Issue With Chapter Twenty-Three Of Kitab At-Tawheed.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab quoted the hadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wassallam) in which it is indicated that Muslims will exactly follow the footsteps of Jews and Christians: “The Prophet said, "You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you so much that you will resemble each other as an arrow resembles another. Even if they entered a hole of a mastigure, you would follow them." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?" He said, "Whom else?"  [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H 422] With this hadith in chapter-twenty-three of Kitab at-Tawheed the Khariji laid the foundation of his methodology of judging the actions of Muslims in the light of actions of Jews and Christians. With this methodology I will expose the whole sale takfir of Muslims and how people make foolish attempts to explain away criticism of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab by infering from text of Quran and Hadith and not from his methodology.

Worse Mushrik Then A Mushrik:

He quoted the verse: “Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the Scripture? They believe in Jibt and Taghut and say to the disbelievers that they are better guided as regards the way than the believers.” [Ref: 451] The verse states that polytheistic Jews said to the Mushrikeen of Makkah that they are better guided then Muslims. From this Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab insinuated that Ulamah of Ahle Sunnat are like the polytheistic Jews because these Ulamah say to their Sunni followers regarding Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and his Wahhabi followers; ‘You  are better guided then Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and his followers.’ In context of this, the following quote: “Their  saying  that the  disbelievers who are well aware of their Kufr (disbelief) are on more correct and guided path then the believers.”[1] Implies; scholars of Mushrikeen (i.e. scholars of Ahle Sunnat) saying to their Mushrikeen (i.e. Sunni) followers that you the Mushirkeen (i.e. Sunni’s) are better guided then the Muslims (i.e. Muwahideen of Salafiyyah or Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab’s and his followers).

In reality the only individual getting engaged with this kind of accusation was Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab himself. He is known to have charged the Ahle Sunnat of being worst the Mushrikeen of Makkah: “That the Mushrikeen of our time are worse in their shirk than the Mushrikeen who came before. This is because … However, the shirk of the Mushrikeen of our time is continuous, …” [Ref: Qawaid Al Arba, by Ibn Abdul Wahhab] Here Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab clearly states that Ahle Sunnat are worse then the Mushrikeen of Makkah. This reveals that according to Khariji doctrine of Wahhabiyyah Mushrikeen even though were misguided but in some aspect were better then Ahle Sunnat. In the light of this verse: “Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the Scripture? They believe in Jibt and Taghut and say to the disbelievers that they are better guided as regards the way than the believers.” [Ref: 451] Question is, who is following the footsteps of Jews by saying; the Mushrikeen of Makkah were better guided then the Muslims, the Wahhabiyyah or Ahle Sunnat?

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1]  Note Darussalam translation of Kitab at-Tawheed contains words in brackets which I have omitted: “Their (Jews) saying (regarding the pagan Quraysh) that the  disbelievers who are well aware of their Kufr (disbelief) are on more correct and guided path then the believers.” [Ref: Kitab at-Tawheed, Chapter 23, Page 94] The reason for this omission is; the words have been infered from the context of verse and not from the context of methodology used in chapter by Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab.

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا