Tawassul In The Light Of Quran

Najam Mirani

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Doctrine of Tawassul In the Light of Quran

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ جَآءُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُواْ اللَّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُواْ اللَّهَ تَوَّاباً رَّحِيماً

Translation: We sent not an apostle, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.(4:64)

1. Imam Ibn Kathir (rah) endorsing Tawassul in tafsir of above verse:

وقد ذكر جماعة منهم الشيخ أبو منصور الصباغ في كتابه الشامل الحكاية المشهورة عن العتبي قال : كنت جالسا عند قبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فجاء أعرابي فقال : السلام عليك يا رسول الله سمعت الله يقول " ولو أنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم جاءوك فاستغفروا الله واستغفر لهم الرسول لوجدوا الله توابا رحيما " وقد جئتك مستغفرا لذنبي مستشفعا بك إلى ربي ثم أنشأ يقول : يا خير من دفنت بالقاع أعظمه فطاب من طيبهن القاع والأكم نفسي الفداء لقبر أنت ساكنه فيه العفاف وفيه الجود والكرم ثم انصرف الأعرابي فغلبتني عيني فرأيت النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم في النوم فقال : يا عتبي الحق الأعرابي فبشره أن الله قد غفر له " .

Translation: Many have stated this tradition. One of them is Abu Mansur al-Sabbagh (some manuscripts say Abu Nasr) who writes in his book Al-Shamil Al-Hikayat-ul-mashhurah that, according to ‘Utbi, once he was sitting beside the Prophet’s grave when a bedouin came and he said, “Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come to you, when they had wronged their souls, and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.’ I have come to you, asking forgiveness for my sins and I make you as my intermediary before my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.” Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins. [ibn Kathir, Tafsir-ul-Qur'an al-azim Volume 004, Page No. 140, Under the Verse 4:64]

1. Imam Ibn Kathir on Tawassul

Front Cover: Tafsir-ul-Qur'an al-Azim, Ibn Kathir

post-13595-0-45911400-1362294032.jpg

post-13595-0-49255300-1362294063.jpg

Important Note: This report is only shown to reveal the beautiful Aqida of Imam Ibn Kathir (rah) and he has declared it to be narrated by "JAMAAH" and considered it Hikayat al "MASHUR" Please note that Imam Ibn Kathir (rah) nowhere calls it shirk rather uses it as proof in his magnificent Tafsir. Another reason why this report is shown is to reveal the deceit of Salafis who have deliberately removed this report from the English version of Tafsir Ibn Kathir.

The Proof on Tawassul for us comes from many Quranic verses and "ABSOLUTELY SAHIH AHADITH" which shall be mentioned later in this article. Also note that Many scholars have cited the above report in "Manasik of Hajj and visiting the grave of Prophet (Peace be upon him) and they have done Istadlal from it and none of the classical Imams called this incident as Shirk or Bidah, which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that great Imams of Ahlus Sunnah cited it as Proof and believed in Tawassul, had there been a hint of shirk in such practice then they would have never ignored to refute it let alone citing it in category of recommended deeds.

2. Imam al-Nawawi (rah) mentions Utbee's narration as proof in chapter of visiting the grave of Prophet and the Remembrance made there, in his book called "al-Adhkaar"

وقد روى الإمام النووي في كتابه (( الأذكار )) عن العتبي ، وهو شيخ البخاري ، أن العتبي قال : (( كنت مرة بجوار قبر النبي إذ أقبل اعرابي فقال : السلام عليك يا رسول الله إني سمعت قول الله تعالى (ولو أنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم جاءوك فاستغفروا الله واستغفر لهم الرسول لوجدوا الله توابا رحيما ) وإني اتيتك يا رسول الله مستغفرا ذنبي مستشفعا بك الى ربي ، ثم أنشد يقول : يا خير من دفنت في الترب اعظمه فطاب من طيبهن القاع والأكم نفسي الفداء لقبر انت ساكنه فيه العفاف وفيه الجود والكرم ثم انصرف الأعرابي ، يقول العتبي : فأخذتني اغفاءة فأتاني رسول الله في الرؤيا يقول (( يا عتبي الحق الأعرابي وقل له لقد غفر الله لك )) .Translation: He (Utbi) said: "As I was sitting by the grave of the Prophet, a Bedouin Arab came and said: "Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allah! I have heard Allah saying: "If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful" (4:64)..Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins. [imam Nawawi in Kitab ul Adhkaar, Page No. 179, Published by Dar ul Ma'rifah, Beirut, Leabon].

Note: The Arabic of this specific quote is taken from a Salafi website where a Salafi himself accepted Tawassul. This is a great proof of "Haqq (truth)" being so bright that even people of falsehood have no option but to accept it.

3. Imam Jalaluddin Suyuti in "Dur al-Manthur":

والسيوطي في الدر المنثور (١/٥٧٠-٢٣)

" وأخرج البيهقي عن أبي حرب الهلالي قال : حج أعرابي إلى باب مسجد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أناخ راحلته فعقلها ثم دخل المسجد حتى أتى القبر ووقف بحذاء وجه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال : بأبي أنت وأمي يا رسول الله جئتك مثقلا بالذنوب والخطايا مستشفعا بك على ربك لأنه قال في محكم تنزيله ولو إنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم جاؤوك فاستغفروا الله واستغفر لهم الرسول لوجدوا الله توابا رحيما

Imam al-Bayhaqi (rah) has narrated from Abi Harb al-Hilali who said:... (and then he mentioned the incident of Araabi) [Tafsir Dur al Manthur under 4:64)]

4. Imam Qurtubi (rah) on Tawassul:

روى أبو صادق عن علي قال : قدم علينا أعرابي بعدما دفنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بثلاثة أيام , فرمى بنفسه على قبر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وحثا على رأسه من ترابه ; فقال : قلت يا رسول الله فسمعنا قولك , ووعيت عن الله فوعينا عنك , وكان فيما أنزل الله عليك " ولو أنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم " الآية , وقد ظلمت نفسي وجئتك تستغفر لي . فنودي من القبر إنه قد غفر لك .

Its related from Abu Sadiq (ra) that Imam Ali (ra) said: "Three days after burying the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) arab did came and did throw himself on the grave of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), took the earth and throw it on his head. He said: "Ya Rasulallah! (Peace Be Upon Him) You did speak and we did hear, you learned from Allah and we did learn from you. Between those things which Allah did send you, is following: (4:64) I am the one, which is a sinner and now I did came to you, so that you may ask for me." After that a call from the grave did came: "Theres no doubt, you are forgiven!" [Tafsir al-Qurtubi, al-Jami li Ahkam al-Quran Volume 006, Page No. 439, Under the Verse, 4:64]

3. Imam Qurtubi (rah) on Tawassul

Front Cover: Tafsir Imam Qurtubi, al-Jami li Ahkam al-Quran

post-13595-0-82452300-1362294133.jpg

post-13595-0-19241200-1362294171.jpg

The incident of the Bedouin has also been recorded by the following:

1. Bayhaqi in Shu‘ab-ul-Imaan (3:495-6#4178).

2. Ibn Qudamah in al-Mughni (3:557).

3. Ibn ‘Asakir in Tahdhīb tarikh Dimashq al-kabir popularly known as Tarikh/Tahdhib Ibn ‘Asakir as quoted by Imam as-Subki in Shifa’-us-siqam fī ziyaat khayr-il-anam (pp. 46-7).

4. Tafsir al-Bahr al-Muheet by Imam Abu Hayyan al-Andalusi (3/282, Dar al Fikr edition)

5.Imam al-Mutaqi al-Hindi in Kanz ul Amaal (1/714 #10422)

6. Imam al-Nawawi again in his al-Majmu' (8/202-203)

7. Ibn Hajar Haythami in al-Jawhar-ul-munazzam (p. 51).

And many others, plus none of these Imams called it shirk or Bidah.

Quran states:

وَلَمَّا جَآءَهُمْ كِتَـبٌ مِّنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ مُصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ مِن قَبْلُ يَسْتَفْتِحُونَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ فَلَمَّا جَآءَهُم مَّا عَرَفُواْ كَفَرُواْ بِهِ فَلَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَـفِرِينَ

Translation: And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe in it but the curse of Allah is on those without Faith. (2:89)

Imam Qurtubi related the tradition through Ibn ‘Abbas: The Jews of Khaybar were often at war with the Ghatafan (tribe). When they confronted each other (in battle) the Jews were defeated. They attacked again, offering this prayer, “(O Lord,) we beg You through the mediation of the Unlettered Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) about whom You have promised us that you will send him to us at the end of time. Please help us against them.” Ibn ‘Abbas adds: whenever they faced the enemy, they offered this prayer and defeated the Ghatafan (tribe). But when the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) was sent, they denied (him). So Allah the Exalted revealed the verse: “And before that they themselves had (prayed) for victory (through the mediation of the last Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the Book revealed to him) over the disbelievers,” that is, through your mediation, O Muhammad.[Tafsir Qurtubi, al-Jami li Ahkam al-Quran, Volume 002, Page No. 89-90, Under the Verse 2:89]

4. Imam Qurtubi related the tradition through Ibn ‘Abbas

post-13595-0-99056300-1362294220.jpg

If some people have problem with authenticity of these high ranking Tafaseer then they should move directly to the hadith section below where Tawassul has been proven from irrefutable proofs mentioned in Sahih ahadith.

Intercession By Different Means

1. Maryam (alaih salam)'s place of worship used as a means of approach by Zakriyyah (alaih salam)

Allah azza Wajjal Says:

And her supervision was given to Zakariyyā. Whenever Zakariyyā entered her place of worship, he found with her (the latest and freshest) items of food. He asked, “O Maryam, where do these things come to you from?” She said, “This (food) comes from Allah.” Surely, Allah gives to whomsoever He wishes without measure. (3:37)

In the next verse Allah has mentioned Zakariyyā’s prayer at this very spot:

At that very place Zakariyya prayed to his Lord. He requested, “My Master! Give me from Yourself pure offspring. Surely You are the Hearer of prayer.”(3:38)

Qur’an itself has rectified the error and eliminated uncertainty by using the word "hunalika (there)" When we reflect on the words of the Qur’anic verse, we realize that it was Zakariyya’s routine that he woke up in the later part of the night and prayed to his Lord. According to his routine, even on that day he woke up to offer his prayer, but instead of praying at his usual place of worship, he chose specifically the chamber in which Maryam lived. If he had offered his prayer only by accident and not by design, the insertion of the word hunalika would have been superfluous and insignificant. Such an interpretation is not only a misreading of the Qur’anic message but also a violation of its spirit, which discourages and condemns all forms of superfluity. Thus the choice of that particular spot is an act of intermediation and at the same time it is a confirmation of the fact that a sacred spot can also serve as a source of intermediation.

2. Quranic method of using a blessed shirt which had touched a blessed body as a means to cure.

Allah says in surah Yusuf:

(Yusuf said,) “Take my shirt and lay it on the face of my father (Ya‘qub), he will regain his sight.” (Qur’an Yūsuf 12:93)

The Qur’an has expressed the later development in these words:

When the bearer of glad tidings arrived, he laid the shirt on the face of Ya‘qūb and his sight returned immediately (Qur’an Yusuf 12:96)

This Qur’anic verse clearly proves that intermediation through any object associated with the prophets and the saints does not negate the Islamic concept of divine unity. In this case the sender of the shirt is a prophet, the one who is benefiting from this act of intermediation is also a prophet and the one who is describing the act, are all parts of a sacred phenomenon authenticated by the Qur’an itself. Therefore, to express any doubts and reservations about its authenticity is to deny the sanctity of an act which is being sanctified by no less an authority than the Qur’an.

In relevance to this we would like to cite this beautiful hadith of Sahih Muslim which makes the Aqida of Sahaba clear as bright sun.

Hadith Section:

Hadith # 1

From Sahih Muslim

Abdullah. the freed slave of Asma' (the daughter of Abu Bakr). the maternal uncle of the son of 'Ata, reported: Asma' sent me to 'Abdullah bin 'Umar saying: The news has reached me that you prohibit the use of three things: the striped robe. saddle cloth made of red silk. and the fasting in the holy month of Rajab. 'Abdullah said to me: So far as what you say about fasting in the month of Rajab, how about one who observes continuous fasting? -and so far as what you say about the striped garment, I heard Umar bin Khatab say that he had heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him): He who wears silk garment has no share for him (in the Hereafter), and I am afraid it may not be that striped garment; and so far as the red saddle cloth is concerned that is the saddle cloth of Abdullah and it is red. I went back to Asma' and informed her. whereupon she said: Here is the cloak of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). and she brought out to me that cloak made of Persian cloth with a hem of brocade, and its sleeves bordered with brocade and said: This was Allah's Messenger's cloak with 'A'isha until she died, and when she died. I got possession of it. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to wear that, and "WE WASHED IT FOR THE SICK AND SOUGHT CURE THEREBY"

Book 024, Number 5149: (Sahih Muslim)

May our parents be taken ransom for blessed Sahaba who even took the blessed cloak of Prophet (Peace be upon him) as a source of cure, and we can only have pity upon those people who deny intercession through the blessed Dhaat of Prophet (Peace be upon him) himself

Direct and explicit order of Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

Hadith #2

حدثنا ‏ ‏أحمد بن منصور بن سيار ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏عثمان بن عمر ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏شعبة ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي جعفر المدني ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏عمارة بن خزيمة بن ثابت ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏عثمان بن حنيف

أن رجلا ضرير البصر أتى النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏فقال ادع الله لي أن يعافيني فقال إن شئت أخرت لك وهو خير وإن شئت دعوت فقال ‏ ‏ادعه ‏ ‏فأمره أن يتوضأ فيحسن وضوءه ويصلي ركعتين ويدعو بهذا الدعاء اللهم إني أسألك وأتوجه إليك ‏ ‏بمحمد ‏ ‏نبي الرحمة يا ‏ ‏محمد ‏ ‏إني قد توجهت بك إلى ربي في حاجتي هذه ‏ ‏لتقضى اللهم شفعه في

The Hadith states: It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind man came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said: "Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish, I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah, and to say this supplication: "Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya (O Allah, I ask of You and I turn my face towardsYou by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)".

References

►Ibn Majah transmitted it in his Sunan, book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-sunnat (establishing prayer and its sunnahs)[Page 197, Hadith No#1385)

87. Imam Ibn Majah

Front Cover: Sunnan Ibn Majah, Published by Dar us Salaam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

post-13595-0-23024400-1362294344.jpg

post-13595-0-57026300-1362294371.jpg

In Sunnan Ibn Majah then it says:

قال ‏ ‏أبو إسحق ‏ ‏هذا ‏ ‏حديث صحيح

Translation: Imam Abu Ishaaq (rah) said: This hadith is "SAHIH" [ibid]

►Tirmidhī in al-Jami-us-sahīh, book of da‘awat (supplications) ch.119 (5:569#3578) where he declared it "HASAN SAHIH GHARIB"

►Nasa'i, ‘Amal-ul-yawm wal-laylah (p.417#658-659)

►Ahmad bin Hambal in his Musnad (4:138 #17246-17247)

►Hākim, al-Mustadrak (1:313,519) where he declared it "SAHIH"

►Nawawī, al-Adhkār (p.83)

►Ibn Kathīr, al-Bidāyah wan-nihāyah (4:558)

►Ibn Hajar Haythamī, al-Jawhar-ul-munazzam (p.61)

►Ibn Mājah, Hākim and Dhahabī have declared it a sound (sahīh) tradition while Tirmidhī graded it hasan (fair) sahīh, gharīb (unfamiliar or rare)

Similarly, another tradition narrated by Imam Hākim is present in different words. In this tradition, ‘Uthmān bin Hunayf says that he was present in the Prophet’s company. A blind person called on the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and complained about the loss of his eyesight. He added: ‘O Messenger of Allah, there is no one to guide me and I am in great trouble.’ On hearing his complaint, the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:

Bring an earthen pot for ablution, then perform the ablution and offer two cycles of optional prayer. Then say: “O Allah, I appeal to You, and submit to You through the mediation of Your merciful Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). O Muhammad, through your mediation I submit myself to your Lord that He should give light to my eyes. O Allah, acknowledge his intercession in my favour and accept my supplication also in my favour.” ‘Uthmān bin Hunayf says: I swear by Allah that we had neither left the company nor had we carried on a long conversation that the man entered (with his sight fully restored) and it seemed as if he had never been blind.

References

►Nasā’ī, ‘Amal-ul-yawm wal-laylah (p.418#660)

►Ahmad bin Hambal, Musnad (4:138)

►Ibn Kathīr, al-Bidāyah wan-nihāyah (4:559)

►Suyūtī, al-Khasā’is-ul-kubrā (2:201)

►Qastallānī, al-Mawāhib-ul-laduniyyah (4:594)

►Bayhaqī, Dalā’il-un-nubuwwah (6:166-7)

Qadhi Shawkani, the leading authority for Salafis, he while authenticating Tawassul said:

قوله ويتوسل إلى الله سبحانه بأنبيائه والصالحين أقول ومن التوسل بالأنبياء ما أخرجه الترمذي وقال حسن صحيح غريب والنسائي وابن ماجة وابن خزيمة في صحيحه والحاكم وقال صحيح على شرط البخاري ومسلم من حديث عثمان بن حنيف رضي الله عنه أن أعمى أتى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال يا رسول الله ادع الله أن يكشف لي عن بصري قال أو أدعك فقال يا رسول الله أني قد شق علي ذهاب بصري قال فانطلق فتوضأ فصل ركعتين ثم قل اللهم أني أسألك وأتوجه إليك بمحمد نبي الرحمة الحديث وسيأتي هذا الحديث في هذا الكتاب عند ذكر صلاة الحاجة وأما التوسل بالصالحين فمنه ما ثبت في الصحيح أن الصحابة استسقوا بالعباس رضي الله عنه عم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وقال عمر رضي الله عنه اللهم إنا نتوسل إليك بعم نبينا

Translation: Qadhi Shawkani explains the saying of Imam Ibn al-Jarzi i.e. One should ask Allah through the intermediary of Anbiya and Pious servants of Allah: I (Qadhi Shawkani) say that to seek Intercession with Allah through Prophets and Righteous (is proven) as is narrated by Tirmidhi who called it Hassan Sahih Gharib, also narrated by Nasai’i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzayma in his “Sahih” Hakim who said: It is Sahih on the criteria of Bukhari and Muslim, the Hadith of Uthman bin HUNAIF (ra) that a blind man came to the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: “I've been afflicted in my eyesight, so pray to Allah for me". The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Go perform ablution (Wudu), perform two rak'at Salat and then say: “O Allah!I ask you and turn to you through my Prophet Muhammad. This hadith is mentioned in the book (with chapter) of Salaat al Hajah. And regarding Tawassul through righteous people, It is proven from Sahih (Bukhari) that Sahaba used to seek rain through Abbas (ra) the uncle of Prophet (Peace be upon him). Umar (ra) said: O Allah we turn to you through the means of Prophet's uncle [Tuhfa tul Dhakireen, Page No. 48]

He also said:

وفي الحديث دليل على جواز التوسل برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى الله عز وجل مع اعتقاد أن الفاعل هو الله سبحانه وتعالى وأنه المعطي المانع ما شاء كان وما يشأ لم يكن

Translation:And in this hadith is the Proof on permissibility of seeking intercession to Allah through Prophet (Peace be upon him) but with the belief that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’la is the one who grants or takes , whatever he wills happens and whatever he does not will cannot happen. [Tuhfa tul Dhakireen, Page No. 138]

2. Imam Qadhi Shawkani on Tawassul

Front Cover: Tuhfah uth-Dhakireen, Front Cover, Publish Dar al-Kitab al-Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon

post-13595-0-93465500-1362294446.jpg

post-13595-0-99192500-1362294485.jpg

post-13595-0-98009800-1362294510.jpg

Hadith #3

Some people object to the above hadith and say that it only proves Tawassul through Prophet (Peace be upon him) during his life, although their self cooked up taweel is false which goes against the teaching of Prophet (Peace be upon him) but still we would like to present another "SAHIH" hadith to establish that Sahaba took the waseela of Prophet (Peace be upon him) even after his passing away

وَهُوَ أَنَّ رَجُلاً كَانَ يَخْتَلِفُ إلَى عُثْمَانَ بْنِ عَفَّانَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ فِي حَاجَةٍ لَهُ، وَكَانَ عُثْمَانُ لاَ يَلْتَفِتُ إلَيْهِ، وَلاَ يَنْظُرُ فِي حَاجَتِهِ، فَلَقِيَ عُثْمَانَ بْنَ حُنَيْفٍ فَشَكَا ذلِكَ إلَيْهِ، فَقَالَ لَهُ عُثْمَانُ بْنُ حُنَيْفٍ: ائْتِ الْمِيضَأَةَ فَتَوَضَّأْ، ثُمَّ ائْتِ الْمَسْجِدَ فَصَلِّ فِيهِ رَكْعَتَيْنِ، ثُمَّ قُلِ: اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ، وَأَتَوَجَّهُ إلَيْكَ بِنَبِيِّنَا مُحَمَّدٍ نَبِيِّ الرَّحْمَةِ، يَا مُحَمَّدُ! إنِّي أَتَوَجَّهُ بِكَ إلَى رَبِّي فَيَقْضِي حَاجَتِي، وَتَذْكُرُ حَاجَتَكَ وَرُحْ إلَيَّ حَتَّى أَرُوحَ مَعَكَ، فَانْطَلَقَ الرَّجُلُ فَصَنَعَ مَا قَالَ لَهُ، ثُمَّ أَتَى بَابَ عُثْمَانَ فَجَاءَ الْبَوَّابُ حَتَّى أَخَذَ بِيَدِهِ، فَأَدْخَلَهُ عَلَى عُثْمَانَ بْنِ عَفَّانَ فَأَجْلَسَهُ مَعَهُ عَلَى الطُّنْفَسَةِ، وَقَالَ: مَا حَاجَتُكَ؟ فَذَكَرَ حَاجَتُهُ فَقَضَاهَا لَهُ، ثُمَّ قَالَ: مَا ذَكَرْتُ حَاجَتَكَ حَتَّى كَانَتْ هذِهِ السَّاعَةُ، وَقَالَ: مَا كَانَتْ لَكَ مِنْ حَاجَةٍ فَائْتِنَا، ثُمَّ إنَّ الرَّجُلَ خَرَجَ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ فَلَقِيَ عُثْمَانَ بْنَ حُنَيْفٍ فَقَالَ لَهُ: جَزَاكَ اللَّهُ خَيْراً، مَا كَانَ يَنْظُرُ فِي حَاجَتِي، وَلاَ يَلْتَفِتُ إلَيَّ حَتَّى كَلَّمْتَهُ فِيَّ، فَقَالَ عُثْمَانُ بْنُ حُنَيْفٍ: وَاللَّهِ مَا كَلَّمْتُهُ، وَلَكِنْ شَهِدْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، وَأَتَاهُ رَجُلٌ ضَرِيرٌ فَشَكَا إلَيْهِ ذَهَابَ بَصَرِهِ، فَقَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ: «أَوْ تَصْبِرُ»، فَقَالَ: يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إنَّهُ لَيْسَ لِي قَائِدٌ، وَقَدْ شَقَّ عَلَيَّ؟ فَقَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ: «ائْتِ الْمِيضَأَةَ فَتَوَضَّ

Translation: Imam Tabrani has narrated an incident that a person repeatedly visited Uthman bin Affan (ra) concerning something he needed but Uthman paid no attention to him. The man went to Uthman bin Hunaif (ra) and complained to him about the matter- [Note: this was after the death of the Prophet and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar ] so Uthman bin Hunaif said : “Go to the place of Wudu, then come to the Masjid, perform two Rak'ats and then say : “O Allah!, I ask you and turn to you through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of Mercy. O Muhammad! I turn through you to my lord, that He fulfil my need” and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman] So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. 'Uthman asked, "What do you need?" and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him ...(till the end of hadith)

References: Imam al-Mundhiri (rah) said: Imam Tabarani after narrating it said "THIS HADITH IS SAHIH" [At-Targheeb wa Tarheeb, Page No. 129 in the chapter of Salaat al Hajah] Note: Imam al-Haythami (rah) also accepted the authentication of Imam Tabrani in his Majma az Zawaid Volume No. 2, Hadith # 3668, even Ibn Taymiyyah declared it "SAHIH" in his Qa'ida al Jaleela fit Tawassul wal Waseela (Page No. 156)

Imam Muhammad bin Yusuf al-Salihi (rah) has actually put the final nail in coffin of Munkareen by setting a whole chapter on this issue:

الباب الخامس في ذكر من توسل به - صلى الله عليه وسلم - بعد موته

روى الطبراني والبيهقي - بإسناد متصل ورجاله ثقات - عن عثمان بن حنيف أن رجلا كان يختلف إلى عثمان بن عفان في حاجة

Translation: Chapter 5: Regarding Tawassul through the Prophet (Peace be upon him) "AFTER HIS DEATH". It is narrated by At-Tabrani and al-Bayhaqi "WITH CONTINEOUS CHAIN (بإسناد متصل ) HAVING THIQA NARRATORS" the hadith of Uthman bin Hunaif (ra) that a man came to Uthman bin Affan (ra) regarding his Hajah .. until the end of same hadith [Muhammad bin Yusuf al-Salihi in Sabl al Hadi, Volume No.12, Page No. 407]

Hadith # 4

أخبرنا أبو نصر بن قتادة، وأبو بكر الفارسي قالا: حدثنا أبو عمر بن مطر، حدثنا إبراهيم بن علي الذهلي، حدثنا يحيى بن يحيى، حدثنا أبو معاوية، عن الأعمش، عن أبي صالح، عن مالك قال: أصاب الناس قحط في زمن عمر بن الخطاب، فجاء رجل إلى قبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم. فقال: يا رسول الله استسق الله لأمتك فإنهم قد هلكوا. فأتاه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في المنام فقال: إيت عمر، فأقرئه مني السلام، وأخبرهم أنه مسقون، وقل له عليك بالكيس الكيس. فأتى الرجل فأخبر عمر، فقال: يا رب ما آلوا إلا ما عجزت عنه.

وهذا إسناد صحيح.

Malik ad-Dar i.e. treasurer of Umar (ra) relates: The people were gripped by famine during the tenure of Umar (Ibn-ul-Khattab). Then a man walked up to the grave of Prophet and said: O Messenger of Allah! ask for rain from Allah for your Ummah who is in dire straits. Then he saw the Prophet (saw) in dream. The Prophet (saw) said to him, Go over to Umar, give him my regards and tell him that the rain will come to you. And tell Umar that he should be on his toes, he should be on his toes (he should remain alert). He went over to see Umar and passed on to him the tidings. On hearing this, Umar broke into a spurt of crying. He said, O Allah, I exert myself to the full until I am completely exhausted.

References

►Al-Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah Volume 011, Page No. 118, Hadith Number 32538

7. Hadith #3 Al-Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah

Front Cover: Al-Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Publish by Maqtabah ar-Rashid, Riyadh, Saudia Arabia

post-13595-0-45055900-1362294782.jpg

post-13595-0-35879000-1362294850.jpg

This Hadith is authenticated as **Sahih** by

►Imam Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wan Nihayah Volume No. 5, Page No. 167

►Imam Qastallani in al-Mawahib-ul-laduniyyah (4:276)

► Ibn-e-Taymiya in Fi-Iqtida-as-Sirat-il-Mustaqim (Vol.1, Page 373)

Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani in "Fath ul Bari"

وروى ابن أبي شيبة بإسناد صحيح من رواية أبي صالح السمان عن مالك الداري - وكان خازن عمر - قال " أصاب الناس قحط في زمن عمر فجاء رجل إلى قبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال: يا رسول الله استسق لأمتك فإنهم قد هلكوا، فأتى الرجل في المنام فقيل له: ائت عمر " الحديث.

وقد روى سيف في الفتوح أن الذي رأى المنام المذكور هو بلال بن الحارث المزني أحد الصحابة،

وظهر بهذا كله مناسبة الترجمة لأصل هذه القصة أيضا والله الموفق

Ibn Abu Shaybah transmitted it with a "SOUND CHAIN OF TRANSMISSION" the narration from Abi Salih as Samaan from Malik al Dar the treasurer of Umar (ra) that : The people were gripped by famine during the tenure of 'Umar (Ibn al-Khattab). Then a man walked up to the Prophet's grave and said, "O Messenger of Allah, please ask for rain from Allah for your Ummah who is in dire straits." Then he saw the Prophet (saw) in dream… till the end of hadith. Sayf narrates in his Fatuh, the one seen in dream was Bilal bin Harith al Mazni who was one of the sahaba. [Fath ul Bari : Volume No.2, Page No. 495]

Note: Nasir ud-din Albani deceivingly tried to prove that "Malik ad-Dar and Abu Salih as-Samaan" present in the chain of this hadith are unknown narrators who do not exist. So let's see the reality in light of Authentic Islamic literature.

A) Imam Ibn Sa'ad said: “Malik ad-Dar was a slave freed by ‘Umar bin al-Khattab. He reported traditions from Abu Bakr as-Siddiq and ‘Umar, and Abu Salih Samman reported traditions from him. He was "WELL KNOWN (MAROOF)"

Reference: Ibn Sa‘d, at-Tabaqat-ul-kubra Volume 006, Page No. 12, Narrator Number. 1423

39. Ibn Sa'ad

Front Cover, Ibn Sa‘d, at-Tabaqat-ul-kubra, Publish Maqtabah al-Khanje, al-Qahira

post-13595-0-99096500-1362294919.jpg

post-13595-0-02467300-1362294948.jpg

Ibn Hibban has attested to the trustworthiness and credibility of Malik ad-Dar : Imam Ibn Hibban Said: Malik bin ‘Iyad ad-Dar He has taken traditions from Umar Faroq, and Abu Saleh al-Samman, and He was a slave freed by ‘Umar bin al-Khattab.

Reference: Kitab uth-Thiqat Volume 005, Page No. 384

40. Ibn Hibban

Kitab uth-Thiqat Imam Ibn Hibban, Publish By al-Kutub al-Thamafiyah, Haydarabad Deccan, India

post-13595-0-55197800-1362295464.jpg

post-13595-0-98679200-1362295496.jpg

C) Imam Dhahabi said about Malik ad-Dar, He (Malik ad-Dar) was a slave freed by ‘Umar bin al-Khattab, He has taken traditions from Abu Bakar as-Siddiq. [Tajrid Asma' al-Sahabah, by Imam Dhahabi, Volume 002, Page No. 44]

48. Imam Dhahabi (RehmatuAllah Alihe)

Tajrid Asma' al-Sahabah, by Imam Dhahabi, Publish Dar al-Marifah, Beirut Lebanon

post-13595-0-47105300-1362295558.jpg

post-13595-0-52284300-1362295592.jpg

D) Ibn Hajar ‘Asqalani

مالك بن عياض مولى عمر هو الذي يقال له مالك الدار له إدراك وسمع من أبي بكر الصديق وروى عن الشيخين ومعاذ وأبي عبيدة روى عنه أبو صالح السمان وابناه عون وعبد الله ابنا مالك وأخرج البخاري في التاريخ من طريق أبي صالح ذكوان عن مالك الدار أن عمر قال في قحوط المطر يا رب لا آلو إلا ما عجزت عنه وأخرجه بن أبي خيثمة من هذا الوجه مطولا قال أصاب الناس قحط في زمن عمر فجاء رجل إلى قبر النبي (ص) فقال يا رسول الله استسق الله لأمتك فأتاه النبي (ص) في المنام فقال له ائت عمر فقل له إنكم مستسقون فعليك الكفين قال فبكى عمر وقال يا رب ما آلوا إلا ما عجزت عنه

ذكر بن سعد في الطبقة الأولى من التابعين في أهل المدينة قال روى عن أبي بكر وعمر وكان معروفا وقال أبو عبيدة ولاه عمر كيلة عيال عمر فلما قدم عثمان ولاه القسم فسمى مالك الدار وقال إسماعيل القاضي عن علي بن المديني كان مالك الدار خازنا لعمر

The biographical sketch provided by Ibn Hajar ‘Asqalani: “Malik bin ‘Iyad, a slave freed by ‘Umar, was known as Malik ad-Dar. He had seen the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Uopn Him) and heard traditions from Abu Bakr. He has taken traditions from Abu Bakr as-Siddiq ‘Umar Faruq , Mu‘adh and Abu ‘Ubaydah, and Abu Samman and the two sons of this (Malik ad-Dar) ‘Awn and ‘Abdullah have taken traditions from him. “And Imam Bukhari in at-Tarikh-ul-kabir, (7:304-5), through reference to Abu Salih, has acknowledged a tradition from him that ‘Umar is reported to have said during the period of famine: I do not shirk responsibility but I may be made more humble.

Ibn Abu Khaythamah has reproduced a long tradition along with these words (which we are discussing), ... and I have copied a tradition narrated by ‘Abd-ur-Rahman bin Sa‘id bin Yarbu‘ Makhzumi with reference to Malik ad-Dar, in Fawa’id Dawud bin ‘Umar and ad-Dabi compiled by Baghawi. He said that one day ‘Umar called me. He had a gold wallet in his hand, which had four hundred dinars in it. He commanded me to take it to Abu ‘Ubaydah, and then he narrated the remaining part of the happening. Ibn Sa‘d has placed Malik ad-Dar in the first group of Successors among the natives of Medina and has averred that he has taken traditions from Abu Bakr as-Siddiq and ‘Umar, and he was known. Abu ‘Ubaydah has asserted that ‘Umar had appointed him the guardian of his family. When ‘Uthman was elevated to the office of the caliph, he appointed him as the minister of finance, and that is how he came to be known as Malik ad-Dar (the master of the house).

[al-Isabah fi tamyiz-is-sahabah - Ibn Hajr, Volume 006, Page No. 164, #8350]

46. Ibn Hajar ‘Asqalani

Al-Isabah fi tamyiz-is-sahabah - Ibn Hajr Asqalani, Publish Dar al-Kutub al-Azhar, Misr

post-13595-0-40491200-1362295651.jpg

Hadith # 5

Abu Nu’aym related to us who said that Sufyan related to us from Abu Ishaq from Abdur Rahman ibn Sa’d, who said Ibn Umar had numbness in his leg, whereupon a man said to him Remember the most beloved of people to you, so he said Ya Muhammad

Reference

►Imam Bukhari, Kitab ul Adab ul Mufrad, Page No. 404, Hadith # 964

8. Hadith #8 Imam Bukhari, Kitab ul Adab ul Mufrad

Front Cover: Kitab ul Adab ul Mufrad by Imam Bukhar(R.a)

post-13595-0-80844500-1362295898.jpg

post-13595-0-94482700-1362295930.jpg

Note: There has been an issue, where some of the new version books doesn't contain the word "YA". Here we liked to present the Kalmi Nuskha(refers to original manuscript which was copied by hand writing from classical scholars) of al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imam Bukhari from Jamiyah al-Azhar Misr - Authenticated by Maqtabah Jamiyah al-Riyad 84. Original Manuscript (Kalmi Nuskha) of al-Adab al-Mufrad

Original Manuscript (Kalmi Nuskha) of al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imam Bukhari from Jamiyah al-Azhar Misr - Authenticated by Maqtabah Jamiyah al-Riyad

post-13595-0-31404800-1362296003.jpg

post-13595-0-76212600-1362296051.jpg

Mullah Ali Qari (rah) say: He said

كانه رضى الله تعالى عنه قصد به اظهار المحبة فى ضمن الاستغاثة

Translation: Ibn Umar (Radhi Allah) expressed his love in the form of "ISTIGHATHA (SEEKING HELP)" [Mullah Ali Qari: Sharh ash-Shifa (2/41)]

Hadith # 6

It is attributed to Dawud bin Abu Salih. He says: one day Marwan came and he saw that a man was lying down with his mouth turned close to the Prophet’s grave. Then he (Marwan) said to him, “Do you know what are you doing?” When he moved towards him, he saw that it was Abu Ayyub al-Ansari. (In reply) he said, “Yes (I know) I have come to the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and not to a stone. I have heard it from the Messenger of God (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) not to cry over religion when its guardian is competent. Yes, shed tears over religion when its guardian is incompetent.

References

►Imam Hakim declared it "Sahih" while Imam Dhahabi "AGREED" with him [Al-Mustadrak 4:520, Hadith # 8571]

►Ahmad bin Hambal with a sound chain of transmission in his Musnad Volume 005: Hadith Number 422; Hakim, al-Mustadrak Volume 004: Hadith Number 515

6. Hadith #2: Ahmad bin Hambal Musnad

Front Cover Page Musnad Ahmad bin Hambal Publish Dar al-hadith Al-Qahira Misr

post-13595-0-73992800-1362296137.jpg

post-13595-0-84215900-1362296201.jpg

Adam’s intermediation through the holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

Hadith # 7

حدّثنا أبو سعيد عمرو بن محمد بن منصور العدل ، ثنا أبو الحسن محمد بن إسحاق بن إبراهيم الحنظلي ، ثنا أبو الحارث عبد الله بن مسلم الفهري ، ثنا إسماعيل بن مسلمة ، أنبأ عبد الرحمن بن زيد بن أسلم ، عن أبيه، عن جدّه، عن عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله : «لَمّا اقْتَرَفَ آدَمُ الْخَطِيئَةَ قالَ: يا رَبّ أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقّ مُحَمَّدٍ لما غَفَرْتَ لِي، فَقالَ الله: يا آدَمُ وَكَيْفَ عَرَفْتَ مُحَمّداً وَلَمْ أَخْلُقْهُ؟ قالَ: يا رَبّ لأَنَّكَ لَمّا خَلَقْتَنِي بِيَدِكَ وَنَفَخْتَ فِيَّ مِنْ روحِكَ رَفَعْتُ رَأْسِي فَرَأَيْتُ على قوائِمِ الْعَرْشِ مَكْتوباً لا إِلهَ إِلا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسولُ الله، فَعَلِمْتُ أَنَّكَ لَمْ تُضِفْ إِلى اسْمِكَ إِلا أَحَبَّ الْخَلْقِ إِلَيْكَ، فقالَ الله: صَدَقْتَ يا آدَمُ إِنَّهُ لأَحَبُّ الْخَلْقِ إِلَيَّ ادْعُني بِحَقِّهِ فَقَدْ غَفَرْتُ لَكَ وَلَوْلا مُحَمَّدٌ ما خَلَقْتُكَ . هذا حديث صحيح الإسناد وهو أول حديث ذكرته لعبد الرحمن بن زيد بن أسلم في هذا الكتاب

Translation: Narrated `Umar: The Prophet said: "When Adam committed his mistake he said: O my Lord, I am asking you to forgive me for the sake of Muhammad. Allah said: O Adam, and how do you know about Muhammad whom I have not yet created? Adam replied, O my Lord, after You created me with your hand and breathed into me of Your Spirit, I raised my head and saw written on the heights of the Throne: "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH" I understood that You would not place next to Your Name but the Most Beloved One of Your creation. Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you."

Al-Hakim narrated it in al-Mustadrak al Sahihayn (Volume No. 2, Page No. 651, Hadith No. 4228)

It was transmitted through many chains and was cited by Bayhaqi (in Dala'il al-nubuwwa), Abu Nu`aym (in Dala'il al-nubuwwa), al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (2:615), al-Tabarani in his Saghir (2:82, 207) with another chain containing sub-narrators unknown to Haythami as he stated in Majma` al-zawa'id (8:253), and Ibn `Asakir on the authority of `Umar ibn al-Khattab, and most of these narrations were copied in Qastallani's al-Mawahib al-laduniyya (and al-Zarqani's Commentary 2:62).

1. This hadith is declared sound (sahih) by al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (2:651, Hadith No. 4228), although he acknowledges Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam, one of its sub-narrators, as weak. However, when he mentions this hadith he says: "Its chain is sound, and it is the first hadith of Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam which I mention in this book"; al-Hakim also declares sound another version through Ibn `Abbas.

Imam Hakim (rah) also narrates:

حدّثنا علي بن حمشاذ العدل إملاء ، ثنا هارون بن العباس الهاشمي ، ثنا جندل بن والق ، ثنا عمرو بن أوس الأنصاري ثنا سعيد بن أبي عروبة ، عن قتادة ، عن سعيد بن المسيب ، عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال: أوحى الله إلى عيسى عليه السلام: يا عيسى آمن بمحمد وأمر من أدركه من أمتك أن يؤمنوا به، فلولا محمد ما خلقت آدم ولولا محمد ما خلقت الجنة ولا النار، ولقد خلقت العرش على الماء فاضطرب فكتبت عليه لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله فسكن.

هذا حديث صحيح الإسناد ولم يخرجاه

Translation: Ibn Abbas (ra) narrates that Allah inspired Isa (a.s) saying O Isa, believe in Muhammad (salallaho alaihi wasalam), and whosoever form your Ummah finds him should believe in him, If I had not created Muhammad (salallaho alaihi wasalam) then I would not have created Adam, If not for him I would not have created the paradise and hell, When I made the throne on Water, it started to shake, I wrote La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammad ur Rasul Ullah, due to which it became still [imam Hakim in Mustadrak ala Sahihayn, Volume No. 2, Page No. 609, Hadith No. 4227]– Imam Hakim after narrating it said: This Hadith has Sahih chain.

2. Imam Tabaran in his Mu'jam Al-Ausat

Narrated by Umar bin al-Khattab Allah’s Messenger (Peace Be Upon Him) said: When Adam committed the error, he submitted (to Allah): O Lord, I beg You to forgive me through the mediation of Muhammad. Then Allah said: O Adam! How did you recognize Muhammad as I have not created him yet? He replied: O Lord, when You created me with Your divine hand and breathed Your soul into me, I raised my head and saw ‘la ilaha illallahu Muhammad-ur-rasulullah (“There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is Allah’s Messenger”)’ inscribed on each pillar of the Throne. I discovered that with Your name, the name of only such a person can be associated who is Your most beloved of all the creatures. At this Allah said: O Adam, you have said it correctly. Of all the creatures I love him the most. Now when you offered your prayer through his mediation, I forgave you. And if Muhammad were not there, I would not have created even you.

Reference

►Tabarani Mu'jam Al-Ausat Volume 006, Page No. 313-314, Hadith Number 6502

10. Hadith #7 Tabarani Mu'jam Al-Ausat

Front Cover: Tabarani Mu'jam al-Ausat Front Cover Publish Dar al Haramain

post-13595-0-72352300-1362296269.jpg

post-13595-0-84118800-1362296306.jpg

post-13595-0-88162700-1362295682.jpg

post-13595-0-27573800-1362296536.jpg

post-13595-0-15900600-1362296575.jpg

post-13595-0-61840200-1362296693.jpg

post-13595-0-55555200-1362296720.jpg

post-13595-0-37277700-1362296779.jpg

Edited by Najam Mirani

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا