Humanity Of Rasoolallah: 'i Am Not (Bashr) Like You.'

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Aqeedah Of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat:

* Surah Fussilat {41} Verse 6: “Say thou: "Only I am human like you: It is revealed to me by Inspiration, that your Allah is one Allah. so stand true to Him, and ask for His Forgiveness." And woe to those who join gods with Allah,- “

* Surah Al Kahf {18} Verse 110: “Say: "Only I am human like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah. whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner.”

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr {human}, a Bashr incomparable to any other human being, and when RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} states that he is Bashr like ...” us, then he is being humble about his true status, because these words Bashr like you ...” indicate an act of humility. But in reality he is not Bashr like us, but he is Bashr incomparable, perfect Bashr, second to none, and superior then all.

Inshallah in humble servant will attempt to rectify the heretics who assert that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr like them or like every other human being.

Forgetfulness A Human Attribute:

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} was leading prayers and due to forgetfulness made error in performing prayers, this Sahabah inquired has there been a change in the prayers, RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} asked why this was asked, upon being told he performed the Sajdah Sahu, and told the Sahabah that if there was change in the prayers they would have been informed. In this context RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} said: ... i am a human being like you and liable to forget like you.”

It is stated in Qur’an Al Kareem:

* Surah Al A'la {87} Verse 6: “By degrees shall We teach thee to declare (the Message), so thou shalt not forget.”

The verse negates forgetfulness by RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}, and it does not negate temporary forgetfulness, but permanent forgetfulness.

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 394: Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet prayed (and the sub narrator Ibrahim said, "I do not know whether he prayed more or less than usual"), and when he had finished the prayers he was asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Has there been any change in the prayers?" He said, "What is it?' The people said, "You have prayed so much and so much." So the Prophet bent his legs, faced the Qibla and performed two prostrations (of Sahu) and finished his prayers with Tasiim (by turning his face to right and left saying: 'As-Salamu'Alaikum-Warahmat-ullah'). When he turned his face to us he said, "If there had been anything changed in the prayer, surely I would have informed you but i am a human being like you and liable to forget like you. So if I forget remind me and if anyone of you is doubtful about his prayer, he should follow what he thinks to be correct and complete his prayer accordingly and finish it and do two prostrations (of Sahu)."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1168: “... and then turned his face towards us and said: If there is anything new about prayer (new command from the Lord) I informed you of that. But i am a human being and I forget as you forget, so when I forget, remind me, and when any one of you is in doubt about his prayer. he should aim at what Is correct. and complete his prayer in that respect and then make two prostrations.

* Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1177: “... He (the Holy Prophet) then turned his back (and faced the Qibla) and performed two prostrations and then gave salutations and further said: Verily i am a human being like you, I forget just as you forget. Ibn Numair made this addition:" When any one of you forgets, he must perform two prostrations."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1178: 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) led us five (rak'ahs in prayer). We said: Messenger of Allah, has the prayer been extended? He said: What is the matter? They said: You have said five (rak'ahs). He (the Holy Prophet) said:Verily i am a human being like you. I remember as you remember and I forget just as you forget. He then performed two prostrations as (compensation of) forgetfulness.

* Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1179: “... Ibrahim (one of the narrators of this hadith) said: It is my doubt, and it was said: Messenger of Allah, has there been any addition to the prayer? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Verily i am a human being like you. I forget just as you forget so when any one of you forgets, he must perform two prostrations, and he (the Holy Prophet) was sitting and then the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) turned (his face towards the Qibla) and performed two prostrations.”

Indeed forgetfulness is in human nature, and even Ambiyah alayhis salam are not exempt from this, but their this forgetfulness does not effect the delivering of the message given to them by Allah subhana wa tallah in form of Wahi nor their forgetfulness is permanent.

And in the above quoted Ahadith RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} stated that he is like us in his forgetfulness, the emphasis was not on his Bashari'at nor the Sahabah needed any reminder, nor did the Mushrikeen needed to be told about RasoolAllah's {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} Bashari'at because all knew this, and the objection of Mushrikeen was that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr, if he was indeed Rasool from Allah then there should come with him an angle to preach to them, why a human being. So to affirm Bashari'at is un'nesscary, and its mentioned was made to highlight the forgetfulness of human nature, and not to equate himself with Sahabah in his Bashari'at {humanity}.

Judgment In Disputes:

* Surah Nisa {4} Verse 58: “Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: Verily how excellent is the teaching which He giveth you! For Allah is He Who heareth and seeth all things.”

* Surah Nisa {4} Verse 105: “We have sent down to thee the Book in truth, that thou mightiest judge between men, as guided by Allah. so be not (used) as an advocate by those who betray their trust;”

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is instructed to judge between the people when disputes are bought to him by Allah subhana wa tallah, and judging them fairly, and with justice, and not to take side of those who wish to use the influence of RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} to cheat others of their right, so to ensure this does not happen he addresses the people arguing out side the residence of RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}, I judge by the evidence presented to me and someone might present their case more eloquently then the other, and I might judge him to be on right, and give him what is not his right, then remember that I am giving you hellfire if you accept something which is not yours:

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 86, Hadith 97: Narrated Um Salama: The Prophet said, "I am only a human being, and you people have disputes. May be some one amongst you can present his case in a more eloquent and convincing manner than the other, and I give my judgment in his favor according to what I hear. Beware! If ever I give (by error) somebody something of his brother's right then he should not take it as I have only, given him a piece of Fire."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 43, Hadith 638: Narrated Um Salama: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle heard some people quarreling at the door of his dwelling. He came out and said, "I am only a human being, and opponents come to me (to settle their problems); maybe someone amongst you can present his case more eloquently than the other, whereby I may consider him true and give a verdict in his favor. So, If I give the right of a Muslim to another by mistake, then it is really a portion of (Hell) Fire, he has the option to take or give up (before the Day of Resurrection)."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 89, Hadith 281: “Narrated Um Salama: Allah's Apostle said, "I am only a human being, and you people (opponents) come to me with your cases; and it may be that one of you can present his case eloquently in a more convincing way than the other, and I give my verdict according to what I hear. So if ever I judge (by error) and give the right of a brother to his other (brother) then he (the latter) should not take it, for I am giving him only a piece of Fire."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 89, Hadith 292: “Narrated Um Salama: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle heard some people quarreling at the door of his dwelling, so he went out to them and said, "I am only a human being, and litigants with cases of dispute come to me, and someone of you may happen to be more eloquent (in presenting his case) than the other, whereby I may consider that he is truthful and pass a judgment in his favor.”

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 89, Hadith 295: Narrated Um Salama: The Prophet heard the voices of some people quarreling near his gate, so he went to them and said, "I am only a human being and litigants with cases of disputes come to me, and maybe one of them presents his case eloquently in a more convincing and impressive way than the other, ..”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 18, Hadith 4249: Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) heard the clamour of contenders at the door of his apartment. He went to them, and said: I am a human being and the claimants bring to me (the dispute) and perhaps some of them are more eloquent than the others. I judge him to be on the right, and thus decide in his favor. So he whom I, by my judgment, (give the undue share) out of the right of a Muslim,. I give him a portion of Fire; he may burden himself with it or abandon it.

* Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Hadith 5831: “...It may perhaps be good for you if you do not do that, so they abandoned this practice (and the date-palms) began to yield less fruit. They made a mention of it (to the Holy Prophet), whereupon he said: I am a human being, so when I command you about a thing pertaining to religion, do accept it, and when I command you about a thing out of my personal opinion, keep it in mind that I am a human being. 'Ikrima reported that he said something like this.

In this context RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}, states that he is like them, that just as you people get influenced by eloquent words, and judge on what evidence you hear, I too can make mistake in judgment, so in case if this was ever to happen, not that he did make a mistake in judgment, it was just precautionary khutbah.

RasoolAllah – Rehmatal Lil Alameen:

* Surah Al Anbiyah {21} Verse 107: “We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all alameen {universe}.”

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 151: “A similar (favor have ye already received) in that We have sent among you an Messenger of your own, rehearsing to you Our Signs, and purifying you, and instructing you in Scripture and Wisdom, and in new knowledge.”

* Surah Tawbah {9} Verse 103: Of their goods, take alms, that so thou mightiest purify and sanctify them; and pray on their behalf. Verily thy prayers are a source of security for them: And Allah is One Who heareth and knoweth.

Allah subhana wa tallah has sent RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} has Rehmat on the Alameen, not just human and Jinn, but on the Alameen, on all the universe. And he was sent to purify and teach Qur’an and the wisdom within it, its not in nature of RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} to be other then Mercy unto the people and purify them, and because of this he asked Allah that if he invokes a curse for anyone, rather then making it curse, o Allah make it means of purification, nearness to Allah, expiation of their sins, and source of reward, mercy, for that person.

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} was human beings, and he too lost his temper, an in his temper he might have invoked a curse on someone rather then being it a curse for that person, Allah favored that person:

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6297: “Anas b. Malik reported that there was an orphan girl with Umm Sulaim (who was the mother of Anas). Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw that orphan girl and said: O, it is you; you have grown young. May you not advance in years! That slave-girl returned to Umm Sulaim weeping. Umm Sulaim said: O daughter, what is the matter with you? She said: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) has invoked curse upon me that I should not grow in age and thus I would never grow in age, or she said, in my (length) of life. Umm Sulaim went out wrapping her head-dress hurriedly until she met Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He said to her: Umm Sulaim, what is the matter with you? She said: Allah's Apostle, you invoked curse upon my orphan girl. He said: Umm Sulaim, what is that? She said: She (the orphan girl) states you have cursed her saying that she might not grow in age or grow in life. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and then said: Umm Sulaim, don't you know that I have made this term with my Lord. And the term with my Lord is that I said to Him: 1 am a human being and I am pleased just as a human being is pleased and I lose temper just as a human being loses temper, so for any person from amongst my Ummah whom I curse and he in no way deserves it, let that, O Lord, be made a source of purification and purity and nearness to (Allah) on the Day of Resurrection”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6285: “... He said: Why so? I said: Because you have invoked curse and hurled malediction upon both of them. He said: Don't you know that I have made condition with my Lord saying thus: O Allah, I am a human being and that for a Muslim upon whom I invoke curse or hurl malediction make it a source of purity and reward.”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6287: “Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: O Allah, I am a human being and for any person amongst Muslims upon whom I hurl malediction or invoke curse or give him whipping make it a source of purity and mercy.”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6290: “Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: O Allah, I make a covenant with Thee against which Thou wouldst never go. I am a human being and thus for a Muslim whom I give any harm or whom I scold or upon whom I invoke curse or whom I beat, make this a source of blessing, purification and nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6296: “Jabir b. Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am a human being and I have made this term with my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious: For any servant amongst Muslims whom I curse or scold, make that a source of purity and reward. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Juraij with the same chain of transmitters.”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6293: “Salim, the freed slave of Nasriyyin, said: I heard Abu Huraira as saying that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: O Allah, Muhammad is a human being. I lose my temper just as human beings lose temper, and I have held a covenant with Thee which Thou wouldst not break: For a believer whom I give any trouble or invoke curse or beat, make that an expiation (of his sins and a source of) his nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.”

And note this affirmation of Bashari'at {humanity} by RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is in accordance with what Allah instructed him in Quran, and in Surah Al Kahf verse 110, and Surah Al Fussilat verse 6, {See Article} In another article, servant established that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} was affirming his Bashariyat in humility, in these ahadith we get proof that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} acted on the revelation which came instructing him to be humble.

Prophet Muhammed – 'I Am Not Like You ...'

Inshallah in this part of the article I will establish from Sahih Ahadith, that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is not like us, nor we are like him.

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} practiced Al Wisaal, fasting continuously and Sahabah in eagerness of fasting and emulating RasoolAllah's {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} Sunnat started to practice it as well, but signs of weakness in their bodies begin to appear, i.e. started to loose weight and then RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} forbade practice of Al Wisaal, and Sahabi in response said: "But you practice Al-Wisal. O Allah's Apostle!” RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} questioned him: "Who amongst you is similar to me? And in another narration he said:"I am not {human} like you, for i am provided with food and drink (by Allah)."

Prophet Muhammed - I Am Not Like You

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 145: “Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet fasted for days continuously; the people also did the same but it was difficult for them. So, the Prophet forbade them (to fast continuously for more than one day). They said, "But you fast without break (no food was taken in the evening or in the morning)." The Prophet replied, "i am not like you, for i am provided with food and drink (by Allah)."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 182: “Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Do not practice Al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet, "But you practice Al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "i am not like any of you, for i am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 183: “Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle forbade Al-Wisal. The people said (to him), "But you practice it?" He said, "i am not like you, for i am given food and drink by Allah."

* Sahih Muslim, Book 6 , Hadith 2426: “Ibn 'Umar (Allah be pleased with both of them) said that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade uninterrupted fasting. They (some of the Companions) said: You yourself fast uninterruptedly, whereupon he said: i am not like you. I am fed and supplied drink (by Allah).”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Hadith 2427: “Ibn 'Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) abserved fasts uninterruptedly in Ramadan and the people (in his wake) did this. But he forbade them to do so. It was said to him (to the Holy Prophet): You yourself observe the fasts uninterruptedly (but you forbid us to do so) Upon this he said: i am not like you; I am fed and supplied drink (by Allah).”

* Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Hadith 2435: “'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade them (his Companions) to observe Saum Wisal out of mercy for them. They said: You (Holy Prophet) yourself observe it. Upon this he said: I am not like you. My Lord feeds me and provides me drink. “

Prophet Muhammed - IAm Not Similar To You

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 184: “Narrated Abu Sa'id: That he had heard the Prophet saying, "Do not fast continuously (practice Al-Wisal), and if you intend to lengthen your fast, then carry it on only till the Suhur (before the following dawn)." The people said to him, "But you practice (Al-Wisal), O Allah's Apostle!" He replied, "i am not similar to you, for during my sleep I have One Who makes me eat and drink."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 185: “Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle forbade Al-Wisal out of mercy to them. They said to him, "But you practice Al-Wisal?" He said, "i am not similar to you, for my Lord gives me food and drink."

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 188: “Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle said, "Do not fast continuously day and night (practice Al-Wisal) and if anyone of you intends to fast continuously day and night, he should continue till the Suhur time." They said, "But you practice Al-Wisal, O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said, "i am not similar to you;. during my sleep I have One Who makes me eat and drink.”

Prophet Muhammed – 'You Are Not Like Me.' Or 'I Am Not Like You.'

* Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Hadith 2434: Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed Saum Wisal during the early part of the month of Ramadan. The people among Muslims also observed uninterrupted fast. This (news) reached him (the Holy Prophet) and he said: Had the month been lengthened for me I would have continued observing Saum Wisal, so that those who act with forced hardness would (have been obliged) to abandon it. You are not like me (or he said): i am not like you. I continue to do so (in a state) that my Lord feeds me and provides me drink.

All of the quoted Ahadith narrate that RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} made it clear to the Sahabah that he is not like them, he is not like them in anything, not in his humanity, taqwa, fasting, patience, Ibadah, adherence to Quran, and therefore Allah feeds him provides drink for him while he is sleep, and he eats and drinks while he is sleep, this is enough evidence to prove that his humanity, is not like the rest of humans, he is perfect human being etc.

Prophet Muhammed – 'Who Amongst You Is Similar To Me?'

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 186: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle forbade Al-Wisal in fasting. So, one of the Muslims said to him, "But you practice Al-Wisal. O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet replied, "Who amongst you is similar to me? i am given food and drink during my sleep by my Lord." So, when the people refused to stop Al-Wisal (fasting continuously), the Prophet fasted day and night continuously along with them for a day and then another day and then they saw the crescent moon (of the month of Shawwal). The Prophet said to them (angrily), "If It (the crescent) had not appeared, I would have made you fast for a longer period." That was as a punishment for them when they refused to stop (practicing Al-Wisal).

RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} questions the Sahabah: 'Who amongst you is similar to me?' Sahabah knew that they are not like RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} in anyway, not even in his humanity, and upon being questioned they remained silent, in fact there is not a single hadith in which a Sahabi said, RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is human like us, human like me, yet they read the very same verses, and heard the very same Ahadith.

Note, in first part of the article I quoted verses of Quran as well has numerous Ahadith, in which Allah instructs RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}, and RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} affirms his Bashariat as instructed: 'I am Bashr {human} like you ...' and in this part of the article I quoted evidence in which its clearly stated: 'I am not like you.', this is contradiction, yet both of the Ahadith are Sahih, and have muadid {numerous} chains of narration, therefore they can not be rejected, rather they need to be harmonized.

Humble servant, suggests that in one set of Ahadith RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} affirms his Bashariat humbly, while in the second set of Ahadith is where he reminds the Sahabah of his true status.

When a person of higher status, claims to be something lower then his rank he is either lieing or being humble, but RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} saying: 'I am Bashr like you.' will mean humility, because he Ambiyah {alayhis salam} do not lie and nor does Allah instruct them to tell a lie. And RasoolAllah's {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} affirmation of his Bashariat is in accordance with what he was instructed in 41:6, 18:110, and these verses instructed him to showhumility, in front of Sahabah so they can purify them selves from Shirk Ar'Riya by emulating his Sunnat. Therefore we have concrete evidence that Ahadith in which RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} states: 'I am Bashr like you.' demonstrating his humility.

And the Ahadith in which RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} states: "I am not similar to you; during my sleep I have One Who makes me eat and drink.” actually reveal his real status, and he is not like us nor we are like him. And there is not a single hadith in which a Sahabi said RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr like us, or we are Bashr like him, they knew it was his humility, and for this reason they did not used this language for RasoolAllah.

And I conclude with the words of RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam}: 'Who amongst you is similar to me {i.e. RasoolAllah}?' And someone thinks they are like him, then note what RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} said: 'You are not like me. (or he said): I am not like you'.

Wama alayna Ilal balagh ul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razvi

• 9 months later...

And there is not a single hadith in which a Sahabi said RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr like us, or we are Bashr like him, they knew it was his humility, and for this reason they did not used this language for RasoolAllah.

Wama alayna Ilal balagh ul mubeen.

Muhammed Ali Razvi

حدثنا هشام بن عبد الملك، وعفان، قالا حدثنا عبيد الله بن إياد، حدثنا إياد، عن أبي رمثة، قال انطلقت مع أبي نحو رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فلما رأيته قال لي أبي هل تدري من هذا قلت لا فقال لي أبي هذا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فاقشعررت حين قال ذاك وكنت أظن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم شيئا لا يشبه الناس فإذا بشر له وفرة قال عفان في حديثه ذو وفرة وبها ردع من حناء عليه ثوبان أخضران فسلم عليه أبي ثم جلسنا فتحدثنا ساعة ثم إن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لأبي ابنك هذا قال إي ورب الكعبة قال حقا قال أشهد به فتبسم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ضاحكا من ثبت شبهي بأبي ومن حلف أبي علي ثم قال أما إنه لا يجني عليك ولا تجني عليه قال وقرأ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏{‏ولا تزر وازرة وزر أخرى‏}‏ قال ثم نظر إلى مثل السلعة بين كتفيه فقال يا رسول الله إني لأطب الرجال ألا أعالجها لك قال لا طبيبها الذي خلقها‏.‏

Here Abu Ramtha Radillaho Anho clearly said,

I thought Prophet peace be upon him was not Like other People, Suddenly i saw him that he was Bashar. [Musnad Ahmad Hadeeth no: 6934, Zawaid e Musnad Ahmad 2/227-228, Authenticated by Shaykh Shaoib aranoot in Taleeq al Musnad Vol 11 page 280, Authenticated by Hakim in al-Mustadrak 2/425 and Dahabee agreed with him, Ibn Hibban mentioned in his Saheeh no: 5995]

Scan http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAACwC6t-ZHNoJBLwpGbC13TRSMMlbpTn9ah4tGn0Wone7vOyozv2XsyoxkuXJEBoZgqe5MdOebmzMb5bI6vgjP28Am1T1UJjeFthvHcJ_8NCcawXdanxs1Jiq.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/PQAAAM50dfD26LBavUl3bfn8JNgd9PEgJSLe2YRzAs4VwnbbMMmsepxfZt-fFkU-2NuabDhyKruMysH_jZSIBspktWkAm1T1UEMwqtbroXg6CJXgWOebaDohNUU5.jpg

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

The Hadith, I have NO trust in Wahhabi's or Deobandi's quoting religious texts but trusting that hadith has been quoted and hadith is either sahih/hassan/weak or tallaqi bil qabool, I will comment on the text of Hadith. Companion believed that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) was not Bashr but when he saw him he realized Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is Bashr. My criticism on hadith, first of all belief that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is human being is fundamental and anyone who does not believe in or did not believe in it was and is Kafir. How can a companion of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) not know that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is not Bashr? There are two possibilities here, either the Hadith is mardood because no companion would ever doubt the Bashariat of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) leave not actually believing that he isn't Bashr. Or the other alternative is that companion had newly converted to Islam and he must have heard about wonders and miracles which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) has performed hence he would have thought he was someone special and not a human. In that case his ignorance of Bashariat of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wassallam) is excuable. The text you quoted states: "I thought Prophet peace be upon him was not Like other People, Suddenly i saw him that he was Bashar." Where does it say that Sahabi said Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is Bashr like me or I am Bashr like him or I saw him that he was Bashr like me or I saw him that he was Bashr like us? You have implied it and these are not the words of Sahabi. The website you got it from even used it to only argue that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is Bashr.

Read the words again: not a single hadith in which the Sahabah said Prophet is 'Bashr like us'. I didnt write Sahabah didn't believe he was bashr I wrote they didnt  he was 'bashr like us'.  Here read these they will explain the point of being 'like' someone or something or animal has a meaning. When it is said someone is like someone or something i.e. Hazrat Ali was like a lion. It has a meaning apart from literal. Being like someone means having qualities of the person thing animal.  This is why companions never said Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is 'bashr like us.' Rather they affirmed he is Bashr without a likeness. a Bashr whose sweat was perfume, a bashr whose sliva made the bitter water into sweet water, a bashr whose hands poured water in abundance. We the Muslims and the companions believe to say: 'I am bashr like Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam).' is comparing your self with Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam). If you are a sinner and dirty filthy scumbag and you say Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is Bashr like me. this implies you consider him lowly the way you are. If you mean it that he is best of creation and you are like him that means you make your self eqale to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) this means you have exagerated your own worth. Saying you are bashr like Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) has two meanings one positive and one negative ... if you consider ur self scum of earth and say it then ur insulting him. which is Kufr and we the Muslims ill come after you and kill you. The other is that you exagerate your own worth ... which is Shirk ar'Riya. Allah says La taqulu raina wa qulu undhurna, the hokam of this verse applies to saying: 'I am bashr like Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam).' On the Kufr said Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is human being like them and they said it to deny his Prophethood and to portray him as a commoner and no one special. You are on path of the Kafirs. Your entire Deobandism is based on belittling Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) and every effort is made to portray him as he is a common man like you. I dont think you will understand the issue. The issue is of Adab not issue of denying bashriat. We the Muslims say Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is best of human beings, a Bashr like any other but still a Bashr. I have altogather written four articles on this subject you ignored the ones which are related to subject of 'bashr like us'. I even sent you the links yet you could not connect. Anyone with a penny's worth of aqal would read the words and if he has read the titles of my articles will immediately connect the dots but you are Deobandi and delinquancy is inherited by you.

Disrespecting Prophet By Saying - 'He Is Human Like Me.'

Kaffirs Said To Prophets Mockingly: 'You Are Nothing But Human Like Us.'

No one with slight Adab of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) will even contest this leave actually try to refute it. These threads are not for your to pollute them with your comments. I will not be replying to any further display of stupidity on this topic.

Inserted word NO displayed in red.

Edited by MuhammedAli

My criticism on hadith, first of all belief that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is human being is fundamental and anyone who does not believe in or did not believe in it was and is Kafir. 

Bismillah,

Dear MohammadAli,

The context in which i quoted this hadith was in the sense that all Human Beings are created from clay and mind it , NO where did i say that Prophet Sallallho Alayhi Wa Sallam was a Bashar like us rather he was an Akmal-ul-Bashar, Syed-ul-Bashar and and Afzal-ul-Bashar than all of Us but still you pass a statement of kufr on me.So sad.Why I really posed this hadith was because some of your elders deny his bashariat.Now look at your above statement then this:

post-15519-0-49550900-1396356681_thumb.png

post-15519-0-59526700-1396356726_thumb.png

Can't you still see who is heading which way?Are your eyes still closed?Allah Ta'ala aap ko samajh ata farmai aur gumrahi say bachai.Ameen.

Wasallam.

Edited by Haq3909

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

You know very well what you intended but because you got slapped you have changed tactic. You quoted my following portion: "And there is not a single hadith in which a Sahabi said RasoolAllah {sallalahu alayhi was'salam} is Bashr like us, or we are Bashr like him, they knew it was his humility, and for this reason they did not used this language for RasoolAllah.." Where did i write Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is not Bashr? If you had written Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is not Bashr and then you had quoted the hadith then your claim that:  "... i quoted this hadith was in the sense that all Human Beings are created from clay and ..." would make sense. But my quote was not denying Bashriat rather it was saying companions did not say Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is bashr like us or he was bashr like me. Clearly you quoted my statement to refute what had been written in it with Hadith which you quoted. Instead you got slapped and now you have changed the goal posts. O I didnt mean this i meant this.

If the scholars have written something offensive there is no need to reply to me in a quote which is totally unrelated. Instead create a seperate thread and bring the issue up. Makes no sense that they write something which you consider offensive to Sharia and you pollute my thread with your objections. Which should be directed at them in a seperate thread because they have nothing do with what i have written. Your problem is that instead of admitting your faults and mistakes mis understandings in public like a honorable and sincere person. You resort to covering up your own SHIT. See see it smells like roses, its doesn't smell bad at all. Here i take a deep sniff see i smell roses, pure rose flower smell from it nothing bad about it. It would be easier if you just admit you didn't understand the issue and misunderstood. At least with honorably accepting your mistake you will have your dignity by lieing about something which is so obvious you degrade your self below the level of acceptibility. Here al hamdu lillah were all are pretty levelled and we won't mock you for accepting a mistake. You don't have to embrace your self. Learn to admit fault this will make you a stronger and better man then you are. You are on the path of your ancestors hide, make excuses, for the mistakes and Kufrs instead of owning up to fault and repenting.

Another thing only limit your self to creating one thread at a time and let the discussion end on it and then move to new subject. There is no need to copy paste and start fifty scan pages from Deobandi books which contain half quoted snipets and result the true meaning of sentences gets distorted. If i was leading this forum I would prevent you from pasting scans of Deobandi books and have rule of only quoting and then presenting original scan page because you just present the scan page and then we have to go and find refferences in books which take us hours. I will be suggesting this to Admins today.

Edited by MuhammedAli

...... and find refferences in books which take us hours. I will be suggesting this to Admins today.

Salam,

NEVER EVER has such a thought passed my mind that Prophet Sallallaho Alayhi Wa Sallam is a lowly bashr like us , let alone saying such a thing.You have attributed a lie to me. For the first time I listened to this Hadith:

It is related from Jaabir (Radiallahu anhu) that he said: " I once saw Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) on the night of a full moon. On that night he wore red clothing. At times I looked at the full moon and at times at Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) . Ultimately I came to the conclusion that Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) was more handsome, beautiful and more radiant than the full moon." my eyes were filled with tears.Only Allah Ta'ala knows our intentions.

However it is my fault and I'm sorry that i failed to understand your statement and i thought as if you considered Prophet Sallallaho Alayhi Wa Sallam a bashr apparently but not in reality just as your akabireen.You can find the book references on this forum in minutes.

Wasallam.

Edited by Haq3909

Why did Allah forbid the companions saying from raina did there minds ever concieved that? Which companion protested. O Allah my mind never ever ever never, never never never ever never not even ever ever ever nerver concieved that i am calling Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) a raina to insult him then o Allah the knower of what is in hearts and minds and all that is ghayb why did you prohibit me from using raina. If you are a Muslim and if you use a word, phrase, sentence which could be miscontrued by people to insult Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) and which does insult Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) then we the Muslims will inform you of it even though your mind did not percieve the insult and even though if you did not comprehend the insult. It is upon Ahlul Ilm and ahlul emaan ahlul sunnah to educate the ones who don't know. Adab and respect and love of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) was never the forte of your sect. Soon as we quote you what your ancestors wrote to insult Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) deliberately and knowingly the whole drama of o we Deobandis love and respect Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) falls apart because then you start to defend those who insulted Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam). How sincere were the Khawarij Prophet said o my companions you would be ashamed of your prayers and fasting compared to Khawarij. O their tears, how beautifully they invoked Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and how they cried while reciting the Quran. You and I compare nothing to them yet the reality of these people is out of Islam like an arrow leaves a target with a little sign of Islam on them. Have you ever wondered that they will be so practicing and sincere yet Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) said they will have little speck of sign of Islam on them? If a none Khariji did that he is would be counted amongst the pious but they barely had mark of Islam upon them after doing all that? They have what they have but they go out of Islam over other things which nullified their Islam. Your tears, prayers, Shahadah, fasting, and the love which you claim to have and the tears you claim to have shed all will be worthless because you are spokes-person and defender of the Kuffaar who insulted RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) and you are promoting these insulting books and statments as if they are according to Islam. This will nullify your good deeds and by Allah if you do not repent hell will be your dewelling place. You have made your good deeds worthless by your worse deeds because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) is reported to have said good deeds biddati are not accepted until he leaves his innovation. You are from the ahlul bidda and from ahlul kufr. [Note I classify bidda into Kufr and Shirk and Zalalah. My definition of Bidda is different from 'BARELWI' definition. I got brave came up with my own version of Bidda defintion.] So don't delude your self as the Khawarij deluded themselves with acts of piety and charity and worship focus on correcting your Aqeedah. Without correct aqeedah your entire actions will be rejected.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا