Aqeedah Of Istiwa Over The Throne.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Intorduction:

Ashariyah, Maturidiyah were two schools within Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat, which attempted to protect Islam from the innovations of philosophers, such as Mutazilah and from Anthropomorphists, who likened Allah to Allah's creation, attributing hands,feet, shin, to Allah subhana wa tallah. These two schools of thought came into existance to restore balance, and take the middle course of deen.

Over the time Anthropomorphism as been repackaged and is branded as creed of the Salaf As Saliheen and promoted and preached by the Mujassimeen {i.e. Wahabiyah}, and remanants of Mutazili creed are still lurking around in different sects, i.e. Deobandi,, and Ahle Hadith {a sub sect of Wahabi's}, and Pervezi, but as a sect as whole is no longer in existance.

Inshallah in this article humble servent will explain the simple, and the safest path is of Ahle Sunnat Wa Jammat, and confusion, verbal gymnastics is path of innovation.

Foundational Discourse:

Aqeedah of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat is that Zaat e Illahi {i.e. very 'Being' Of Allah} and Sifaat e Illahi {i.e. Attributes of God} are not like Allah's creation:

Surah As'Shura {42} Verse 11: “The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you mates from yourselves, and for the cattle (also) mates. By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like Him; and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.”

Therefore any verse in Quran where Allah states something, and translation of that indicates human like attributes, or phisical traits, such verses are Mutashabi'at {i.e. allegorical, indefinitive in meaning}, and those verse we should NOT use to make our Aqeedah, but our Aqeedah should be based on verses Muhkamat {i.e. definitive in meaning} which are the about:

* Surah Imran {3} Verse 7: “He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses Muhkamat; they are the foundation of the Book: others are Mutashabiyat. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part there of that is Tashabih {i.e. indefinitive}, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.”

And only those with perverse heart, fallow the Tashabih to seek discord, as it is the case of Mujassim {i.e. Anthropomorphist} Wahabiyah and who wish to find its hidden means will dewelve into these verses {i.e. Mutazila}, and cause tribulation in Ummah.

Evidence:

Surah Al A'raf {7} Verse 54: “Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and then on Arsh {i.e. throne} established Istawa {in a manner which befits Majestay Of Allah}: He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!”

Surah Yunus {10} Verse 3: “Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and then on Arsh {i.e. throne} established Istawa {in deserving majestay of Allah}: regulating and governing all things. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except after His leave (hath been obtained). This is Allah your Lord; Him therefore serve ye: will ye not receive admonition?”

Surah Ar'rad {13} Verse 2: “Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see, then on Arsh {i.e. throne} established Istawa {in a manner deserving of majestay of Allah}; He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.”

Surah Al Furqan {25} Verse 59: “He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and then on Arsh {i.e. throne}established Istawa {in a manner deserving of majestay of Allah}: Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then, about Him of any acquainted (with such things).”

Surah As'Sajdah {32} Verse 4: “It is Allah Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and then on Arsh {i.e. throne} established Istawa {in a manner deserving of majestay of Allah}: ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?”

Surah Al Hadid {57} Verse 4: He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then on Arsh {i.e. throne} established Istawa {in a manner deserving of majestay of Allah}. He knows what enters within the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah sees well all that ye do.

Aqeedah Of Ahle Sunnat: - Safest Aqeedah On Istiwa:

- Allah's Sifaat {attribute} of Istiwah believe as it is, not to be translated, and accepted without Taweel. In other words believe in Istiwa, without it having resembalance to creation's act, without Taweel { i.e. interpretation}, without translation {i.e Istiwa means above} which gives Istawa of Allah direction. But believe in Istiwa as Istiwa, and say: 'Allah's Istiwa is in a manner which befits Allah's Majestay.'

Aqeedah Of Ahle Sunnat: - Safe Aqeedah On Istiwa:

There are numerous Ahadith which state that RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi was'salam stated that he has been given something which has quality of 'Jawami Al Kalim' and then explained it means, expressing of many meanings in one or two statements:

* Sahih Al Bukhari, Book 87, Number 141: ”Narrated Abu Huraira: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I have been sent with Jawami al-Kalim, and I was made victorious with awe (caste into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the earth were brought to me and were put in my hand." Muhammad said, Jawami'-al-Kalim means that Allah expresses in one or two statements or thereabouts the numerous matters that used to be written in the books revealed before (the coming of) the Prophet."

Therefore the meaning of attribute of Allah; Istiwah can have mutliple meanings, as well as remain Istiwa, and it can be believed in as it is {i.e. Arabic: Istiwa}, and believed with Taweel, and still it will be in accordance with principles of Tafsir. And those who made Taweel are reffered as: “…none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.” Therefore please bare in mind the above and read further.

- Believe in Taweel of Istiwa, meaning Allah made his creation subservient, subdued them, by His command, by His power, by His will, alsoHe is exalted, sublime, noble.

- Allah's Sifaat {attribute} of Istiwah believe as it is, not to be translated, and accepted without Taweel. In other words believe in Istiwa, without it having resembalance to creation's act, without Taweel { i.e. interpretation}, without translation {i.e Istiwa means above} which gives Istawa of Allah direction. But believe in Istiwa as Istiwa, and say: 'Allah's Istiwa is in a manner which befits Allah's Majestay.'

Aqeedah Of Ahle Biddat: - Heretical Aqeedah On Istiwa:

- Istiwa means 'Above' and 'Istiwa Alal Arsh' means 'rising above the throne' and the manner of 'rising above the throne' is unknown, and is without likeness to His creation.

Criticism:- Beleife in 'istiwa' meaning 'above' does give it meaning that Allah is like his creation in His: 'rising above the throne'. Istiwa is from Mutashabi'hat, hence definitive meaning is not known, translation is known, but translation is in contradiction with: "... Laysaka Misli shay ..." {i.e. "... nothing like Him ..."} therefore we do not translate it, and should not translate it.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balaghul Mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razvi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا