Did Ummah Fall Into Shirk And Worship Others Besides Allah?

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Khawarij of our time are relentlessly accusing the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah of commiting Shirk, worshipping the Idols, and graves. Where as in reality Messenger of Allah already foretold that great majority of his Ummah will be free from Shirk Al Akhbar, Shirk which nullifies one's Islam, but Ummat is not protected from Shirk e Asghar {Minor}. And the proponents of Khawariji tradition are busy labelling and declaring majority of the Ummah has Kaffir, by accusing them of Shirk Al Akhbar {Great}.

Messenger of Allah foretold, that Ummat as whole, will not worship others beside Allah, or associate partners with Allah, in Allah's Zaat or Sifaat, but his fear is that Ummah will get involved in gathering of wealth:

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 23, Number 428: "Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: ... "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now and I have been given the keys of all the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death, but I am afraid that you will fight with one another for the worldly things."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 56, Number 795: "Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amr: The Prophet once came out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of Uhud, ... By Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah, but I am afraid that you will envy and fight one another for worldly fortunes."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Number 411: "Narrated Uqba: ... "I am your predecessor before you, and I am a witness upon you, and I am looking at my Tank just now, and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the world (or the keys of the world). By Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, but I am afraid that you will compete with each other for (the pleasures of) this world."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 76, Number 434: "Narrated 'Uqba bin 'Amir: The Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of the (battle of) Uhud and then ascended the pulpit and said, ... By Allah! I am not afraid that after me you will worship others besides Allah, but I am afraid that you will start competing for (the pleasures of) this world."

* Sahih Bukhari,, Book 76, Number 590: "... and by Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others besides Allah after me, but I am afraid that you will strive and struggle against each other over these treasures of the world."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 030, Number 5688: "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything (with Allah after me), but I am afraid that you would be vying with one another (for the possession of) the treasures of the earth."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Hadith 5689: "Uqba b ... I am not afraid that you would associate anything with Allah after me, but I am afraid that you may be (allured) by the world and (vie) with one another (in possessing material wealth) and begin killing one another, and you would be destroyed as were destroyed those who had gone before you. 'Uqba said that that was the last occasion that he saw Allah's Massenger on the pulpit."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 39, Hadith 6752: "Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship {him i.e. Idols etc ...} in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them."

Messenger of Allah clearly stated that Ummah {as whole} will not worship the Idols, graves, or associate partners with Allah in anyway or form. And guaranteed that Arabian Peninsula will be free from Shirk Al Akhbar until upto a apointed time by Allah, and then Allah will order a sweet fragrant air to blow which will take the lives of beleivers no Muslims will remain alive, after that Shirk will spread over the land like pre-Islamic era, and then Allah will bring the day of doom on them.

Note Prophet of Allah only adressed the people directly: "... I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah ..." because the Sahabah were present infront of Prophet of Allah, but the application of Hadith is upon entire Ummah, i.e. Prophet was not worried about Ummah as whole falling into Shirk, not just the immediate fallowers, the Sahabah.

Prophet said, that Arabian Peninsula will be free from Shirk until upto the apointed time mentioned, and Shaytaan has lost hopes ever managing to corrupt the pure Tawheedi creed of the people of Arabia. In this Hadith he made direct refference to Arabian Peninsula because at that time Islam had only spread in the Peninsula, and now Islam is spread through out the world due to this fact, and by extention this Hadith too reffers to Ummah not just to the people of Arabian Peninsula.

Interesting point to note is that creed of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat was the dominant creed, throughout the birth and raise of Islam in Arabian Peninsula, it was only 1930 that Saudi Wahabi family with the aid of Polytheit Christians managed to over throw the Sunni goverment of Sultan of Turkey. Prior to this the creed, the teachings of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah were firmly established in the entire Peninsula, and the great majority of the people of Peninsula adhered to beleives of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah Al Barelwi.

Prophet said: "Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship {him i.e. Idols etc ...} in the peninsula of Arabia." This means that there will be no Shirk until upto the apointed time mentioned in Peninsula, and our creed was dominant for 1300 years on the land of Hijaaz Shareef, hence how can a creed which was present in Arabia be Shirkia, when Prophet himself said Arabian Peninsula will be free from Shirk, shaytaan has given up on this objective? It can not be that a creed which was flurshing, and was dominant creed and still co-exists with Wahabi'ism , be Shirk and its proponents Mushrikeen yet exist in Arabia.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balaghul Mubeen.

Muhammed Ali Razvi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا