Hi

Truthseeker

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

MashAllah Brother yes we are here to help you May Allah give you Treasure of Imaan plz tell us what we can do for you if you want to ask any question you can ask here (ia) we will try to answer and we will do our best to help you and support you in every Matter .

Wa Bilahi Tofeeq .. :)

Brother we don't know when angel of Death came and take our life you Should not Delay to Say Shahadah . InshAllah when you will testify that there is no God But Allah and Prophet Muhammad (saw) is his last Messenger you will become Muslim InshAllah .

May Allah Bless you with Imaan and True Faith .

plz let us know if you want to know about anything and whatever you want we will (ia) Help and Support you :)

Edited by alSaifiya

Ok i said the shahadah

Allah u Akbar

Allah u Akbar

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله

(sa) All Praises to Allah (azw) who is the most merciful .

May Allah (azw) Give you strength on Deen. Brother Now with the Grant of Allah (azw) Now you are a Muslim (al)

MashAllah MashAllah MashAllah Brother plz give me your email address i want to contact you InshAllah we will discuss on our Beautiful and True Religion .

MashAllah Brother do you know today Allah (azw) has forgiven all all and all of your sins that you have done in the Past now brother you are like a new born Child Brother InshAllah you will get Reward From Allah (azw) ..

plz send me your email address via private message or if you wish you can post here .. :)

May Allah Azzwajal Grant you His Love and Love of Holly Prophet (saw) brother plz do give me your email adress InshAllah you will always find us behind you and InshAllah we will always Pray for you . Brother don't get afraid of anything We are with you if you find any difficulty in any situation we are here for you . :)

Edited by alSaifiya

Allah u Akbar

Allah u Akbar

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله

(sa) All Praises to Allah (azw) who is the most merciful .

May Allah (azw) Give you strength on Deen. Brother Now with the Grant of Allah (azw) Now you are a Muslim (al)

MashAllah MashAllah MashAllah Brother plz give me your email address i want to contact you InshAllah we will discuss on our Beautiful and True Religion .

MashAllah Brother do you know today Allah (azw) has forgiven all all and all of your sins that you have done in the Past now brother you are like a new born Child Brother InshAllah you will get Reward From Allah (azw) ..

plz send me your email address via private message or if you wish you can post here .. :)

May Allah Azzwajal Grant you His Love and Love of Holly Prophet (saw) brother plz do give me your email adress InshAllah you will always find us behind you and InshAllah we will always Pray for you . Brother don't get afraid of anything We are with you if you find any difficulty in any situation we are here for you . :)

Ok my email is [email protected]

Assalamualaykum Sidi Saifi how about me you and Brother Badruddin (truthSeeker) have a 3 way convo ????

JazakAllah Khair :)

These Are The Names That I Chose Muhammad Haroon , Ahmad Haroon After the Wali , Muhammad Badruddin after the great Muhaddith Of Shaam Shaykh Badruddin Al Hassani :)

Edited by faqir

MashAllah all are good names .

Brother now Brother Baddrudin is going to shop to buy some Islamic cloths i want we should tell him also how to clean our body InshAllah slowly slowly keep helping him and InshAllah i will also do what ever i can . and Brother Faqir i think you also live in uk do meet him if you can and help him to find Sahih ul Aqeeda Sunni Muslims near his house so that he stay in their company and learn Islam ..

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا