suicide bombings in Islam

shakeel8

تجویز کردہ جواب

In the name of ALLAH Most Gracious Most Merciful.

purpose of this message is to spread the Real teachings of Quran

Dear brothers and sisters,

ALLAH may bless you all,

Today it is given an expression that one who commits suicide bombing, killing one enemy personnel (American or its ally) along with 10-30 innocent civilians including women and children , is martyr.This so-called martyrdom philosophy came from the opportunists( terrorists) who manage to brain wash the simpletons and mould them into a suicide bombers.It is noteworthy that these opportunists( terrorists) tempt these simpletons with paradise in after world but they themselves make their living higher and higher by receiving heavy funding from different countries. they don't care hell or paradise, they just want running their factory of producing suicide bombers which give them a huge income.

The recent suicide bombings in Charsada and Peshawar which killed dozens of innocent people including children who were " Hafizul Quran" , clearly reveals that these opportunists ( terrorists) have nothing to do with Islam. Under the cloak of " Jihad" , they run their business of bloodshed.They kill people for money whether Muslim or non Muslim, guilty or innocent, elder or infant, American or Pakistani.They care the number of victims, more the dead ones, more the money.

They achieve their evil goals by their enchanting brain washing,through which they tell simpleton that only such suicide mission can survive and strengthen the Islam and it can be the token of ALLAH' blessing for suicide bomber and his family.

As far as Islam is concerned Islam never allow you to kill innocent people even for its cause.Islam only allow you to use your weapon as last resort. Islam does not pleads for barbarianism ,to make people submissive on the point of sword..Our Prophet whole life is full of kindness and love. Even in the battlefield it was instructed by Holy Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him) that children and women must be spare from killings.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

Hadith 4.258 Narrated by Ibn Umar

During some of the ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

Hadith 4.257 Narrated by Abdullah

During some of the ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Those who find any room for suicide bombing in Islam should know that you can't erect Islamic pillars on evil foundation.. If I make sexual intercourse with a childless widow just for the sake of her help, to give her a child.Can any body will allow me to do so?

The Quranic quotes given below clearly reveal the fact that ALLAH has postponed a certain battle for Mecca because there was a danger that some innocent Muslims would be hurt.

Surah Al-Fat-h Ruku 3 Surah 48 , Ayah 24 / 25

And it is He who has restrained their hands from you and your hand from them in the midst of Mecca after that He gave you the victory over them

And Allah sees well all that ye do.

They are the ones who denied revelation and hindered you from the Sacred Mosque and the sacrificial animals detained from reaching their place of sacrifice .Had there not been believing men and believing women whom ye did not know that ye were trampling down and on whose account a crime would have accrued to you without (your) knowledge. (ALLAH would have allowed you to force your way but He held back your hands) that He may admit to His mercy whom He will. If they had been apart We should certainly have punished the Unbelievers among them with a grievous punishment.

After these Quotations from Quran and Hadith how can one justify the incidents like Charsada bombing or the Afghanistan / Iraq bombings in which thousands of Muslim women, children and innocent citizen have been put to death for taking revenge from America and Western world.

In the last I would like to quote some Hadiths which I am sure will rattle you or at least it will make you think deeply

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

Hadith 9.68 Narrated by Yusair bin Amr

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq, 'There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's bod

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

Hadith 9.65 Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr bin Yasar

That they visited Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about them?" Abu Sa'id said, "I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is, but I heard the Prophet saying, "There will appear in this nation--he did not say: From this nation-- a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Quran, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them)

with best regards

Syed Abdur Rehman

Please forward this message as much as you can to spread the real teachings of Islam

(ja) Very Nice Post...

these khuwarji wahabi najdi make a bad impression of islam in the whole world... which is completely different than real islam

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا