Belief Of Muhadditheen

Ghulam e Azhari

تجویز کردہ جواب

Belief of Muhadditheen.

To seek help from Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) after his apparent departure from this world:

Allama Abu Abdullah Sams-ud-Din Muhammad Dhahabi, a Muhaddith and a renowned expert in textual criticism, was a disciple of Allama Ibn-e-Katheer Damishqi. An Arabic book of him “Tadhkira tul Huffaaz” is very famous. In this, remembrance of many Huffaaz ul Hadith (memorizers of the Prophetic traditions) is present. Some years ago, Ghair al-Muqallid (Wahabi) Molvi Sheikh ul Hadith Hafiz Muhammad Ishaaq translated this book into Urdu, and presentation and revision was done by Muneer Ahmad Salafi Ghair al-Muqallid. In 1981, Islamic Publishing House published this translation in Lahore.

Allama Dhahabi writes on its volume 3 about the condition of Muhaddith al-Kabeer Imam Abu Bakr Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ali al-Muqarra Isbahaani (died on 381 Hijri, Allah’s mercy be upon him):

It is narrated from Abu Bakr Abi Ali that Ibn Al-Muqarra used to say ‘I myself, Muhaddith Imam Hafiz Abil Qasim Sulaiman bin Ahmad Tabarani (died in 360 Hijri) and Abul Sheikh used to live in Madeena tul Munawwara. Our wealth got exhausted and we were experiencing poverty. We kept a fast (that day) without having “Sahri” (eating before dawn).’ Imam Muqarra says ‘On Isha time, I visited the sacred shrine of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and requested “O Allah’s Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)! We have totally exhausted due to hunger”. After saying this, I came to my house. Imam Tabarani started saying “Sit down, we will either get food or will die.” Shortly afterward, Abul Sheikh and I stood up to the door and found a wealthy 'Alawi at the door. We opened the door; there were two slaves with him, standing and holding two baskets which contained many things. The 'Alawi said “you implored the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), I saw him (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in my dream and he ordered me to give you something”.’

All of the three are noble Muhadditheen, Imam Tabarani and Imam Abul Sheikh did not say to Imam Muhaddith Muqarra “You committed Shirk (polytheism) by seeking assistance about your wish or difficulty from the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).” This confirms that it is the belief of Muhadditheen that seeking help from the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) after his apparent passing away is permissible and not Shirk. Allama Shams-ud-Din Dhahabi too quoted this incident without any alteration or explanation. But now, the generation of the Westerners, which is a new innovating sect of Wahabia, says that doing so is Shirk. La Haula wala kuwwata Illa Billah.

• 2 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا