Truth About Kitab Ut-Tawheed’S Chapter: “Some People Of This Ummah Will Worship Idols.”

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 5 years later...

Truth Behind, Kitab at-Tawheed’s, Chapter: “Some People Of This Ummah Will Worship Idols.”

Introduction:

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab argued for possibility of Muslim Ummah falling into major Shirk and to establish the Muslim Ummah has already fallen into major Shirk. And to achieve this Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab dedicated a chapter [Chapter 23] in his book Kitab at-Tawheed titled: “Some people of this Ummah will worship idols.” Shaykh of Najd quotes: “… and the last hour will not come until the tribes of my people attach themselves to polytheists and tribes of my people worship idols.” Under the subsection benefits of the chapter, while referring to quoted prophetic words of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) Shaykh of Najd states: “The occurrence of his declaration that many followers of this Ummah will worship false deities (idols, statues etc.).” [Ref: Kitab at-Tawheed, Chap 23, Page 94] This indicates belief of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab; what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophesized in the Hadith has already occurred and is occurring in his life time.[1] As a result he considered the Muslims of his time as Mushrikeen and legalized the murder of anyone deemed to be Mushrik. This belief of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers is a major heresy because the primary evidence which he used is isolated from numerous other Ahadith which are on the same topic. Taking them into account reveals that it will be non-Muslim Arabs who will fall into idolatry after the blowing of fragrant musky wind which will take the life of all Muslims. Prior to blowing of the wind there will be no major Shirk in over-whelming majority of Muslims of Arabian Peninsula. Therefore the charge of Muslims of Arabia, Najd, Hijaz, Arid, taking stones, graves, trees, and saints as gods is without foundation. And charge of Muslims being guilty of worshiping these objects is baseless.

0.0 - Brief Account Of Kitab at-Tawheed’s Chapter Twenty-three:

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab quotes on page ninety-one: “Have you not seen those who received a portion of the Book; they believe in al-jibt and the at-taghoot (i.e. all false deities) and say regarding the disbelievers; they are more rightly guided than the believers (i.e. Muslims)?” [Ref: 4:51] It is followed by verse: “Say, “Shall I tell you of those who are in a worse position than this, in Allah’s sight? It is those whom Allah has cursed and has wreaked His wrath upon them and turned some of them into apes and swine, and worshipers of at-taghoot (i.e. false deities); theirs is a worse destination and they have wandered further astray from the Straight Path.” [Ref: 5:60] And then by following: “… when the people began disputing among themselves regarding them, they said, "Construct a building over their cave"; their Lord well knows them; those who dominated in this matter said, "We promise we will build a mosque over them." [Ref: 18:21] Then on page ninety-two Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab proceeds to quote the Hadith according to which Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) will imitate the Jews and Christian: “The Prophet said: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422]

0.1 - Objectives Of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab:

The objective of quoting the three verses followed by Hadith is to establish number of points in the mind of readers. The most important being; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fore-telling Muslims will emulate the ways of Jews and the Christians. With aid of three verses this point allows the reader to develop the idea of Muslims emulating Jews and Christians further. The first point that would be realized that Jews and Christians believe in al-Jibt (i.e. Shirk, magic, and idols) and at-Taghoot (i.e. the false gods) therefore the Muslims will believe in false idol-gods, magic, and fall into polytheism.[2] Second verse points to transformation of polytheistic Jews into apes and swines as punishment for worshiping idol-gods. Leading to understanding Muslims like Jews will take creation of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) as gods and will be punished through transformation as a group from Jews was punished. The final verse points to incident of companions of Kahf where the dominant group built a Masjid over the graves of companions of Kahf. Insinuating Muslims will
also build Masjids over the graves of Awliyah-Allah.[3]

0.2 - Shaykh al-Najd Cements Position That Muslims Will Worship Idols:

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab quotes the first part of Hadith starting from: “Allah the most exalted folded for me the earth so much so that I saw its easts and wests …” Ending it with: “… only as section of them will destroy another section and a section will take as prisoner another section.” He reference’s the Hadith to Imam Muslim (rahimullah). In actuality the Hadith is not found in Sahih al-Muslim in part or in full. Instead this Hadith is from Sunan of Imam Abu Dawood and speculation is that he deliberate attributed Hadith to Sahih of Imam Muslim (rahimullah) to embellish its standing. I cannot understand the direct relevance to the topic of: ‘Some people of this Ummah will worship idols.’ But the next section of the Hadith from Sunan Abu Dawood which he referenced to al-Barqani is relevant to the topic: ... will destroy another section, and a section will captivate another section. I am afraid about my community of those leaders who will lead astray. When the sword is used among my people, it will not be withdrawn from them till the Day of Resurrection, and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my people thirty great liars each of them asserting that he is (Allah's) prophet, whereas I am the Seal of the Prophets after whom (me) there will be no prophet; ..." [Ref: Abu Dawood, B30, H4239] This Hadith is quoted to support the interpretations; some elements of Muslim Ummah like the Jews, Christians will take others as Ilahs, worship them, build places of worship over their graves; and to dispel any doubt reader might have about the derived belief of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

1.0 - Misconstruing The Hadith Of Muslim Ummah Emulating People Of Book:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated: “The Prophet said: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said: "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said: "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422] Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s understanding of this Hadith is; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has foretold that Muslims will imitate the Jews and Christians of pre-Islamic era in religious belief.  The proof of this understanding is in the three verses he quoted because they refer to the actions and deeds of the Jews [and not to the Christians] of pre-Islamic era.[4] Using this methodology one can argue; Muslims will resemble the Jews and Christians of pre-Islamic era, in creed, morality, dress, language, cuisine. Theoretically speaking any verse of the Quran revealed regarding the Jews, or the Christians of pre-Islamic era can be used in the frame work of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and accuse the Muslims of being guilty of something repugnant.

1.1 - Demonstrating Shaykh al-Najd’s Methodology Results In Monstrosities:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “And because of their saying (in boast); "We killed Messiah Isa son of Maryam the Messenger of Allah." - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not.” [Ref: 4:157] In keeping with Wahhab’s methodology one can argue; the Muslims who were born centuries after Isa (alayhis salam) will say: “We killed Messiah Isa son of Maryam the Messenger of Allah.” Take it a step further, the immediate followers after the departure of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “We killed Muhammad son of Abdullah the Messenger of Allah.” This would greatly aid the Rawafidh and allow them to defame the companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “Then woe to those who write the book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby.” [Ref: 2:79] Just like the Jews wrote their book and attributed it to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) the Muslims wrote Quran with their own hands and said this is from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). And this would also aid the Rawafidh to slander the companions because the Rawafidh believe companions deliberately omitted the verses of Quran to deprived Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) to Khilafat and said this is the Quran from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Another verse of the Quran with another preposterous allegation against Muslims: “O people of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Isa son of Maryam was a Messenger of Allah and His Word, which He bestowed on Maryam and a spirit created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Trinity!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is One God, glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.” [Ref: 4:171] On the basis of this one may argue; Muslims will believe in Christian doctrine of Trinity: Father is God, Son is God, and Holy Spirit is God but not three gods, but one God. Stretching it even further Muslims will believe in their own version of Trinity: God is Allah, Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is son of Allah [therefore an Ilah partner], and Jibraeel (alayhis salam) is Allah, but these three are one Allah. All this demonstrates that using methodology of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab someone with bit of knowledge of Quran can accuse the Muslims of being guilty of anything which Jews and Christians were guilty of in pre-Islamic era.

1.2 - In-Accurate Methodology And Khariji Way Of Applying Verses On Muslims:

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab used verses of Quran revealed for non-Muslims to erect his argument against Muslims and he interpreted them in such way that they describe the Muslims. Hadhrat Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) had this to say about Khawarij: “... and the Mulhidun (heretical) after the establishment of firm proof against them: “And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' [9:115] And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers." [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawarij] This is not the methodology of Ahlus Sunnah but it is the methodology of the first apostates from Islam aka the Khawarij. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his Wahhabism is heir of a form of Kharijism.

2.0 – Basic Error Lead To Wrong Understanding Of … Emulating People Of Book:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated: “The Prophet said: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422] And this Hadith was misconstrued by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab to mean; Muslims will imitate the Jews and the Christians of pre-Islamic era. The Hadith talks about Muslims emulating the actions of Jews and Christians and not emulating the ways of the Jews who had died before the Islam.

2.1 - Correct Interpretation Of Prophetic Words From Prophetic Words:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: "You will follow the Sunan (i.e. ways) of those nations who were before you …” The companions enquired: "…"O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) confirmed it by asking rhetorical question: “He said, "Whom else?” Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) interpreted his words, ‘… nations who were before you …’, to means Jews and Christians. It would be stupid to insert the meaning of, ‘… nations who were before you …’ into the text of Hadith to mean following: ‘You will follow the Sunan (i.e. ways) nations of Jews and Christians who were before you.’ Keeping with the clarification of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) his statement: "You will follow the Sunan (i.e. ways) of those nations who were before you …” means: ‘You will follow the Sunan (i.e. ways) of Jews and Christians.’ Also the following words of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) indicate that Muslims will emulate the contemporary Jews and Christians: “Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them.” In other words Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not say Muslims will follow the ways of Jews and Christians of past but he said that Muslims will emulate the ways of Jews/Christians living with and alive during the lives of Muslims.

2.2 - Conclusion Shaykh’s Method Of Interpretation Is Invalid Khariji Method:

With these corrections the foundation of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s methodology of; coupling verses of Quran revealed about Jews and Christians of pre-Islamic era with the Hadith of Muslims emulating the ways of Ahlul Kitab; cannot be legitimate Islamic orthodox methodology. And it has been established this is the methodology of Khawarij they apply verses revealed for Kafirs upon Muslim.

2.3 - The Undeniable Correct Understanding Of Prophetic Words Demonstrated:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated Muslims will resemble both Jews and Christians like one arrow identically resembles the other. Therefore resemblance in theological belief and practice is impossible because Judaism as whole is monotheistic and Christianity is as whole polytheistic. Yet the Hadith states absolute resemblance with both: “… so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another.”  It makes no sense that a faction from amongst Muslims will hold to monotheism as well as Trinitarian polytheism simultaneously. Instead the resemblance stated by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): “… you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them.” Will be in Sunan (i.e. ways) of cuisine, dress, behavior, morality, language, festivals, secularism, distancing from religion, and lack of knowledge about holy scriptures and upon this both groups are united. It is demonstrable that both of these groups share with each other common culture, cuisine, dress, behavior, sense of morality, to some extent the language and festivals as well as lack of knowledge of their own scriptures and have distanced from their religion due to secularism. There is evidence that Muslims are gradually being Westernized to extreme extant evident by Muslims partaking in religious festivals of dominant Christian culture, traditionally which was no go area. Spread of Western culture has been too great that in many Muslims in Muslim countries have adopted the dress, cuisine, morality, behavior due to creeping secularism and lack of knowledge of Islam. This Hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) warns about this kind of imitation not the imitation in creed and religious practices and this is evident SO OBVIOUSLY and apparent to Muslims living in these modern times.

3.0 - Distortion Of Prophetic Saying Judgment Will Not Come Until My Ummah Worships Idols.

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab believed that members of Ahlus Sunnah are guilty of infidelity because Muslims excessively respect the Awliyah. Chapter nineteen of his book Kitab al-Tawheed is titled as: “Excessive dogma in the righteous persons is the root cause of infidelity of the mankind and its deviations from true religion.” Tile of chapter twenty reveals his another belief that if anyone supplicates to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) standing close to a grave of Wali then it is worship of the Wali of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): “The condemnation of the one who worships Allah at the grave of a righteous man and how then does this amounts to worship of the man. In heading of chapter twenty-one he states his belief that graves of Awliyah are idols as result of people invoking Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) at the graves: “Exaggeration in the graves of the righteous persons tends them to become idols worshipped besides Allah.” [5] And in chapter twenty-three he states: “Some people of this Ummah (nation) will worship idols.” This conclusively establishes in chapters; nineteen, twenty, twenty-one and in chapter twenty-three Muslims are the intended target. He believes those Muslims who; believe in miracles of Awliyah and honor them with words as well as behavior are guilty of disbelief. Or those Muslims who visit the graves of Awliyah and invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) means that Wali is being worshiped. Also it points to his belief; exaggerations of Muslims at the graves of Awliyah means that graves have become idols. In this context he writes: “Some people of this Ummah (nation) will worship idols.” And therefore the natural meaning of chapter would be; some Muslims of this Ummah will worship idols (i.e. graves of and  Awliyah). Note he writes worship at the graves of Awliyah means worship of Awliyah and exaggerations at the graves of Awliyah means grave become idols. This understanding fits nicely into chapter twenty-three’s saying; some people from this Ummah (i.e. Muslims) will worship al-Jibt and at-Taghoot  (i.e. idol-gods). Muslims will be transformed into animals for taking others as gods, Muslims will build Masajid on graves like Jews Christians have done. With this it can be soundly concluded that Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab’s intended target were his contemporary Arab Muslims and those who share with them belief and practice. To ensure that readers agree with his purposed thesis of Muslims worshiping the Awliyah and graves he quoted the Hadith to establish that it is possible for Muslims to fall into idol worship: “… Day of Resurrection, and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my people thirty great ..." Before I go on to explain the evidence which Shaykh al-Najd employed to build his case against Muslims I am going to break from my tradition and refute his understanding by contradiction.

3.1 - Muslims Of Arabian Peninsula Before Blowing Of Wind Free From Shirk:

Hadith to be quoted is crucial for understanding of following discussion and this Hadith will be comprehensively explained in section 4.0 to 4.5. So if you like refer to following section and then return and continue from where you left of. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained to Umm al-Momineen Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) how idol worship would return to his Ummah: “Aisha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse:" He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)" (ix:33), it implies that (this promise) is going to be fulfilled. Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] We learn from Hadith that Islam will dominate like Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) promised and as much as He wills. Then a cool sweet musky fragrant wind will be sent which will take life of all persons with spec of faith (i.e. Muslim) the remaining people would revert to religion of their fore-fathers. And this is reference to idol worship of al-Lat and al-Uzza. In other words reverting religion of fore-fathers (i.e. affirmation of Ilahiyyah for al-Lat, al-Uzza and their worship) would not take place before the blowing of wind. And the idol worship mentioned in Hadith which Shaykh al-Najd employed is very same post Islam/Muslims: “… Day of Resurrection and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my people thirty great ..."

3.2 - Prophet Of Allah On Muslim Ummah Before The Blowing Of Wind:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said:
It was narrated from Shaddad bin Aws that the Messenger of Allah said: “The thing that I fear most for my nation is associating others with Allah. I do not say that they will worship the sun or the moon or idols, but deeds done for the sake of anyone other than Allah, and hidden desires.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B37, H4205] This and other Ahadith make it clear that Muslims would not fall into major Shirk (i.e. affirmation of Ilahiyyah for creation and worship of it) but will fall into minor Shirk (i.e. performing deeds of worship for others beside Allah subanahu wa ta’ala).

3.3 – Worshipers Of Allah Residing In Arabian Peninsula Free Of Shirk:

In the language of Quran idol worship is synonym for Satan worship. Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) said to his father Azhar: “Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! Why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing?” [Ref: 19:42] By this he meant why you worship idols which cannot see or hear or benefit. The clear proof of Azhar worshiping idols is in another verse of Quran: Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error." [Ref: 6:74] And in the context of idol worship proven in chapter Maryam verse forty-two Prophet Ibrahim (alayhis salam) addressing Azhar states: "O my father! Worship not Satan: For Satan is a rebel against the most Gracious.” [Ref: 19:44] Another verse explicitly states calling upon female deities of Mushrikeen is akin to calling upon Satan: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him call but upon (i.e. yad'una) goddesses: They call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!” [Ref: 4:117] Dua is worship therefore calling upon, invoking, the female deities is an act of worship which is said in to be worshiping Satan. It can be seen that in the idiom, terminology of Quran Satan worship is idol worship. Keeping this fact in mind please proceed to read the Hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): "Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] If the Hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is interpreted in the light of Quranic evidence than the Hadith means; Satan has lost all hopes of worshippers would ever worship idols in the Arabian Peninsula. And implications of this are that Satan is demoralized hence he will not attempt to and manage to MISGUIDE THE MUSLIM UMMAH into idol-worship. And proof of this understanding is in the following section.

3.4 - Muslim Ummah Protected From major Shirk Before Blowing Of The Wind:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) assured; his Muslim Ummah would not associate idol-gods as partners of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything (with Allah after me) but I am afraid that you would be vying with one another (for the possession of) the treasures of the earth." [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5688] and same is stated in another hadith: "I am not afraid that you would associate anything with Allah after me, but I am afraid that you may be (allured) by the world and  ...” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5689] Also his statements in Ahadith imply; Muslims Ummah as whole will not worship idols after the death of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): “By Allah! I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death, but I am afraid that you will fight with one another for the worldly things." [Ref: Bukhari, B23, H428] "By Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah, but I am afraid that you will envy and fight one another for worldly fortunes." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H795] With these statement of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) the falsity of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s claim; Muslims are engaged in worship of idols (i.e. Awliyah and their graves), is established. The Muslim Ummah as whole is protected from worship of idols, graves, men, Kabah, the black stone fixed in one corner of Kabah and everything else that can be worshipped. Note Wahhabis make Taweel of prophetic words; concerning you that you, that you would associate, that you will worship; in order to justify their charge of Shirk and response to this Taweel can be read in footnote.[6]

4.0 – All Important Hadith And All Important Questions And Answers:

Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab established his case against the Muslims of Arabian Peninsula based on his Khariji methodology of interpreting the verses revealed about Mushrikeen in a such a way that they describe the Muslims. To further support his deviant position he quoted following Hadith: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." Now the objective would be to establish with Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to whom the Hadith refers and what the idols are? Once the identity of the idols is established then automatically the questions: Were the Ahlus Sunnah of Arabian Peninsula worshiping others beside Allah? Can the Hadith be applied upon Muslims of Arabian Peninsula, or on Muslims living other parts of world? Can the Awliyah-Allah and their graves be deemed idols according to Hadith in discussion or not? Only then these questions can be answered satisfactorily. Without further delay let us get straight to the point.

4.1 - Prophetic Saying Judgment Not To Come Until Ummah Worships Idols:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." In other Ahadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained who would worship what: "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the women of the tribe of Daus would be seen going round Dhil al-Khalasa (for worship) and Dhil al-Khalasa is a place in Tabala, where there was a temple in which the people of the tribe of Daus used to worship the idol." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6944] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold the Arabs worshiping Lat, Uzza: “'Aisha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and Uzza. I said: Allah's Messenger …” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] So the interpretation of  Prophetic statement is; the last hour will not come until the tribes of Daws worships their patron idol-god and worship Lat and Uzza returns to Arabian Peninsula. Therefore following Hadith, one crucial to our discussion, cannot be legitimately interpreted in such a way that it is applied to belief and practices of Muslims and cannot be used to justify that the Awliyah and their graves as idols. The Hadith quoted by Shaykh al-Najd is not proof of Muslims worshiping graves/Awliyah. In fact it is not even evidence which definitively proves that Muslims will worship idols. Evidence from Ahadith establishes that events of following Hadith and related to it will take place in a period when Islam and Muslims will be no more: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols."

4.2 -Major Shirk In Arabian Peninsula After Death Of Muslims And Blowing Of Wind:

When Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) heard Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) say: “'Aisha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] She quoted the verse: : "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)." [Ref: 9:33] Then she said in manner of seeking clarification: “… it implies that is going to be fulfilled.”  [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945]Then Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only …” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] This cool musky fragrant wind will take the life of all those with spec of Iman in their hearts, according to another Hadith life of every Muslim, and another makes addition of every Momin: “... wind which will be fragrant like musk and whose touch will be like the touch of silk; (but) it will cause the death of all (faithful) persons, not leaving behind a single person with an iota of faith in his heart. Then only the worst of men will remain to be overwhelmed by the Hour. ” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] “… and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.” [Ref: Muslim, B041, H7015] “… and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Momin and every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.” [Ref: Muslim, B041, H7015,
here] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) further foretold that after the death of every single Muslim and Momin the remaining will revert to religion of their forefathers as: “… only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] And in light of this explanation it becomes clear that it would not be Muslim Ummah who would revert to religion of their fore-fathers but it will be Kafirs living in Arab Kafirs of Arabian Peninsula and they will revert to religion of their fore-fathers and worship their ancestral idol-gods. And in previous section I have already established which idols these are. This best and most authentic explanation of following prophetic words: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." It is worth pointing out that Wahhabis interpret, my Ummah, to mean, my Muslim Ummah, yet the fact is this Hadith cannot be referring to his Muslim Ummah but to his Arab Qawm. In this Hadith word Ummah is used in meaning of Qawm (i.e. nation).[7] And evidence establishes it will be Arabs who would worship the idols of their forefathers.

4.3 - Return Of Major Shirk To Arabian Peninsula After Islam:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) informed Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) that: “It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] Prophet’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) this explanation when put into the context of following establishes a exception for his this statement: “… the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (i.e. him by worshiping idols) in the peninsula of Arabia, …” [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] In other words; the Satan has lost all hopes of worshippers would ever worship idols in the Arabian Peninsula before the blowing of wind. After the blowing of wind women of tribe of Daws will worship their patron idol Dhil al-Khalasa and Arabs generally would revert to worship of al-Uzza and al-Lat. And Satan is inciting the Arabs to eradicate all Islam related heritage and encouraging them to fund archeological excavations to find remnants of pre-Islamic era idol-gods which I believe will encourage post Islam/Muslim Arabs to revert to religion of their ancestors. Returning to the subject at hand. Untrained person may view the content of Hadith-6945 and Hadith-6752 as contradictory but in reality there is no contradiction. Hadith-6752 is before the wind during which Muslims will be alive. And Hadith-6945 is about a period when Muslims would be dead. Also Hadith-6752 states worshippers (i.e. Muslim worshippers of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala) would not Satan i.e.  would not engage in idol worship and it does not negate Kafirs worshipping idol-gods in Arabian Peninsula: “… the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (i.e. him by worshiping idols) in the peninsula of Arabia, …” [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] Proving that major Shirk in Muslim Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prior to blowing of the wind is not possible. Yet Shaykh of Najd and his minion Wahhabis accused the Jammah, the Sawad al-Azam … of major Shirk and followers of this Khariji apostasy continue to do so throughout the world.

Conclusion:

The following statement of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was about the non-Muslim Arabs reverting to worship of Dhil al-Khalasa, al-Lat, and al-Uzza after the blowing of wind which would cause the death of all Muslims when this is to occur: “… Day of Resurrection, and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols.[8] There will be among my people thirty great ...” This Hadith was not and it can not be about the beliefs of Muslims who would live before the blowing of wind. Nor it can be about Awliyah of the Muslim Ummah or their graves. Yet Shaykh of Najd intended to convey to the readers that this Hadith describes the actions of Muslims who have taken Awliyah and their graves as idols just as it was prophesized by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).[9] And based on his twisted interpretations of verses of Quran and Ahadith he said what was prophesized about his Ummah worshiping idols has already occurred and continues to occur. It is clear Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab misrepresented/misdirected the statement of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to mean something which it was not intended for. Not only Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab misconstrued the verses of Quran using Khariji methodology of interpreting the verses of Quran revealed regarding disbelievers in such a way; it described believers. He is guilty of a new reprehensible innovation because he misconstrued the Hadith which was about the non-Muslim Arabs, who would survive the Muslims, and interpreted it in such a way that it described the believers. The second reprehensible innovation[10] which stemmed from this chapter is interpreting the idols of following Hadith to mean Awliyah and their graves: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." In actuality prophetic statement was about specific tribe as well as specific idols and specific Ummah, Qawm, nation (i.e. Arab).

Wama Alayna Ilal Balagh ul-Mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was born in Central Arabian region of Najd in the village of Uyainah. A biographer of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab describes the condition of Muslims living in Najd: “In those days, the people of Najd were badly indulged in polytheistic deeds and un-Islamic practices. They were completely overwhelmed with polytheism. The graves, trees, stones, caves, evil spirits and insane persons were regarded as deities. The baseless stories and tales were ascribed to them to manifest their excellence. The wordily Ulamah too had misguided them for the fulfillment of their materialistic lust. The soothsayers and magicians were having their influence over the society. None could dare challenge their holds on the commoners. Same condition was prevailing in both Makkah and al-Madinah. Yemen was also in the same line. Polytheism, erection of structures on the graves, seeking refuge and assistance of the dead, saints, and Jinns were the common religious features.” [Ref: Kitab at-Tawheed, Page 10] Note no attempt is made to conceal the actual belief of Wahhabis. The biographer explicitly states that Muslims were guilty of taking; stones, trees, graves, caves, evil spirits as gods and this is how the founder and the author of Kitab at-Tawheed saw the Muslims as well. Wahhabism was reactionary movement to this alleged Shirk of Muslims with objective to revive Tawheed.

- [2] The Muslims in the time of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, or before him, or after him, in Arabian Peninsula, or out side of it, no where have taken; trees, graves, stones, saints, or anything else as gods nor they worship anything as such. Instead this is the belief of Ahlus Sunnah; anyone who believes a creation is part of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), or partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) as an Ilah or Rabb, or worships a object, may it be grave, Kabah, man, woman, Jinn, Fairy, or anything else; such a person is Mushrik. The Ahlus Sunnah teaches; Ilah is the One and the Only, and Rabb is One and the Only: Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) the One and the Only Ilah. And none is to be worshipped except Him.

- [3] According to scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah it is Haram to build a Masjid on a grave, and it is also Haram make a grave inside Masjid. We do not make grave of anyone inside the Masjid rather this is practice of Rawafidh, Jews, and Christians. Wahhabiyyah antagonize against Ahlus Sunnah on this issue due to over-zealousness, and limited knowledge, and intellect. Foolish folk of Najd deem any grave made inside a building as Masjid. Even construction of a building over grave is considered as Masjid by these Wahhabiyyah. One individual argued with me that the architecture is the most important part of Masjid. So I took him to a local Masjid and showed him around. Readers should take note it was an ordinary house with writing out side to indicate it is being used as Masjid. Also the interior was converted to facilitate performing of Salah. Then enquired are you satisfied that it is Masjid and he replied yes he is. So I said architecture of your house from outside is same as this Masjid. Then I questioned: Would it be fair to state on the basis of similarity of architecture; you Wahhabi’s have sexual relationship with your wives in your Masajid? I continued: Blessed grave of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was made in the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) by companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). If architecture was the determining criteria for Masjid then how much different was her house from the houses around her? He replied the Prophets are to be buried where they die and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) died in the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) therefore he was buried in it. My response was: I can agree that Prophets are buried where they die but the Hadith doesn’t say Prophets are buried in the building where they die and building has to remain intact. If by making a grave in a building and giving it an architecture which resembles a Masjid makes a building a Masjid then on the basis dome-less Masjid Nabvi companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) were the first one to start this ‘evil’ innovation. And this ‘evil’ innovation was maintained by the four Khulafa whom Sunnah we are instructed to follow. Surely if practice of building grave inside building was evil then the Sahabah and the Khulafah would have demolished the house of Hazrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) leaving only the grave. Therefore burying a dead inside a building, or architect does not make it a Masjid. Had this been so the companions would not left the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) standing. The companions knew Ahadith condemning Jews and Christians for constructing over the graves of and inside their places of worship. It was then I told him that Masjid is determined by number of points: its Qibla direction, the intention with which it was constructed, its designation as Masjid, and finally offering of Salah inside it. Even though architecture has widely become one of the distinguishing feature of Masjid but it is not defining factor. The straight path can’t be poured into heart of a person. It can only be reasoned and explained, and he didn’t listen enough, nor thought about what was said to him therefore I was unable to convince him.

- [4] The actual evidence (i.e. 4:51, 5:60, 18:21) presented refers to the Jews only. And it is to be seen how Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers believe Muslims will fallow the ways of Christians. If Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) permits you will read, my account and, demonstration of Muslims following Christian side of coin.

- [5] If this concept is believed then based on the verse of Quran anyone who is ‘worshiped’ according to Wahhabism would be destined to hell: “Certainly you (disbelievers) and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are (but) fuel for Hell! (Surely), you will enter it." [Ref: 21:98] And if someone was to worship Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and worship his heavenly grave, then grave and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) both would be idols whose final destination would be hell. Generally anyone or anything that is worshipped would be idol in light of this principle hence destined to end in hellfire.

- [6a] The Wahhabi’s argue the words you in following parts of Ahadith was used about the companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) therefore it cannot mean Muslims that came after them: "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything (with Allah after me)…” ”I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death …” There are two possible answers for this point of the Wahhabi’s. The popular method amongst the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah is to establish; alayqum can be inclusive of all Muslims. To achieve this they quote Ahadith where the word alayqum has been used but it is inclusive of all Muslims and not just the immediate followers. In here the following two Ahadith are being quoted: “After I am gone, you will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the path of the rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it. And beware or newly-invented matters, for every innovation is a going astray.'” [Ref: Ibn Majah, Chap 1, H42] “You must then follow my Sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.”  [Ref: Abu Dawud, B40, H4590] It is agreed by the opponents of Ahlus Sunnah; alayqum is inclusive of all Muslims in this Hadith: You must then follow my Sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs.” and not just inclusive of Sahabah. So technically based on the usage of word alayqum one cannot legitimately exclude the Muslims from protection offered in following Ahadith: "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you that you would associate anything (with Allah after me)…” ” I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah after my death …” Instead there is proof based on the Ahadith which encourage following of Sunnah that alayqum is used to mean all the Muslims not just the companions. Therefore it can be safely argued that Muslim Ummah as whole is protected from associating partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) as well as worshiping idols besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Textually there is no reason to exclude the all the Muslims from any of these Ahadith.

- [6b] Reason for being this specific about companions is the creed of Wahhabiyyah; Muslims are/were engaged in worship of trees, saints, graves, fairies, and Jinn. And to hold to this creed of Wahhabiyyah they are forced to restrict generality of these Ahadith to a specific time and people. It would be better for them to re-evaluate the principles of determining major Shirk [which lead them to conclude Muslims are guilty of major Shirk] and their beliefs in light of Quran and Ahadith then to resort to selective interpretation to maintain their creed. Or at the very least be consistent with the methodology and interpret every occurrence of alayqum to be addressing companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) exclusively without including Muslims after them. In other words where ever Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has encouraged good, forbade evil, gave advice, using the word alayqum in presence of companions such alayqum should be interpreted exclusively for companions present or companions in general. If Wahhabi understanding of alayqum was consistently applied to every occurrence of alayqum then the result would be major Fitnah. To illustrate the point consider the fallowing hadith: “You (my companions) must then follow my Sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs.” Making of alayqum specific to would result in the command of following his Sunnah being specific to his companions and not those who come after them. Hence there would be no obligation for those who come after them to fallow any Sunnah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and therefore no one would. We must adhere to generality until there is evidence of definitive Takhsees.

- [6c] Prophetic (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): “… the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (i.e. him by worshiping idols) in the peninsula of Arabia [before the blowing of wind] …” The statements Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) can be interpreted to mean; he does not fear that believing Arabs of Arabian Peninsula would associating partners with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) or worshiping idols. And the Hadith of I am not afraid can be interpreted in the following:  "...by Allah, I am not afraid concerning you [the Muslims of Arabian peninsula] that you [the Muslims of Arabian peninsula] would associate anything (with Allah after me)…” ” I am not afraid that you [the Muslims of Arabian peninsula] will worship others along with Allah after my death, …” Misguided notion that Muslims have fallen into Shirk was the main cause of Shaykh al-Najd’s antagonism against the members of Ahlus Sunnah living in Arabian Peninsula. Even this specific interpretation would refute the charge of Muslim Ummah of Arabian Peninsula falling into major Shirk because these negate possibility of Arab Muslims falling into major Shirk after the death of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And due to the exact similarity in creed of non-Arab Ahlus Sunnah with Arabian Ahlus Sunnah it can be safely argued; all the members of Ahlus Sunnah world wide are free from major Shirk; associating god-partners with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and worshiping anyone other then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).

- [7] Wahhabis may argue that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) used the words ‘my Ummah’ in the Hadith therefore it must mean; my Muslim nation. Note Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said about those who would survive after the death of Muslims: “… and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] The hadith of Ummah worshiping idols was interpreted in the light of other Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And it was established beyond the shadow of the doubt; the intended idols were of Dhil al-Khalasa, Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and return of their worship was sign of judgment day. Hence those non-Muslim Arabs who would worship these idols would be returning to the religion of their polytheistic forefathers. Therefore words ‘my nation’ does not mean ‘my Muslim nation’ but rather mean ‘my non-Muslim Arab nation’. In other words the statement of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) means: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah (i.e. Arabs) attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my [non-Muslim Arab] nation worship idols."

- [8] After the death of every Muslim, the remaining disbelievers of Arabian Peninsula would be the worst type of humans according to criteria of religion of Islam: “… and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] “... Wind which will be fragrant like musk and whose touch will be like the touch of silk; (but) it will cause the death of all (faithful) persons, not leaving behind a single person with an iota of faith in his heart. Then only the worst of men will remain to be overwhelmed by the Hour.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4721] These worthless Arab infidels will be visited by Satan in form of man and he say: “Then the Satan would come to them in human form and would say: Don't you respond?” To which they Arab disbelievers would enquire: “And they would say: What do you order us?” Then Satan would give them command to worship idols: “And he would command them to worship the idols, but in spite of this, they would have abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives. Then the trumpet ...” [Ref: Muslim B 41, H 7023] And they would obey him and worship idols despite this they will live comfortable satisfied lives and then destruction of judgment will be brought upon them.

- [9] A Wahhabi may argue that he was merely establishing the possibility of major Shirk amongst Muslims. There are number of points worth noting: i) To establish possibility of Shirk of Muslim Ummah he employed a Hadith which wasn’t about Muslim Ummah. To establish such possibility he needed to employ Hadith which establishes possibility that Muslim Ummah can and will fall into major Shirk. ii) Shaykh wrote: “The occurrence of his declaration that many followers of this Ummah will worship false deities (idols, statues etc.).” [Ref: Kitab al-Tawheed, Darus Salam, Date 1996, by Shaykh al-Najd, Page96]He believes what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophesized by saying following is actually taking place: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." Now if he was merely establishing the possibility of major Shirk in Muslim Ummah then why would he based on the Hadith state; what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has prophesized has occurred? Because he is not attempting to establish possibility of major Shirk in Muslim Ummah but he is establishing major Shirk was/is taking place in Muslim Ummah. There is no other reason then this. He considered the Awliyah and their graves as idols because the Muslims were attending their graves and supplicating to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) which he considers as a exaggeration. This act of supplicating Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) near a grave of Wali in his logic would negate the worship of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and instead morph it into worship of the graves as well as Awliyah: “The condemnation of the one who worships Allah at the grave of a righteous man and how then does this amounts to worship of the man. And he titled one of his chapters as: “exaggeration in the graves of the righteous persons tends them to become idols worshipped besides Allah.” Note in wrote supplication at the grave of righteous man morphs that supplication into worship of that righteous man and this is also an act of exaggeration according to Shaykh of Najd. And these things were taking place in demented mind of Shaykh al-Najd. iii) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols." Shaykh al-Najd wrote what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophesized has taken place: “The occurrence of his declaration that many followers of this Ummah will worship false deities (idols, statues etc.).” [Ref: Kitab al-Tawheed, Darus Salam, Date 1996, by Shaykh al-Najd, Page96] If we compute all the events that were to transpire before prophesy was to be fulfilled, and take into account what Shaykh al-Najd said about prophetic words. Then neither Shaykh al-Najd, nor his Wahhabi minions, I, entire Ahlus Sunnah, and all other sects, none of us are Muslims, because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) has caused the death of every Muslims and Momins, at very least three-hundred years ago. If Shaykh al-Najd understood the entire Hadith and its implications then I can say he delivered the MOTHER OF ALL TAKFIRS, just like his delinquent prodigy of India, Shaykh Ismail Dehalvi, curse of Allah be upon him,
here.

- [10] Regarding reprehensible innovations Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said:  “...He who did any act for which there is no sanction from our behalf, that is to be rejected.” [Ref: Muslim, B18, H4267] He is reported to have said about innovations: “… He who innovates things in our affairs for which there is no valid (reason) (commits sin) and these are to be rejected.” [Ref: Muslim, B18, H4266] “…"If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected." [Ref: Bukhari, B49, H861] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said about the innovators like Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, their innovations, and those who follow the innovations: “And whoever introduces an innovation that is acted upon, will have a burden of sins equivalent to that of those who act upon it, without that detracting from the burden of those who act upon it in the slightest.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah,  Chap1, H209] “If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation … he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people." [Ref: Dawood, B39, H4515] The cursed innovators have been informed: “’Allah will not accept any fasting, prayer, charity, Hajj, Umrah, Jihad, or any other obligatory or voluntary action from a person who follows innovation. He comes out of Islam like a hair pulled out of dough.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, Chap 1, H 49] Result of this is the cursed innovators and those who follow innovations are destined for hell: “… ‘Whomsoever Allah guides none can lead him astray, and whomsoever Allah sends astray none can guide. The truest of the words is the book of Allah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). The worst of things are those that are newly invented; every newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance leads to the fire. Then he said …” [Ref: Nisai, Chap 22, H1579] Hence Kitab at-Tawheed’s author Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab is a Mubtadi (i.e. innovator of evil) and therefore destined to hell-fire.

-------------------------------------------
Formatting And Content Improved.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا