Masail E Napaki

zobi

تجویز کردہ جواب

My situation is such that drops of urine or mazi come out all the time maybe every 5 to 10 minutes or sometimes at random times one after another and i always look into my pant whether it has come or not some time it coe a drop or some time it didnot…

i have read that if the drop of urine is less than 5.94cm then it is ok and u offer namaz without changing the dress first i have to confirm that it is correct and secnd i have to ask if that correct what is the size of urine i want a rough idea such as a size of coin????

ya problem aam hay,  size k chakar main mat parain.  underwear pehnain. aur tissue paper rakhain.  paishab k baad qatray girtay hain to girtay rehnay dain.  kuch minute k baad qatray girna band ho ja ain gay.  to tissue phaink dain.astanjaa karain aur wazu kar k namaaz parh lain.  namaz say 20/25 minute pehlay paishab say farigh ho kar tissue underwear main rakh lain. 10/12 tissue rakhain ya ziada taa k paishab waghaira k qatray under wear ko na lagain.  faraz karain kabhee under wear par bhee tari mehsoos karain to doosra under wear istemaal karain.  under wear aur tissue ka istemaal zindgi bhar karna paray ga.  khiaalaat saaf rakhain to mazi  naheen ho gee.

maira bhee yahee problem  hay, to is ka tissue hal nikala tha.  ab mairi ko e namaz kharab naheen hoti.   tamam bhaee jo paraishan hain wo yahee tariqa ikhtiaar kar saktay hain.

My situation is such that drops of urine or mazi come out all the time maybe every 5 to 10 minutes or sometimes at random times one after another and i always look into my pant whether it has come or not some time it coe a drop or some time it didnot…

i have read that if the drop of urine is less than 5.94cm then it is ok and u offer namaz without changing the dress first i have to confirm that it is correct and secnd i have to ask if that correct what is the size of urine i want a rough idea such as a size of coin????

It's is true. If the size is less than a coin than you can offer the prayer. The size of coin is same as your palm hold down the water.. Put water on your palm and what stays in there is the size of coin. But it's better to contact with a doctor.

Read Bahar e Shariat for more information. http://dawateislami.net/books/bookslibrary.do#!section:onlineRead_579.2.442

Edited by Kilk-e-Raza

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

KILK-E-RAZA
I have read the column  and i want some more clarification on that 

my problem is after few minutes of urination or any time the drop i feel when i check it is not and some time it is but it is a very small drop so if it touches my shalwar/pent/or any under garments so how can i clean because it is too small(a single or two drops) that i can not recognize where it is????

what could i do could i change the dress/under garments or leave it because the amount is small .....????

Edited by zobi

If there is no drop then everything is fine. It was just air from front-side. You don't even need to wuzu again. And if there is a very small drop which is obviously less than a coin size. Then you can offer prayer without changing clothes but of-course you have to wuzu again and if it came during the prayer then you have to repeat the prayer as well.

If drops are keep coming and coming and it seems that prayer time will be over then you can offer the prayer. You're "sharii mazoor" now, which means you're allowed to pray even if the size is bigger than a coin. Please contact a sunni scholar and ask him about sharii mazoor and he will explain it better. or check out the Bahar e Shariat. There are details about this.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا