Assalamu `alaykum

Huzaifah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh.

I had joined this forum quite a while ago, but have only decided to post a short introduction now.

I am a Hafiz of the Qur'aan (Alhamdulillah), and am currently studying to become an `Aalim. I'm in the fourth year of the `Aalim course, and have only two years left to complete.

I speak English fluently, and as I am studying to become an `Aalim, can read/write speak/understand Arabic quite well too. My problem is with Urdu. Despite the fact that I am Indian by race, my knowledge of the Urdu language is very poor (I can read and write Urdu fluently, but am very weak in speaking and understanding Urdu). That is one of the reasons I joined this forum, so that I may Insha'Allahu Ta`ala improve my Urdu; as there are many great Kitaabs in Urdu, and many Sharhs (Commentaries) of classical Kitaabs in Urdu. For this reason it is important that I should know it well.

That is all for my introduction.

Jazaakumullahu Khayran.

Wa alaikum As salam

ahlan wa sahlan dear

I hope you will be a great addition to islamimehfil.com in sha Allah azzwajal.

Yes you are right there are many valueable books in Urdu. as you mentioned you can read and write urdu fluently but only face problem with understanding completely.. that is not a very big problem if you start to learn it will be fixed soon. in sha Allah

It is very good to know that you know Arabic very good as well as English I hope you will be a very important member for us as we also have English and Arabic sub forums but sadly they are not very active as we dont have much members .

Edited by AhleSunnat

Insha'allahu Ta`ala.

Would it be possible for one of the members here who know both Urdu and English, to post an Urdu lesson daily, or weekly, or whenever is convenient? I have seen some English Islamic forums do this, and one of the members (sometimes more) will post an Arabic lesson every week. They also have "Daily Arabic Words" topics, and members learn a lot of Arabic through this. If there were such topics for Urdu here, I think it would be very beneficial.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا