Analysis Of Hadith; Muslims Fallowing Jews, Christians And Verse Of; Most Believe Not Except With Shirk.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

While browsing youtube to reasearch in depth the Khariji belief of Muslims worshiping idols. I stumbled upon the video of Maulvi Ishaq where he discussed his Wahhabi sects belief of, Muslims worshiping graves. He states, all the effort to promote Tawheed and eradicate [major] Shirk from Muslims would be in vain if Ahle Sunnat’s evidence against his sects belief is not satisfactorily explained. He was refering to words of Prophet (sallalalhu alayhi was’sallam); he is not afraid of Muslims associating partners others with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).[1] He also quoted the hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam); the day of judgement will not come until tribes of my Ummah worship idols[2] and commented that just as we are in difficult position in light of your evidence you too should have to explain our [Wahhabi] evidence.

In the comment section Khadam left a brief reply[3] in the hope of inspiring someone to seek clarification. The brother who uploaded the video replied[4] to my comment stating; Prophet (sallalalahu alayhi was’sallam) has stated, my Ummat will commit Shirk, and my Wahhabi brother capitalized the words MERI UMMAT to indicate explicitness evidence that Ummat will Shirk. He preceded to question; will these people be part of Ummat or not part of Ummat and ended with request for clarification. There is factual error in his statement the hadith does not say MY UMMAT will committ Shirk but it says; tribes of my Ummat will worship idols. Note the change of meaning from entire Ummat to tribes within Ummah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). I responded to the brother in the comment section addressing his points in detail[5] but without quoting any evidence for my understanding. Hence Khadam sent him links of artilces which discuss the evidences in detail with the hope and requested him to refer the issue to a Wahhabi ahlul ilm to refute the content of articles and brother replied with the message below[6].

Wahhabi Brothers Reply:

Dear brother,

As salam o alaikium, it was a great pleasure to see my brother's messege in my inbox.  Thank you for your concern brother Muhammad Ali. Brother its quite similiar that you have been researching on islamic issues as i used to when i was at the age of 17 now i'm 32.

I believe nothing goes is wrong if we have difference of opinions. This is in fact state of mind how it comprehends. If we glance our 4 aaima karam, Abu Hanifa, Malik, Shaf'iee and Ahamd bin Hanbal (rahmahumallahaley) they had different opinions contrary. For instance Quran's ayat; “Aulaa Mastam'ma Un Nisaa" aur jab tum aurtoon ko choo'o,  on this ayat Imam Shafi takes literally, if someone touches woman he has to do Ghusl, but Imam Abu Hanifa differes, he says, TOUCH doesnt mean litreally touch it means having intercourse with spouse. Now the question is, can we put fatwa on Shafi or on Abu Hanifa (ra) that either of them is ignorant! NO, we cannot this is their understanding and both have strong plea, contention and proof.

So dear brother if you have different opinion why Should I disrespect you? Maybe you have better understanding than I have you might have strong senses to understand the substance. Intellectual people do not fight, rather they render their views, whoever of them have strong contentions would automatcally be valued. Comming to the topic, brother, what I learned about shirk is, RasoolAllah sallallau alayhi was’sallam anticipations anticipated Shirk. 1)  He said "meri ummat par tamam halat bani israeel jesy ayenge qadam ba qadam meri ummat bani israeel ki perwi kary gi" (bukahri) I ask you a question , didn't Bani israeel do Shirk? Secondly brother, Quran is more authentic than ahadees, in Surah Yusuf ayat 106 Allah says; "yeh log eman nahi laty magr kisi na kisi nau ka shirk karty hove" and word shirk is also used in soorah jasia; "aye nabi ap ne dekha nahi us shkhs ko jo apny nafs ko poojta hai"

Hope we'll have a Ilmi discussion brother
As salam o lakaium.

Adressing General Content Of Wahhabi Brother:

My brother, your tolerance of difference of opinion is commendable and indeed it is we Muslims should be tolerant of each others opinions which are in realm of valid ikhtilaf. You have referenced the differences between the Imam of the four madhabs and rehetoricaly questioned; “… can we put fatwa on Shafi or on Abu Hanifa (ra) that either of them is ignorant!” Before I reply to your rehetorical questioning it is best that the difference between Imams is adressed. The issue which you have brought up is valid form of difference of opinion because the verse of Quran does not explicitly indicate sexual touch and does state a explicit touch. Nature of Quran is jawami al kalim meaning short with comprehensiveness of meaning. Based on this my understanding of verse is; wudu is invalidated by sexual touch as well as regular touch but being muqallid of Imam Abu Hanifa (rahimullah alayhi ta’ala) I adhere to his madhab. Coming to your rehetorical statement. I agree that we cannot charge these Imams of heresy, or innovation, or being ignorant of Quran and Sunnah. These four Imams were Mujtahideen and even there errors in Ijtihad are reward worthy according to the hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) but this does not mean they are above justified criticism. Also note their ikhtilaf was on fiqhi juzzi’at (i.e. fiqhi details) and these differences are not fundamental to ones creed.

Our difference is fundamental in nature, it’s of Islam or Kufr. If you are correct with your understanding then; we the Ahle Sunnat are idol worshipers, grave worshipers, saint worshipers, in other words we are guilty of major Shirk becaue we worship others beside Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). That means in your creed I and the those who follow the creed of Ahle Sunnat are Mushrik and a Mushrik is a Kafir who associates a partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Technically a Mushrik is worst then a Kafir. In fact, according to the sect which you fallow; we the Ahle Sunnat are not only Mushrikeen, we are worst then the Mushrikeen of Arabia, who lived in the time of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam); “The fourth principle is; that the mushrikeen of our time are worse in their shirk  than the mushrikeen who came before. This is because those who came before committed shirk during times of ease and made their worship purely for Allaah during times of difficulty.” [Ref: Qawaid Al Araba, by Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab] Now if the understanding of Ahle Sunnat is correct and your understanding is wrong. Then anyone who accuses the members of Ahle Sunnat of being idol worshipers, grave worshipers, Mushrikeen or Mushrikeen worse then Mushrikeen of Arabia, is a disbeliever because unjustified takfir returns to one has accused another of kufr.

Like on all the issues of creed on this issue of Muslim worshiping idols there is no possibility of valid difference of opinion, there is only one correct opinion and other is batal, end off. We cannot argue for the possibility of valid ikhtilaf in matters of creed. Imagine, someone deduces from this verse and believes that Iblees was an angel: “And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud, and was one of the disbelievers.” [Ref: 2:34] Another person who takes another verse of Quran and believes Iblees was a Jinn: “Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam." They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny…” [Ref: 18:50] Woud this be valid difference of opinion or you do you believe it to be issue of Islam or Kufr? Its an issue of Islam or Kufr nothing less and due to this fact we will have to reconcile the two verses in a fashion they present a single meaning and cannot term it valid difference of opinion.

Brother, criticising ones understanding of Quran or Hadith in no way insinuates disrespect of an individual and by you criticising what has been written you do not disrespect me. If criticising work of another to point out the faults, errors, is disrespect then who is more disrespectful then the firqa Wahhabiyyah of subcontinent? As long as we remain within the boundary of respect, and we do not resort to abuse, then we criticise each others research without warranting disrespect. Importantly criticism of a righteous Muslim is not to humiliate, disrespect his opponent but a righteous Muslim criticises his Muslim brother or sister with intention that his criticism will be means of guidance for his erring brother or sister. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: “The worst of things are those that are newly invented; every newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance leads in the Fire.” [Ref: Nisa’I,  B19, H1579] This misguidance of believing that Muslims are guilty of major Shirk, worshiping idols, graves is an innovation in creed which will land the believers into hellfire. Has a Muslim, I seek for my self the gardens of paradise, I wish for my self, the best in dunya and in aakhira. How could I as a Muslim, not wish for another Muslim what I wish for my self, when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) has said: “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother" or he said "for his neighbor, what he loves for himself." [Ref: Tirmadhi, B1, H66] And I criticise with intention that Allah (subhanhu wa ta’ala) guide you as he guided me to correct understanding of the issue which we dispute about.

You Will Follow The Ways Of Jews And Christians:

You quoted the hadith of; “The Prophet said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them."  The companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) questioned: "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" To which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) replied: "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422] In this hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) interpreted the underlined words: You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you …” to mean Jews and Christians. Therefore the hadith  literally means; you will follow the ways of Jews and Christians. The significance of this is that hadith does not talk about immitating the deeds of past Jews and Christians but the Jews and Christians living in our time. More importantly take note that hadith says we the Muslims will follow the ways of Jews and Christians completely. Now if hadith means that we will immitate the Jews and Christians in religious beliefe then its impossible because Christianity as whole is polytheistic [but does have monotheistic sects] and Judaism as whole is monotheistic [but did have one sect believed in Uzair to be son of God]. Therefore as Muslims we cannot hold fallow the creed of two religions as described in the hadith because they are diametric opposites.

The hadith states we will fallow both Jews and Christians extremely, how extremely read the words your self: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." This hadith indicates, complete, absolute, fallowing without questioning, without giving thought to our actions. Question is are we immitating the Jews and Christians as indicated in the hadith in religious beliefe? Shortest answer to this is, no we are not. The polytheistic Jews in past made golden calf and worshipped it. Have we immitated them and fashioned for our self a golden calf and are we worshipping it? Jews in past, believed Uzair was son of God. Do we believe Uzair is son of God? Or do we believe Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) us son of Allah? Coming to Christians, Christians believe Jesus is son of God and if we were immitating them hand by hand span then should we also not be believing Jesus is son of God or atleast Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) is son of God? Christians believe; for there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Father is God, Son is God, Holy Spirit is God but not three gods the One God. Do we the Muslims believe in Allah as the Father? Or do we the Muslims believe, the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God? Do we the Muslims believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) as the God, or Jibraeel (alayhis salam) as the God? If we were to immitate the Jews and Christians in religious belief then my question is; have we fulfilled what the hadith states? Before you answer this question let me remind you once again what the hadith states: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them.” This hadith points to total, absolute, unquestioning adherance to the ways of Jews and Christians not some wishy washy adherance to their ways.

Even if this hadith is also about creedal immitation then atleast these signs of Muslims adopting Jews, Christian believes have not appeared yet. Presupposing in some loose sense the hadith can mean, Muslim will worship the idols or committ major Shirk like the Jews and Christians. Then this hadith would be, the type of hadith which increases in intensity as times passes. Meaning more and more qualities of Jews, Christians will be immitated until the Muslims begin to adopt Christian, Jewish, doctrines and by doing this they will eventually either become Jews or Christians depending on whose creed they have adopted. Even if the hadith did not intend such extreme immitation then atleast it can be said; the Muslim of past and present era so far have not fallen into major Shirk. Nor are the Muslims worshipping idols of Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Dhi Al Khalasa. Therefore the only likely condidates who can fulfill this aspect of extreme immitation will be the remaining Kafir Arabs who would have survived the blowing of wind. After which no Muslim would have survived and these Arabs would revert to the polytheistic religion of their forefathers and more specificly worship of Al-Lat, Al-Uzza as well as Dhi Al Khalasa. I firmly believe, for good reason, that the hadith of Muslims immitating Jews, Christians in loose sense means; idol worship or major shirk, is too far fetched. Hence anything based on this premise by default is far fetched because the hadith states extreme immitation of Jews, Christians: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another." Returning of Arabs to the polytheistic religion of their forefathers is in no way extreme immitation of Jews or Christians indicated in the hadith.

You would have probally noted that I have not specified a group or sect or a region for the hadith but I have kept it in general meaning refering to all Muslims, it was for good reason. Before I go on to explain the hadith, it is fundamentally important that a essential aspect of the hadith is explained without which detractors of Ahle Sunnat may not truly grasp the enormity of their charge. The words of the hadith indicate that this hadith is for all Muslims and not just a particular sect or region. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) stated: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another." This english ‘before you’ and Arabic ‘qablukum’ is inclusive of all Muslims and not restricted to a sect region. In other words when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you ….” it refers to all the Muslims, from the companions to the Muslims of present era. Meaning, all the Muslims will fallow the ways, the sunan, of Jews as well as the Christians, blindly, unquestionably and unabatingly. So Mr Sufi you as well as the Salafi and everyone else, will be emulating the sunan of Jews and Christians according to the hadith. And clearly we the Muslims are not following the religious creed of the Jews and Christians. Therefore I purpose the hadith does not refer to Muslims emulating the religious creed of Jews or Christians. Instead it points to something else and this something else is so clear to see that no sane individual will question it.

We the Muslims as whole and gradually it will be the whole Ummah, as the wealth sweeps across the earth. We all will fallow the ways, the collective social, cultural, moral values of the Jews and the Christians in coming era.Signs of which we the Muslims can see in our life time. The traditional dress of Muslims in Muslim countries has been replaced with jeans and shirt. The respected language and standard of education is where the graduate is able to speak English. We eat, sleep, walk, talk, think, aspire, desire, to be everything which the Jews and the Christians are in their social, cultural values. We the Muslims as whole approve and support the implimention of kufr democratic system on our lands but we fear as the Jews, Christians fear the laws of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). We the Muslims as whole are willing to fight and die for the right to be ruled for democratic government just as the Jews and Christians are willing to fight for this system but for Islamic law to be implimented upon the land of Muslims we wouldn’t move a finger. Jews as well as the Christians have Beauty Contests and contestants. Wearing skimpiest of dresses parading their bodies as if whore is being auctioned and our sinful Muslim sisters are parading their bodies in these contests without shame. But we haven’t got as far as hosting these whore auctions in our countries, maybe in Arab countries but so far not in Pakistan or atleast I have not heard of such whore auctions. The Jews, the Christians are having Mr Universe contests where steriod filled food consuming machines walk on stage to show of their finely chizzled muscles wearing enough to cover the private parts and the Muslims are not be out done, the Pakistani’s are doing just that.

According to my investigation of the matter in dispute and the hadith in question, does not refer to creedal adherance in any sense but it refers to immitating the social, cultural, moral and adopting of Western societal norms and the evidence to establish this hypothesis is something which everyone experiences every day. It requires no great deal of knowledge to truly understand the hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alahi was’sallam). The true meaning of hadith has been explained which I hope you will not contend with and accept the legitimacy of the interpretation. With this being done now I can answer your question; “I ask you a question, didn't Bani israeel do Shirk?” Yes my brother, indeed a party of them did worship the golden calf and a party of them took Uzair as son of God but this does not have any relevance with us because majority of them remained upon Tawheed and are still upon Tawheed. If one side of the coin says worshiping of golden calf as well as taking a creation of God as son of God then the other side of the coin says Tawheed. And if we were to fallow them as stated in the hadith: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another." Then how will you reconcile the logical contradiction which arises from the fact that we the Muslims are suppose to adhering to their teaching in every aspect. Which boils down to being Mushrik and Muwahid at the same time.

Now lets suppose a group of the fallowers of Musa (alayhis salam) firmly believed in Tawheed and it is attested in the Quran. I quote you the verse and then couple that verse with the above hadith. Will that be sufficent reason to believe all Muslims will firmly hold to Tawheed and never ever committ Shirk? On other hand there is proof that a faction from the Jews worshipped the calf and took Uzair as son of God. Based on this fact, can we believe all Muslims will worship idols? In this Jewish context it is possible to forward the argument; a faction from the Jews worshiped the golden calf and a faction from the Jews believed Uzair to be son of God therefore it is possible to for factions within Muslims to be idol worshipers. But in the comprehensive context of the hadith, this understanding is not possible because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) stated we the Muslims will follow the ways of Jews and Christians: "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422] Yes, your interpretation would be validated if Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) only stated Muslims will adhere to the sunan of Jews. It is not the case, even though Jews as whole are Muwahideen and few amongst them committed major Shirk. The Christians as whole are Mushrikeen hence in light of hadith the Muslims would be Mushrikeen as whole including Mr Salafi’s and Wahhabi’s.

Mushrikeen Do Believe In Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) Wit Shirk:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states in the Quran: “And most of them believed in Allah, but not without Shirk.”[7] [Ref: 12:106] Those who accuse Muslims of worshiping graves, trees, idols, saints, interpret this verse to mean; and most of them, the Muslims, believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) but they also attributes partners to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). In order to correctly understan the verse 106, some important eliments from the context have to be pointed out. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ” meaning, “And most of the people as much as you wish, will not believe.” [Ref: 12:103] Out of all the people on earth most would not believe in religion of Islam, even though Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) wishes that they believe and about this majority Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states; “-وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ” meaning; “And most of them believed in Allah but not without Shirk.” [Ref: 12:106] In other words the majority, the Mushrikeen, about whom Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) wished that they believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), as the One and the Only God will not believe in Tawheed of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). They will not believe in Prophethood of Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam), and they will not believe in the Quran as word from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), because; “… most of them believe in Allah but not without Shirk.” This interpretation of verse of Quran is also attested by another verse of the Quran, which states; "Say: "Travel in the land and see what was the end of those before (you)! Most of them were Mushrikoon." [Ref: 30:42] The deeper interpretation of the verse is that the polytheists will not believe because teaching of Islam goes against their polytheistic beliefe system.

The above interpretation is connected with another interpretation which establishes that most of the people of past were Mushrikeen and the majority of mankind will remain Mushrik even though Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) wishes for them to convert to Islam. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: "Say: "Travel in the land and see what was the end of those before (you)! ..." [Ref: 30:42] Why do we need to see the end of those gone before us: “… most of them believed in Allah but not without Shirk.” [Ref: 12:106] For this reason Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: "... Most of them were Mushrikoon." [Ref: 30:42] The essential point of these two verses is; most of the people before Islam, most of the people in modern history and most of people in future will be Mushrikeen. As in history the majority of mankind held polytheistic concepts and associated partners with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). In conclusion it can be said, the real objective of these two verses was to inform Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) that even though you wish to convert the entire mankind to Islam, it will not happen. The majority will not believe in Islam because they are Mushrikeen, like the majority in history did not believe due to their major Shirk.

Lets look at this verse in discussion from another perspective. Just to recap, Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “And most of them believed in Allah, but not without Shirk.” [Ref: 12:106] So do the idol worshipers believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala)! Let’s analyze this verse of the Quran in light of Quran. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) narrates the believes of the Mushrikeen of Arabian peninsula indicating that they believed in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): "If indeed, you ask them who is it that created the heavens and the earth, they would be sure to say, 'Allah'. Say : See you then the things that you invoke besides Allah? Can they …" [Ref: 39:38] and another verse states the same: “And if you were to ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they would surely say “Allah!” [Ref: 29:61] In another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states that during traveling on the sea, when the Mushrikeen are harmed they call upon Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) but when they come to saftey of land they abandon Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him are lost from you – except Him (Allah alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful.” [Ref: 17:67] These verses affirm that in nominal sense the Mushrikeen of Arabian peninsula did believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) as their God but not without associating idols as Allah’s (subhanahu wa ta’ala) god-partners.

Also out of all mankind the majority, the Mushrikeen all over the earth, in general, do believe in a single Creator who is in charge of subordinate gods. Therefore this verse is true description of the creed of the majority of human beings, in other words the Mushrikeen. Out of entire mankind the Hindu india, the Budhists, the Christians combined all togather to form a over whelming majority of Mushrikeen. And in such over whelming majority of Mushrikeen the Muslims are a minority and we do not associate partners with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Hence the meaning of the verse of Quran perfectly fits into reality of Mushrik majority: : “And most of them believed in Allah, but not without Shirk.” [Ref: 12:106] This fact has been established with clear proof that this verse refers to the majority of mankind on earth therefore the verse of Quran does not include the Muslims. Quran also explicitly states that Mushrikeen associated partners with Him: “He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. High is He, Exalted above all that they associate as partners with Him.” [Ref: 16:3] Due to Mushrikeen associating partners with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is instructed to say: “Your Ilah (i.e. god) is One Ilah (i.e. god). But for those who believe not in the Hereafter, their hearts deny [the belief in Unity Of Allah] and they are proud.” [Ref: 16:22]

Verses Revealed Regarding Disbelievers Applying Them Upon Believers:

In a hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said about the Khawarij: "There will appear in it, some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' " [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] It means the Quran will not reach the heart, the organ of understanding, the organ of guidance will not receive the Quran hence it will remain devoid of noor of Quranic guidance. As a result of lack of noor in the heart the adherant of Khariji apostasy interpreted the verses which were revealed regarding disbelievers in a such a fashion that it described the believers. Imam Bukhari narrates what Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) believed about Khawarij: “And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers." [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawari] Just as the Khawarij originally misinterpreted the verses of Quran revealed about the disbelievers to describe the believers.  The modern Khawarij, the Wahhabi’s interpret the verses of Quran as well as the hadith which describe the creed of disbelievers in a fashion these sources describe believers. My Wahhabi brother interpreted the verse of Quran which was revealed describing the creed of Mushrikeen to mean; most of Muslims do not believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) without committing [major] Shirk. Yet the reality of this verse is that it means; most of mankind do not believe in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) without committing [major] Shirk.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] By Allah! I am not afraid that you associate with Allah (i.e. idol-gods as partners to worship them) after my death, but I am afraid that you will fight with one another for the worldly things." [Ref: Bukhari, B23, H428]

- [2] “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my people thirty great liars ..." [Ref: Abu Dawood, B30, H4239]

- [3] “Maulvi Ishaq Sahib ko maqool jawab mil jata agar khawaish e haq rakhtay. Doh hadithen joh pereen ummat meh Shirk sabat karnay kay leyeh un kee wazahat hadith say sabat heh kay yeh us waqt kay bad ka waqiat hen jab hawa chalay gee aur musalmanoon kee maut hogi aur joh peechay kom bachay gee Shirk keray gee. Is say Pehlay kay leyeh nahin.”

- [4] “Mery aziz aoa, ap ne farmaya in hadeeson mein musalmanon ki maut ke bad ka zkir hai. To mera apse sawal hai jo NABI (ALYSLAM) ne farmaya ke MERI UMMAT shirk kary gi. Is tarha to ap ki daleel baymani ho jati hai kion ke nabi pak sallallahu alayhi was’sallam ne to ummat ke bary me farmya. Ap kya samjhty hein kya wo ummat nahi hongy? Ya hongy? Plz roshni daliye. Ap ke liye video suggest kar raha hun search bar mein ye titile likhen: - DIL Ko Hila Dene Wali HADEESAIN. Allah Tala ap ko izzat ata farmye ameen.”

- [5] “Allah kay nabi (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) ka farman heh kay meri ummah buttoon kee pooja keray gee. Us hadith kee wazahat khud RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) nay farmahi, kay meri ummat yehni Arab ummat, al-Lat, al-Uzza aur Dhi al Khalasa kee ibadat keray gee. ummat, ba mana Muslim ummat, nahin balkay ummat ba mana qaum, hadith meh istimal huwa heh. Is hadith meh ummat lughvi mafoom meh istimal huwa heh shar'ree meh nahin. Yehni lafz ummat nation, qaum kay mafoommeh istimal huwa heh Musalman brotherhood kay mafoom meh nahin. Aap shahid sochen, kay agar lughvi mafoom meh istimal huwa aur shar’ri mafoom meh nahin toh farq kia perta heh? Farq yeh parta heh kay jis ummat ka RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) nay farmaya kay woh buttoon kee pooja keray gee us ka musalman hona zeroori nahin balkay Arab kafir ho ker buttoon kee pooja ker sakta heh. Hadith meh aya heh hawa chalay gee joh musalmanoon kee jaan leh leh gee phir logh Alat, Uzzat, Dhi al Khalasa kee ibadat keren gay aur apnay aba o ajdad kay mazhab kee taraf loten gay. Note keren, hawa chalay gee aur sab musalmanoon kee jan leh leh gee, kohi musalman nahin bachay ga, phir us kay baad log buttoon kee pooja keren gay. Aur jin buttoon kee pooja hogi un ka naam be bataya heh RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) nay. Is sab say, yeh sabat hota heh kay, Arab secularist kafir ho jahen gay, aur jab musalman mar jahen gay toh Arab Alat Uzzat, Manat, Dhi Al khalasa kee ibadat keren gay. Ek aur hadith meh heh kay logh apnay forefathers kay mazhab per qaim hoon gay. Lamba kissa mukhtasar, hadith meh 'meri ummat' kay ilfaaz say murad 'meri nation' heh aur RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) kee nation Arab heh aur hadith say sabat heh kay Arab buttoon, yehni Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, Dhi al Khalasa kee ibadat keren gay aur apnay forefathers kay mazhab kee taraf loten gay. Meh aap ko apnay English articles ka link behijta hoon jin meh tafseel aur dalahil sab mojood hen zeroor peryeh ga. Aur zeroor jawab likhyeh ga.”

- [6] Please bare in mind, my brothers message has been edited, spelling mistakes, gramatical mistakes, and general formatting was improved upon for the ease of reading. Gramatical mistakes were crossed and correct with red writing. Quotation marks as well as quote “colour” for ease of finding scriptural evidence and coma’s were inserted for, pause, in the right places. Apart from these change I acknowledge my mistake of inserting indirectly the name of idol-god Manat into the narrative of hadith and which I have crossed out in footnote five. I seek refuge in Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) from evil wispers of Iblees, ameen.

- [7] This verse of Quran was revealed in Makkah thus making it one of the earliers Surahs revealed before the Hijrah. It is undeniable fact that Islam began to dominate and rapidly spread the Arabian peninsula after the Hijrah. Especially when the companions returned to Makkah with Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) with ten thousand armed Muslims. This information is important because prior to this time the Mushrikeen of Arabian peninsula were in majority therefore the verse accurately described them as polytheistic majority. On general level the verse of the Quran retained is definitive meaning; out of all the mankind Mushrikeen being the majority and muwahideen being a minority even after the conquests of Islam.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا