Write your Favourite Hadith!

Sohaib

تجویز کردہ جواب

Asalaamualaikum

(sorry for bad urdu)

mein nein yeh topic start kia hai - Name your Favourite Hadith! -

KYU JUB SAAREH HADITH FAVOURITE HAI??????

yeh ma'loom hai keh sub Hadith Favourite hai... lehkin ek tho ho gha keh aap bohth pusundh kur theh hai .... kyu keh jub saareh Islami bhai oor Islami behneh un keh favourite Hadith likeh geh posts peh... eseh hum ilm seek sukeh geh !!!! ;) .... Insha ALLAH Azzawajal.....

greybg1.gif

Wasalaam, bad urdu??? lol this is the kind of urdu I understand :lol:

acha tho I dont really have a favourite Hadith, I love them all, here is one for now,

The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said,

"Wisdom is the lost property of a Muslim. He should pick it up wherever he may find it."

(salam)

(ja) Sohaib Bhayi.. Acha Topic Hai. Aahadees Tu Buhut Si Favorite Hain... Main Aik Taveel Hadees Ka Khulasa Yahaan Pesh Kerta Hoon.. My Favorite One..

Baroz-e-Qayamat Jab Ahle Mahshar Taveel Aafat Mein Gariftar Hongey. Hata Key 50 Hazar Saal Ka Aadha Din Guzer Jaye Ga.. Tu Aik Dosrey Sey Kahain Gey.. Aao Koi Apna Sifarshi Dhondein Takey Humein Is Museebat Sey Nijat Miley... Tu Hazrat Aadam (as) Sey Ley Ker Kayi Anbiya (Alehim Salam) Key Pas Jayein Gey Per Woh Kahain Gey... Hum Kuch Nhin Ker Saktey.. Kisi Aur Key Pas Jaoo..

Aub Loug Phirtey Phiraatey, Thokrein Khatey, Rotey Sarkar Aali Waqar, Hum Bey Kasoon Key Madad Gar, Shafi-e-Roz-e-Shumar (saw) Key Pas Aayein Gey Kahein Gey.. Duhayi Hai Ya Rasool Allah (saw) ...

Kisi Taraf Sey Sada Aaye Gi Hazoor (saw) Aao

Nhin Tu Dam Mein Ghareeboun Ka Faisla Hoga

Koi Kahay Ga Duhayi Hai Ya Rasool Allah (saw)

Tu Koi Thaam Key Daman Machal Raha Hoga

Phir Jab Woh Fazail Bayan Ker Key Madad Talab Kerein Gey.

Tu Hazoor (saw) Jawaban Irshad Fermain Gey..

(انا لھا ) )) Main Hi Is Kam Key Liye Hoon (Al-Masnad Imam Ahmad, Masnad Abdullah Bin Abbas Bin Abdul Mutlib, An Nabi (saw) , Al-Hadees 2546, Jild 1, Page 4, 6) ....

Fermain Gey ( انا صاحبکم ))) Main Hi Wohi Hoon Jisey Tum Tamam Jaga Dhoond Aaye (Al-Muajam Al Kabeer, Lil Tabrani. Al-Hadees 6117, Jild 6, Page 248)

Yeh Ferma Ker Bargah-e-Izat (jallah) Mein Hazir Hon Gey Aur Sajdah Mein Gir Jayein Gey..

Irshad Hoga, (( یا محمد! ارفع راسک و قل تسمع و سل تعطہ واشفع تشفع )) Ae Muhammad (saw) Apna Sir Utha'o Aur Kaho, Tumhari Bat Suni Jaye Gi Aur Mango Jo Kuch Mangoo Gey Miley Ga Aur Shafa'aut Kero Tumhari Shafa'aut Qabool Hai... (Sahi Al-Bukhari, Kitab Al Toheed, Al-Hadees 751, Page 626)

Sayidi Aala Hazrat (ra) Key Brother Moulana Hassan Raza Khan (ra) Fermatey Hain..

Kahain Gey Aur Nabi Iz'habo ila Ghairi

Merey Hazoor Key Lab Per Ana Laha Hoga

Dua-e-Umat-e-Bad Kaar Wird-e-Lab Hogi

Khuda Key Samney Sajdey Mein Sir Jhuka Hoga

Ghulam Un Ki Inayat Sey Chain Mein Hongey

Aadoo Hazoor (saw) Ka Aafat Mein Mubtala Hoga

Main Un Key Dar Ka Bhikari Hoon Fazl-e-Moula Sey

Hassan Faqeer Ka Jannat Mein Bistra Hoga

Sag-e-Attar Ka Jannat Mein Bistra Hoga

(Insha Allah (azw) )

(ja)

Wasalam Ma'Al Ikram

(salam) bohat acha silsila hay Allah (azw) barakat ata farmaye ameen

Hazrat abu huraira radiALLAHU ta'ala anhu riwayat kertay hain k Huzoor sallallaho alaihi wasallam ne farmaya:

Meri ummat k log qiyamat k din bulaye jaingay,wuzu ki waja se un ki paishanian,hath paon chamak rahay hongay,ab tum main se jo koi apni chamak or safaidi barhana chahay barhalay.

(Sahih Bukhari Shareef)

ALLAH (azw) HAMAIN is hadees e mubaraka per amal kernay k jazbay se her waqt ba wuzu rahnay ki madani sa'adat ata farmaye

aaameeeeen bijahin nabiyyil ameen (saw)

wassalam ma'al ikram

• 3 weeks later...

(salam)

Numan bin Basheer narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "In the court of Allah, there is no greater thing than duaa" (Ibn-e-Majah)

Abdullah bin Umar narrates from Rasool-Allah ," Among whatever has been descended and whatever has not been descended Duaa is beneficial of all. Oh people of Allah! Assume Duaa a must for yourselves. (Tirmizi)

Abdullah bin Umar from Rasool-Allah , "For whoever the door of duaa opened, for him the doors of mercy are opened. Whatever duaa is asked from Allah the best duaa is for well-being and safety among them." (Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah is extremely displeased with the person who doesn't do duaa to Allah". (Tirmizi)

Salman narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Your Rab is modest and kind. A person raise his hands in HIS court and HE leave them empty, Allah shies from it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)

Jabir narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Whoever does duaa to Allah, Allah fulfills his seeking or in exchange averts misfortune until the duaa is not related to sin or breaking some relation." (Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Do duaa to Allah with this confidence that HE will accept it and know this well that Allah doesn't accept the duaa done with a negligent and careless heart. (Tirmizi)

Salman Farsi narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa turns away destiny and good deeds lengthen age. (Tirmizi)

Umar narrates that, "Whenever Rasool-Allah raised his hands for duaa He did not put down them down until HE took both hands over his face." (Tirmizi)

Aisha (Radi Allahu Anha) narrates that, "Rasool-Allah liked duaas that were inclusive and he left the rest." (Abu Dawood)

Abdullah bin Umar narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Duaa for a person not present is accepted quickly by Allah." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three duaas are such in which there is no doubt of their acceptance: 1) Father's duaa 2) Traveler's duaa 3) Duaa of the oppressed". (Timizi, Ibne Majah)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Three types of people's duaas are not rejected: 1) At the time of iftar the person who has fasted 2) Adil ruler's duaa 3) The duaa of the oppressed. Allah raises the duaa of the oppressed on the clouds and the doors of heaven are opened for it and Allah says, "Oath of MY Majesty and Honour! I will help and aid you. Even though if the help is after few days." (Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "When anyone of you does duaa then don't say "Oh Allah! Forgive me if you want", "Have mercy on me if you want", "Give me subsistence if you wish" rather believe completely that HE will do whatever HE wishes. Nobody can force HIM." (Bukhari)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Allah excepts the duaa of a person till the duaa is not related to sin or breaking of some relation and until he does not haste in that duaa. The people (May Allah be happy with them) asked, "Oh Rasool-Allah! What is meant by haste?" He replied, "That the person say "I did duaa again and again but my duaa wasn't accepted and afterwards he becomes hopeless and leaves the duaa. This is called haste." (Muslim)

Jabir narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Don't do Bad-duaa [against] yourself, your wealth, or for your children. May it be the moment of acceptance in the court of Allah and your Bad-duaa be accepted. (Muslim)

Boraidah narrates that Rasool-Allah heard a man performing duaa like so *1, so He said, "He [the man] has performed duaa with the Ism-e-Azam and when Allah is asked through the Ism-e-Azam, Allah grants and when duaa is performed with it HE accepts it." (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)

Asma binte Yazeed (Radi Allahu Anha) narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Ism-e-Azam is in these two ayahs and in the beginning of Ale-Imran . " (Tirmizi and Abu Dawood)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Saying is dearer to me than this world and all that is in it." (Mislim)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Whoever said hundred times in one day his sins are erased even if they are equal to the foam of the sea." (Muslim and Bukhari)

Abu Hurairah narrates from Rasool-Allah , "Every Prophet had a special duaa which is accepted in the court of Allah. All Prophets were in quick in their duaas. On the day of Judgment, for the intercession of my Ummah, I have saved my duaa. My duaa will reach to every person in my ummah, who did not make any partners with Allah. (Muslim)

wassalam ma'al ikram

source:

www.islamicacademy.org

اسلام علیکم و رحمۃ اللہ تعالی و برکاتہ و مغفرہ

حضور صلی اللہ تعالی علیہ و سلم نے فرمایا کہ اگر تیری وجہ سے اللہ تعالی کسی ایک شخص کو ہدایت فرما دے تو یہ تیرے حق میں سرخ رنگ کے جانوروں کے حاصل ہونے سے کہیں بہتر ہے ( یعنی یہ نعمت تمام نعمتوں سے بڑی ہے ) ـ

(bis)

حضرت سیدنا ابُو ہریرہ رضی اللہ عنہ سے مروی ہے کہ رحمتِ عالم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا، "اللہ عزوجل نے ایک بندے کے بارے میں جہنم کا حکم دیا جب وہ جہنم کے کنارے پر پہنچا تو رُک گیا اور پیچھے مڑ کر دیکھنے لگا اور عرض کرنے لگا "یا رب عزوجل! تیری قسم! میں تو تیرے ساتھ اچھا گمان رکھا کرتا تھا" تو اللہ عزوجل فرمائے گا کہ " میں اپنے بندے کے ساتھ اس گمان کے مطابق معاملہ کرتا ہوں جو وہ مجھ سے رکھتا ہے"

• 6 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا