Qull Ghayb Knowledge Of Lawh Mahfooz & Al Qalam Known To Rasoolallah.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Intorductory Remarks:

Those readers who would be inclined to think this article is based on conjecture, and Tafsir bir'rae, are reminded; there are different categories of Tafsir, the highiest and the most authorative Tafsir type is of Tafsir of Quran with Quran, then the second comes Tafsir of Quran with Ahadith, and this article is soley based on these two principles of Tafsir. Qull Ghayb Knowledge Of RasoolAllah is technical jargon, a shorter version of actual aqeedah: RasoolAllah Was Given Qull Ghayb Knowledge Contained In Lawh Wal Kalam {Tablet & Pen}. Any objections about Prophets knowledge a person attempts to raise can be reconciled by the fact that Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat believes that Prophets knowledge only reached perfection after entire Quran was revealed prior to that, if its proven that he knew it we affirm it and if its proven that he didnt have knowledge of certain event, we affirm that has well, but on issues on which there is no clear cut answer we remain silent, neiter affirm nor deny his knowledge, but after the final verse was revealed we believe that he knew everything at that time.

Note RasoolAllah's knowledge is Qull {all}knowledge of Lawh Al Mafooz Wal Kalam {the perserved tablet and the pen}, not Qull {all} Knowledge of Allah subhana wa tallah. Knowledge of Lawh Al Mafooz Wal Kalam is partial in comparision to Allah's knowledge, Allah's knowledge exceeds the knowledge of what He has created, therefore creation can posses all the knowledge within Lawh Al Mafooz and of Al Qalam and not be guilty of Shirk, and to believe Allah's Qull {all} knowledge was granted to Al Lawh La Mafooz Wal Kalam itself is Shirk Al Akhbar, person has made Lawh and Kalam, these two creations as equale partners with Allah, made partners with Allah in His perfect attribute of knowledge. And such a person is Mushrik, i.e. Kaffir.

Aqeedah Of Ahle Sunnat:

* Allah Subhana Wa Tallah's speech, the Quran has all the details of universe it has with in it knowledge of past present future, what ever as happened in past what is happening currently and what ever will happen in future knowledge of it is in the Quran.

* Allah taught the entire Quran to Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was salam.

* When the last Quranic verse was revealed, then Prophet Muhammed sallalahu alayhi was salam was aware of the events which happened in past, events which were happening in the present and he had the knowledge of future events.

Evidence Of Ahlus Sunnah's Aqeedah:

Allah tallah says this about Quran:

* Surah Al An'am ayaat 59: " ... Wala ratbin wala ya'bisin illa fikitabim mubeen." MEANING: "... every dry or green object their mention as been made in kitab e mubeen."

* Surah Yunus ayaat 61: " ... Wala as'ghara min zalika wala akbara illa fi kitabim mubeen." MEANING: "... what ever big or small object their mention has been make in KITAB E MUBEEN."

* Surah Hud {11} Verse 6: "Wama min dabaa'batin fil'ardi illa alal'lla'hi rizquha wa'yalamu musta'qarraha wa mustaw'da aha." MEANING: "There is no moving creature on earth but its sustenance dependeth on Allah. He knoweth the time and place of its definite abode and its temporary deposit: All is in KITABIM MUBEEN."

* Surah Saba {34} Verse 3: "... Alim ul Ghaybi la ya'zubu anhu misqalu zarratin fis'samawati wala fil ardi wala asghara min zalika walaa akhbaru illa fi kitabum mubeen." MEANING: ".. by Alim Ul Ghayb { i.e. Allah} from Whom is not hidden the least little atom in the heavens or on earth: Nor is there anything less than that, or greater, but is in the KITAB E MUBEEN."

* Surah An'Naml ayaat 75: "Wama min Ghaa'ibatin fis'samaahi wal ardi illa fi kitabim Mubeen." MEANING: "And what ever Ghayb there is in HEAVENS and EARTH it mention has been made in KITAB E MUBEEN."

Allah says that WHAT EVER SMALL OR BIG, DRY OR GREEN, THE SUSTANANCE OF CREATION, AND ALL THAT IS GHAYB IN UNIVERSE is mentioned in the KITAB E MUBEEN. A point to note, our AMAAL ARE RECORDED IN KITAB E MUBEEN ALSO. Our Amal are Ghayb from one and other. IF THEY ARE GHAYB THEY ARE IN KITAB E MUBEEN. Your actions are ghayb from me, my actions are ghayb for you ... therefore AMAAL OF ALL CREATURES are recorded in KITAB E MUBEEN.

Further Allah tallah says:

* Surah Yusuf {12} ayaat 111: "Laqad kana fee qasasihim ibratuli' awlee alalbab, ma kana hadeesan yuftara walakin tasdeeq'allazee bayna yadayhi wa'tafseela kulli shay'in wahudan warahmatalli qawmin yuminoon." MEANING: "There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It {Quran} is not a tale invented, but a Tasdeeq {confirmation} of what went before it,- a Tafseel {Detailed Exposition} of all things, and a guide and a mercy to any such as believe."

* Surah Yunus {10} ayaat 37: "Wama kana hazal quranu aey'yuftara min dooni Allahi walakin tasdeeq'allazee bayna yadayhi wa tafseelal kitabi la rayba feehi mir'rabbil alameen." MEANING: "This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a Tasdeeq {confirmation of revelations) that went before it, and a Tafseel {Fuller explanation} of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds."

* Surah An Nahl {16} Verse 89: “One day We shall raise from all Peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to Muslims.”

Quran as detailed exposition of all things, regardless of what the size of that object, big, small, dry or green, or even ghayb ... quality of Quran is that it as detailed explanation of everything. QURAN is:

FULLER EXPLANATION OF BOOK IN WHICH THERE IS NO DOUBT. Quran is Tafseel of AL LAWH AL MAFOOZ. Because the sentence can not be reffering to QURAN it self, in the beginning Allah says that Quran is Tasdeeq, and then Tafseel of the book. Quran confirms other scriptures and its TAFSEEL of Al Lawh Al Mafooz {'Perserved Tablet' on which A-Z about creation is written.} and Quran is a book which Allah sent explaning all things.

RasoolAllah will bare witness against previous nations, and his nation, hence Allah gave him book which explains to him everything about past present, and future nations, so by knowing the material of the book he would know exactly what had happened in past, and will happen in future, this is how his witnessing is truthful and will be accepted by Allah.

Allah Subhana Wa tallah explains the characteristics of Kitab e Mubeen, then Allah states that Quran is Tafseel of Al Lawh Al Mafooz.

Allah subhana wa tallah reffers to Quran as Kitab Mubeen in the fallowing verses:

* Surah Maidah ayaat 15: " ...qad jaakum mina Allahi nooruv wa kitabun mubeen." MEANING: "... there as come to you from Allah a Noor and Kitab e Mubeen {Quran}."

* Surah An'Naml ayaat 1: "Ta Seen tilka ayatul qurani wa kitabin mubeen." MEANING: "Ta Seen, these are verses of the Quran and {which is} Kitab e Mubeen {clear book}."

The reality of Kitab e Mubeen, the two quoted verses of the Quran attest to the fact that Quran is Kitab e Mubeen, this leads to concluson that Quran {i.e. Kitab Mubeen} contains information about big, small, dry, green, and all the ghayb which is in heaven and earth, and this is quality of Al Lawh Al Mafooz also, thus it is concluded that the verses of Surah Yusuf verse 111 and Yunus verse 37 both affirm the same fact with explicit refference to Quran.

We have identified that Kitab e Mubeen is Quran {.I.E. TAFSEEL OF AL LAWH AL MAFOOZ} therefore it means that all the mentioned are in the Quran. If its proved that knowledge of Quran was given to Prophet {SAW} that will mean. WHAT EVER SMALL, BIG, DRY, GREEN, WET, ALL THE GHAYB THERE IS IN HEAVEN AND EARTH IS GIVEN TO PROPHET {saw}, or in other words all the KNOWLEDGE which is contained in AL LAWH AL MAFOOZ was given to Prophet {SAW}.

* Surah Al Qiyamah {75}Verse: "{16} La tuharrik bihi lisanaka litaj'ala bih. {17} Inna alayna jam'ahu wa quranah. {18} Fa'iza karana'hu fatta'bih kuranah. {19} Summa inna alayna bayanah." MEANING: {16} "Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'ân, O Muhammad SAW) to make haste therewith.{17} It is for Us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad SAW) the ability to recite it (the Qur'ân), {18} And when We have recited it to you [O Muhammad SAW through Jibrael (Gabriel)], then follow you its (the Qur'ân's) recital. {19} Then it is for Us (Allâh) to make it clear to you."

Allah takes the responsiabilty of explaining the Quran, and indeed Allah explained the entire Quran to Prophet {SAW}. Allah does not leave His job undone, He is able to do what He wishes so.

Allah subhana wa tallah affirms in the Quran that only the Mutahiroon {Purified, Clean} will gain access to Quran and to its INNER meanings, which are refflection of Al Lawh Al Mafooz.

Surah Al Waqiyah {56} Verses 77-79: "In'nahu la'Quran'nun Kareem. Fi kitabim Maknoon. La yamassahu illa mutahiroon." MEANING: "A Quran most honourable. In a well guarded book. Which none shall touch but except those who are Mutahiroon {pure, clean[/i}."

Two interpretations of this verse, and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat affirms both of them as valid.

1 - "A Quran most honourable. ... Which none shall touch but except those who are Mutahiroon {pure, clean}."

2 - "A Quran most honourable. In a well guarded book i.e. Al Lawh Al Mafooz]. ... Al Lah Al Mafooz Which none shall touch but except those who are Mutahiroon {pure, clean[/i}."

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states that in Masjid Al Haram there are men who love to purify them selves:

* Surah Tawbah {9} Verse 108: "Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure."

By Allah from all those purified men and woman whom Allah adresses the most honoured the beloved Messenger of Allah is more purified then all, he's the best example, which we are instructed to fallow, he can not be less then his fallowers, the purification he as reached none of his fallowers can reach. Hence the access to the knowledge of Quran and access to the Lawh Al Mafooz is perfected in him.

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states:

* Surah Nisa {4} Verse 113: "But for the Grace of Allah to thee and his Mercy, a party of them would certainly have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only Lead their own souls astray, and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and wisdom and taught thee what thou Knewest not (before): And great is the Grace of Allah unto thee."

Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states that he taught Prophet Muhammed all that he did not know, and He gave him book and wisdom, in another verse Allah instructs:

* Surah Al Baqarah {2} Verse 239: "If ye fear (an enemy), pray on foot, or riding, (as may be most convenient), but when ye are in security, celebrate Allah's praises in the manner He has TAUGHT you, which ye knew not (before)."

O Muhammed praise Allah Subhana wa Talah in that manner he as taught you which you did not know.

And this Aqeedah is confirmed by Authentic Ahadith:

* Bukhari, Book 10, Number 515: "Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle came out as the sun declined at mid-day and offered the Zuhr prayer. He then stood on the pulpit and spoke about the Hour (Day of Judgment) and said that in it there would be tremendous things. He then said, "Whoever likes to ask me about anything he can do so and I shall reply as long as I am at this place of mine. Most of the people wept and the Prophet said repeatedly, "Ask me." Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi stood up and said, "Who is my father?" The Prophet said, "Your father is Hudhafa." The Prophet repeatedly said, "Ask me." Then Umar knelt before him and said, "We are pleased with Allah as our Lord, Islam as our religion, and Muhammad as our Prophet." The Prophet then became quiet and said, "Paradise and Hell-fire were displayed in front of me on this wall just now and I have never seen a better thing (than the former) and a worse thing (than the latter)."

* Sahih Al Bukhari, Book 3, Number 93: "Narrated Anas bin Malik: One day Allah's Apostle came out (before the people) and 'Abdullah bin Hudhafa stood up and asked (him) "Who is my father?" The Prophet replied, "Your father is Hudhafa." The Prophet told them repeatedly (in anger) to ask him anything they liked. 'Umar knelt down before the Prophet and said thrice, "We accept Allah as (our) Lord and Islam as (our) religion and Muhammad as (our) Prophet." After that the Prophet became silent."

The munafiqeen made mockery of RasoolAllah's knowledge of Ghayb, they pressed him to let them test his knowledge, and some wen to the extent they said, he is telling us who is going to hell and paradise, and what will happen on the day of judgement yet he doesnt know that we are sitting midst his gathering. This enraged RasoolAllah and challenged them to ask anything they wish to ask, and he will tell them.

These two Ahadith hint that RasoolAllah sallalahu alayhi was'salam did know everything, and this was the reason, for which he challenged the Munafiqeen, to ask him anything and he will inform them about it. Note that Sahabi asks; "who is my father?" this points out that his demand to ask them was not about Tafsir of Quran or other matters, but on issues of Ghayb. Only the woman really knows who the father is, because who she lays with, and only Allah knows for sure, its knowledge is hidden from public, and Sahabi who was teased by Munafiqeen for being illegitmate child saw oppurtunity to set the record straight once for all. And Allah forbade asking of questions which might trouble the beleivers:

Surah Al Maidah {5} Verse 101: "O you who believe! Ask not questions about things which, If made plain to you, May cause you trouble."

In Tirmadhi Shareef it is recoreded and narrated by Abdur Rehman Ibn A'eesh:

“Narrated AbdurRahman ibn A'ish: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: I saw my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious in the most beautiful form. He said: What do the Angels in the presence of Allah contend about? I said: Thou art the most aware of it. He then placed HIS PALM between my shoulders and I felt its coldness in my chest and I came to know what was in the Heavens and the Earth. He recited: 'Thus did we show Ibrahim the kingdom of the Heavens and the Earth and it was so that he might have certainty.' (6:75)"

In another Hadith of Tirmadhi Shareef related to the above it is stated:

“Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) was detained one morning from observing the dawn prayer ... I said: At Thy service, my Lord. He said: What these highest angels contend about? I said: I do not know. He repeated it thrice. He said: Then I saw Him put His palm between my shoulder blades till I felt the coldness of His fingers between the two sides of my chest. Then everything was illuminated for me and I could recognize everything. He said: Muhammad! I said: ..."

This proves that onces Allah Subhana wa tallah placed his hand of qudrah {qudrat} on the back, everything became clear to RasoolAllah, he became aware of everything in the universe, and what happens in universe is written in Lawh Al Mafooz, hence in other words he became aware of everything in Lawh Al Mafooz.

And Allah Subhana Wa Tallah states:

* Surah Al A'ala {87} Verse 6: "By degrees shall We teach thee to declare (the Message), so thou shalt not FORGET, ..."

And what ever he was taught by Allah Subhana Wa Tallah he will not forget, hence his knowledge will remain with him till the day of judgement.

Conclusion:

Quran is a book which contains formula's to decipher the secrets of Lawh Al Mafooz. Its shortness, its few words have vast meanings, as RasoolAllah told:

* Sahih Bukhari, Book 52, Number 220: "Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were ... "

* Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1066: "Abu Huraira reported: ”The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been helped by terror (in the heart of the enemy); I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand.”

And as well as this quality of shortness of expression but vast meanings, Quran the Kitab Al Mubeen also contains all the info about what is big, small, green, dry, all the Ghayb, all the sustaince, and where abouts of the sustaince, all the Ghayb in heavens and in earth, and knowledg of this Quran was given to RasoolAllah in stages by Allah has He says, and Allah taught the entire Quran to RasoolAllah as He stated in the Quran, this concludes that once the entire Quran, was revealed, all the knowledge within the Quran, the vastness of its meaning was fully explained, and all the Ghayb of heavens and earth was known to him via Quran, then Allah placed his Hand at the back of RasoolAllah and shown him the entire universe, he became aware of everything, he saw everythng of universe as stated in the Hadith of Tirmadhi Shareef, and he will not forget anything beacuse Allah stated so.

This leads to conclusion that RasoolAllah's knowledge comprimised of entire Lawh Al Mafooz, and Quran contains within it the entire knowledge of Lawh Al Mafooz.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balaghul Mubeen
Muhammed Sheraz Ali Razvi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا