The Blessed Saliva Of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Blessed Saliva of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was a remedy for the injured, a

cure for the sick, and an antidote against poison. Regarding the saliva of ordinary people like you

and I, it is mentioned that if one spits anywhere or on anything, then it is unhygienic and carries

germs and bacteria. It is for this reason that one may even see a sign which says “Do not spit hear.

It is unhealthy.” However the Lu’aab-e-Dahan (Blessed Saliva) of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi

Wasallam) is not unclean nor does it cause illness, but is in fact the cure to illnesses. Through it,

severe illnesses are completely cured just as it has been mentioned in the Ahadith.

Hazrat Sahl bin Sa'ad (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) states that on the day of Khaibar the Holy Prophet

(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Tomorrow I shall give the flag in the hand of such a person in

whose hand Almighty Allah will give success and victory, and he loves Almighty Allah and His

Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The following morning all the Sahaabah (Alaihimur

Ridwan) presented themselves in the court of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and each

one wished that the flag would be given to him but Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,

“Where is Ali ibn Abi Talib (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh)?” The Sahaabah-e-Kiraam said, “His eyes are

hurting (he had an eye infection).” Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then sent someone to

call him. When he arrived, Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) put his blessed saliva into his

eyes and Hazrat Ali (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) became well and he felt as if there never was any

pain in his eyes. [Mishkaat Shareef; Mawaahibul Laduniya]

Sahaabi-e-Rasool Hazrat Aqeeli bin Habeeb (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) says that his father’s both

eyes became completely white and he could not see at all. He says, “Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi

Wasallam) placed his blessed saliva into both his eyes and he began to see and I have seen that

even at the age of eighty he used to thread a needle (without any effort).”

[shifa Shareef; Mawaahibul Laduniya; Madaarijun Nubuwwah]

It has been quoted by Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlwi (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) that

once Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) gargled into a well, due to which the entire well

became fragrant like kasturi and musk. [Mawaahibul Laduniya; Madaarijun Nubuwwah]

The water from the well at the house of the distinguished Sahaabi Hazrat Anas (Radiallahu Ta’ala

Anh) was very bitter. The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) put his blessed saliva into

this well and the water became so sweet that there was no water in the entire Madinah Shareef

that was sweeter than that. [Madaarijun Nubuwwah; Zarqaani; Anwaarul Muhammadiya]

That is why A’la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh)

states in his famous Salaam:

Jis se Khari Kuwe Sheera-e Jaan Bane, Us Zulaale Halaawat Pe Laakho Salaam

Hundreds of thousands of Salaams upon the sweetness of that blessed saliva, which caused saline

wells to become sweet like syrup

Hazrat Bishr bin Aqraba (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) says, “My father was made Shaheed during

Ghazwa-e-Uhud and I went to the court of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) crying.

Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Why are you crying? Do you not like that I may

become your father and Hazrat Fatima Zahra (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anha) becomes your mother?”

Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then ran his blessed hands over my head. The area on

which his hand passed over always remained black and the rest turned white.” He further says, “I

used to stammer when I spoke. He (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) placed his blessed saliva (in my

mouth) and the stammering stopped.” [Khasaa’is-ul-Kubra]

In another Hadith, it is mentioned that in the Cave of Thoor Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radiallahu

Ta’ala Anh) entered first and then tore his clothes and covered all the holes in the cave. One hole

was still open, so he covered it with his toe. He then requested Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi

Wasallam) to enter. The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) entered and rested on his lap.

There was a snake in the cave which desired to see Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). It

rubbed its head against the feet of Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh), but he did not

move his foot, thinking that it would disturb the rest of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

Eventually the snake bit him on his toe. But the deep love that he possessed for Rasoolullah

(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) did not allow Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) to

disturb the rest of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). When the pain became unbearable,

then only, did tears drop from his eyes, causing a few drops to fall upon the Mubarak face of

Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then awoke

and Siddiq-e-Akbar (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) explained to him what had happened. Rasoolullah

(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) applied his blessed saliva on the wound and this provided comfort to

Hazrat Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) and removed the pain and the venom. [Zarqaani;

Tafseer Roohul Bayaan; Bahaar-e-Shariat]

Hazrat Rifa’a bin Raafi (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) was injured by an arrow during the Battle of Badr,

whereby his eye was seriously injured causing it to fall out of the eye socket. Rasoolullah

(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) applied his blessed saliva on the eye and then replaced it into the

socket, restoring his eye as well as his eyesight. [Khazaa’in-ul-Irfaan]

It is narrated by Hazrat Abu Ubaid Nakhwi (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) that Hazrat Aamir bin Kareez

(Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) took his five year old son Abdullah and went in the court of Rasoolullah

(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) took his blessed saliva and

put it in the mouth of the child and because of this he received such a miracle that whichever

stone he would blow on water would come out from it. [baihaqi ]

Imam Baihaqi (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) narrates that on the day of Ashura (10th Muharram)

Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) would gather all children who were at the age of being

breast-fed and place his saliva in their mouths, ordering their mothers not to feed them milk until

the night. This saliva used to be sufficient for the children, who experienced no thirst or hunger

during the entire day. [Zarqaani; Khasaa’is-ul-Kubra]

Once, a foulmouthed woman came to Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) whilst he was

eating and said, “Are you going to give me something?” Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)

took some food from his plate and offered her but she said, “I don’t want this, I want it from

inside your mouth.” Consequently Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) gave her from his

mouth. She put it in her mouth and swallowed it. After that no one heard this woman speak

impolitely ever again. [Tibraani; Khasaa’is-ul-Kubra]

May Allah Ta’ala through the Sadqa of the Lu’aab-e-Dahan of His Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu

Alaihi Wasallam), grant us sweetness in our character as well, Ameen.

Edited by attarirafique

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا