I Am Intrested In Islam

lightlamp4

تجویز کردہ جواب

Welcome to IslamiMehfil .

being 17 is not an issue i guess infact its a blessing from Allah azzwajal that you have this interest at such an early age.

Thanks to Allah who has guided you to search for the Truth . If you are honest in your intentions in sha Allah you will find it easy to understand and accept it.

You are most welcome to post your questions here and we will try to answer your queries. If it takes a little time please bear with us.

Regards,

Allah in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful

The word of Purity (kalma tayyabah) is  
Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah .

which means :

(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah, (and) Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the  messenger of Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the last of all Prophets there is no prophet after him and Quran is the final testament.

Thank Allah for the zest you have for finding the truth and getting closer to Allah . Remember Allah is the one who guides us all so very humbly pray Allah subhano watala to open up your heart and give you strength to submit to Him i-e revert to Islam which is the religion of our father Adam and Mother Hawwa (Eve) (peace be upon him and her)  and the religion that all the Prophets propagated (like: Adam , Noah(Noe or Noach), Ibraheem (Abraham) ,Daa'ood(David), Mosa(Moses) , I'sa (Jesus) and the last of all Prophets Muhammad - Peace and blessings be upon him and all Prophets).

Islam is the only way of salvation and getting closer to your Creator.

The word of tesitomony/bearing witness (kalma shahada) is,

* Ashahado An Laa ilaaha illal Laho Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahoo Wa Ash Hado Anna Mohammadan Abdo Hoo Wa Rasoolohoo .

which means

(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah , the One, (there is) no partner for Him. And I testify that certainly Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is His servant and His Messenger.  

Remember Allah is the one to guide us all to the way of success so we pray to Him to help us succeed in this world and hereafter.

The First chapter of Quran - Al Fatiha (The opening) is the heart beat of all the beleivers.

Translation of Al Fatiha (chapter 1)

All praise unto Allah, Lord of all the worlds. The most Affectionate, The Merciful.
Master of the Day of Requital. We worship You alone, and beg You alone for help.
Guide us in the straight path. The path of those whom You have favoured.
Not of those who have earned Your anger and nor of those who have gone astray.

Allah is the one who makes us strong He is the one the , only . there is no god except Allah..Allah is the creator everything else is creation and dependent on Allah He is the Independent.

As mentioned in the translation 3rd last chapter of Quran - Al I'khlas (The Purity)

Say you, He is Allah, the one. Allah the Independent, Care free.
He begot none' nor was He begotten. And nor anyone is equal to Him.

When you follow truth the enemies of truth try their hardes to misguide you and mislead you.Always Ask Allah's refuge from all those forces of dark.

The penultimate chapter of Quran - Al Falaq (The Daybreak) contains these prayers.

Translation of Al Falaq (chapter 113):

Say you, 'I take refuge with the Lord of Daybreak.From the evil of all creatures;
And from the evil of the darkening one when it sets.
And from the evil of those women who blow in the knots.
And from the evil of the envier when he envies me.

You will find out that many evil designs which satan whispers in your heart and what non beleivers murmur in your ear. Very humbly pray to Allah and ask His refuge from satan and every evil, as we are guided by Allah in the last chapter of Quran - An Naas (the Mankind)

Translation of An Naas (chapter 114):

Say you, I came in the refuge of the Lord of all mankind;
King of all. God of all.
From the evil of him who whispers evil designs in the heart and slinks away.
Those who whisper in the hearts of mankind.
Jinn and men

---------------

Moving forward you learn more and more about Islam, Read authentic translation of quran (namely Kanzul Iman ) ,learn and implement the islamic teaching in your day to day life with best of your efforts and ability . Message me in private about your location and i will try to find a local group of muslims , islamic center , mosque where you can go to further clear your mind, enrich your knowledge and getting closer and closer to Allah (the most merciful)

the prayer as mentioned in the context of my above post is making dua'a (asking Allah)

as i wrote above Allah is the one who guides us all. Pray to Him to guide you to the truth and make it easier for you to accept it wholeheartedly.

you can pray (make du'aa)  anywhere (clean) , in any language with loud voice or slow as you like just be very sincere, respectful and humble.

you also have to do your bits , research , ponder, learn about Islam , its teachings, basic rulings about day to day life and so on.

read my post above again and again. its concise but i have tried to cover your question (how to get closer to Allah the most merciful)

some more basic things u might find useful :

Not allowed :  indulging in extra marital relation, homosexuality,  staying unclean (body , clothes, place) , consumption of alcohol or any other kind of intoxication(weed and all such)  and eating what is not allowed to consume (Haram)

(bis)

اَلصَّلٰوةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَیْکَ یَا سَیِّدِیْ رَسُوْ لَ اللہِ

اشھد أن لا إلہ إلا اللہ وأشھد أن محمد عبدہ و رسولہ

(al) (al) (al)

Many thanks to Allah azzwajal that He made us Muslims and in the Ummah of His beloved Prophet peace and blessing be upon him.

Alhamdolillah our brother lightlamp4 has reverted to Islam. All praise to Allah (azw) , peace and blessings of Allah azzajal on our Prophet. (saw)  aamin.

I pray that his hearts gets brighter and stronger everyday and may Allah fills his heart with the love and respect of Prophet peace and blessings be upon him.. aamin

may Allah azzwajal keep him steadfast on Iman and save Him from every evil of this world and hereafter and all of us aaamin .. may Allah  (azw)  keep him happy, healthy , blessed , content and succesful in both the worlds aamin.. and all of us aamin..

Salam, hamare naye islami bhai ka duniyae Islami,habeeb ki gulami aur mehfile islami(ISLAMI MEHFIL) main bahot bahot istiqbal hai agar woh purane rukn hain to is dafa musalmaan hone ke naate bazamdeed aur khushamadeed Allah azzawajal aapke aur hamare imaan, mustafa jaan aur gause jeelaan ki muhabbato main izafa farmae Ameen azzawajalla wa salam be upoun him and may allah be pleased with him.

اَلصَّلٰوةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَیْکَ یَا سَیِّدِیْ رَسُوْ لَ اللہِ

اشھد أن لا إلہ إلا اللہ وأشھد أن محمد عبدہ و رسولہ

(al) (al) (al)

Many congratulations to all ;

The younger brother of lightlamp4 has also reverted to islam last night and his new name is Ahmad Raza

(ma)

may Allah azzwajal fill their heart with love of Allah azzwajal and the Prophet (saw)  , make them very strong and steadfast on Islam , keep them very happy and content in both the worlds  and save them from the evil designs of satan

Aamin..

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا