Is Ayt Ki Sahi Wazahat Ferma Dain Shukeria In Advance

Faysal

تجویز کردہ جواب

Allah ke elawa ka matlab but hai, Musalman nahi, aur is me pukarna se muraad ibadat karna hai, jo is khabees ne apni tafseer me bracket me likha hai, wo sirf or sirf musalmano se dushmani aur najdiyat hai...

Mushrikeen ke khilaaf ayato ko chipkana to ye inki purani adat hai, mola Ali mushkil khusha radi Allah ho unho ne inhi se jang bhi ki thi aur sare kharijio ko mara tha, dobara agaye, badtareen makhlook hai aese log (bukhari shareef)

But ??, pukarne se muraad pujna kese? tafseer ibne kaseer hi mulaheza farma le....

Mushrikeen to pukarte hi but ko the, lekin ye aj ke wahabi musalmano ke liye lagate hai

(Al safaat, 95)فرمایا کیا اپنے ہاتھ کے تراشوں کو پوجتے ہو

sahi hai is ayat se sabit hua ke but ko poojte the

As salamu alayqum wr wb

Ham toh mahil ba karam hen kohi sahil hee nahin,

Rah dikhlahen kissay johr qabil hee nahin.

Alhamdulillah, Khadam is ayaat kee six tafasir pesh keray ga. Aur jin meh say panch interconnected hoon gi yehni ek dosray ko compliment keren gee aur ek tafsir munfarid hogi. Peechay reh jahay kee qarn e shaytaan (shaytaani giro) kee mangarat tafsir bir ray joh bila daleel heh aur is kee gumrahi o zindeeqiyat meh kissi ko inshallah shaq nahin hona chahyeh. Aur jin kay dilloon meh shaq o shuba heh inshallah jis nay khaloos aur niyaat e hidayat wastay is article ko pera us kay saray shubhaat door ho jahen gay. Jin ka dil Wahhabiat [yehni kharijiat] ka kuffristan heh un kay leyeh Allah subhana wa ta'ala say dua heh kay woh is zulmaat kay kuffristan meh Islam ka Noor pehlahay, ameen, aur mowaqif e Ahle Sunnat ko samajnay kee tofeeq farmahay.

Part One: Radd e Shaytaan.

Awal joh mafoom, aap nay ayaat kay ilfaaz “Amwatun ghairu ahya'i ...” nikala heh us ko Quran o Hadith aur tafasir e mufassireen say sabat keren. Warna yeh aap kee tafsir bir ray heh aur tafsir bir ray ka murtaqib jahanumi heh. RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi was'sallam ka farmaan heh kay jammat e haqqa ta qayamat taq qahim rahay gee. Aur is farmaan kay mutabiq aap joh pehlay guzr chukay hen un kee tafasir say yeh sabat ker denh kay yeh ayaat Awliyah Allah aur Ambiyah alayhis salam ya sirf AwliyahAllah ya Awliyah-Allah aur but is ayaat say muraad hen. Aur agar aap mutafiqa mufassireen say sabat nah ker sakkay toh phir aap ko yaqeen ho jana chahyeh kay yeh aap kee tafsir bir ray thee aur haq wohi heh joh Sunni aur Mufassireen biyaan kertay ahay hen.

Part Two: Tafseer e Quran Ba'ayat e Quran.

Janab Faysal sahib aap kee pesh kerda ayaat 20: Those whom they invoke instead of Allah have not created anything, but are themselves created. [21]. (They are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they will be raised up." [Ref: Surah 16] Quran kee is ayaat ki tafseer Quran kee ek aur ayaat say: Yet have they taken mindu’nillahgodsthat can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.“ [Ref: 25:3]

Is say wazia ho gaya kay ayaaat meh Mushrikeen e Makkah kay khudahoon ka zikr heh na kay Ambiya o Saliheen ka. Donoon aayaat ko jama ker kay yeh mafoom banta heh:

"Jinnay woh pukartay hen Allah kay bajahay unoon nay kuch nahin banaya magar khud banahay gahay hen magar phir be woh Allah kay saath khudahoon ko mantay hen joh kuch nahin banatay aur khud banay hen. Aur woh (but kay khuda) murda hen aur un'neh (yehni but kay khudahoon ko) pata nahin kab (logh qaymat kay din kab) uthahay jahen gay. Aur nah un (but kay khudahoon) kee qudrat meh nafa o nuqsaan heh aur nahi hee woh (but kay khuda) zindgi aur dobaray uthay janay per qudrat rakhtay hen."

Aur agar aap bazid hen kay yeh ayaat Allah kay nek bandoon kay leyeh utaari gaee heh keun kay ayaat meh lafz murda hen, bejaan, honay ka zikr heh. Aur jis ki bunyaad per aap is ayaat ko Ambiyah o Awliyah Allah per is ko chispan kertay hen toh tawajoh ker lenh, Shahid Allah ta'ala aap ko hidayat deh deh.

Part Three: Tafseer e Quran Tafseeli Biyaan.

Ek jaga per khadam nay English yeh Tafseer likhi heh:

Those whom the Mushrikeen called upon can not answer a dua because they do not posses the abilities, organs, with which they can hear, see, help the Mushrikeen nor they posses the power to do as they please. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) questions the Mushrikeen: Have they feet to walk with? Or hands to lay hold with? Or eyes to see with? Or ears to hear with? Say: "Call your 'god-partners', scheme (your worst) against me, and give me no respite!” [Ref: Surah 7:195] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) partly answers the questions Himself in in verse: If thou callest them for guidance, they hear not. Thou wilt see them looking at thee, but they see not.” [Ref: Surah 7:198] This means that they have eyes but do not see with them eyes, and due to this we can infer that (some of) idol-gods have feet but are unable to walk with, have hands but are unable to hold with, have ears but are unable to hear with them. And due to this: If ye invoke them, they will not listen to your call, and if they were to listen, they cannot answer your (prayer). On the Day of Judgment they will reject your "Partnership" ...” [Ref: Surah 35:14] In another part of Qur’an Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) why the Idols are unable to hear: ... mindu’nillah gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.“ [Ref: Surah 25:3] and the idol-gods which the Mushrikeen in worship call upon in time of their distress: (They the idols are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they (the people) will be raised up." [Ref: Surah 16:21]

Is tafsir say sabat huwa kay Allah subhana wa ta'ala nay Quran al kareem meh murda buttoon ko farmaya heh joh Mushrikeen e Makkah kay khuda thay.

Part Four: Tahqeeq “but themselves are created.”

Musa alayhis salam kee qaum ka waiqa jis meh unoon nay Musa alayhis salam say arz kee kay un ko ek but'h khuda bana ker deeya jahay: “We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea. They came upon a people devoted entirely to some idols they had. They said: "O Moses! fashion for us a god like unto the gods they have." He said: "Surely ye are a people without knowledge.” [Ref: 7:138] Yeh sabat ho gaya kay jis ko khuda banaya gaya ho who but'h hota heh. Abh Allah subhana wa ta'ala in lakri, pathar, waghera kay banahay huway khudahoon kay baray meh pochta heh: "Do you worship that which you (yourselves) carve? While Allah has created you and what you make [of stones, wood, metals with your own hands].'' [Ref: 37:-95/96] Aur Allah batata heh kay: Those whom they invoke instead of Allah have not created anything, but are themselves created. [21]. (They are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they will be raised up." [Ref: Surah 16]

Part Five: The Living Mushrikeen Are Dead.

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) adressing Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) says about the hearing, seeing, walking, talking, Mushrikeen that they are dead and Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will unable to guide them to Islam: “If thou callest them for guidance, they hear not. Thou wilt see them looking at thee, but they see not.” [Ref: 7:198] “Truly you can not cause the dead to listen, nor you cannot cause the deaf to hear the call, (especially) when they turn back in retreat.” [Ref: 27:80] Meaning when the dead and deaf turn their back and not listen to Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) they cannot be guided by him and the similar point is made in the fallowing verse: “So verily thou can not make the dead to hear, nor canst thou make the deaf to hear the call, when they show their backs and turn away.” [Ref: 30:52] Similarly Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: “Nor are alike those that are living [i.e. Sahabah] and those that are dead [i.e. Mushrikeen]. Allah can make any that He wills to hear [because the power to guide to straight path is with Allah subhana wa ta'ala]; but thou can not make those to hear who are [destined to be buried] in graves [without beliefe in Islam]. [Ref: 35:22] In this context of Mushrikeen being the living dead the verse in discussion means: “Those whom they invoke instead of Allah have not created anything, but are themselves created. [They the Mushrikeen of Makkah] are dead, lifeless, and they know not when they will be raised up." [Ref: 16:20/21]

Jistera Khadam ko yaad ata heh mindunillah meh min ka matlab joh heh aur doon ka matlab qat'ta, juda, aur yeh mila ker mindunillah ka mana banta heh "joh Allah say qata" aur nah AwliyahAllah Allah say qatay hen aur nah Ambiyah o Saliheen. From this interpretation Of verse the dead, the lifeless, the deaf are the Mushrikeen who have died without believing in Tawheed of Allah subhana wa ta'ala aur woh Allah say qat gahay un ka rabta Allah say qat gaya. Aur waja say is ayaat ka misdaaq Momineen nahin ho saktay, Sahabah nahin ho saktay joh AwliyahAllah thay. keun kay un ko rabta to Allah say mojood heh woh muqarrib e illahi hen Allah un ka haath banta heh jis say woh detay hen qaan banta heh jis say woh suntay hen waghera ...

Part Six: Tehqeeq e Haq Bila Shaq

Lafz maut Quran meh bot see cheezoon kay leyeh istimaal huwa heh:

You make the night to enter into the day, and You make the day to enter into the night, You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give wealth and sustenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account). [Ref: 3:27]

Kiss ko Allah ta'ala murda say zinda peda kerta heh aur zinda say murda is ka ishara Allah ta'ala nay is ayaat meh deeya heh:

“Say: "Who is it that sustains you (in life) from the sky and from the earth? Who is it that has power over hearing and sight? And who is it that brings out the living from the dead and the dead from the living? and who is it that rules and regulates all affairs?" They will soon say, "(Allah)". Say, "will ye not then show piety (to Him)?" [Ref: 10:31]

Barish kay pani say Allah ta'ala murda zameen ko zinda kerta aur us murda zameen say faslen ugata heh, chawal, daalen, phal, sabziyan.:

It is He Who sendeth the winds like heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy: when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead, make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We raise up the dead: perchance ye may remember. [Ref: 7:57]

Ek aur ayaat meh wazia tor per Allah ta'ala nay wazia tor per zameen ko murda kaha heh aur farmaya kay murda zameen ko Allah ta'ala pani say zindgi deta heh:

Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.” [Ref: 2:164]

Al hasil maut, murda, be'jaan, lafz sirf Quran meh insanoon kay leyeh hee nahin bola gaya magar un cheezoon kay leyeh be istimaal huwa heh jin meh bazahir kohi jaan nahin, yehni pathar, zameen, chand, taray, sooraj, waghera.

Abh agar is tehqeeq kee bunyaad per meh is ayaat: (They are) dead, lifeless, and they know not when they will be raised up." ka yeh mafoom keroon: “[The Moon, Sun, Star gods[1] are] dead, lifeless, and they know not when they [the people] will be raised up [for judgement of their deeds]." To aap meri tafsir ka kia bigaar lenh gay?

Seven: Tafaseer e Ulamah e Ahle Sunnat:

Surah 16:20-21:

“And those whom you invoke (tad‘ūna, or read yad‘una ‘they invoke’) besides God, namely, the idols, do not create anything, but are themselves created, fashioned from stones and other [materials]. They are dead, possessing no life (amwātun, ‘dead’, is a second predicate), not living (an emphasis), and they, the idols, are not aware when, is the time [in which], they shall be raised, that is, creatures: so how can they be worshipped? For, only the Creator, the Living, the Knower of the Unseen can be a God.” [Ref Tafsir Al Jalalayn]

“(Those unto whom they cry) they worship (beside Allah created naught) they cannot create anything like Our creation, (but are themselves created) they are themselves carved. (They are dead) they are lifeless idols, (not living.) (And they know not when they) the people[2] (will be raised) from the graves and give account; it is also said that this means: the disbelievers do not know when they will give account for their deeds; and it is also said: the angels do not know when they will give account.” [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Abbas]

Aur baqi tafasir aap khud perh lenh.

Conclusion:

Aap ka automatically yeh mafoom lena kay yahan per ilfaaz : “Amwatun ghairu ahya'i ...” say muraad faut shuda Awliya-Allah hen qiyaas heh. Quran aur Hadith say joh mafoom aap nay nikala heh us ko sabat keren keun kay aap kee takhsees kay leyeh daleel zeroori heh aur jis takhsees kay leyeh daleel nah ho voh batal o mardood hoti heh aur mafoom bir ray hota heh. Yeh ayaat waseeh mafoom rakhti heh aur jawami al kalim kee shaan kay mutabiq heh is leyeh wazia tor per yeh zikr nahin kay is kay misdaq kon hen aur joh misdaq hen meh dalahil say sabat ker doon ga aur joh nahin us ko aap kabi sabat nahin ker saktay.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.

Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] Hadhrat Ibrahim alayhis salam kay logh Sooraj, Chand, aur Taroon ko khuda mantay thay 76: “When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set." [77] When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray." [78] When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.” [Ref: Surah 6]

- [2] Wahhabiyoon nay hasb e wateera online English translation Tafsir Ibn Abbas meh ghalt malt mafoom daal deeya thah: ... (not living. And they know not when they) i.e. the idols(will be raised) from the graves and give account; ...” jis ko meh nay correct ker deeya heh. Sahih tarjuma yeh banta heh:“... (not living. And they know not when they) i.e. the people (will be raised) from the graves and give account; ...” keun kay lafz yub'asoona has been used in connection with ressuraction of people in verses: (Iblees) said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up." [Ref: 7:14] ek aur ayaat meh: (Iblees) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they will be resurrected." [Ref: 15:36]

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا