Laylat Al-Mubarakah [Shab-E-Bara'at | Night Of Salvation] Mubaarak!

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

<b>

282679_10150235577920334_672380333_7952943_1640316_n.jpg

All Praise is due to Almighty Allah, Master of the Day of Judgment. Choicest Peace and Salutations upon the Master of humanity, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam), his family, Companions and all the Righteous Servants of Allah.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

AsSalamu Alaikum wa raHmatullahi Ta'ala wa Barakaatuhu!

As Shab-e-Bara'at is near and surely all the Muslims must be having different and humble feelings in their hearts! Accoring to a Hadith, we come to know that this very Night, fate of ever living being is written!! Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam said:

"Jibreel-e-Ameen Alaihis Salam came to me and said, this is the fifteenth night of Sha'ban, in this night ALLAH free As much Sinners from the HELL as the hair of the goats of Bani Kalb. But he doesn't have mercy on the Polytheist, One keeping Loathe, Drinker (drinking wine) and disobedient to parents."
[shau'b al-Iman, Vol 3, Page 383, Hadith 3873]

262264_10150235552745334_672380333_7952886_7222619_n.jpg

I humbly request all of you, to please forgive me from core of your heart if ever knowingly or unknowingly I have done wrong to you. Forgive everybody with the intention that you might be Forgiven by ALLAH Almighty. Let us Free ourselves from Hell-Fire on the night of Freedom. Please Try to take your and others selves out from the Fire.

May Allah Kareem Jalla Shaanuhul Azeem make us amongst them who have been released from hell on this blessed night. And May Allah Kareem in the name of our Beloved Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam) remove all kind of unfortunates and disgraces from our record of deeds and write for us all that is fortunate and honor us as blessed and righteous.

May the Almighty Allah accept all our Dua's and shower His Mercy & Blessings upon us and our families, May Allah forgive us for all our sins we have committed in the past and strengthen our hearts with Imaan and love, may Allah accept all our dua's and all our good deeds for the past year and keep our Muslim Ummah stronger than before while we strive everyday to perfect it and stay united - IN SHA ALLAH!!

May Allah Bless us all and may He turn all our noble thoughts, feelings, wishes and desires into reality. May He also endow us with a very long, happy, healthy and a fruitful life as He guides us on the path that He wishes us to travel upon.

May Allah Ta'ala grant us the vision of the Beloved Habeeb SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam and keep our hearts firm on his love and make us act upon his Sunnah and die upon the religion of Islam.

I ask that you keep my family and myself in your Du’as as we will keep you and yours. Let the month of Sha'baan al Mu'azzam prepare us spiritually and emotionally for the Blessed month of Ramadan al-Kareem. May the Almighty accept all our Du’as and efforts on the night of Shabaan and each and every moment. In shaAllah.... Ameen!!

Jazakumullaahu Khairah aHsan al Jaza fid-Daarain

261489_10150236720010334_672380333_7959919_4794619_n.jpg

--

Noori al-Qadiri

Khadim al-'Ilm wa al-'Ulama

• No mercy should be shown to him who shows no mercy to others no forgiveness should be shown to him who shows no forgiveness to others. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah SallAllaho Alaihi wa Sallam
  • If you do not forgive others on their faults, don’t expect Almighty Allah to forgive you your faults. Sayyiduna Nabi 'Isa Alaihis Salam
  • If your fellow brother is sinful then censure him softly and gently thereafter forgive him. If he has to sin 7 times in a day and he approaches you every time in that seven times for forgiveness then too, you must forgive him. Sayyiduna Nabi 'Isa Alaihis Salam
  • Forgiveness is a great form of favour and favours makes a man a slave. Sayyiduna Mawla Ali Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu
  • The highest status amongst the forgiving is of that person who has all the power to avenge himself yet he adopts to forgive. Sayyiduna Imam al-Hussain Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu
  • If any person weaker than you insults you, spare him, since it is the work of the strong to forgive. Sayyiduna Salman al-Farsi Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu
  • To make mistakes are the characteristics of Man and to forgive them are the qualities of a Master.
  • Forgive the rights of a brother in this World otherwise you would have to compensate him with your good deeds in the hereafter. Sayyiduna Mujaddid Alf-e-Thani Alaihir raHma

38095_414351025333_672380333_5238260_5176110_n.jpg

</b>

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا