Need Refutation Of Deobandi Website

Hussainnepal

تجویز کردہ جواب

assalamo alaikum members, i'm new here. i've been looking for the refuting site of the deobandi site ( ...... ) but couldn't find . i know those claims are very weak but i think we need a serious refuting site of the claims of thet site. i hope some learned brothers will take heed to it.

Edited by Usman Razawi
Deobandi Website Name Removed.

Wa Alaikumussalam & Welcome To Islamimehfil!

Replies to most of baseless claims of deobandis can be found on this forum. But very little has been written in English. You can find some material here :

http://www.islamieducation.com/en/

http://www.ja-alhaq....sh-section.html

If you know urdu then you can take answers from islamimehfil forum and translate into English to refute deobandis.

jazak ALLAH brothers, ma sha ALLAH members of this forum have done tremendous works , for urdu readers you guys have provided enough materials to expose the lies of deobandies, may ALLAH ta'ala reward you guys, i would love to see if islami mehfil team starts working on english too. i'm worrying about english speaking muslims who can be brainwashed by deobandi lies, there are few like salfiaqeedah.blogspot.com, islamieducation,falaah.co...etc. but these should be regularly updated with refutations of their new lies on that deobandi site.may ALLAH ta'ala give tawfiq to our learned brothers to make it possible.

jazak ALLAH brothers, ma sha ALLAH members of this forum have done tremendous works , for urdu readers you guys have provided enough materials to expose the lies of deobandies, may ALLAH ta'ala reward you guys, i would love to see if islami mehfil team starts working on english too. i'm worrying about english speaking muslims who can be brainwashed by deobandi lies, there are few like salfiaqeedah.blogspot.com, islamieducation,falaah.co...etc. but these should be regularly updated with refutations of their new lies on that deobandi site.may ALLAH ta'ala give tawfiq to our learned brothers to make it possible.

lack of translators is one of the problem. Other being that out sites are widely dispersed. All have few english articles. it's better that we move all of them on one site and make it the central one.

assalamo alaikum members, i'm new here. i've been looking for the refuting site of the deobandi site ( ...... ) but couldn't find . i know those claims are very weak but i think we need a serious refuting site of the claims of thet site. i hope some learned brothers will take heed to it.

In addition you can visit following forums also.

www.SunniPort.com

www.SunnahForum.com

Edited by ExposingNifaq

• 1 year later...

Sunnaforum, yanabi, both are useless forums. Sunnaforums main contribution to education and spreading the Sunni message is production of a list of scholars whom they consider TRUE SUNNI SCHOLARS. Yanabi, this forums objective is to undermine everything that is Sunni and argue hatred of ahli bayt led to this understanding, its shia trojan horse. Marifah.net is manned by less looney bunch then Sunnaforum but Marifah.net has some good brothers contributing material toward education of Sunni's. Sunniport, again not hugely beneficial forum but a work has been done to support Sunni maslak. What needs to be done is energetic and knowledgable and Sunni brothers come togather and produce material in English. We are miles behind but who ill listen - keep barking msali we are busy purifying sunnism from heretics when we done with that we will do something usefull.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا