "Iblis" , you will come to know that he was a jinn and used to teach angels but when Allah ordered him to prostate to Adam, he refused to do so by saying he is superior to Adam.

Surah Al-Kahf , Surah #18, Ayah # 50

Behold! We said to the angels "Bow down to Adam": they bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrongdoers!

Surah Al-A'raf , Surah 7, Ayah # 11 & 12

It is We who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam and they bowed down; not so Iblis; he refused to be of those who bow down

(Allah) said: "what prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: thou didst create me from fire and him from clay."

The key point to be noted is that ALLAH commanded the Iblis to bow down to Adam ,not to Himself at that time which Iblis refused . He did not refuse to prostate to ALLAH. This very act of him (not bowing before Adam) make him damned.

Now come to this , ALLAH order each muslim to prostate to Himself 40 times a day (,fajre 8, zuhar 8, Asre 8, maghrib 6 and Isha 10 times) but if he does not ,What you think? Can someone dare to justify that.

If one refusal to prostrate to Adam can mould angel's teacher into devil then what product will come out of a man who refuses 40 times to prostate to ALLAH,daily

Surah Al-Muddaththir Surah 74 , Ayah 41-47

41 And (ask) of the Sinners:

42 "What led you into Hell-Fire?"

43 They will say: "We were not of those who prayed;"

44 "Nor were we of those who fed the indigent;"

45 "But we used to talk vanities with vain talkers;"

46 "And we used to deny the Day of Judgment"

47 "Until there came to us (the Hour) that is certain."

Regards

please forward these kind of messages as much as you can to earn the blessings of ALLAH

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...

As-Salaam alaikum,

Thanks for the reminder on/about this all-important second pillar of Islam... Sallah. Indeed, Sallah, the ritual prayer, is the pillow of the Islamic Religion, and is the basis of Imaan (faith). Concerning Sallah, the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"Everything has a symbol and the symbol of faith is the Sallah. The ritual prayer [Sallah]

is the light of my eyes."

"If a person does not perform the prayer, it is as if he has not adopted any religion."

• 8 months later...

A well-known quote “a stitch in time saves nine” is perfectly applicable on the salat time. If we offer prayers in the salat time then it will increase the reward and it will also keep us away from the fire. Offering prayer at Salah Time creates a sense of satisfaction in the Muslims as well as it brings perfection in the lives.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا