Wahabi Ko Juta Marnay Pe Hoor Milna ?

تجویز کردہ جواب

Yeh muje aik hawala mila hai k "Wahabi ko jo aik juta maray ga usko aik hoor milay gi" 

Risala Shama-e-Tauheed Writer Maulana Sana Ullah Amratsari Page 65 

Please iska koi scan laga dy yahan pe ..

Hoor itni sasti nahin kay joota marnay say millay. Wahhabi ko qatal keren toh zeroor kuch nah kuch jannat meh millay ga.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Wahhabiyyah ka Firqa Najdiyyah aur Shaytaan ka giro honay per Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat meh ittifaq heh. Magar joh kuch meh in do batoon kay ilawa likh raha hoon yeh meri apni tehqeeq thee aur meray apnay nazriat hen. Is leyeh is ko Jammat e Ahle Sunnat ka mowaqif nah tehraye ga yeh meray infiradi aur tehqeeq nazriyaat hen.Kafi arsa pehlay kissi website per say khadam nay fatwah leeya thah Wahhabiyoon ko qatal kernay ka toh joh Mufti Sahib thay unoon nay is ko na-jaiz tehraya thah. Ghaliban un ka mowaqif thah kay yeh duty hakam e waqt kay wastay heh awaam kay wastay nahin. Dosri bat yeh thee kay kohi Islami hakumat qaim nahin is leyeh is par kohi amal nahin ker sakta. Agar woh mujjay Fatwah millah toh zeroor share ker doon ga.

Dalahil ko smajnay kay leyeh chand zeroori points ko zehn nasheen ker lenh. Wahhabi firqa Najd say nikla aur dunya meh pehla heh aur Najd Madinah aur Makkah say mashrik kee janab heh. Saudi Arab ka Shaher Riyadh Najd meh heh. Pehlay Najd kay mutaliq RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) ka farman:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in East) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the group of Satan." [Bukhari, Book 88, Number 214]

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the group of Satan." [Bukhari, Book 17, Number 147]

Ek aur hadith meh heh kay RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) nay Masjid e Nabvi say Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta'ala anha) kay gar kee taraf ishara ker kay farmaya kay shaytaan ka giro Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta'ala anha) kay gar kee taraf heh:

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house, he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from the side, where Satan's group will come out." [sahih Bukhari, Book 53, Hadith 336]

Abh Masjid e Nabvi kay mimbar say Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta'ala anha) kay gar kee taraf point kee jahay toh phir ishara khaas Riyadh kay qareebi ilaqay kee taraf banta heh. Is say maloom huwa kay Najd exactly/due East heh. Aur jahan say Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab nay Wahhabism ko ijad keeya woh bi bilqul is'see direct kee taraf heh aur sirf ek hee firqa nikla heh jis nay musalmanoon ko qatal keeya jesa kay hadith meh bataya gaya thah kay shaytaan ka giro kay perwahi kernay walay musalmanoon ko qatal keren gay. Abh is giro kay baray meh RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) ka farman yeh heh kay yeh logh Kafir hen:

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0087: It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) remarked: The gathering of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, people of the tents, and tranquillity is found among those who rear goats and sheep.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." (Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #520)

Ek aur hadith meh RasoolAllah (sallalahu alayhi was'sallam) ka farman naqal heh kay in logoon kay dil reham say khali hoon gay:

Bukhari, Book 56, Hadith 702: Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar."

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0083: It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar.
In logoon kay dilloon ka reham say khali honay ka saboot yeh heh kay inoon nay musalmanoon ko bey-dardi say qatal keeya aur musalman auratoon ko apnay uper halal keeya yehni inoon nay shadi shuda musalman auratoon kay sath jinsi ziyadtiyan keen. Musalmanoon ka maal aur khoon aur maal aur musalman aurateh apnay leyeh halal jani. Aur aaj kay dawr meh aap jidr be nazr dorahen har taraf Wahhabiat ya Wahhabiat kee ideology say impress logoon ka fitna heh. Syria meh joh huwa Wahhabi ker rahay hen, Pakistan meh joh ho raha heh ghair muqallid wahhabi aur Hanbali Wahhabi (i.e. Deobandi) ker rahay hen, Somalia meh joh ho raha heh Wahhabi ker rahay hen, Bangladesh meh joh abhi hona shoroon huwa heh Wahhabi ker rahay hen, Saudi Arab meh joh huwa Wahhabioon nay keeya. Libya meh joh huwa Wahhbiyoon nay keeya. Musalmanoon ka dushman aur Kafiroon kee policy ko taqmeel taq paunchanay walay Wahhabi hen. Suicide bombing, musalmanoon kay sar qatna, mazarat e awliyah par bomb dakay, sab kuch Wahhabi ker rahay hen. In kee is darind-gee aur saffaqi kee waja say RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) nay Wahhabiyoon kay Qatal kee khawaish kee aur farmaya kay agar meh un zamanay meh hota toh un ko qom e Thamud kee tera qatal kerta yehni bilqul un ka naam o nisaan mita deta jesy Thamud ka nam o nishan mita deeya gaya thah:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "I have been made victorious with As-Saba (i.e. an easterly wind) and the people of 'Ad were destroyed by Ad-Dabur (i.e. a westerly wind)." Narrated Abu Said: Ali sent a piece of gold to the Prophet who distributed it among four persons: Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, Zaid At-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and 'Alqama bin Ulatha Al-'Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said, "I give them) so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" The Prophet ' said "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" Somebody who, I think was Khalid bin Al-Walid, requested the Prophet to let him chop that man's head off, but he prevented him. When the man left, the Prophet said, "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats (i.e. they will recite like parrots and will not understand it nor act on it), and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of 'Ad were killed (i.e. I will kill all of them)." [Ref: Bukhari, Book 55, Number 558]

Bukhari, Book 93, Number 527: Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: When 'Ali was in Yemen, he sent some gold in its ore to the Prophet. The Prophet distributed it among Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali who belonged to Bani Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, 'Alqama bin 'Ulatha Al-'Amiri, who belonged to the Bani Kilab tribe and Zaid AI-Khail At-Ta'i who belonged to Bani Nabhan. So the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He gives to the chiefs of Najd and leaves us!" The Prophet said, "I just wanted to attract and unite their hearts (make them firm in Islam)." Then there came a man with sunken eyes, bulging forehead, thick beard, fat raised cheeks, and clean-shaven head, and said, "O Muhammad! Be afraid of Allah! " The Prophet said, "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Allah). He trusts me over the people of the earth, but you do not trust me?" A man from the people (present then), who, I think, was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him, but the Prophet prevented him. When the man went away, the Prophet said, "Out of the offspring of this man, there will be people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game, and they will kill the Muslims and leave the idolators. Should I live till they appear, I would kill them as the Killing of the nation of 'Ad."

Sahih Muslim, Book 005, Number 2319: Abu Said al-Khudri reported: 'Ali b. Abu Talib sent to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from Yemen some gold alloyed with clay in a leather bag dyed in the leaves of Mimosa flava. He distributed it among four men. 'Uyaina b. Hisna, Aqra' b. Habis and Zaid al-Khail, and the fourth one was either Alqama b. 'Ulatha or 'Amir b. Tufail. A person from among his (Prophet's) Companions said: We had a better claim to this (wealth) than these (persons). This (remark) reached the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) upon which he said: Will you not trust me, whereas I am a trustee of Him Who is in the heaven? The news come to me from the heaven morning and evening. Then there stood up a person with deep snnken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loin cloth, and he said: Messenger of Allah, fear Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth? That man then returned. Khalid b. Walid then said: Messenger of Allah, should I not strike his neck? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps he may be observing the prayer. Khalid said: How many observers of prayer are there who profess with their tongue what is not in their heart? Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have not been commanded to pierce through the hearts of people, nor to split their bellies (insides). He again looked at him and he was going back. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: There would arise a people from the progeny of this (man) who would recite the Qur'an glibly, but it would not go beyond their throats; they would (hurriedly) pass through (the teachings of their) religion just as the arrow passes through the prey. I conceive that he (the Holy Prophet) also said this: If I find them I would certainly kill them as were killed the (people of) Thamud.

Sahih Muslim, Book 005, Number 2320: This hadith has been narrated through another chain of transmitters and (the narrator) made a mention of elevated forehead, but he made no mention of tucked-up loin cloth and made this addition:" There stood up 'Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him), and said: Should I not strike his neck? Upon this he said: No. Then he turned away, and Khalid the Sword of Allah stood up against him, and said: Prophet of Allah. shall I not strike off his neck? He said, No, and then said: A people would rise from his progeny who would recite the Book of Allah glibly and fluently. 'Umar said: I think he (the Holy Prophet) also said this: If I find them I would certainly kill them like Thamud."

Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Number 638: Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: 'Ali bin Abi Talib sent a piece of gold not yet taken out of its ore, in a tanned leather container to Allah's Apostle . Allah's Apostle distributed that amongst four Persons: 'Uyaina bin Badr, Aqra bin Habis, Zaid Al-Khail and the fourth was either Alqama or Amir bin At Tufail. On that, one of his companions said, "We are more deserving of this (gold) than these (persons)." When that news reached the Prophet , he said, "Don't you trust me though I am the truth worthy man of the One in the Heavens, and I receive the news of Heaven (i.e. Divine Inspiration) both in the morning and in the evening?" There got up a man with sunken eyes, raised cheek bones, raised forehead, a thick beard, a shaven head and a waist sheet that was tucked up and he said, "O Allah's Apostle! Be afraid of Allah." The Prophet said, "Woe to you! Am I not of all the people of the earth the most entitled to fear Allah?" Then that man went away. Khalid bin Al-Wahd said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall I chop his neck off?" The Prophet said, "No, for he may offer prayers." Khalid said, "Numerous are those who offer prayers and say by their tongues (i.e. mouths) what is not in their hearts." Allah's Apostle said, "I have not been ordered (by Allah) to search the hearts of the people or cut open their bellies." Then the Prophet looked at him (i.e. that man) while the latter was going away and said, "From the offspring of this (man there will come out (people) who will recite the Qur'an continuously and elegantly but it will not exceed their throats. (They will neither understand it nor act upon it). They would go out of the religion (i.e. Islam) as an arrow goes through a game's body." I think he also said, "If I should be present at their time I would kill them as the nations a Thamud were killed."
Allah kay nabi nay ek aur hadith meh farmaya kay jahan per millen un ko qatal kero aur joh un ko qatal keray ga un ko is ka ajar milay ga:

Bukhari, Book 56, Number 808: Narrated 'Ali:I relate the traditions of Allah's Apostle to you for I would rather fall from the sky than attribute something to him falsely. But when I tell you a thing which is between you and me, then no doubt, war is guile. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "In the last days of this world there will appear some young foolish people who will use (in their claim) the best speech of all people (i.e. the Qur'an) and they will abandon Islam as an arrow going through the game. Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief), so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 577: Narrated 'Ali:I heard the Prophet saying, "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection."

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64: Narrated 'Ali:Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Alhasil, Allah kay Nabi (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) kay iraday aur hokam per ham musalmanoon ko amal kerna chahyeh. Aur sunniyoon ko apnay aap ko musalla kerna chahyeh aur joh Wahhabi Allah kay Nabi (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) kay gustakhoon ka difa keray aur agar Wahhabi maulvi ho ba-ghair warning kay us ko qatal kerna chahyeh aur agar kohi jahil kerta heh toh phir us ko pakr lenh aur toba ka moqa denh agar nah keray aur musalman nah ho aur Wahhabiat ko kufr nah janay toh qatal ker denh. Wesay joh Wahhabi aqahid ko janta ho aur manta ho aur un ka difa keray aur un ka parchar keray us ka qatal bilqul jaiz aur sawab heh. Ihtimam e hujjat kerna Wahhabiyoon ko sabat nahin yehni Allah kay Nabi (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) nay sirf qatal ka irada bataya aur hokam deeya aur ihtimam e hujjat kernay ka hokam nahin deeya is leyeh ba-ghair ihtimam e hujjat kay in ka qatal jaiz heh magar ihtimam e hujjat meh harj nahin. Shahid kohi kahay kay hokam e qatal khaas tabkay kay leyeh thah aam nahin thah. Aur is ka hokam aam hona hadith say sabat heh aur khas giro kay leyeh nahin thah. Is leyeh har Sunni Wahhabiyoon ko qatal ker sakta heh ba-shart kay banda aqahid e Wahhabiya say waqif aur difa o tableegh kerta ho. Aur joh in Wahhabiyoon ko Allah kee raza kay leyeh, Islam kee bulandi kay leyeh, aur niyat e jihad aur tahaffuz e deen kay leyeh in ko qatal keray ga Allah ta'ala us kay darjaat buland keray ga aur zeroor jannat meh is nek kaam ka ajar deh ga. Allah ta'ala ham Sunniyoon kay faut shuda ghairat ko jaga-hay aur ham meh Jihad fi sabilillah ka jazba peda keray, ameen.

Edited by MuhammedAli

• 3 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا