Barelvis are AhlulSunna not a new firqa...بریلوی اھلسنت والجماعت ہیں کوئی فرقہ نہیں

Huzaifah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh.

Some people make an accusation, that the `Ulama-e-Bareilly, and the followers of the Barelvi Maslak as a whole, are racists. Only Indians are Barelvis. Therefore, they say, the Barelvis place emphasis only on Urdu, and all Barelvi run Madaaris teach only Urdu, and you will never find a non-Indian `Aalim who follows the Barelvi Maslak.

So my question is this; that is there any truth in this claim, or is it a baseless accusation? And if it is false, then why do all those Madaaris teach only through Urdu? And lastly, was there ever a non-Indian `Aalim who followed the Barelvi Maslak?

(P.S. I do not make this accusation, nor is my reason for posting this to argue with anyone. I just want to know if there is any truth in this or not.)

Jazaakumullahu Khayran.

Jazaakumallah for the replies, but my question was not whether there are Indian `Ulama who follow the Barelvi Maslak and/or support it, but whether there are any Non-Indian `Ulama, like from America or Australia or Russia or China for example, who follow the Barelvi Maslak.

I hope the question is clear, Inshaa'Allaah.

DEAR BROTHER !

BRAVELVI MEANS 'ASHIQ E RASUL'

AND YOU WILL GET MORE INFORMATION FROM THIS VIDEO REGARDING ORIGIN OF THE WORD 'BRELVI' WATCH FROM 0:26 SEC

2) REGARDING YOUR NEXT QUESTION ABOUT URDU EMPHASIS ,SO MY DEAR BROTHER IN OUR MADARIS IN PAKISTAN AND INDIA AS THE LANGUAGE IS URDU SO THE MADARIS ARE TEACHING STUDENTS IN URDU, BUT IN REST OF THE COUNTRIES LIKE BANGLADESH THE COURSE IS IN BANGLA LANGUAGE, IN U.K, U.S.A THE COURSE IS IN ENGLISH TOO, DAWATE ISLAMI HAS TRANSLATED MANY BOOKS OF MADDARSA INTO 20 AND MORE LANGUAGES ....ALHUMDUALLAH

3) AND YOUR LAST QUESTION REGARDING ANY 'ALIM FOLLOWING BRELVI MASLAK WHO IS NON INDIAN

ALHUMDULLAH AZA WAJAL WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF 'ALIM'S WHO ARE NON INDIANS AND THEY ARE FOLLOWING MASLAK E ALA HAZARAT YOU CAN SEE MANY BRELVI'S WEARING GREEN IMAMA'S IN KENYA,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPE AND EVEN IN ARAB.

U CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT BELIEVE MY STATEMENT YOU CAN WATCH THIS 'ALIM DEEN FROM ARAB COUNTRY ESPECIALLY BEEN INVITED TO TRAIN THE 'ALIM DEEN IN PAKISTAN

BRELVI IS A NISBAT FROM ALA HAZARAT MUJADID E DEEN O MILLAT AL HAFIZ AL QARI HAZRAT MAULANA AHMED RAZA KHAN..

AND THERE ARE FOLLOWER'S OF AHLE SUNNAT ALL OVER THE WORLD EVEN IN TURKEY,SHAM(SYRIA),MALAYSIA

AND THEY ARE AHLE SUNNAT WAL JAMMAT FOLLOWING IMAM ABU HANIFA AND QADRI,NAQSHABANDI, SHAZLI SILSILA

YOU CAN WATCH SAINTS FROM DIFFERENT SILSILA AROUND THE WORLD

LIKE THIS PERSON IN THIS VIDEO

AND ALSO GO THRU THIS WEBSITE IF YOU WANT TO SEE DIFFERENT SAINTS AND SUFI'S CURRENTLY PRESENT IN THE WORLD

http://lisanaldin.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

Ahlesunnat wa al jamat are those who

* completely adhere to either ash'arai or matareedi school of theology.

* strictly follow any school from hanafi , malaki, shafai or hambali schools of juriprudence.

* Never Ever disrespect/accuse/malign/use foule langugage about Allah azzwajal, any of the Prophets alaihium salam and the Companions and Ahl e bait of the last Prophet alaihis salato wasslam and always repsect Islamic personalities.

* they have an unanamous agreement on the legitimacy of Mawlid shareef, proclaiming Ya Rassol Allah alaihis Salam, visiting graves of holy saints and other Mamoolat e ahlesunnat.

And Barelvis satisfy all above conditions Barelvis are no new group/sect they are purely Ahlesunna wal jamaat...

and we are very true to say that...

Ahlesunnah wal jama'a in Indo Pak are knownas barelvis (only) after the name of Imam Ahmed Raza Barelvi rahmatullah alaih.

b/c

the Grand Sufi and Aaalim, the revivor Alahazrat Imam of Ahlesunnat Ahmed Raza Khan of Bareli ,India devoted all his life for Ahlesunnat wal jamat and for protecting them from ever increasing new fitnahs of that time by his speech and his pen. he wrote many books in defence of the True way of Ahlussunna and in refutation of all false, newly created sects such as wahabis ahlehadis and wahabis deobandis , rawafid , qadiyanis etc.

kindly rectify if I forgot someting or made a mistake. may Allah azzawajal forgive all of us amin

Jazakumullaho khaira

• 3 months later...

Bareily Sharif Is the name of a place in Uttar Pradesh India where The Shrine Of AalaHazrat Imam Ahmed Raza(radiALLAHUanhu) is there....

The people who follow his teachings in aqaid are known as Bareilvis.Bareilvi is not a sect..

Really It is Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat....Any person who follows The True Aqaid Of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat in Indo Pak is Known As Bareilvi.....

Actually this word is used to differenciate between the Deviant Wahabis of Indo Pak who call themselves Deobandis and also call themselves Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat...

And some sunni people also have a misconception that it is compulsary to call urself Bareilvi if u are a sunni...This thing isnt correct....

Some Sunni living is Europe of US may not be familiar with AlaHazrat,so one cant call them misguided or something.....

There are Many Awliya Allah in the world whom a Person can follow to be on true path....

We Indians are lucky to have Imam Ahmed Raza(radiALLAHUanhu) as the mujaddid of the last century....

And This Century's Mujaddid is awaited....ALLAH and RasoolULLAH(Aazwaljal Wa SallALLAHUalayhiwasallam) know better,who is the mujaddid of the present Century.....

• 2 years later...

Book:     Hussam-ul-Haramain     ---------       Free Download (5.68 MB)

In this book, you will see that the famous and well-accepted Scholars of Sacred Hijaaz are also of the same opinion (الحمد للہ) as that of Imam-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat Hazrat Ahmad Raza Khan Brelvi (رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ)

• 1 year later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا