1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
ONE MINUTE FOR ALLAH
"May Allah's Love Stay In Our Hearts"
Say with your Heart and Tongue:
v LA ILAHA ILLA'LLAH
v ALLAHU AKBAR
v LA ILAH ILLA'LLAH, MUHAMMADUN RASULU'LLAH
v ALLAHUMMA SALLY WA SALLEM WABAREK ALA SAYYEDINA MUHAMMAD WA AALIHE WA SAHBIH AJMA'EEN.
Forward this message to other people
Within minutes you have caused a multitude remember, Praise and glorify The Almighty ALLAH
Within minutes at least some people would have prayed for you with Angels saying AMEEN, INSHA'A'LLAH NOW..........
Sit back and watch the power of ALLAH work in your Life for doing the thing that you know HE loves.
THE AAYATUL KURSI:
"Allahu la ilaha illa huwa, Al -Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm lahu ma fi as-samawati wa ma fil-'ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi Ya'lamu ma bayna aydihim wa ma khalfahum wa la yuhituna bi shai'in min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma wa Hu wal 'Aliyul-Adheem "
BENIFITS OF AAYATUL KURSI:
v Recite aayatul kursi at the time of leaving house because 70000 angels protect person from left, right, front and back and if a person dies before returning he will get 70 martyrs reward.
v Recite aayatul kursi 40 times every day at the time of sunset, person will get reward of 40 Hajj.
v Recite aayatul kursi every night at bed, this creates one angel who will guard the person till morning.
v Recite aayatul kursi every time after doing ablution (wuzu) this will raise person 40 times in rank from each word.
v Recite Aayatul Kursi every time after returning home because it keeps away poverty. Pass this information to all Muslim brothers and sisters and earn virtue.
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains the prayers will receive fifteen punishments From Allah.
v Six punishments in this lifetime**
v Three while dying.
v Three in the grave.
v Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life Misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he/she will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "The Brave", "The Bold" which Hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and So on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
v FAJAR : The glow of their face is taken away.
v ZOHAR : The blessing of their income is taken away.
v ASAR : The strength of their body is taken away.
v MAGHRIB : They are not benefited by their children.
v ISHA : The peace of their sleep is taken away.
THE HOLY QUR'AN:
"Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are Said".
"Namaz Padh Is Se Pehle Ke Teri Namaz Padhi Jaye".
My message to all
"TURN TO ALLAH BEFORE YOU RETURN TO ALLAH"
BEGGER AT THE
FOOTSTEPS OF ULAMA E KARAM
QAADIM E CHISHTIYA SYED ZEESHAN CHISHTI
To be continued InshahAllah……