Request For Help

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salam alayqum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat,

I have around 65 articles which are currently not online. I am looking for a brother who can upload these articles on the English secntion of Islamimehfil. If you are interested in the task please let pm me with ur email adress and I will send you all the articles jazakallah khair.

Brothers Muhammad Ali and Saad Qadri your effort and zeal is quite appreciable.

I would request to add scan pages of concerned references to each articles (as much as possible).That will make articles more effective and ambiguity free.

Further upload such articles as single file (like pdf on scribd and share the link on forum)

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Brothers Muhammad Ali and Saad Qadri your effort and zeal is quite appreciable.

I would request to add scan pages of concerned references to each articles (as much as possible).That will make articles more effective and ambiguity free.

Further upload such articles as single file (like pdf on scribd and share the link on forum)

Salam alayqum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat,

Brother in sha allah ta'ala ul aziz joh kuch meh nay likha heh aur joh references istimal keeyeh hen un ka link aur material quote ker deeya heh. Meh wohi material istimal kerta hoon joh aam tor per net say mil jahay. Koshish kerta hoon kay sakhsi kitaboon ka reference nah ho balkay dalahil ahadith aur Quran say hoon joh asaani say dastiyab hen. Agar reference doon aur scan nah ho toh meray pass yah toh sari kitab hogi ya scan page, ya weblink nah pesh keroon toh aur baat heh agar zeeroorat peray kissi cheez kee toh talb ker lenh. Koshish kerta hoon kay har reference ho magar kuch ignore kerna perta heh uploading maghzmari kee waja say. Magar abh in sha allah aynda articles meh scan pages waghera add ker doon ga. Jin pichloon meh nahin agar aap ko kissi kee zeroorat ho toh zeroor talab ker lenh.

Edited by MuhammedAli

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Walikum Assalam.

Brother you can email me. I will post them on your behalf.

Salam alayqum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat

brother i have not recieved any confirmation or negation if you have recieved the three emails containing all the articles. Please let me know if you have recieved them or not. The rest I leave upon you. You are free to share the articles, forward, pdf, facebook, forums, bloggs, as long as you dont alter the content -apart from spelling mistakes, you are welcome to do what you like with them. Any questions, any advice, everything is welcome.

Edited by MuhammedAli

Salam alayqum wa rahmatullah wa barakaat

brother i have not recieved any confirmation or negation if you have recieved the three emails containing all the articles. Please let me know if you have recieved them or not. The rest I leave upon you. You are free to share the articles, forward, pdf, facebook, forums, bloggs, as long as you dont alter the content -apart from spelling mistakes, you are welcome to do what you like with them. Any questions, any advice, everything is welcome.

Brother i haven't received any of your email on my email account. 

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا