Aal-E-Saud Aur English

Wahabis r Khaarji

تجویز کردہ جواب

On 3 January 1919, Faisal and Dr. Chaim Weizmann, President of the World Zionist Organization signed the Faisal–Weizmann Agreement for Arab-Jewish cooperation, in which Faisal conditionally accepted the Balfour Declaration based on the fulfillment of British wartime promises of development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and on which subject he made the following statement:

"We Arabs... look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organisation to the Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper. We will do our best, in so far as we are concerned, to help them through; we will wish the Jews a most hearty welcome home... I look forward, and my people with me look forward, to a future in which we will help you and you will help us, so that the countries in which we are mutually interested may once again take their places in the community of the civilised peoples of the world."

Faisal (right) with Chaim Weizmann (also wearing Arab dress as a sign of friendship) in Syria, 1918.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sauds royal family are actually Jews living in Saudi Arabia under complete secrecy and under the cover of being nominally and outwardly Arab.

Al Saud in fact where the members of the group went to a cereal merchant who was a Jew, Called MORDAKHAI BIN IBRAHIM BIN MOSHE

In the 1960s the SAWT AL ARAB Broadcasting Station in Cairo, Egypt, and the YEMEN Broadcasting Station in SANAA confirmed the Jewish Ancestry of the SAUDI Family.

FAISAL AL-SAUD at that time could not deny his familys kindred with the JEWS when he declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969 stating:

WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews, we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (ARABIA) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.

That was the declaration of KING FAISAL AL-SAUD BIN ABDUL AZIZ!!!!!

post-12588-0-94982400-1361138200.jpg

Zionist Engineer built the first palaces in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Saud did not even send blankets and food to displaced Palestinians.

post-12588-0-56840100-1361138326.jpg

bn Saud had served head of the Zionist state and dreaming for this moment in the future.

Picture of Ibn Saud gathering and King Faisal of Iraq and leaders of the Zionist Organization on board Lauren in 1949

post-12588-0-07150200-1361138381.jpg

The document was signed by Ibn Saud of the French pledge to give Palestine to the Jews (”I’m the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal acknowledged and admitted to Sir Percy Cox delegate of Great Britain, I have no objection to give Palestine to the Jews or other poor also believe that Britain does not leave its view even tip”)

An ancient document has revealed how Sultan Abdul Aziz, the founder of Saudi Arabia assured Britain of creating a Jewish state on Palestinian lands, a news report says

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2011/11/02/saudi-monarchy-founder-assured-uk-on-palestine/

The document, expose the deep commitment of first Saudi King to the United Kingdom and his assurance to British authorities to give Palestine to the Jews.The controversial document, written as a notice to then British delegate Major General Sir Percy Zachariah Cox, is yet another proof of Saudi royal family’s hostile approach to the Palestinian nation.

“I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I conceded and acknowledged a thousand times to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to the poor Jews or even to non-Jews, and I will never ever violate their [the UK] orders,”

read the note signed by King Abdul Aziz.

The note also expose the extent of Saudi royals’ fidelity to the UK government.Britain used to attaché great importance to Saudi Arabia in 1930s, as it was located along the shortest seaway to India and Australia throughout the Red Sea and shortest air route to the east. Saudi Arabia was also close to the main British motor route and oil pipeline between Iraq and Palestine through Transjordan.The ruling of Al Saud family also added to the importance of Saudi Arabia for Britain, as the UK believed ibn-e Saud kings could greatly influence the Arab countries.

An ancient document has revealed how Sultan Abdul Aziz, the founder of Saudi Arabia assured Britain of creating a Jewish state on Palestinian lands, a news report says.

The document, expose the deep commitment of first Saudi King to the United Kingdom and his assurance to British authorities to give Palestine to the Jews.

The controversial document, written as a notice to then British delegate Major General Sir Percy Zachariah Cox, is yet another proof of Saudi royal family's hostile approach to the Palestinian nation.

"I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I conceded and acknowledged a thousand times to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to the poor Jews or even to non-Jews, and I will never ever violate their [the UK] orders," read the note signed by King Abdul Aziz.

The note also expose the extent of Saudi royals' fidelity to the UK government.

Britain used to attach? great importance to Saudi Arabia in 1930s, as it was located along the shortest seaway to India and Australia throughout the Red Sea and shortest air route to the east. Saudi Arabia was also close to the main British motor route and oil pipeline between Iraq and Palestine through Transjordan.

The ruling of Al Saud family also added to the importance of Saudi Arabia for Britain, as the UK believed ibn-e Saud kings could greatly influence the Arab countries.

SOURCE:- http://www.presstv.ir/detail/208014.html

******** I have translated it into English , in the End of the Document Image******

post-12588-0-18018300-1361138666.jpg

post-12588-0-56552000-1361138732.jpg

read this article

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/7568

Abdul Wahab Najdi,IBN Saud, Faisal with Sir Percy Cox of UK

post-12588-0-06734000-1361139407.jpeg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud - Sultan of Nejd, Sir Percy Cox, Sheikh of Muhammarah (to Sir Percy Cox's left). Arab dignitaries and British army officers during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-68534600-1361139830.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud - Sultan of Nejd, Sheikh of Muhammarah and Arab dignitaries during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-51957000-1361139949.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud, Sir Percy Cox, Arab dignitaries and British army officers during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah. Gertrude Bell is also pictured]

post-12588-0-96659600-1361140016.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud, Sir Percy Cox and Gertrude Bell during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-60581500-1361140088.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud, Sir Percy Cox, Arab dignitaries and British army officers during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah. Gertrude Bell is also pictured (sixth from right)]

post-12588-0-15530600-1361140243.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud, Sir Percy Cox and Gertrude Bell during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-84608900-1361140311.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud - Sultan of Nejd, and British army officers during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-47738100-1361140399.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud - Sultan of Nejd, Arab dignitaries and Sir Percy Cox during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-73300000-1361140460.jpg

Ibn Sa'ud's visit to Basrah November. 1916 [Abdul Aziz Ibn Sa'ud - Sultan of Nejd, and Sir Percy Cox during Ibn Sa'uds visit to Basrah]

post-12588-0-95402600-1361140540.jpg

Faisal With English

post-12588-0-18638600-1361141215.jpg

• 11 months later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا