Abu Lahab Aur Milad

Raza.04

تجویز کردہ جواب

post-13142-0-12191400-1327750383.jpg

4.jpg

(After the death of Abu Lahab, some of his family members had a dream in which they saw him in trouble, they asked how he was treated after death. He replied, 'I did not get any goodness after leaving you, however, I get water from my index finger because I freed my slave girl, Suwaiba, with its gesture. (Bukhari, V1, P153, Hadith No. 5101).

Commenting on the foregoing narration, Sayyiduna Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi states, “In this incident there is credible evidence for those who celebrate the birth of Holy Prophet and spend their wealth on this occasion. Abu Lahab, who was a staunch disbeliever, was also given a benefit because of rejoicing and freeing his slave girl, Suwaiba for breastfeeding, upon hearing the news of the blessed birth of the Holy Prophet now imagine, how great reward the Muslim spending his wealth whole-heartedly on this occasion will attain. However, it is necessary to avoid songs and music in Milad gatherings.” (Madaari-jun-nubuwwat, V2, P34))

More Madani Phool Click here: www.dawteislami.net

Islamic Videos: youtube.com/madanichannel

Edited by Raza.04

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا