Prophet Said: "... Umm Salamah ... Indeed You Are From My Ahli Bayt.”

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Jami Al Tirmidhi, Volume 2, Bab 635, Hadith 1721: "Narrated by Umar ibn Abi Salama {radiallah tallah anha}, Muhammad's {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} adopted son, who said "The verse, 'Allah only wants to remove uncleanness far from you, O people of Ahlul-Bait, and purify you a thorough purifying ..." was revealed in the house of Umm Salamah. Then Muhammad {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} called Fatima, Hasan, Husain and Ali, covered them with a cover and said: 'O Allah! This is my household, so remove uncleanness from them and purify them a thorough purifying. Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} said: 'Am I with them, O Messenger of Allah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}?' He said: You are at your place. You are all right." [Urdu Translation Refference]

The Rawafiz as well as Tafzili-Rawafiz use the hadith of Kisa {i.e. cloak} to argue; Prophet of Allah {subhana wa tallah} made practical Tafsir of the ayaat, and demonstrated who ahli bayt are, and did not state Hazrat Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} is part of his ahli bayt nor allowed her to enter the cloak while he was making dua for Hazrat; Ali, Fatimah, Hassan, Hussain {radiallah tallah anhuma ajma'een}. And on the basis of this they conclude that Hazrat Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} as well as rest of the wives of RasoolAllah are not part of ahli bayt of Prophet Muhammed {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}.

This claim of the Rawafiz is easily reffuted because we have sahih narrations from Hazrat Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} which make clear what Prophet {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} meant by saying: “You are at your place {i.e. of ahli bayt}. You are all right."

Imam Bayhaqi {rahimullah alayhi tallah} narrates a sahih hadith in Sunan Al Qubra {also known as Sunan Bayhaqi}:

* Sunan Imam Bayhaqi, Volume 2, Page 150: “Umm Salmah said: In my House it was revealed Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification. So the Prophet sent after Fatima, Ali, Hassan, Hussein and said: They are my ahlul Bayt and in another narration by Al Qadi and al Summy: They are my Ahel, She then said: O prophet of Allah! Arn't I from ahlul bayt? He said: inshallah yes.”

* Mu'jam al-Kabeer, Volume 3, Chapter 54, Hadith 2663: “On authority of Wahb bin Abd Allah bin Zamah (this name is flipped from the previous chain), on authority of Umm Salamah that the Messenger of Allah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} assembled Faatimah, Hasan, and Husayn, then brought them under his thawb, and said: Oh Allah, these are the people of my household Then Umm Salamah said: Oh Messenger of Allah, bring me in with them He said: Indeed you are from my household {i.e. ahlul bayt}.”

It is recorded by Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal {rahimullah alayhi tallah} in one sahih narration that Messenger of Allah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} allowed Hazrat Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} after the dua was completed:

* Musnad Ahmad Bin Hanbal, Volume 6, Page 298: “... He asked her: Where is your cousin? She said: He is at home. He said: go and call him, and bring forth your sons. She (i.e. Um Salama) said: she came leading her sons each one of them, and Ali walking on their trail, until they entered upon the Messenger of Allah. He sat them on his lap {i.e Hasan & Husien}, and Ali sat on his right, and Fatima sat on his left. Umm Salama said: he pulled a cloak from under me, and then he wrapped it around them all, taking the edges of the Cloak by his left hand, and pointing with his right hand towards his Lord and said: “Allah, remove from them the Rijs, and purify them with a thorough purification three times. She said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, am I not from your Ahl? He said: Yes, indeed. He said: So enter the cloak. She said: So I entered after he completed his supplication to his cousin Ali, his sons, and his daughter Fatima.”

And one can assume after the dua for Hazrat Ali's {radiallah tallah anh} family was completed, then after Hazrat Umm Salamah {radiallah tallah anha} Prophet of Allah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} would have again made the dua for them, and her.

From these three authentic narrations the meaning of Prophet's {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} statement: "You are at your place. You are all right." becomes clear; he meant that you are on the place, position of ahli bayt, and he also allowed her to enter the cloak, and made dua for her too.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balaghul Mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razvi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا