introducing myself

alghaur

تجویز کردہ جواب

assalamu alaykum.

May Allah bless every one who has expressed to me his/her warm welcome.

I have read some texts -mainly from websites such as Dawate islami- about Imam Ahmad Raza's (r.a.) teachings, views and maslak and I want to learn more.That`s why I joined these forums.

I am a Muslim of Spanish origin, I am now 51 years old and converted to Islam some 27 years ago.

wassalam

Salim

Walikum Asalaam, Welcome, I THINK there is a member from this site who is from spain, InshaAllah Talaa he will get in touch with you

May Allah Talaa bless you.

Ameen

(salam)

Welcome brother to IM. hope u enjoy ur stay here. here is alot of material about imam e ahle sunnat moulana shah ahmad raza khan (ra) in urdu.. and also if u want we can share english material about alahazrat imam ahmad raza khan (ra). keep in touch..

:wub:

(bis)

(salam)

aap ka IM par kher makhdam karta hu sary islami mehfil ke members ki taraf se..Allah aap ko humary aaqqa (saw) ke sadqy tufel me dono jahan ki kamyabi ata farmaey AMEEEEEEEEN

DUAON ME YAAD RAKHIYEGA

(ah)

(salam)

Dear He Is From Spain I Think He Can Read Urdu And also ROman May b i am wrong

Aor Ap Copy Paste Toori Kiya Karain Toora Different B Kaiya Karain

(salam)

Again Jazakumullah.

I am afraid that I can`t understand or read Urdu -I only know several words but not the language, and apart from English -and Spanish which is my mother tongue- I have some knowledge of Arabic.

my main interests are Qur'an (tafseer), ahadith and suluk. I embraced Islam through members of a sufi tariqah, but eigth years later, due to some reasons, I left their company. I feel that during these last years I have wasted much of my time and life and I would like to take up the way now with complete earnest.

wassalam

Salim

(salam)

Dear He Is From Spain I Think He Can Read Urdu And also ROman May b i am wrong

Aor Ap Copy Paste Toori Kiya Karain Toora Different B Kaiya Karain

Aslam-o-alikum

Salim Brother... well come to this commounity..

You can read litrature (english) about islam (written by ameer-e-ahlesunnat) on below web site link..

www.dawateislami.net

here you will find more knowledge of islam & aqaid, also you can download famous islamic books (english+urdu)

writted by various popular islamic scholurs.

Plz remember us (all muslims) in your prayers..

Regards..... Imtiaz Ahmed Raza Attari

(salam) salim brother....we heartedly welcome you here on islami mehfil..plz feel free to ask any assistant in any aspect of islam....we would like to be very pleased to help you understanding any issue related with islam.

i found few websites for you if want some english matter on various islamic matters and details please visit this site....

http://www.raza.co.za

Few English Books :-

http://www.nafseislam.com/en/BooksList.php...1&CatType=3

Articles in English :-

http://www.nafseislam.com/en/Literature/En...ishArticles.php

let us know how can we servents of islam can help our brother...we are always here to make it as much as we can....

(ah)

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا