A Fatwaa Of Shah Turab-Ul-Haqq Qadiri

Huzaifah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh.

Can one of the brothers provide an English translation for this Fatwaa given by Shah Turab-ul-Haqq Qadiri:

http://www.alahazrat.net/askimam/content.php?id=1137

Even if they are unable to provide a full translation, then even a summary of what he is saying, i.e. is it permissible or not, will be appreciated, Inshaa'Allaah.

Was-Salaam.

WalaikumSalam,

I tried to write with some details but unfortunately with just one backspace. Browser take me back to previous page and i lost all text.

Here is brief summary again:

Suleman Taseer did it upon himself. He make all those circumstances where someone like Ilm ud Deen born. You can even listen to Punjab Minister. He's saying the same that Suleman Taseer did this upon himself. Someone like us Sunni scholars tried to stop him but he said that these scholar are under my foot. This is another kufr. Peoples who spread real beliefs of Sarkar (saw) and are true sunni scholars. Anyone who insult them like this is kufr. And what those scholar were saying? They were saying that you shouldn't support a blasphemer  And then he said, 295-C is the black law. And if anyone who says Allah and HIs Rasool (saw) law is a black law (muaz Allah) then someone will stand up against him. And then this happened which everyone saw.

There is a unity upon Gustakh-e-Rasool law that he/she will be killed. Anyone who's saying Imam-e-Aazam Abu Hanifa (ra) says he/she can repent (tauba) is liar. Alahazrat (ra) copied a fatwa in Fatawa Razwiya that Anyone who do blasphemy will be killed. Who says this? Imam-e-Aazan Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Shafa'e, Imam Ahmed Ibn-e-Hanbal, Imam Muhammad, Imam Abu Yusuf, Sufiyan Sauri, Imam Zufr (raa), everyone gave fatwas that blasphemer will be killed. There is no other way about this. 

Federal Court said that anyone do blasphemy of Sarkar (saw) will be killed. So if anyone who says Allah (azw) and His Rasool (saw) law as black law will be punished. These are the details.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا