dawateislami on the way of islaf

Attari_Uae

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

i recently join the forum this is quiet interested and creat the strength with dawateislami i mean just refresh the spirtual things....

i joined dawateislami in 1998 and i also meat and shake hand with one of the greatest murshid (ameereahlesunnat) what a great personolity he is....

i would like to share my observation which i made in abu dhabi in 2006. yes , i went to abu dhabi just for visiting and there i saw lot of public on road when i came near to them i found they were slogan Labaik Ya Rasool Allah..... that was the protest against denmark.

me too joined that protest where i realised the muslims from all over the world e.i Pakistan, india, arab, africa, middle east, i mean in uae all nations were participated. and there slogan showed that they all ahve one faith the ishq e Rasool but i shocked when i felt that on this slogan Labaik Ya Rasool Allah the only nation was still silence yes they were our pathan brothers.....

anyhow with the above observation i just say that dawateislami is right on the way of aslaf and not a new creation this is the open example.

thanks

(salam)

(sa) .. thanx for sharing brother.. this is a infect that dawateislami on the way of islaf & oliya e karam (raa) .. Allah (azw) humain hamesha is madni mahol say attach rahney ki sa,adat day. ameen..

welcome to islami mehfil.

• 1 month later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا