Complete Refutation Of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab's Qawa'id al-Arba.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab an'Najdi at'Tamimi the reviver, the strengthener of Khariji apostasy originator of Wahhabi sect wrote a short essay which he named 'Qawaid Al Ar'ba' or 'Four Principles'. These four principles are basis of Wahhabi takfir (
i.e. denouncing a Muslim as Kafir) which is made by accusing Muslims of taking partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or by accusing Muslims of worshiping others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). A Wahhabi who is literate in his belief system knowingly or unknowingly uses the rules in this booklet to denounce Muslims as Mushrikeen. Hence it is essential that content of this booklet is criticized in the light of Quran, Hadith and to suggest corrections which have been confirmed by Quran and Hadith. As well as denounce the irreligious content and expose irreligious deeds which were committed by its author and his followers.

Summary Of Four Principles:

In principle one he states; Mushrikeen believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) yet they were not Muslims, and in principle two he states the; Mushrikeen took prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. Awliyah) and worshiped them to get close to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). The third principle states Mushrikeen worshiped, Prophets, angles, pious people, stones, trees, moon, and sun; Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) fought them and did not differentiate between these Mushrikeen. Fourth principle is; Mushrikeen of our times are worse then Mushrikeen of Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) time.

Critical & Objective Assessment Of Qawaid Al Arba - Principle One:

First principle: 'Mushrikeen believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) yet they were not Muslims [due to their this belief].' [01] In his first principle he did not state the reason why the Mushrikeen were not Muslim[02]; a correct version of this would be: “Mushrikeen believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as supreme God and took idols as gods, [but that didn’t enter them into Islam] And with the correct version of aqeedah of Mushrikeen it would have been apparent they negated Tawheed ad'Dhaat[03]; because they believed in many gods and this was the reason for them not being Muslim, thus he did not mention it.[04]

Muhammad Ibn Wahhab Najdi mentions what Mushrikeen had common with teaching of Islam; Muslims and Mushrikeen believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) to implant the notion in the minds of Wahhabi readers; Sunni's who reply to us [Wahhabi's] when we declare them as Mushrikeen with: 'We Sunni's believe in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).' are not Muslims even if they believe in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) because the Mushrikeen of Makkah also believed in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).[05] In the context of correct aqeedah of Mushrikeen, Ahle Sunnat's position is: “We the Sunni's believe in; 'La ilaha il'Allah.' meaning; there is no god [worthy of worship] accept Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), and the Mushrikeen took along side Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) many gods:And most of them [i.e. kuffar] believe not in Allah except that they attribute partners unto Him.” [Ref: 12:106] and their believing in many gods as partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) was Shirk.; hence they were not Muslims. We the Sunni's take for intercessors whom Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has granted the position of intercession.'”[06]

Critical & Objective Assessment Of Qawaid Al Arba - Principle Two:

Second principle: 'Mushrikeen took prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. Awliyah) and worshiped them to get close to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).' In the context of first and second principle Ibnul Wahhab Najdi's objective was to insinuate: 'Mushrikeen affirmed belief in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as well as took [prohibited type of] intercessors (i.e. Awliyah) and worshiped them to get nearness of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and because of taking [prohibited type of] intercessors (i.e. Awliyah) and worshiping them they were not Muslim Muwahideen but Mushrikeen.' Implication of which in the words of Al Fawzaan; Muslims call upon as an act of worship on ”... Hussain, or Badawi or ‘Abdul Qaadir al Jeelaanee. For these modern day people do not claim that their false objects of worship are arbaab (those possessing ruboobeyah) – but rather that: “these objects of worship will bring us closer to Allah – and that they are intermediaries and intercessors between us and Allah!” The basis of Ibnul Wahhab's takfir of Muslims of his time and Wahhabi takfir of Ahle Sunnat at present is; 'You take prohibited types of intercessors as Awliyah (i.e. protectors) and call-upon/invoke them as an act of worship, hence you are same as Mushrikeen of Makkah.'

No one from amongst Ahlus Sunnah believes in Awliyah-Allah to be gods nor we worship[07] them but we believe them to be pious humans who have earned Allah's (subhana wa ta'ala) pleasure by adhering to teachings of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam). As a result we believe that with permission, power and abilities granted by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and with these special privileges[08]; Awliyah-Allah dead or alive[09], assist the believers when they are asked to help: “O pious worshipers of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) help!” or specific type: “O Seikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (rahimullah ta'ala) help!”[10] or “O Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) help!”[11]

The correct principle is:Mushrikeen took prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. idol-gods) as Awliyah (i.e. protectors) and then worshiped these idol-gods with aqeedah their worship will get them close to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).”The Shirk of Mushrikeen is evident from this principle because it indicates the Shirk of Mushrikeen was that they took idols as gods. They were guilty of associating many gods as partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). When corrected second principle is analyzed in the light of corrected first principle then the entire basis of takfir Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab is invalid because Mushrikeen affirmed belief in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as well as took prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. idol-gods) as Awliyah (i.e. protectors). Then worshiped these idol-gods with aqeedah their worship will get nearness of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and because of taking prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. idol-gods) as well as worshiping them they were not Muslim Muwahideen but Mushrikeen.

The correct representation of the aqeedah itself establishes that Mushrikeen of Makkah were Mushrikeen for attributing partner in Dhaat of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Mushrikeen believed in gods as partners of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), thus being guilty of Shirk ad'Dhat and this nullified their belief of Tawheed of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). All aspects of Tawheed have to be affirmed for a person to be Muwahid and Muslim not just one aspect of Islamic belief about Allah (subhana wa tala). With correct representation of aqeedah of Mushrikeen of Makkah neither Ibnul Wahhab Najdi nor Al Fawzaan nor the minion of shaytan could have managed to lay the foundation of accusation of Shirk against Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat. Hence he withheld the most important part of the belief of Mushrikeen; taking of idols as gods as well as partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), to justify takfir of Muslims.

Critical & Objective Assessment Of Qawaid Al Arba - Principle Three:

Second principle was: You take prohibited types of intercessors as Awliyah (i.e. protectors) and call-upon/invoke them as an act of worship, hence you are like the Mushrikeen of Makkah.' now coupled with principle three it evolves into: You take prohibited types of intercessors as Awliyah (i.e. protectors) such as graves, trees, Awliyah-Allah and call-upon/invoke them as an act of worship, hence you are like the Mushrikeen who worshiped [and called upon them for aid] besides Allah; Prophets, angles, pious people, stones, trees, moon, sun.'[12] This was the basis, this was in parts and as whole the justification of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi for takfir of his contemporary Muslims and it remains to this day basis of Wahhabi takfir of Muslims.

We take intercessors whom Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) granted the right of intercession [and evidence of their right of intercession is abundant in Qur'an and ahadith] and we do not call-upon Awliyah-Allah with intention[13] of worship nor hold aqeedah that they are gods but rather His deen abiding servants. Therefore we are not like the Mushrikeen who worshiped the idol-gods and called upon for aid instead of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Nor do we teach or preach worship of Prophets, pious people[14], moon, sun, or star as gods.[15] Neither do we take angles, stones, trees as gods[16] besides Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) therefore our respect of Saliheen of Ummah, and our kissing of tabarrukat (i.e. relics) of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam), companions, can not be termed legitimately as an act of worship. One who does so is from amongst the foolish[17] from the Wahhabi's who have been empowered with ability to giving dazzling speeches, mesmerize the listeners and with all the magical verbal artistry[18] rob them of their Iman and Islam.

The Objective Of Qawa'id Al Arba & Objective Of This Refutation.

First principle introduced by Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab is in other words stating: 'Sunni believe in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) like Mushrikeen; therefore if one believes in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as God still no guarantee of being Muslim.' Second principle; 'Mushrikeen took prohibited type of intercessors (i.e. Awliyah) and worshiped them to get close to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and Sunni's worship the Awliyah-Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) to get close to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Due to 'exactness' of aqeedah of Mushrikeen and Sunni's; Sunni's cannot be Muslim (but they are Mushrikeen).' This understanding of principle two is supported by Saleh Al Fawzaan's and Ibn Uthaymeen's Q&A styled explanation of Kashf ash-Shububhat, in which Al Fawzaan entertains the question: To whom does shaykh al Fawzaan compare these mushriks of the earlier times? Why does he make this comparison?” and then he answers the question: He compares them to those of our modern times who claim Islam for themselves whilst calling, performing prayers and pilgrimage but who also call upon Hussain, or Badawi or ‘Abdul Qaadir al Jeelaanee. For these modern day people do not claim that their false objects of worship are arbaab (those possessing ruboobeyah) – but rather that: “these objects of worship will bring us closer to Allah – and that they are intermediaries and intercessors between us and Allah”[19] Third principle; 'Mushrikeen worshiped people and objects and Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) fought them therefore Sunni's worship, graves, trees, Awliyah-Allah and we can fight them.' Finally he states Mushrikeen of his time are worse then Mushrikeen of Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) and his this statement is directed at the Sunni's of Arabian peninsula. His contemporaries; whom he considered worse then the Mushrikeen of Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) times. With these four principles he justified takfir of Muslims, as well as fighting and killing of Muslims.

Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab based his preaching on the grounds that Muslims of Arabia were worshiping graves, trees, Awliyah-Allah, thus they were guilty of Shirk [al Akbar]. These claims of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers will be judged according to Sunnah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was) to see what they claim is substantiated with clear unambiguous evidence of Sunnah or have they conjured the methodology [of Khawarij] to make Takfir and legalize slaughter of Muslims[20]. If it is established that Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) as whole and specificity the people of Arabia would not fall into Shirk; worship others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or take other gods besides Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) until after the musky fragrant wind blows. Then this would refute the Wahhabi Takfiri[21] allegation of Sunnis worshiping graves, trees, Awliyah-Allah, Ambiyah.[22] It will also establish the war which Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers waged on the basis of their conviction to eradicate so called Mushrikeen and their Shirk was transgression against Muslims. As a result of these wars the Wahhabi slaughter of Muslims[23], their rape of Sunni women as well as the destruction of [historical] Masajid [associated with Companions][24] and Madaris of Ahlus Sunnah, the looting as well as robbing[25] of members of Ahlus Sunnah, the enslaving, the on going persecution, and suppression of Ahlus Sunnah in Wahhabi Kingdom was and is unjust.

Foundation Of Refutation:

Allah (
subhana wa ta'ala) quotes Ibrahim (alayhis salam) as saying to his Uncle: “O my father! Worship not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against Ar'Rahman (i.e. Allah the most Gracious).” [Ref: 19:44] His uncle did not worship Shaytaan directly but he worshiped idols. Ibrahim (alayhis salam) equates his uncles worship of idols with worship of Shaytaan because prior to the quoted verse Ibrahim (alayhis salam) addressing his uncle states: [Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all?[26] [Ref: 19:42] and it is only the idols which can not hear, see, and not benefit at all.[27] After Ibrahim (alayhis salam) informs his uncle of punishment in hell and his companionship with shaytaan uncle replies: “[His uncle] said, "Have you no desire for my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so avoid me a prolonged time." [Ref: 19:46] It becomes apparent from his response that neither he understood Prophet Ibrahim's (alayhis salam) statement to mean actual worship of Shaytaan nor Ibrahim (alayhis salam) intended actual Shaytaan worship but intended implications were of idol worship. Note, interpretation of verse is supported by all the major commentators of Quran[28] and this interpretation will be further established from Quran with explicit evidence.

On the day of judgment Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will say to the Mushrikeen: “The day He will gather them together as well as those whom they worship besides Allah, He will ask: "Was it ye who let these My servants astray, or did they stray from the Path themselves?" [Ref: 25:17] in another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) informs that the Mushrikeen as well as their objects (i.e. Mala'ika, Prophets, Saliheen, Jinn) of their worship will be separated: “... Then shall We say to those who joined gods (with Us): "To your place, you and those you joined as 'partners' We shall separate them, ...” and then their objects of worship will disown the Mushrikeen: “... and their "Partners" shall say: "It was not us that ye worshiped!” [Ref: 10:28] and those who took idols as gods will call upon their idol-gods but they will not be able to hear their calls: ”... He will say, "Call on those whom ye thought to be My partners," and they will call on them, but they will not listen to them; ...” [Ref: 18:52] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) to scold, rebuke, the idols worshipers, the Mushrikeen Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will ask: ”... We shall say to those who ascribed partners (to Us): "Where are the partners whom ye (invented and) talked about [as your intercessors]?”[29] [Ref: 6:22] then Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will remind the Mushrikeen of what they were prohibited to worship: “Did I not command you O children of A'dam, that you should not worship the Devil? ....”[30] [Ref: 36:60] and this tells us that the actual object of worship was not idol-gods but Shaytaan even though the Mushrikeen thought it was their idols-gods[31]: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him call but upon [as an act of worship] on goddesses: They call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!” [Ref: 4:117]

Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him call but upon (i.e. yad'una) goddesses: ...” calling upon, supplicating, invoking a god/goddess is an act of worship because Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated: “[...] Supplication is worship.” Then he (saw) recited the verse: “And your Lord says, ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell contemptible. [...]”[32] [Ref: Tirmidhi, B44, H3247] therefore the Mushrikeen called upon their goddesses as an act of worship and in reality by calling upon their goddesses: ”... They call but upon Satan [as an act of worship] the persistent rebel!”[33] [Ref: 4:117] In conclusion reality of idol worship is Satan worship; the dhaahir might be idol worship but the haqiqat of idol worship is Satan worship because Satan, and the Jinn have legislated for the Mushrikeen the worship of idols, and obedience of Mushrikeen to Jinn and Satan is worship of Satan. On the day of judgment Shay tan will say to those whom he lead astray; into idolatry: “[...] "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty." [Ref: 14:22] and this verse clarifies that Mushrikeens act of Shirk was that they responded to the call of Shaytaan and worshiped whom he instructed them to worship instead of worshiping whom Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) sanctioned worship for (i.e. for Himself).

The Refutation Satan Lost Hope Of Being Worshiped:

Arabian peninsula being free of idol worship [up till a appointed time] is established from Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) statement:“... Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshipers would ever worship him in the peninsula of Arabia, ...." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] and this interpretation has its backing from other ahadith of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) in which he is reported to have said; Arabs would not worship associated gods instead of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala😞 "... and by Allah, I am not afraid that you [the Arabs] will worship others besides Allah after me, but I am afraid that you will strive and struggle against each other over these treasures of the world." [Ref: Bukhari, B76, H590] and in another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) states that people of Arabian peninsula will not associate a partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala😞 "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you [the Arabs] would associate anything (with Allah after me), but I am afraid that you would be vying with one another (for the possession of) the treasures of the earth."[34] [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5688]

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) is reported to have said: “... Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshipers would ever worship him in the peninsula of Arabia, ...." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] and keeping in mind Satan worship in the language of Qur'an is idol worship;[35] the intended meaning of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was that there will be no idol worship in Arabian peninsula up til a appointed time.[36] After which there will be no Muslims on earth and the destruction, annihilation, obliteration preceding the day of judgment will be established on the Mushrikeen as a punishment which was promised by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).[37] Hence the accusations of Wahhabiyah that Ahlus Sunnah of Arabian peninsula had fallen into worship of others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is a falsehood. But the seed of discord, disunity, dissension, disagreement among Muslims of Arabia foretold by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was planted successfully by shaytaan: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshipers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them.” [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752]. Note that the hadith states in simple words no idolatry, no worship of others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in peninsula of Arabia but he is hopeful of planting the seed of discord amongst Muslims.[38] Considering the context of the hadith a specific meaning is that his discord, his disagreement which he plans to plant will be in relation to what he will unable to achieve. Meaning he will sow the seeds of takfir amongst the Muslims on the basis of Shirk; the first group to make takfir of Muslims (i.e. companions) with word 'Mushrik' was Khawarij. And over the time many manifestations of Khariji's have emerged with different names; Wahhabi heresy being one of them. They will continue to appear and make takfir of Muslims with their accusations of Shirk, Mushrik until the last hour.

Teaching Of Quran & Sunnah In Perspective:

The who have studied the books of Sunni Ulamah of Middle East, Subcontinent, Africa, will be aware that there is no major difference of aqeedah between them apart from valid form of ikhtilaf.[39] The minor ikhtilafat which are found amongst them are related to finer details of some issues which do not impact negatively on the key aspect of the aqeedah. Aqeedah of Noorani'at of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam), Maqam e Shahid (i.e. Hadhir Nadhir), Ilmul Ghayb of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam), Tawassul of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) and deceased Awliyah-Allah, as well as aqeedah of Tawheed, Shirk, definitions of Shirk, Ibadah, Sajdah are agreed by all of them. And these believes are not product of 19th century Subcontinental innovations as some foolish individuals would argue;[40] in fact these teachings have been passed on from generation to generation till the present time with supporting evidences from Quran and Hadith.

Guarantee of Muslims of Arabian peninsula not worshiping others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or associating god-partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) establishes the soundness of aqeedah Tawheed held by Ahlus Sunnah all over the world. This is due to exactness of the aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah residing in Arabian peninsula with Ahlus Sunnah of the world. One who believes contemporaries of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab in Arabia and Ahlus Sunnah of world before and thereafter had given into worship of others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and took partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or negates what has been established from the words of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) such a individual or group[41] has not believed in Prophet-hood of beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) as he should be believed.

Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab as well as his followers have unjustly, falsely, charged the Ahlus Sunnah of committing Shirk (i.e. associating a partner with Allah subhana wa ta'ala or worshiping others besides Allah subhana wa ta'ala). And on the basis of these accusations they justified killing of Muslims, demolition of Masajid belonging to Ahlus Sunnah, confiscated the Madaris of Ahlus Sunnah, justified wars; rape, pillage, enslaving of men, women, children and deprived Ahlus Sunnah the right to propagate, pass on the teachings to their children. For these actions there was and is no justification in Islam; no justification for takfir of Ahlus Sunnah, no justification for brutal, barbaric, and inhumane treatment meted out to members of Ahlus Sunnah by Wahhabis.

Wahhabi'sim In Perspective Of Ahadith Of RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam😞

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) foretold the rise of Khariji's and their sub-sect the Wahhabi's would emerge from Najd. Describing their level of outwardly piety Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated: "No, for he has companions (who are apparently so pious that) if anyone of (you compares his prayer with) their prayer, he [i.e. companion] will consider his prayer inferior to theirs, and similarly his fasting inferior to theirs, ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] Their devotion to prayers, fasting, points out that they the Kharijis and their theological descendants the Wahhabis would be strict with adhering to instructions of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) in which he prohibited the killing of Muslims. But Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) describing this outwardly pious sect stated: "Out of the offspring of this man (i.e. Dhul Khawaisira at'Tamimi) there will be people who will recite the Quran ... and they will kill the Muslims and leave the idolaters." [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H527] How could it be that people who so strongly adhere to teaching of Islam resort to killing of Muslims when they are were so sensitive to killing flies? Answer to this question is that the Wahhabis and Khawarij had incorrect methodology of understanding Shirk.[42] The Kharijis and their theological descendants the Wahhabis took the arms to slaughter the Muslims on the grounds that Muslims are upon Shirk. The Khawarij accused Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) of committing Shirk because he allowed arbitration between himself and Muawiya (radiallah ta'ala anh). On the basis of this they legalized killing of these two companions as well as anyone who supported these companions and Khawarij rebelled against their rule. And the Wahhabis some 1100 years later arose from the same area, from the same tribe, and with the same charge of Shirk; rebelled against established authority, legitimized war and slaughter of Muslims. Just like the Khawarij the Wahhabis carried out all the atrocities, slaughter with sincere, pious, virtuous intention of restoring the Islam to its former glory. These virtuous, pious intentions for acts which are deemed kuffr, apostasy by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) are not sufficient excuse to be exonerated.

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated about Khariji and Wahhabi fitnas which were to arise from direction of East (i.e. from direction of Najd😞 “The summit of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, ...” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H87] The reason Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) declared the Khariji to be apostates is that this sect like the Khawarij is by its nature a takfiri sect; they accuse Muslims of worshiping graves, trees, and label Ahlus Sunnah of being Mushrikeen; this is takfir of Muslims in very deceitful manner. It is similar to artfully insulting someone; you was born before your parents got married, instead of saying it plainly; you are bastard. Both ways convey the same meaning one is offensive/takfiri other is respectful manner of saying the same thing. Hence the entire sect is upon kuffr, disbelief because only few openly brand Sunnis as Mushrikeen but all profess that Sunnis are Mushrikeen as part of their creed. And Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated: If a man says to his brother, O Kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e., a Kafir)." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H25] And it is established that their charge of Ahlus Sunnah being guilty of Shirk is batal; hence the unjustified takfir returns upon them certifying their apostasy from Islam.

Another reason this sect is sect of ahlul kufr wal irtad (i.e. people of kufr and apostasy) is because Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said killing a Muslim is kufr: "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (i.e., an evil-doing), and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H70] Yet they legalized killing of Muslims and slaughtered many Muslims in the name of Tawheed thus this sect's adherents are ahlul kufr and wajib ul qatal (i.e. liable to be killed) on the grounds of their; legalizing of spilling of Muslims blood, taking part in killing of Muslims as well as on the ground of apostasy from Islam. Permission to kill them was granted by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam😞 Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief), so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H808] and the Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) of mercy, the Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) who dislikes[43] fighting, killing, said about these people: "If I find them, I would kill them as the Thamud were killed." [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2321]

The Conclusion:

The Wahhabi's are theological descendants of the khariji apostasy which emerged from Najd region of Saudi Arabia where now the Saudi capital Riyadh is situated and it is their methodology being used by the neo-Khariji the Wahhabis to denounce Muslims as Mushrikeen. And just like the Khawarij the Wahhabis also came to existence with aim to fight and eliminate shirk al Akbar which they alleged the Muslims of Arabia have fallen into. Thus they rebelled against the established authority the Khalif and took upon themselves to kill and enslave Muslims on the pretext of shirk.

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated in Arabian peninsula shaytaan will not be worshiped and in the language of the Quran it means Arabian peninsula will be free of idol worship. In light of another hadith this will be so until Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) sends the musky wind which will take the life of believers and the remaining people will revert to idolatry[44]. It will be these people on which the annihilation, the destruction preceding the day of judgment will be established on. Other narrations also guarantee that his Ummah will not take idols as gods besides Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) nor will his Ummah worship idols gods besides Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). And who so ever accuses the members of Ahlus Sunnah of taking god-partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and worshiping others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in reality is himself is upon shirk because Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) foretold: “... Verily, I fear about a man from you who will read the Qur'an so much that his face will become enlightened and he will come to personify Islam. This will continue until Allah desires. Then these things will be taken away from him when he will disregard them by putting them all behind his back and will attack his neighbor with the sword accusing him of Shirk. The Prophet was asked - which of the two will be deserving of such an accusation? - The attacker or the attacked? The Prophet replied - the attacker (the one accusing the other of Shirk).”[45] [Ref: Sahih Ibn Hibban] Hence when a accusers accuses a Sunni of Shirk in reality he himself is Mushrik and to establish upon him your Islam and his Shirk say: “From `Ubayd Allah ibn `Umar, from Nafi`: A man said to Ibn `Umar: "I have a neighbor who bears witness against me that I commit shirk." He replied: "Say: 'La Ilaha ill Allah,' you will make him a liar." [Ref: Tibyan al Kadhib al Muftari, Page 373, by Imam Ibn Asakir]

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Edited by MuhammedAli

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Foot Notes:

- [01] Correct deduction from this principle would be; belief in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) alone is not sufficient to be a Muwahid but all aspects of aqeedah of Tawheed need to be affirmed to be a Muwahid. Which leads to the Wahhabi's argument; Yes, you believe in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) but you Sunni's take [prohibited type of] intercessors with Allah (subhana wa tala) which is Shirk, therefore your belief in Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) alone isn't sufficient to make you Muwahid.

- [02] He did not state the reason for Mushrikeen not being Muslim in the first principle because he wants to build on the planted notion in the second principle.

- [03] The Arabic word Dhaat in Urdu is Zaat which means Being. They committed Shirk Of Dhaat by attributing sons, daughters, and others as god-partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) thus being guilty of negating Tawheed ad'Dhaat.

- [04] Had he stated actual aqeedah of Mushrikeen he would not have been able to make a case of takfir of those Muslims who believe in intercessors and in intercession. This whole truth would have demolished the entire plan before it could stand on its legs and wage the war of takfir.

- [05] This notion surfaces in discussions with Wahhabi's on net discussions or in-person in one form or another form. Most recently I was posed a question: 'What is the difference between your belief and the belief of Mushrikeen!' objective of this question was to convey the meaning that there is no difference between your aqeedah and aqeedah of Mushrikeen.

- [06] The Mushrikeen took their idol-gods as intercessors arguing these idol-gods will intercede for them on the day of judgment and avert punishment. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) says: "They worship besides Allah, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." and Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) refutes their claim: “[...] Say: "Do ye indeed inform Allah of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!" [Ref: 10:18] meaning Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is free from the intercessor god-partners which they ascribe to Him. Ahlus Sunnah does not believe in intercessors gods who co-exist with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as His Partners nor we believe there are gods who will intercede on our behalf. Instead we believe only who have earned or rather who have been promised the right of intercession by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) will intercede on the day of judgment: “None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from Most Gracious.” [Ref: 19:87] “On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has been granted by Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him.” [Ref: 20:109] Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said on the day of judgment: “[…] When I see my Lord, I will fall down in (prostration) before Him and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then it will be said to me, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. […]” [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H507] in another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: “[…] Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqara and Surah Al 'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. [...]” [Ref: Muslim, B4, H1757] and the intercession of intercessors will take people out of fire: “Hammad b. Zaid, reported: I said to 'Amr b. Dinar: Did you hear Jabir b. 'Abdullah narrating from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) that Allah would bring out people from the Fire through intercession. He said: Yes. [Ref: Muslim B1, H369]

- [07] Worship is defined as; respecting, honoring, with a specific action, with intention, and belief; one being respected, honored is worthy of worship and is God. Another definition; invoking a being for help or for fulfillment of needs in times of difficulty or in comfort or praise that being with aqeedah; one being invoked is God is worship.

- [08] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has stated about Awliyah-Allah: “[...] Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshiper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil till I love him, [...]” Once Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) loves him then what happens: “[…] so I (Allah) become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and [...]” [Ref:Bukhari, B76, H509]Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is free from becoming part of his created beings. In English metaphor it is said: 'You be my eyes and ears.' it doesn’t mean one is expecting other to be eyes and ears literally rather it means that you hear, and see, on my behalf [and keep me informed]. Similarly in this Hadith Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) stated He becomes eyes, ears, hands, legs/feet of a person who becomes beloved to Him, and this becoming of eyes, ears, hands, feet/legs isn't in literal meaning but it implies Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) grants karamati sifat in the eyes, ears, hands, legs (or feet); therefore a Wali's hearing, seeing, holding & giving, and traveling become supernatural in other words they possess ability to perform karamat. [Ref: Interpretation of hadith in Tafsir Al Kabir, by Imam Fakhr ud'Din ar'Raazi]

- [09] If the Wali is alive then he may in person travel to place to aid the person and if he has passed away then if Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) wills then the living soul of Wali may come to aid of person in distress and help in a manner which accords with the will of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) knows better of matters of Ghayb.

- [10] Wahhabi's argue that asking for aid from Seikh Abdul Qadir Al Jilani (rahimullah alayhi ta'ala), Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh), or anyone that has died it is Shirk because one seeks help from the dead. First of all asking for aid from saliheen, awliyah e kamileen, after they have died is not seeking aid from the dead. Aid is being sought from the Awliyah-Allah's living souls who had been granted karamati abilities of hearing, seeing, traveling in their life times. Secondly one who believes: 'Seeking aid from dead is shirk.', is a kaffir himself according to reverse inference because Shirk is attributing a equal-partner, absolute partner, with the Living Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Implications based on definition of Shirk and the Wahhabi's fatwa: “Asking help from dead is Shirk.” would be that Wahhabi's believe: 'Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is the Dead and seeking from another dead besides Him would be Shirk.' Now it is important to note in Wahhabism asking the deceased for help is shirk and not asking of help it self from living ghairullah, therefore the reason for it being Shirk is; the dead’s inability to help, or more accurately; asking the dead to help when they are unable to help. And for this to be true there has to be equality between Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and dead wali. And that equality has to be in death of Wali, and Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) because it has already been demonstrated that seeking help from ghairullah is not Shirk, but seeking help from dead ghairullah is Shirk according to Wahhabism. If there is no equality in aqeedah of Wahhabi then there is no Shirk and if according to Wahhabis this is Shirk then they believe in dead Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) helping, dead Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) hearing, dead Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) seeing, and Allah rabbil alameen is the Living like whom no One is the Living, hearing like whom no One is Hearing, Seeing like whom no One is Seeing, Helper like whom no One can Help. According to Ahlus Sunnah one who holds to the belief: Seeking aid from dead is shirk.' has committed kuffr. Note aqeedah of Wahhabi's is what they profess with their tongues (i.e. Allah is the Living not dead) this kind of reverse inferring should not be used to determine the aqeedah of people nor fatwa of kuffr would be valid based on reverse inference because what they profess with tongues is against what is deduced from their statement.

- [11] The type of help the Awliyah-Allah provide entirely depends upon the wishes of Wali, he may make dua to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) on behalf of the person in distress asking for relieve from difficult situation. The prerequisite for having your invocations answered is piety. Similarly the ones who get aid in times of difficulty from Awliyah-Allah are the ones who fulfill the obligations which Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as enjoined upon them in deen of Islam. If Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is pleased with person in difficulty then His Awliyah are pleased with him, and those who have earned anger of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) gain nothing from uttering; “Ya Ali madad!” or aid from angles.

- [12] Principle three also mentions about fighting the Mushrikeen and implication of this is that Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi as well as his Wahhabi followers will not distinguish between the Muslim contemporaries of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the Mushrikeen of Makkah who were contemporaries of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) and his Sahabah. What he means is that he and his followers will fight the Muslims assuming they are fighting kaffireen, idol worshipers, and apply all the ihkam upon the Muslims which the Mushrikeen were subjected to by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and by his Messenger (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam). In short this meant killing of Sunnis permitted [Ref: 9:4], the Masajid belonging to Ahlus Sunnah were either destroyed or confiscated [Ref: 9:17], they refused making dua for Sunnis, no greetings, this included no funeral prayers [Ref: 9:113], they subjected the surviving Sunnis total boycott economic, social, until they emigrated from Wahhabi domination or converted to Wahhabism [Ref: 15:94], and they looted the houses of Muslims and took the married, and unmarried women as concubines. References given are some of the verses on basis of which they made their unholy decisions and note that all these verses were revealed about Mushrikeen of Makkah, and ihkam were regarding them and the Mushrikeen of present not for Shahadah reciting, Salah performing, Quran reciting, Tawheed believing Muslims.

- [13] “... I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." [Ref: Bukhari, B1, H1] In another hadith : "An army will invade the Ka'ba and when the invaders reach Al-Baida', all the ground will sink and swallow the whole army." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! How will they sink into the ground while amongst them will be their markets (the people who worked in business and not invaders) and the people not belonging to them?" The Prophet replied: "All of those people will sink but they will be resurrected and judged according to their intentions." [Ref: Bukhari, B34, H329] Therefore the intention in worship has to be of worship if the intention of worship in a act of worship is not present then there is no worship. And then the performed action will be judged according to what the person intended and not as another person perceives it.

- [14] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: “They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." [Ref: 5:72] and in another verse: “And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods instead of Allah?” [Ref: 5:116] this establishes that people worshiped a Waliyah (i.e. Hadhrat Maryam alayhis salam) as well as her son who was a Prophet as gods hence on the day of judgment Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will question them in presence of their so called followers who worshiped both of these personalities as gods.

- [15] Queen Sheba and her people worshiped the sun as their god: “I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah , and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided.” [Ref: 27:24] In Surah Al An'aam Verse 76 Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) narrates the story of Ibrahim (alayhis salam): “When the night covered him over with darkness he saw a star. He said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "I like not those that set." (77) “When he saw the moon rising up, he said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the people who went astray." (78) When he saw the sun rising up, he said: "This is my lord. This is greater." But when it set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from all that you join as partners (in worship with Allah).” Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) to mock and demonstrate the stupidity of Mushrikeen in pretense believed in god (i.e. the Star - Venus) and then the one they perceived to be better then their current god believed in that. At each step disassociating the previous god based on intellectual reason. He insinuated to the Mushrikeen that you choose a different god at different times of day and you consider the previous god as unworthy of being your god during particular time. Forcing them to think that a god which is not good enough to be god at any time is not good enough to be God at anytime. Another interpretation is that he was mocking the practice of importing a idol-gods of a village which did economically better then their own and worshiping it in the hope of reaping the same economic rewards. If the economic fortunes of the village didn't fair better even with new idol-god they would bring a another one to replace it considering their newer idol-god of being more powerful then their current idol-god.

- [16] The prerequisite of worship is that the one whom we invoke in our prayers, the one whom we stand, bow, prostrate, kneel in respect is considered to be God. Without this fundamental belief none of the mentioned actions, in fact no action can be considered act of worship. As an evidence, Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) instructed the angels to prostrate to Adam (alayhis salam) and their prostration was not worship because the fundamental of worship was missing. Their missing belief which ensured that their prostration is act of respect and not act of worship was that they did not believe in Adam (alayhis salam) as being their God but a creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Once this fundamental aqeedah is in place about a deity then any action done with intention of worship would be worship.

- [17] Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) foretold that in last days the successors of Khawarij (i.e. Wahhabi's) would be young and foolish: “... "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection." [Ref: Bukhari, B61, H577]

- [18] Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) stated: “They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats.”[Ref: see above footnote] in another Hadith two men came from Najd which is East of Madinah ash'Shareef they displayed this characteristic of Khawarij and Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) warned the companions: Two men came from the East and addressed the people who wondered at their eloquent speeches. On that Allah's Apostle said. Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” [Ref: Bukhari, B71, H662] In another hadith: “A desert Arab came to the Prophet and began to speak. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah said: In eloquence there is magic and in poetry there is wisdom.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B41, H4993] and both of these ahadith are explained in the fallowing hadith: “I heard the Apostle of Allah say: In eloquence there is magic, in knowledge ignorance, in poetry wisdom, and in speech heaviness. Sa'sa'ah ibn Suhan said: The Prophet of Allah spoke the truth. His statement "In eloquence there is magic" means: (For example), there is a right due from a man who is more eloquent in reasoning than the man who is demanding his right. He (the defendant) charms the people by his speech and takes away his right. ..." [Ref: Abu Dawood, B41, H4994] Therefore we should be careful of heretics armed with ability of delivering eloquent speeches because they have the ability to persuade the commoners to believe in heretical believes with their eloquent speech.

- [19] Explanation Of Kashf ash'shubuhat by Uthaymeen and Al Fawzaan, Part Eleven – Worshiping Of Awliyah, Que 89, source: AbdurRahman.org

- [20] If the refutation of Wahhabi claims is successful [which insha'allah ta'ala it will be] then not only the claims Ahlus Sunnah being Mushrikeen would be refuted. Along side it the very methodology, the principles, the criteria, the aqeedah which the Wahhabis judge on to understand if a belief [and action] is Shirki in nature or in accordance with teaching of Tawheed, would be erroneous. In fact the teaching that people of Arabia in time of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi were upon Shirk [Al Akbar] because they worshiped graves, trees, Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) is heretical and reasonable assumption would be the methodology, principles which produces this heretical teaching can not be in accordance with Quran/Sunnah therefore it must also be heretical. Logically if someone teaches 1 + 1 – 2 x 2 = 4 then if one establishes that the answer is wrong and for this there are two possibilities; one, Z understands what the symbols [plus, minus, multiplication] stand for but miscalculated the numbers, or second possibility is that he is not familiar with the methodology which will enable him to calculate the total sum of numbers. Now if this mistake is one off it can be assumed it was a miscalculation, but if errors persists in each and every calculation then one can be certain that Z does not know the correct way to figure out the total sum of calculations and it can be said that his method of calculation is erroneous. With Wahhabis the first option (i.e. accidental mistake) is discounted because every single Wahhabi reaches to same conclusion and so did I when I studied Qawaid Al Arba; 'Muslims of Arabia were Mushrikeen, and present Sunni's for this and this reason are Mushrikeen.' therefore the second possibility is the reality in case of Wahhabis. Meaning their methodology, the principles, criteria on which they judge are incorrect, heretical therefore [some] aspects of their understanding of Shirk are heretical. Naturally the wrong out come points to their not knowing the correct methodology, and to their wrong; methodology, principles, criteria, which results in wrong/heretical teaching (i.e. Muslims were/are Mushrikeen).

- [21] The quoted phrase: “... the Wahhabi Takfiri allegations ...” should not be understood to mean that there exists two factions of Wahhabiyyah; non-Takfiri Wahhabi and Wahhabi Takfiri but in sense that Wahhabi allegations; Sunnis worship others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and their referring to members of Ahlus Sunnah as Mushrikeen, grave worshipers (i.e. Qaboori) is [a subtle, a polite manner] takfir of Muslims. Note every Wahhabi believes that members of Ahlus Sunnah the Ahlul Tawheed are Mushrikeen for one reason or another but only some will openly brand you Mushrik, and grave worshiper.

- [22] Beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has stated: “... "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [...]” [Ref: Bukhari, B2, H46] how much worse is calling a Muslim Mushrik, or grave worshiper? In fact beloved Allah's Messenger (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has stated: "If a man says to his brother, O kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e., a Kafir)." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H25] and calling a Muslim as Mushrik, grave worshiper is nothing short of calling him a kafir. In fact Mushrikeen are worse infidels then those infidels who believe in oneness of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) hence labeling a Muslim as Mushrik is worst manner of Takfir.

- [23] Killing Muslims is kuffr asghar which is major sin but does not nullify ones Islam. A companion was about if there is permissibility of killing a Muslim he replied: "I do know that killing a person is unlawful in Islam except in three cases: a married person committing illegal sexual intercourse, one who has murdered somebody unlawfully, or one who wages war against Allah and His Apostle." [Ref: Bukhari, B60, H134 – translation corrected] Another narration of same incident: "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate." [Ref: Muslim, B83, H37] in another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) gave specific instructions about rebels: “When you are holding to one single man as your leader, you should kill who seeks to undermine your solidarity or disrupt your unity.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4567] These ahadith clearly indicate when it is permissible to kill a Muslim and apart from what the Sunnah indicates valid reason for killing a Muslim there is no other exemption. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has stated in Quran: “It is not for a believer to kill a believer except (if one murders a Muslim) by mistake, and who so ever kills a Muslim in mistake ...” and after stating what a Muslim should do after killing a Muslim by mistake Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) continues into next verse: “And who so ever kills a believer intentionally his recompense is hell to abide therein, and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him and great punishment is prepared for him.”[Ref: 4:92-93] The Wahhabiyah engaged in rebelling against the established governmental authority or the least is that they fought and undermined the unity and weakening the Muslims. As a result of their zealot mentality countless Muslims lost their lives during battles and after the battles had won by them, and for them all their reward is as promised by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in the quoted verse.

- [24] Some of the Masajid which the Wahhabis destroyed were; Masjid Shaq'qul Qamr, Masjid Jinn, Masjid Bilal (radiallah ta'ala anh), Masjid Kauthar, Masjid Ghar Mursilaat, Masjid Sharh Sadr, and Masjid Jabal an'Noor. [Ref: Fitna e Najdia & Mazalim e Saudia, Page 10, by Shah Noorul Huda] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: ”And who is more unjust than he who forbids that in places for the worship of Allah, Allah's name should be celebrated?-whose zeal is (in fact) to ruin them?” a heart which is filled with noor and not darkened with sins will say: 'Not momineen, O Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), not momineen.' Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) tells the ruiners masajid [of Ahlus Sunnah] and the transgressors who prohibited worship of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in those Masajid: “It was not fitting that such should themselves enter them except in fear. For them there is nothing but disgrace in this world, and in the world to come, an exceeding torment.” [Ref:2:114]

- [25] When the fortress at Taif was conquered by Wahhabis they massacred the Muslims taking refuge in it , including man, woman, children, and raped countless women before slaying them. They looted, robbed the properties of Muslims which was explicitly prohibited: “The Prophet forbade Robbery and also forbade mutilation (or maiming) of bodies.” [Ref: Bukhari, B43, H654] Note, I am not familiar with historical account which charges Wahhabis of mutilation of bodies of Muslims but considering what they subject the Muslims to, the mutilation of Muslim dead would have been a sport for them.

- [26] In another verse Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) explicitly states about the idols: "Have they feet to walk with? Or hands to lay hold with? Or eyes to see with? Or ears to hear with? Say: "Call your partners (of Allah) scheme (your worst) against me, and give me no respite!" [Ref: 7:195] The answers is; most of the idols do possess, feet, hands, eyes, ears but they are unable to walk, hold, see, or hear and this thoughtful answer is the basis of Prophet Ibrahim's (alayhis salam) exhortation quoted in verse 42: “..."O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all? In fact the book of faithless Christians also affirms that idols can not see, hear, or walk: “... did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, nor did they repent of their murders or ...” [Rev 9:20-21]

- [27] Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) was instructed to guard the storage by Prophet (sallalalahu alayhi was'sallam) at night. On his guard duty he caught a man stealing the foodstuff from storage and vowed to take the thief to Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) for inflicting of sharaee punishment. When the man pleaded: "I am needy and have many dependents, and I am in great need." compassionate companion released him. On the next day Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) inquired from Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) the incident: "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" In response to this question Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) informed Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) of what the man said after being caught stealing and the reason why he realized him. Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: "Indeed, he told you a lie and he will be coming again." This time Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) waited for him and managed to apprehend him for the second time and vowed to take him to Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) but the man argued his case again: "Leave me, for I am very needy and have many dependents. I promise I will not come back again." As before the compassionate nature of companion got better of him and released him and upon being asked by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) told him of the incident. Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) informed that the man has told a lie and that he will return again. On third occasion Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) caught the man again and as before vowed to take him to Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam). To which the man replied with: "I will surely take you to Allah's Apostle as it is the third time you promise not to return, yet you break your promise and come." … "(Forgive me and) I will teach you some words with which Allah will benefit you." Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) asked what the words were to which the man replied: "Whenever you go to bed, recite "Ayat-al-Kursi"-- 'Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-l-Haiy-ul Qaiyum' till you finish the whole verse. (If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning." and then Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) released him. In the morning he narrated the whole incident to Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam): "He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go." Upon being asked by Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) what the words were Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) stated: "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi from the beginning to the end ---- Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-lHaiy-ul-Qaiyum----.' He further said to me (If you do so) Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no satan will come near you till morning.'” Then Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said: "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Huraira?" Abu Huraira (radiallah ta'ala anh) said that he doesn't know who the man was and then Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said to him: "It was satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B38, H505] This establishes that Satan can hear, see, walk, talk, and benefit. What Ibrahim (alayhis salam) defines as Satan in the context of verse and its worship are idols and their worship because he states they do not hear, see, or benefit: “[Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all? [Ref: 19:42] and this verse is explained by another:"Have they feet to walk with? Or hands to lay hold with? Or eyes to see with? Or ears to hear with? Say: "Call your partners (of Allah) scheme (your worst) against me, and give me no respite!" [Ref: 7:195]

- [28]“O my father! Do not worship Satan, by obeying him through [your] worship of idols. Truly Satan is disobedient ([the intensive form‘asiyyan] means ‘one given to disobedience’) to the Compassionate One.” [Ref: Tafsir Al Jalalayn – 19:44] “(O my father! Serve not the devil) do not obey the devil concerning the worship of idols. (Lo! the devil is a rebel unto the Beneficent) the devil is a disbeliever in Allah.” [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Abbas – 19:44]“O my father! Worship not Shaytan.” This is means, "Do not obey him by worshiping these idols. He invites to this (idolatry) and he is pleased with it.'' This is as Allah says: “Did I not command you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaytan. Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.” (36:60)Allah also says: “They invoke nothing but females (i.e. idols) besides Him (i.e. Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaytan, a persistent rebel!” (4:117) [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Kathir – 19:44]

Edited by MuhammedAli

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

- [29] The Mushrikeen took their idols-gods as intercessors: “They [the idol worshipers] worship besides Allah things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with Allah." ...- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!" [Ref: 10:18] but the gods whom they worshiped will disown them on the day of judgment and then Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) dressings the Mushrikeen will say: "... We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!" [Ref: 6:94]

- [30] “Did I not charge you, command you, O children of Adam, by the tongues of My messengers, that you should not worship Satan, [that you should] not obey him; truly he is a manifest enemy to you, one whose enmity is evident, and that [you should] worship Me, [and that you should] affirm My Oneness and obey Me — that is the straight path?” [Ref: Tafsir Al Jalalayn – 36:60-61] “He will also say to them: (Did I not charge you) did I not present to you, in the Scripture brought by the Messenger, (O ye sons of Adam, that ye worship not the devil) that you should not obey the devil. (Lo! he is your open foe) whose enmity is quite manifest!“ [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Abbas – 36:60]

- [31] Worship of Idols is worship of Shaytaan because obedience is given to him on a matter which he legalized without justification. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has stated: “The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. [Ref: Muslim, B40, H6853] Even though when it is Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) alone with the right to decide who to worship and who to not and what is haram and halal. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states the Jews took their Rabbi's as Lords with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala): “They took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah, and the Messiah, son of Maryam.” [Ref: Surah 9:31] Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) put the verse in the context; Jews obeyed their Rabbi's when they made a halal a haram and a haram into halal therefore they took their Rabbi's as Lords besides Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).In conclusion, if another is obeyed (i.e. Shaytaan) on who to worship and who not to then such obedience is equal to taking that being (i.e. Shaytaan) as Rabb (i.e. Lord) beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Any calling of that Shaytaan appointed object of worship is calling upon shaytan, and is in reality worship of Shaytaan: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him call but upon [as an act of worship] on goddesses: They call but upon satan the persistent rebel!” [Ref: 4:117]

- [32] Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: "Call upon Me, I will answer you. Verily, those who scorn My worship they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!'' [Ref: 40:60] Even though in this verse there is no explicit reference to calling upon Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) being a act of worship of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) the reader still can deduce this conclusion from it. How this is possible let me illustrate with a example; ”Ali said: 'Come to my house and I will go with you.' and when I went to the Flat-A2 Ali wasn't present.” note that what Ali told was partial and the person narrating gave finer details or reality of what Ali lives in. So all this points to Ali living in rented accommodation in a residential house. Similarly Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) built on the verse to indicate to the reader that calling upon Him is an act of worship therefore those who scorn calling upon Him scorn His worship. Important point to note is that similar methodology is used in story of Ibrahim (alayhis salam), Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states [Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all? [Ref: 19:42] Ibrahim (alayhis salam) points to what his uncle worshiped in reality: “O my father! Worship not satan: for satan is a rebel against Ar'Rahman (i.e. Allah the most Gracious).” [Ref: 19:44] and his uncle then himself reveals god-idols as objects of worship: “[His uncle] said, "Have you no desire for my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will surely stone you, so avoid me a prolonged time." [Ref: 19:46] and not Satan literally. Ibrahim (alayhis salam) stated the haqiqat (i.e. reality) of idol worship and his uncle the only saw the dhahir (i.e. visually apparent – idols), in other words Ibrahim (alayhis salam) saw idol worship as satan worship and his uncle as worship of idols.

- [33]“What (in, is [to be understand as] mā, ‘only’) they pray to, [what] the idolaters worship, instead of Him, God, that is, other than Him, are but females, idols with feminine names, such as al-Lāt, al-‘Uzza and Manāt; and they (in, is [to be understand as] mā, ‘only’) only pray to, they [only] worship, by worshiping [these female idols], a rebellious satan, one who has rebelled against obedience [to God], for they are obeying him in this [worship of female idols].” [Ref: Tafsir Al Jalalayn – 4:117] “(They invoke in His stead) the people of Mecca worship in place of Allah (only females) lifeless idols such as al-Lat, al-'Uzza and Manat; (they pray to) they worship (none else than Satan, a rebel) who is intense in his rebellion.” [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Abbas – 4:117] “... and they invoke nothing but Shaytan, a persistent rebel!” means, Shaytan has commanded them to do this and made it seem fair and beautiful in their eyes. Consequently, they are worshiping Shaytan in reality, just as Allah said in another Ayah: “Did I not command you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaytan.” (36:40) Allah said that, on the Day of Resurrection, the angels shall proclaim about the idolaters who worshiped them in this life: “Nay, but they used to worship the Jinn; most of them were believers in them.” (34:41) [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Kathir – 4:117]

- [34] In other articles I have interpreted the fallowing ahadith: "… by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything (with Allah after me), but ..." [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5688] as well as "... and by Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, but I ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B76, H590] to mean that all Muslims will hold to correct aqeedah of Tawheed and will not worship others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). In this article I have made takhseesi interpretation of these ahadith that Arabs will not worship idols nor associate partners with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) due to Prophet's (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) statement: “... Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshipers would ever worship him in the peninsula of Arabia, ..." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] There are two ways to understand why both of these interpretation are legitimate and why both interpretations guarantee the firmness of every Muslims aqeedah of Tawheed and worship of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) alone. If these two ahadith are understood in general or more accurately were intended to be understood in general meanings (i.e. referring to all Muslims) then if the principle; 'a specific [or a precise] is found in general', is applied to these ahadith. Then all Muslims, of every nationality, of every time, of every level of taqwa, of every level of knowledge is in its general meaning and the specific of nationality mentioned in the hadith (i.e. people of Arabian peninsula being free of idol worship up-til a appointed time) is included in its meaning. Hence any specific interpretation with or without evidence given to the two ahadith in discussion would be legitimate and this was the basis of multiple interpretations in articles. Second manner of interpretation is to interpret the two ahadith in discussion in specific context (i.e. strictly people of Arabian peninsula) on the basis of a hadith or verse and then deny its generality. This method of interpretation is favored by Wahhabi heretics, and there is no doubt it will be employed to refute me. Note takhsees is made of what is a'am (i.e. general) and a takhsees can be valid without negating the generality. To illustrate the point; Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) spread cloak on himself, Hadhrat Ali,Fatimah, Hassan, Hussain, (radiallah ta'ala anhuma ajma'een) and then recited the verse: “And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the family and to make you pure and spotless.” [Ref: 33:33] on the basis of this action the Rawafiz disbelieve in the honor of wives of RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) being [people] of house [of Prophet sallalahu alayhi was'sallam]. Yet this specific act cannot over rule the generality found in the meaning of words ahli bayt and this generality in meaning, in fact any generality in meaning found in Quranic verse or hadith. Nor any generality found in Quran or Hadith be canceled by a derived meaning unless Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or Messenger (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has explicitly, emphatically unambiguously has stated this means ONLY this. Therefore resisting, rejecting, denying the generality of meaning in a hadith on the basis of specific evidence is not the methodology of Ahlus Sunnah but heretical Rawafiz. Also halal'ling specific interpretation of a general meaning statement of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) and haraming all others is playing God or Messenger of God, and most definitely is not methodology of Ahlus Sunnah but the cursed Rawafiz which the Wahhabis have adopted to forward their own heretical innovations. This critical analysis points out the fault in the incorrect methodology of the Wahhabis. Now to the specific interpretation; even if the generality of meaning of the two ahadith is denied and only specific meaning is affirmed (i.e. in Arabia there won't be Shirk and worship of others beside Allah subhana wa ta'ala). Then due to exactness of aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah of Arabia and Ahlus Sunnah of rest of the world; it can be understood that all of the Ahlus Sunnah of world is free from associating a partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and worshiping of others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).

- [35] And this can only be when one is taking of others beside Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) as gods or god's sons or daughters, and considers them worthy of worship.

- [36] Readers might have noticed the takhsees of hadith and it is based on the fallowing basis. The Mushrikeen asked for punishment (i.e. azaab) therefore Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) states: Say: "You think, if the punishment of Allah comes to you, whether suddenly or openly, will any be destroyed except those who do wrong?” [Ref: 6:47] It is a rhetorical question whose implications is that the punishment would be collective and it will not exclude anyone and Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has stated: “But those who reject our signs,- them shall punishment touch, for that they ceased not from transgressing.” [Ref: 6:49] therefore the day of destruction, annihilation of earth will be established only upon the Mushrikeen because the Mushrikeen are the ones who had rejected the message of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). To fulfill of only punishing the disbelievers Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will send the musky fragrant wind and this wind will take the souls of believers and the remaining rabble will have to endure the destruction, affiliation of epic proportions. Note this interpretation is partly based on and fully supported by the fallowing ahadith“... A group of people from my Umma will continue to fight in obedience to the Command of Allah, remaining dominant over their enemies. Those who will oppose them shall not do them any harm. They will remain in this condition until the Hour overtakes them. (At this) 'Abdullah said: Yes. Then Allah will raise a wind which will be fragrant like musk and whose touch will be like the touch of silk; (but) it will cause the death of all (faithful) persons, not leaving behind a single person with an iota of faith in his heart. Then only the worst of men will remain to be overwhelmed by the Hour.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] 'A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)." [ref:9:33] It implies that (this promise) is going to be fulfilled. Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] These ahadith make it clear that believers would die due to a musky fragrant wind which will be sent by Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and the worst of people without any goodness will remain behind they will return to polytheistic religion which their ancestors had and will resort to worship of Lat and Uzza . These worst type of people will be ones upon whom the day of judgement will be established therefore up-till that time idolatry will not return in Arabian peninsula. There is no mention of Arabian peninsula being hub of grave worship, idol worship, tree worship, angle worship, Jinn worship, Wali-ullah worship, prior to blowing of the musky fragrant wind.

- [37] The disbelievers mockingly asked Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) to bring about their immediate destruction if the warning about the day of doom, destruction and utter annihilation is true: “And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And ...” [Ref: 22:47] also in another verse:“And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.” [Ref: 29:53] they even asked for specific type of punishment: “And when they said: "O Allah! If this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down stones on us from the sky or bring on us a painful torment.'' [Ref: 8:32] but Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) replies to the demand of Mushrikeen: “But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness.” [Ref: 8:33] Note a person can seek forgiveness from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and be forgiven for his life of kuffr and Shirk as long as he is alive but when he dies the opportunity for repentance has passed hence he will be punished in the grave. The second time when the Mushrikeen can not seek forgiveness is when the ten signs appear near the day of doom, destruction and during which no repentance would be accepted [then that Allah subhana wa ta'ala will send the fragrant musky wind to take the lives of believers]. There after the promised punishment would be bought upon the polytheistic inhabitants of earth: "When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; with a single crushing. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass" [Ref: 69:13-15] this would be the fulfillment of the promised punishment.

- [38] The first and foremost tribulation to engulf the Ummah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was Musailmah the Liar claiming Prophet-hood and refusing to pay Zakat to Hadhrat Abu Bakr as'Sadeeq (radiallah ta'ala anh) which resulted in the Apostasy Wars. Next it was the Khariji fitna which was gathering strength in the time of Hadhrat Umar (radiallah ta'ala anh) and during the time of Hadhrat Uthman (radiallah ta'ala anh) it manifested it self when the Khariji's martyred Hadhrat Uthman (radiallah ta'ala anh). The assassination of Khalifah Hadhrat Uthman (radiallah ta'ala anh) by the Khariji's entangled Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) in dispute with relative of Hadhrat Uthman (radiallah ta'ala anh) who wished for a speedy revenge upon murderers of third Khalifah. And shaytans scheme of discord in Ummah further succeeded with Hadhrat Amir Muawiyah (radiallah ta'ala anh) refused to give pledge of allegiance to Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) which resulted in wars between the two companions Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) and Hadhrat Amir Muawiyah (radiallah ta'ala anh). In short what Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) said about shaytaan: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshipers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them.” [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] took effect right after beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) passed away and tribulations, discords have continued since to ###### life out of Ummah. Apart from the apostasy of those who took Musailmah the Liar as Prophet every other ill which the Ummah suffered was result of Khariji heresy. This one heresy give rise to countless theological tribulations as well as civil unrest, rebellion, and wars. And Satan's favorite tool kit to ruin unity, harmony, economy, culture, religion of a nation is to use Khariji heresy or its equally evil twin Wahhabism.

- [39] Ash'ari, Maturidi, difference and fiqhi differences arising due to formation of four schools of Ijtihad; Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, Maliki.

- [40] One from amongst the illiterates argued with me: “These are Barelwi believes and this sect was found India town of Bareilly by Ahmad Raza Khan Of Bareilly.” In response to him I asked him which believes are the ones which Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat,. Mujadid e Millat, Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Barelwi (alayhi rehma) concocted? And I was told he concocted the belief of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) being Noor and not Bashr. My rebuke was harsh; as for your claim that he denied Bashri'at of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) you have lied. He has stated anyone who denies the Bashari'at of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) such person is kaffir. And as for the Nooraniyyah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) this aqeedah is not of his but passed on by Salaf, Khalaf, and succeeding scholarly generations such as Imam Qastallani (rahimullah), Imam Zarqani (rahimullah), Imam Biahaqi (rahimullah), and then I explained to him from Quran this aqeedah with evidences (i.e. 5:15, 33:45-46 etc) and made clear to him your accusation that he started this sect is false rather he merely passed on what came to him and he investigated these believes and presented them to the masses with supporting evidences. He then argued: “Oh, he came up with aqeedah that Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) granted Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) all the knowledge of Al lawh al Mafooz and this is Shirk.” In response to his this false accusation I quoted him Qasidah burdah's line: “Fa'inna min joodi'qad dunya wa dar'rataha. Fa min ulumika ilm al lawh wal kalami.” and it means: “For verily amongst your bounties is this world, and the hereafter. And your knowledge is of the Preserved Tablet, and the Pen.” Then I told him Imam Sharaf ud'din Muhammad (rahimullah alayhi ta'ala) famously known as Imam Busairi (rahimullah alayhi ta'ala) wrote this couplet at minimum 700 years before Sayyidi wa Sanadi wa Mujadidi Ala Hadhrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (alayhi rehma), so who is starting the sect Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat or Imam Sharaf ud'Din Muhammed? Then informed him; Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat was a Mujadid; and Mujadid revives teachings of Islam which have been covered by dust of time. On this aqeedah he presented his research from Quran, Sunnah, in his master piece; Ad'Dawlatul Makkiyyah Bil Madatil Ghaybiyyah. As for your claim holding this aqeedah is Shirk; it is nothing but ignorance and jahl. And if there is anyone who can be accused of Shirk is you. Shirk is making absolute, equal, partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and you argued holding aqeedah that knowledge of preserved tablet and pen if it is affirmed for Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) is Shirk. Hence you must believe that knowledge of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is equal to al Lawh al Mahfooz hence you accused Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat promoting Shirk. In your eagerness to brand the Ahlus Sunnah of Shirk you have forgot that you in reality have made al Lawh al Mahfooz partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). In your aqeedah Allah's (subhana wa ta'ala) knowledge and al Lawh al Mahfooz have same quantity of knowledge hence you have made a creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Where as our aqeedah is that al Lawh al Mahfooz is creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and it can in no way encompass the vast knowledge of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Even though Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) granted it the knowledge of 'what has happened' and 'what will happen' it still has no where near enough knowledge to rival Allah's (subhana wa ta'ala) unlimited knowledge. Hence if one holds the aqeedah that Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) was given the knowledge of al Qalam as well as Lawh al Mahfooz there is no Shirk in it because these two them selves are creation and if a aqeedah for one is not Shirk, it is not Shirk for anyone else. To which he responded that he didn't believe in al Qalam or al Lawh having equal knowledge as Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Then I inquired of him; how can it be Shirk to hold this aqeedah for Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) when there is no equality between the Creator and the created beings? Isn't Shirk making a partner with Allah's (subhana wa ta'ala) in his Rubuwiyah, Ulluhiyah, and Asma Was'sifaat? He replied yes it is. So I asked him; where is there making of Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) as a partner with Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) in knowledge when the same knowledge is possessed by al Qalam, al Lawh? He didn't reply so I asked; Why should you cry 'Shirk!' when the knowledge of al Lawh, al Qalam is affirmed for Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) and not when you affirm it for al Lawh, al Qalam? At that I ended the discussion with him made a dua to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) for his guidance and left him to suffer his humiliation, disgrace in peace.

- [41] Pointing in the direction of Najd; the place of origin of this Wahhabi sect Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) has stated: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] in another hadith Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) pointed in the direction of East (i.e. toward Najd) and said:"The main source of disbelief is in the East. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those Bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520] and it is a historical fact that Wahhabi tribulation emerged from the direction of east; place called Najd and majority of this sects followers were from amongst the Bedouins who had paid no attention of religion, teaching of Islam. This sect was another ugly manifestation of Khariji tribulation which arose in the time of Khalifah Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh) and has since plagued Ummah of beloved Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) with extremism, takfir of Muslims on the basis Shirk, just like the original Khariji apostates.

- [42] Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab an'Najdi at'Tamimi was theological descendant of Khawarij and this is reflected in his methodology related to concept of Shirk as well as in his teachings about Shirk. Anyone who is familiar with Khariji understanding of Shirk will know; in the methodology of Khawarij any attribute which Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has affirmed for Himself in Quran (i.e. Rauf' ur Raheem) if affirmed for creation of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) without a valid evidence it would mean that person has committed Shirk and has become a Mushrik but if there is evidence for it then it will not be Shirk. And it was this principle of Khawarij which forced a group of the Khawarij to abandon the plans of fighting army of Ali (radiallah ta'ala anh). This methodology was originally of Khawarij but their theological descendant Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab had adopted this also for the purpose of takfir of Muslims.

- [43] “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” [Ref: 2:216]

- [44] A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)." [ref:9:33] It implies that (this promise) is going to be fulfilled. Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945]

- [45] Albani verified the authenticity of this hadith in: Tahqiq Nasir Albani, Volume 1, Page 200, Hadith 81, and in: Silsilat al-ahadith al-sahihah - Volume 7-A, Page 605, Hadith 3201.

Edited by MuhammedAli

• MuhammedAli changed the title to Complete Refutation Of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab's Qawa'id al-Arba.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا