The Satan's Group Will Descend From Dhil Khawaisira At-Tamimi.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

While Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was distributing spoils of war amongst the companions, Dhul Khuwaisira accused Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) being unjust. The Ahadith record that Hadhrat Umar and Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed sought permission to kill him but Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) did not permit his killing. When Dhul Khuwaisira was leaving Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) foretold that group of Satan will descend from Dhul Khuwaisira’s posterity. Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi belonged to the first group of Khawarij.

Dhul Khuwaisira Disrespects Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam):

Hadith records Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was sent to replace Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed (radiallah ta’ala anhu) who was fighting in Yemen.[1] As spoils of wars  Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) sent gold ore[2] and silver[3] in a leather bag which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) distributed amongst four persons: “Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali from the tribe of Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, Zaid At-Ta'i who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Nahban, and 'Alqama bin Ulatha Al-'Amir who belonged to (the tribe of) Bani Kilab.” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] When Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) finished distribution: “… the Quraish and the Ansar became angry and said, "He gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] “A person from among his (Prophet's) Companions said: We had a better claim to this (wealth) than these (persons).” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] When Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) heard of this he then explained his decision: Will you not trust me, whereas I am a trustee of Him Who is in the heaven? The news comes to me from the heaven morning and evening.”[4] [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] "I just wanted to attract and unite their hearts (make them firm in Islam)." [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H527] I have done it with a view to conciliating them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2318] This incident took place when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was returning from the battle of Hunayn which was fought against Hawazin tribe. A man met Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) at Al Jirana. The Ahadith describe the man: “Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came …” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] In an another hadith the addition of tucked up loin cloth is made: “Then there stood up a person with deep sunken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loin cloth, and …” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] “There got up a man with sunken eyes, raised cheek bones, raised forehead, a thick beard, a shaven head and a waist sheet that was tucked up and …” [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H638] On the decision of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) to give gold ore to tribal leaders of Najd. The described man showed his displeasure by saying: "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] “Muhammad, do justice.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2316] “Messenger of Allah, fear Allah!” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] In response to him Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: “Woe to thee. Do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth?” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] Woe be upon thee, who would do justice if I do not do justice, and you would be very unfortunate and a loser if I do not do justice.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2316] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) states he has been sent as most trustworthy person on earth and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) entrusted to him the earth: If I disobey Allah, who would then obey Him? Have I not been (sent as the) most trustworthy among the people of the world? Yet you do not repose trust in me.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2318] "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) Allah has trusted all the people of the earth to me while, you do not trust me?" [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] The man did not respond to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) and left the gathering.

Identity Of Man Who Insulted Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam):

From Ahadith we understand that the name of man who insulted Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira and he was from the tribe of Banu Tamim, hence the addition of appellation; at-Tamimi (i.e. the Tamimi). The Ahadith record the identity of the man: “While the Prophet was distributing [spoils of war] one day, Dhul Khuwaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim, said, "O Allah's Apostle! Act justly."[5] [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] Addition of Abdullah is made to his name in the following Hadith: “While the Prophet was distributing [spoils of war] “Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira At-Tamimi came and said, "Be just, O Allah's Apostle!" [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67]

Companions Seek Permission To Kill This Khariji:

The companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) took notice of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuaisira at-Tamimi an-Najdi’s insult and sought permission to kill him. Hadhrat Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) sought permission: “Woe be upon thee I Who would do justice, if I do not do justice? You would be unsuccessful and incurring a loss, if I do not do justice. Upon this Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah, permit me to strike off his neck.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323] According to another hadith Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed (radiallah ta’ala anhu) also sought permission to behead Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi: He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth? That man then returned. Khalid b. Walid then said: Messenger of Allah, should I not strike his neck? Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: Perhaps he may be observing the prayer.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] Another hadith records Hadhrat Umar bin Khattab sought permission and it was followed by Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed. In this hadith it is recorded Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) also explicitly refused to permit beheading of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira: “There stood up 'Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him), and said: Should I not strike his neck? Upon this he said: No. Then he turned away, and Khalid the Sword of Allah stood up against him, and said: Prophet of Allah. Shall I not strike off his neck? He said, No, and then said …” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2320] This Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was killed while fighting on the side of the Khawarij – along side his ‘pious’ companions, against Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). The hadith which establishes the mentioned begins with: “While the Prophet was distributing something, 'Abdullah bin Dhil Khawaisira At-Tamimi came and said, "Be just, O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet said, "Woe to you! Who would be just if I were not?" 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "Allow me to cut off his neck!" Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) goes on to state about Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira and his Khariji companions: “The Prophet said, "Leave him, for he has companions, and if you compare your prayers with their prayers and your fasting with theirs, you will look down upon your prayers and fasting, in comparison to theirs. Yet they will go out of the religion as an arrow darts through the game's body in which case, …” Then Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) gives description of the hand of Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi’s hand and tells that these people i.e. – Khawarij will appear when there will be difference among people i.e. – difference between companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). This difference was between Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hadhrat Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Khawarij disapproved the arbitration: “The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a [black] man[6] whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman (or like a moving piece of flesh). These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Then Hadhrat Abu Sa’id Khudri (radiallah ta’ala anhu) goes on to say: “I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that 'Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to 'Ali.” The description was of hand which would resemble breast of woman and the following verse revealed about this man i.e. – Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi: The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person: “And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.” (9:58) [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67]

Descendant of This Man Will Form A Khariji Sect:

Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed (radiallah ta’ala anhu) remonstrated with Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) after Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi left the gathering: “Then that man went away. Khalid bin Al-Wahd said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall I chop his neck off?" Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) declined his request and said that he may perform Salah. To which Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed (radiallah ta’ala anhu) said: "Numerous are those who offer prayers and say by their tongues what is not in their hearts." In response to which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: "I have not been ordered (by Allah) to search the hearts of the people or cut open their bellies." Then regarding Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: "From the offspring of this (man there will come out (people) who will recite the Qur'an continuously and elegantly but it will not exceed their throats. They would go out of the religion (i.e. Islam) as an arrow goes through a game's body." [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H638] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) further added about the off-spring of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi: "Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats and they will renegade from the religion as an arrow goes through the game's body. They will kill the Muslims but will not disturb the idolaters. If I should live up to their time' I will kill them as the people of 'Ad were killed (i.e. I will kill all of them)." [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] Another version of the hadith adds detail to the above: “Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: From this very person's posterity there would arise people who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throat; they would kill the followers of Islam and would spare the idol-worshippers. They would glance through the teachings of Islam so hurriedly just as the arrow passes through the prey. If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2318] Another hadith points out that Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi had companions who were so outwardly pious that even companions would be ashamed of their own deeds of worship: Leave him, for he has friends (who would outwardly look to be so religious and pious) that everyone among you would consider his prayer insignificant as compared with their prayer, and his fast as compared with their fasts.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323]

Companions Of Dhil Khuwaisrira And His Off-Spring:

The evidence establishes that Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was present with his companions (i.e. Khawarij) during the life time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) also foretold that from the off-spring of this man a group will emerge who will behave as mentioned in the hadith. This establishes that the Khawarij and the off-spring of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi are two different groups. One group is compromised of Khawarij and they are said by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) to be companions of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi;
Leave him, for he has friends (who would outwardly look to be so religious and pious) that everyone among you…”, and the other are his off-spring: “Among the off-spring of this man will be some who will recite the Qur'an but the Qur'an will not reach beyond their throats …” Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) categorically stated: “The Messenger of Allah said: "There will emerge people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e. killed)." Ibn 'Umar said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed' - (he said it) more than twenty times- 'until Dajjal emerges among them.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H174] This proves Khawarij will continue emerge until last of them appears in time of Dajjal and at least one sect from all these manifestations will be from the off-spring of Dhil Khuwaisira which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) informed his Ummah about.

The Tribe Of Dhil Khuwaisira:

It is quite difficult to pin point an exact region where Banu Tamim were located. Estimation is that Banu Tamim was situated between the modern cities of Dammam [Eastern boundary], Al Aflaj [Southern boundary], Afif [Western boundary] and Hafar Al Batin [Northern boundary]. It would be safe to state Banu Tamim were historically located in the central Saudi region of Najd because this area is roughly compromised of historical Najd. From this we can also deduce that Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was also resident of Najd due to location of tribe. Recap, it was established that Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was from Khawarij and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) foretold that Khawarij will continue to appear until last of them joins with Dajjal. In addition to this it was established that at least one group from the Khawarij will be from off-spring of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi an-Najdi. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) did not make dua for Najd despite repeated requests: “The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle, and also on our Najd." Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) ignored the repeated requests and foretold the group of Satan will emerge from Najd: “I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in East) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the group of Satan." [Bukhari, Book 88, Number 214] This hadith stipulates that group of Satan (i.e. Khawarij) will emerge from Najd and group that emerged from Najd was of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab. He is also a descendant of Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi an-Najdi. Hadith also records minions of Shaytan will shave their head: Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] Followers of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab shaved the heads[7] of his followers and his followers continue to fold their trousers/shalwar around the waist like Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira. Another sign of Satan’s group was that they will kill the Muslims. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab legalized killing of Muslims [on pretext of Shirk] just as Khawarij legalized the killing of companions [on pretext of Shirk].[8] In one hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) told of his anguish a man who would personify Islam due to his devotion to Quran and then he would disregard it’s teaching. He will then attack his neighbor accusing his Muslim brother of committing Shirk. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said the one being attacked will be innocent, the one charging his Muslim brother and attacking him with sword in reality will be guilty of Shirk.[9] Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab’s devotion to Quran[10] is evident from reading of his books which are filled with passages from Quran. Yet his devotion turned to anger when he combined his devotion with methodology of Khawarij and accused Muslims of worshiping idols etc. He then proceeded to legalize the killing of Muslims which was forbidden by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and beloved Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). Thus Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and those who followed him as well as those who acted on his teachings became apostates.[11]

Conclusion:

Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was resident of historical central province of Najd. This is due East of Madinah and consists of region around Saudi capital Riyadh. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab emerged from this region of Najd[12] and charged Muslims of Arabian Peninsula of being guilty of major Shirk. On the basis of this charge he legalized the killing of Muslims. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) had prophesized the murder of Muslims at the hands of Khawarij and Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab those who followed his teachings were fulfillment of this prophesy. No sect has emerged from Najd who has resorted to killing Muslims apart from Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab and his followers popularly known as Wahhabi’s, self proclaimed Salafi’s.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] “Allah's Apostle sent us to Yemen along with Khalid bin Al-Walid. Later on he sent Ali bin Abi Talib in his place. The Prophet said to 'Ali, "Give Khalid's companions the choice of either staying with you (in Yemen) or returning to Medina." I was one of those who stayed with him (i.e. Ali) and got several Awaq of Gold from the war booty.” [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H636]

- [2]
“When 'Ali was in Yemen, he sent some gold in its ore to the Prophet. The Prophet distributed it among Al-Aqra' bin Habis Al-Hanzali who belonged to Bani Mujashi, 'Uyaina bin Badr Al-Fazari, 'Alqama bin 'Ulatha Al-'Amiri, who belonged to the Bani Kilab tribe and Zaid AI-Khail At-Ta'i who belonged to Bani Nabhan.” [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H527] “Ali (Allah be pleased with him) sent some gold alloyed with dust to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed that among four men, al-Aqra b. Habis Hanzali and Uyaina b. Badr al-Fazari and 'Alqama b. 'Ulatha al-'Amiri, then to one person of the tribe of Kilab and to Zaid al-Khair al-Ta'l, and then to one person of the tribe of Nabhan.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2318] “Ali b. Abu Talib sent to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) from Yemen some gold alloyed with clay in a leather bag dyed in the leaves of Mimosa flava. He distributed it among four men. 'Uyaina b. Hisna, Aqra' b. Habis and Zaid al-Khail, and the fourth one was either Alqama b. 'Ulatha or 'Amir b. Tufail.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319]

- [3] Jabir b. Abdullah reported that a person came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) at Jirana on his way back from Hunain, and there was in the clothes of Bilal some silver. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took a handful out of that and bestowed it upon the people. He (the person who had met the Prophet at Ji'rana) said to him: Muhammad, do justice.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2316]

- [4] Bukhari records it; "Don't you trust me though I am the truth worthy man of the One in the Heavens, and I receive the news of Heaven (i.e. Divine Inspiration) both in the morning and in the evening?" [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H638]

- [5] “While we were with Allah's Apostle who was distributing [spoils of war], there came Dhu-l-Khuwaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do Justice." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H807] “Abu Sai'd al-Khudri reported: When we were in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was distributing the spoils of war, there came to him Dhul-Khuwaisira, one of Banu Tamim. He said: Messenger of Allah, do justice.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323]

- [6] “They would be recognized by the presence of a black man among them whose upper arms would be like a woman's breast, or like a piece of meat as it quivers, and they would come forth at the time when there is dissension among the people.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323]

- [7] Due to secularization the Wahhabi’s no longer completely shave their heads as they did in the past. Now hair styling and gelling has got to them but in past especially in the life time of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab he strictly enforced shaven head policy.

- [8] When Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) appointed Hadhrat Musa Al Ash’ari (radiallah ta’ala anhu) as a arbiter between himself and Hadhrat Amir Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu). A group from his army accused him of committing Shirk. According to methodology of Khawarij Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) gave the right of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to a creation. Putting it in other words; appointing a arbiter in the belief of Khawarij was akin to appointing a god besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). On the basis of this they made takfir of companions and legalized the murder of companions as well as seizing the property of companions.

- [9]
“... Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: 'The most I fear on you is a man who will recite the Quran until its brightness appears on him and he becomes a supporter to Islam, then he changes it (i.e. Islamic teachings) to what Allah permits and wills. Upon that, the man become detached from it (i.e. Islam), and he throws it behind his back, and start to fight his neighbor with sword, and he accuse him (his neighbor) of shirk". I said: O prophet of Allah (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam): Who amongst them both deserve to be called a Mushrik the attacked or attacker? He replied: "The attacker!" [Ref: Ibn Hibban,Vol1, H81]

- [10] His knowledge of Quran did not benefit him just as the knowledge of Quran did not benefit the Khawarij. His misfortune was that he interpreted the Quran without considering the Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). He employed the methodology of Khawarij: - applied the understanding verses upon Muslims which were revealed regarding polytheists and charged the Muslims of guilty of major Shirk. Despite many Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) clearly indicated that the Muslims of Arabian Peninsula in specific and Muslim Ummah in general will not commit major Shirk. Major Shirk will only return to Arabian Peninsula until after blowing of the wind which will take life of all Muslims leaving the disbelievers behind who then will revert to religion of their forefathers. From prophetic Ahadith it is clear that Muslim Ummah as whole is protected from major Shirk. As a consequence of his deviant methodology Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab failed to adhere to the clear teaching of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) and paved his own heretical path to hellfire for eternity.

- [11] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reported to have said: "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."  [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H198“Let the people keep quiet and listen. Then he said (addressing the people), "Do not (become infidels) revert to disbelief after me by striking the necks (cutting the throats) of one another (killing each other)."  [Ref: Bukhari, B3, H122] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reported to have said regarding the region in the East (i.e. Najd) Of Madinah: "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the owners of horses and camels, and those Bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristics of the owners of sheep." [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H520]

- [12] Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab was born in the beginning of 17th century in Uyayna. Al-Uyayna is located around 30km North West of Riyadh. He moved to Makkah and Madinah for purpose of study. In his studies in Makkah and Madinah he was noted for his heretical leanings and mischievous mind. Later he travelled to Iraq for further studying religion and it was in Iraq where he started his mission of takfir of Muslims. Educated estimate is that Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab adopted Khawarij methodology during his studies in Iraq. The evidence for this is that during his studies in Arabian Peninsula he did not accuse Muslims of Shirk. In ar-Rasa’il ash- Shaykhiyyah Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab accused all his teachers and the scholars of Najd as well as Arid (i.e. region around Najd including Makkah, Madinah) not knowing Tawheed – quoting, not knowing meaning of; la ilaha il Allah. From this it is clear that his source of knowledge of Tawheed/Shirk and principles involved in determining major Shirk came from out side of Arabian Peninsula. Only known place out side of Arabian Peninsula Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab visited to gain knowledge is reported and popularly stated by Wahhabi’s is Iraq. Ahya.org contains biography of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab in English written by Ibn Baz. Ibn Baz names Basra as city of study where Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab studied. The following four Khariji sects emerged from Basra; Ibadiyyah, Sufriyyah, Najadat and Azariqa. Therefore remnants of Khawarij must have lurked in Basra and Iraq in general. My assumption is that Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab in Iraq i.e. Basra consorted or debated or studied with Khawarij. As a result he turned against traditional Islamic education which he had received in Arabian Peninsula
and adopted Khariji methodology of determining Shirk. This would explain why he returned from Iraq as a rabid Takfiri and why he was delusional to think he is the only scholar who knew Tawheed in Arabian Peninsula. The minion of Shaytan was so brazen in his attack on the Muslims that he discredited the creed of Tawheed of all Muslims of Arabian Peninsula including his teachers and teachers of his teachers. Even though the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) had foretold that Satan will not be worshiped in Arabian Peninsula. Those who know the Quran will immediately realize this means idols will not be worshiped by Muslims in Arabian Peninsula: "Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship him in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] The Arabic word Musalloon (i.e.worshippers) is prefixed with al as in al-musalloon (i.e. the worshippers). According to the Arabic rules of grammar addition of al to Musalloon determines that worshipers are not common but a specific type of worshipers. Now there are two possibilities Muslim and none-Muslim. If one argues the word al-Musalloon refers to non-Muslims not ever worshiping idols in Arabian Peninsula. Then this is refuted by clear Ahadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) foretold that al-Laat, al-Uzza, Dhi al-Khalasa will be worshiped on Arabian Peninsula. If the Hadith is understood to mean; [Muslim] worshippers not worshiping idols in Arabian Peninsula, then this is established with evidence. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was'sallam) has foretold that all Muslims will die by a wind which Allah will send and the remaining people (i.e. disbelievers) would revert to idolatry. Therefore the Arabic word al-Musalloon means Muslim worshipers. Hence Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab's allegation against the Muslims was a transgression against Islam. He declared Muslims as Mushrikeen and his saying his contempory Muslims are worse in Shirk then polytheists of Makkah were batal allegations. His charges of Shirk and mass nullification of Tawheed of Muslims [and with it their Islam] all returns upon him and those who adhere to his teachings. As a result, Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, those who followed him and those who follow his teachings have left the fold of Islam for Kufr. Chosen for them selves the fire of hell in which they will burn for eternity and invite others to it.

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا